Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4805795 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4031) (4032) (4033) (4034) (4035) (4036) (4037) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
GeneralZodd:

The season 1 of this your interesting story nah communication between you and your body.

The season 2 will be communication between you and your car

Cheerful want to motivate people into killing their health and their car. The 1million target, you end up spending it on car repairs and your health. Prolong driving for hours is the major reason why drivers have accident or slump and die on the steering.

Everyone to his own strength bro. Over Stress is not good for human body, it rises Blood pressure. It is a silent killer

Work smarter not harder

Season 2 dey always pain, when u see kazeem cashing out and smiling.

Silent killer ?
Robbers/boys killing drivers ?

Season 3, The professor must have a plan and way out before something kills a man

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:02am On Sep 10, 2021
Noone7:

Na so you d me reach like this ...... Me your guy... You just lock up go dey do underground mining dey pack money....... See ehn as you did start you no go stop IJN.... Woooo you see that 1M we dey chase after. We must get am by any means necessary...... I no go pity you .... For where sad

I pity myself, just got home loading hot Eba, how person no go get pot belly like this ?

My brother there is plenty money out there to be made but you can get carried away and loose your guards.
Imagine drivers still sleeping on the road, with all this level of insecurity and news of drivers dying? I saw them with their boxers and singlet eating and gisting away. SMH

No worry forward ever backward never

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noone7: 12:03am On Sep 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Thank you brosgrin

I already caught you on your record breaking episode post in the previous page, that post too half of the the entire page... WTF! How did you do it? grin

Oga feeling my eyes dey on your Corolla....... Barz001 be like say I don find my baby ....... I can feel it right in my gut that oga Felicity Corolla na my new low mileage car....... Chief Hoodlum Driver I abeg I dey very much interested in your Corolla........ Either on rental or HP...... I don't know if you saw my post about me trying to save up cash for my school through e_hailing and forex ....... So I dey very serious oga feli. The money for school plenty and I gat start early to meet up on time and surprise the nay Sayers in my family with my silent Chess moves
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noone7: 12:06am On Sep 10, 2021
GeneralZodd:

The season 1 of this your interesting story nah communication between you and your body.

The season 2 will be communication between you and your car

Cheerful want to motivate people into killing their health and their car. The 1million target, you end up spending it on car repairs and your health. Prolong driving for hours is the major reason why drivers have accident or slump and die on the steering.

Everyone to his own strength bro. Over Stress is not good for human body, it rises Blood pressure. It is a silent killer

Work smarter not harder

Wetin you go come tell me wey dey play American Football for 9ja with a team that we the players have to contribute money to fund ourselves
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:14am On Sep 10, 2021
Johnnybegood12:

Hahahahahaha grin grin
Baz no dey disappoint....I don laff till my eyes dey comot water.
My advice what doesn't kill you will make you stronger
Focus on d target Baz
1milli is d dream

Aje! You dey motivate me.

My brain is happy with you but my body is advising me “Heard it’s a silent killer”

1 million is the dream continue

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:20am On Sep 10, 2021
pleasureosondu:
My 1 million geng padi. I hope yours is net income, not gross income? Yours must be 1 mill net profit o or you'll be relegated back to the normal division wink

You say wetin ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noone7: 12:24am On Sep 10, 2021
BAZ001:

I pity myself, just got home loading hot Eba, how person no go get pot belly like this ?

My brother there is plenty money out there to be made but you can get carried away and loose your guards.
Imagine drivers still sleeping on the road, with all this level of insecurity and news of drivers dying? I saw them with their boxers and singlet eating and gisting away. SMH

No worry forward ever backward never

Haaa sleep on the road ké ..,. That one is too risky. Bruh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 12:25am On Sep 10, 2021
Pls come give me tips oo abi na because na only uber I dey use for now cos to net 15k daily self no look visible from waiting I don't seen for one week on the job oo.... Pls my ogas in the house chearfulgiver , Felicity001,IFEBARBIE
And other well wishers in the house I need ur help na only rental money ,Uber commission and fuel money no profit at all pls any advice you can drop your number if you want me to call pls it very important.
BAZ001:

You and pearl1910 should leave me oooh.
Since I learnt or discovered how easy it is to net 100k weekly, I set a target of 30k daily cos we must make 1M this month.
With all the motivation here and there.
Gbam Monday very easy 5am to 10:45pm
Tuesday 5am - 11pm.
Yesterday, hmmmm 6:45am - 6:15/11:20pm
The journey was smooth from morning surge request coming like flood waters, got a surge trip to iju and I don’t do iju at all. But was tempted cos of surge and target.
Immediately I dropped rider trying to position request to lekki phase 2 (waooh so easy to net 100k) will do this last trip and set destination to my house... target met.
Got to lekki phase 2 dropped off riders and started feeling sick. my brain and body started communicating.
My Body: abort mission and target, go home.
My brain: for where can’t you see how easy it is
Body:Na whala you dey find
Brain: no be your mate be CheerfulGiver
Body: That Na robot not human being
, ants are not human.
Brain: okay, can’t you see Felicity001 doing over 300 trips a month.
Body: Tahh feli Na chief Hoodlum driver
Brain : see IFEBARBIE moving up to top of league. so you want to remain in the bottom of the league with Gentlelife50 and donfortune48
Body: tufiaka, mbanu, I refuse to remain with Gentlelife50 & other lazyD

Set destination to my house, went to position in ebano admiralty. Time was 7:15pm
Dozed off for few seconds, by myself I switched off my phone and slept off.
Next thing I heard was bang bang on my door
Security: Oga we don close ooh.
I looked at time 10:44pm (wetin happen? Thought I slept for just 30mins)
I started car and drove home, on my way
Body: very easy to net 100k?
Brain: (oya look away)
Been sleeping, eating and sleeping since yesterday.
No be me and you dey pursue 1million again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 2:58am On Sep 10, 2021
Gudvibes06:
Pls come give me tips oo abi na because na only uber I dey use for now cos to net 15k daily self no look visible from waiting I don't seen for one week on the job oo.... Pls my ogas in the house chearfulgiver , Felicity001,IFEBARBIE
And other well wishers in the house I need ur help na only rental money ,Uber commission and fuel money no profit at all pls any advice you can drop your number if you want me to call pls it very important.

I drive only on uber and my daily target is 15.
Seems I read somewhere about your driving hours which you need to work on.

Like myself, I start work by 5am and be on my way home anything from 3pm. Being on my way home means I try to get destination trips towards my home, so by 6-7pm latest, I am home. This is done Monday to Friday while rest on Saturday then work 4hrs on Sunday. The reason for the weekend schedule is because Uber is useless to me during the weekend .

In all, I don't work more than 12hrs daily.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:20am On Sep 10, 2021
Crvrider:

Feli dey sound like him no know how e dey go for naija.

Make una no mind me jaregrin I almost forgot say anything Nigeria can not do does not existgringringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:25am On Sep 10, 2021
mejai:
Felicity 001, congratulations. Don't fail to use ur ™️ custom plate number, we go like jam u Sha grin

gringringrin

Na him be say u go need to finish the speed wey dey ur motor be that oh... U know what that means na... Diegringrin

You can't catch breeze
I'm a breeze
You can't catch megrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:30am On Sep 10, 2021
Johnnybegood12:

Hallelujah!!!
Congratulations on this win
The time is right now for your customised number plate grin
Hoodlum

Naxo!
Thanks for the reminder
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:46am On Sep 10, 2021
Conner44:

You’re advising that one? A semi educated black African migrant menial worker over “there in the USA” who their society tramples upon daily both physically and mentally to the extent that the only place he can feel superior in any way is to look back towards his home country’s citizens on a faceless forum and try to project an image of competition and accomplishment in every single opportunity he gets just to feel better about himself?

Leave that guy. His issues are heavy upon his shoulders. When someone can’t write a single paragraph without putting the statement ‘here in the USA’, you should know that person considers the fact that he could afford a one way plane ticket at a particular time in his past to be the greatest achievement of his life till date.

His character will never change. We will manage him like that. Being ‘in the usa’ has really made him the greatest man from his village and we should commend him for that.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:52am On Sep 10, 2021
BAZ001:

El noooooooo
Dru23 chaiiii...
Haba what did that man do to deserve all this?

But could this statements be true?
Let me leave the elders to judge.

E dey pain...

[img]https://media1./images/2dbd3b248c1a98150f5d8b9e60b1ca45/tenor.gif?itemid=13314060[/img]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:56am On Sep 10, 2021
BAZ001:

Are you talking about Dru23, the mothers cooking ?
But why ?
You won’t allow sleeping dog sleep?

[img]https://media1./images/55be23725aa45d255b1776b25ca2e2e0/tenor.gif?itemid=9768731[/img]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:56am On Sep 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Join the moving train my dear no time to check time.

Nice to read from you... Apropos my inquiry though, I've already taken actions from my decision after a long out of box thinking, its a German baby.

I'll need to gas up the AC can I stop by the workshop when I'm ready?
neither of us is there but they would be able to take care of you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:08am On Sep 10, 2021
Dovehorizon:

You are too quick to broke shame people who are working hard to earn a living legitimately. A lot of people were not privileged to enjoy certain luxuries of life hence the reason they have to work their fingers to the bones to get their daily bread.
Meanwhile, there is no shortcut to success, the day you plant a seed isn't the day you will harvest, you will have to nurture and watch it grow. He is not trying to live life on a fast lane that's why he gat keep his "gloves dirty but his hands clean" or you think a lot of people whom you have broke shamed haven't bin pitched a narrative of get rich quick (diabolic ways) but they decide to uphold a moral standard.

Desist from that bro, it is not healthy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:13am On Sep 10, 2021
feli! feli! congrats. really happy for you o. so how the matter one be like this? i take style pass jamrock the other day and e be like say there's a new chef in the building, the sign board when i see fit follow me testify am.

another thing, person say make i ask you which oyel you go use for this your machine, mobile1 or supertech? Bazoo1 fit help us confirm if the plane when carry the consignment don take off.

Lastly, its obvious now say no be only total card you dey pursue.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:24am On Sep 10, 2021
Noone7:

Wetin you go come tell me wey dey play American Football for 9ja with a team that we the players have to contribute money to fund ourselves

Keep the dream alive! A friends son travelled to the US on scholarship to play soccer just last month. It was like a dream to the family when the opportunity came. Village people or not, they had to look for a way.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:49am On Sep 10, 2021
Conner44:

You’re advising that one? A semi educated black African migrant menial worker over “there in the USA” who their society tramples upon daily both physically and mentally to the extent that the only place he can feel superior in any way is to look back towards his home country’s citizens on a faceless forum and try to project an image of competition and accomplishment in every single opportunity he gets just to feel better about himself?

Leave that guy. His issues are heavy upon his shoulders. When someone can’t write a single paragraph without putting the statement ‘here in the USA’, you should know that person considers the fact that he could afford a one way plane ticket at a particular time in his past to be the greatest achievement of his life till date.

His character will never change. We will manage him like that. Being ‘in the usa’ has really made him the greatest man from his village and we should commend him for that.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:24am On Sep 10, 2021
pleasureosondu:
Started small, growing big. From renting the cars of others to owing your car. That's progress. Never despise people with little beginnings. Big congrats man.

Thanks baba I really appreciate you.

Disclaimer
Please fasten your seat belt because this is going to be the longest post you'd ever read on NL as its My chronicle, from cradle to grave.grin

You know I've really learnt a lot in this line of business and mostly from this thread as it has built me, revamped me, renewed me and has as well changed me a lot.

The attacks, criticisms, condescending comments and most importantly the good words of wisdom directed at me and to others I get mostly from this thread from the very day I joined as made me a better person.

I started this hustle with my personal car EOD 2005,V6 October, 2019, then opted for a rental.

First rented car was a Corolla, a lady from NL, used the car for just 2weeks. Going home from picking up the car I noticed a fault, sluggishness with the transmission, managed it for the first week till I confirmed it was a faulty sensor... I supported her in the fixing with 5k after paying her 25k for the first week despite not being able to work effectively with the car...week 2 problem persist... I couldn't work and my son at the point fell sick so I needed to rush him to the hospital, LASUTH, Ikeja... On getting back home I drove out to get something and on my way this young lady (My owner partner) called asking where I was...told her...okay pls remain there...! Next I saw she pulled over on a bike, asked me to clear. Na nylon bag I use to carry my belongings on the car reach house that day. was such an embarrassing scene as ppl were just looking at us because I tried to offered to drive her down to her house since she doesn't even know how but madam bluntly refused. She must have thought I was working viewing from her tracker.
Got home, picked up my car keys, then went to where I was going to b4.

Next, I followed suit from my search on NL for a car to rent, came across this thread. I didn't observed very well, neither did I read through some pages to identify key men... My bad cool. I just joined the moving train, shared experience for few days then made an ads for rental, next day or thereabout I got a call from someone here who happens to be my 1st oga at the top Mr. Dru23... Did the whole process remotely, the process took almost like forever-3-4months I supposed, within those time i turned down a lot of offers which If I've to be honest I regretted much later... The one that pained me the most was a HP offer from another woman here in this thread for a Corolla Sport for just 1.8m... Chai!!! I dont like remembering this... The former driver missed used the car for just 3months after this lovely magodo woman bought the car direct tokunbo, even me self couldn't believe it when I went for inspection. Well, I think I was naive at that point reason I turned down the offer.
Another man here in Ogba wanted to buy me a biggy for hp and needed just N1m as profit but only God can explain why that deal didn't sail through... End of january, 2020 dru's car came up that was how we went on our 7-8months partnership. Everything went in fine from day one till the very end. Ran into an accident along college Rd, Ogba, spent additional 15k in addition to the 14k the guy that caused the accident gave me to fix the car... Painting was already arranged to be done the following week. Oga called for his car the next day after taking the car to show and explain to him what happened and how far I'd gone with the fixing with plans on painting. I left my belongings in the car with the hope I was gonna be called upon as he said only to get home to read of how he's decided to terminate our 7/8months partnership without any notice or issue. No wam! We move!

I'd sold off my personal car at this point, so man was stranded, wi-fi was close to her delivery date, the world just came out of covid-19 lockdown, savings had dried up, bush had taken over my farm since no interstate travel due to lockdown... Men! I was destabilized for the very 1st time in my entire life... B4 i knew the saga started, so I'd to also add the contest of saving my good name from being dragged in the mud by this guy who I only met just once for the 7/8months of our partnership without committing any offense or wrong did. If not for God man would have attempted suicide.
Las Las I thank God for mama radautoworks who came through to give some words of confinement in me... At least I've somebody that believed I didn't commit all the allegations levelled against me by them @dru grin that alone gave me courage to move on.

Got another rental afterwards, this off course took some time.

Then went on a HP on a 9ja used Corolla which later got accident exactly one month after picking up the car. Parked in front of a car wash waiting to drive in to watch my car so to hit the road after church service, all of a sudden a Siena bus ran into my car from behind destroying the car badly. Owner came, tolled his car away and that was the end of it... I lost my 100k down payment plus 1month payment as well. Thank God I was unhurt because I was right inside the car when the accident happened. This was Nov 1st, 2020.

Got a biggy 02 barely a week later... Ha! That car wanted to kill my enemy but God no gree make him kill me... I bought b3, spare tire and wheel, bought 2 tires for the car, fix water leaking AC hoist, paid 150k for 1-way due to bad breaks,, shaft pulled off one week after another, las las, AC pack off... Watin I no see for this car body... Over 40k of my personal money went down on this car... E come won be like say them cause me... But I never gave up i kept pushing. Las las after I don fix this car finish the guy collected his car with the disguise he wants to sell it. 1 week later I saw car being used by another driver.

Same week I got another biggy V6, 2002 as well... After carrying out oil change and replacement of 2 brand new shock absorbers with my money while partner agreed to refund me, 3days after guy man said his colleague at work wants to make use of car for marriage. Na for coastain round about I hand over car to the guy. Got home via public motor that Friday night. Till today I still dey expect my refundgrin that one don lostgringrin this was Feb/March, 2021.

Finally got a Corolla 2007/08 for 26k weekly... After 2 months of steady deliveries owner partner who stays in Ojo called that he needed car to travel and will call after a week. I already know these languages. As I type this message guy man is now a uber drivergrin that's according to what his friend said though I din not know. I still spent money in this car as well too.

Enough is enough, man can't continue like this, I'd to do something. Thank God I nevsr left my farm behind and to the glory of God something good came through.

Now I'm a car owner again and a better one at that.

Glory be to God Almighty. Hallelujah!

I hope somebody who is ready this got something out of this episode of my chronicle... Never give up on your dreams and above all be good at all times, keep hands clean and work hard one day for sure success is inevitable.

Good luck guys.

Specially thanks to radautoworks, kodred, shollywendy, dru23 (I learnt a lot for you even though our partnership was a regrettable one, but it doesn't stop me from patronising or recommending clients to you, I've always done), Pop191, izzuo, Chillex8, so many other guys I can't remember to mention you all are great guys.

I love you all

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:41am On Sep 10, 2021
@felicity001, nice one. This ur journey be like moving at 140km/hr from ijebu-ode to sagamu. Some many potholes men. Congratulations again!

But we don read cradle, we no want grave o grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 6:24am On Sep 10, 2021
Felicity001:

My newly acquired MB was on jiji... Sharp ride 1.8L/04 kompressor direct tokunbo.

Will be bombarding you guys with update and performance about the German Machinegrin

Somebody shout hallelujah!!!
Congrats bro

You gats wash am for us ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2021
Felicity001 nice one bro

That was really an inspiring post

Sir if I may ask... What do you cultivate in your farm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:05am On Sep 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Thanks baba I really appreciate you.

Disclaimer
Please fasten your seat belt because this is going to be the longest post you'd ever read on NL as its My chronicle, from cradle to grave.grin

You know I've really learnt a lot in this line of business and mostly from this thread as it has built me, revamped me, renewed me and has as well changed me a lot.

The attacks, criticisms, condescending comments and most importantly the good words of wisdom directed at me and to others I get mostly from this thread from the very day I joined as made me a better person.

I started this hustle with my personal car EOD 2005,V6 October, 2019, then opted for a rental.

First rented car was a Corolla, a lady from NL, used the car for just 2weeks. Going home from picking up the car I noticed a fault, sluggishness with the transmission, managed it for the first week till I confirmed it was a faulty sensor... I supported her in the fixing with 5k after paying her 25k for the first week despite not being able to work effectively with the car...week 2 problem persist... I couldn't work and my son at the point fell sick so I needed to rush him to the hospital, LASUTH, Ikeja... On getting back home I drove out to get something and on my way this young lady (My owner partner) called asking where I was...told her...okay pls remain there...! Next I saw she pulled over on a bike, asked me to clear. Na nylon bag I use to carry my belongings on the car reach house that day. was such an embarrassing scene as ppl were just looking at us because I tried to offered to drive her down to her house since she doesn't even know how but madam bluntly refused. She must have thought I was working viewing from her tracker.
Got home, picked up my car keys, then went to where I was going to b4.

Next, I followed suit from my search on NL for a car to rent, came across this thread. I didn't observed very well, neither did I read through some pages to identify key men... My bad cool. I just joined the moving train, shared experience for few days then made an ads for rental, next day or thereabout I got a call from someone here who happens to be my 1st oga at the top Mr. Dru23... Did the whole process remotely, the process took almost like forever-3-4months I supposed, within those time i turned down a lot of offers which If I've to be honest I regretted much later... The one that pained me the most was a HP offer from another woman here in this thread for a Corolla Sport for just 1.8m... Chai!!! I dont like remembering this... The former driver missed used the car for just 3months after this lovely magodo woman bought the car direct tokunbo, even me self couldn't believe it when I went for inspection. Well, I think I was naive at that point reason I turned down the offer.
Another man here in Ogba wanted to buy me a biggy for hp and needed just N1m as profit but only God can explain why that deal didn't sail through... End of january, 2020 dru's car came up that was how we went on our 7-8months partnership. Everything went in fine from day one till the very end. Ran into an accident along college Rd, Ogba, spent additional 15k in addition to the 14k the guy that caused the accident gave me to fix the car... Painting was already arranged to be done the following week. Oga called for his car the next day after taking the car to show and explain to him what happened and how far I'd gone with the fixing with plans on painting. I left my belongings in the car with the hope I was gonna be called upon as he said only to get home to read of how he's decided to terminate our 7/8months partnership without any notice or issue. No wam! We move!

I'd sold off my personal car at this point, so man was stranded, wi-fi was close to her delivery date, the world just came out of covid-19 lockdown, savings had dried up, bush had taken over my farm since no interstate travel due to lockdown... Men! I was destabilized for the very 1st time in my entire life... B4 i knew the saga started, so I'd to also add the contest of saving my good name from being dragged in the mud by this guy who I only met just once for the 7/8months of our partnership without committing any offense or wrong did. If not for God man would have attempted suicide.
Las Las I thank God for mama radautoworks who came through to give some words of confinement in me... At least I've somebody that believed I didn't commit all the allegations levelled against me by them @dru grin that alone gave me courage to move on.

Got another rental afterwards, this off course took some time.

Then went on a HP on a 9ja used Corolla which later got accident exactly one month after picking up the car. Parked in front of a car wash waiting to drive in to watch my car so to hit the road after church service, all of a sudden a Siena bus ran into my car from behind destroying the car badly. Owner came, tolled his car away and that was the end of it... I lost my 100k down payment plus 1month payment as well. Thank God I was unhurt because I was right inside the car when the accident happened. This was Nov 1st, 2020.

Got a biggy 02 barely a week later... Ha! That car wanted to kill my enemy but God no gree make him kill me... I bought b3, spare tire and wheel, bought 2 tires for the car, fix water leaking AC hoist, paid 150k for 1-way due to bad breaks,, shaft pulled off one week after another, las las, AC pack off... Watin I no see for this car body... Over 40k of my personal money went down on this car... E come won be like say them cause me... But I never gave up i kept pushing. Las las after I don fix this car finish the guy collected his car with the disguise he wants to sell it. 1 week later I saw car being used by another driver.

Same week I got another biggy V6, 2002 as well... After carrying out oil change and replacement of 2 brand new shock absorbers with my money while partner agreed to refund me, 3days after guy man said his colleague at work wants to make use of car for marriage. Na for coastain round about I hand over car to the guy. Got home via public motor that Friday night. Till today I still dey expect my refundgrin that one don lostgringrin this was Feb/March, 2021.

Finally got a Corolla 2007/08 for 26k weekly... After 2 months of steady deliveries owner partner who stays in Ojo called that he needed car to travel and will call after a week. I already know these languages. As I type this message guy man is now a uber drivergrin that's according to what his friend said though I din not know. I still spent money in this car as well too.

Enough is enough, man can't continue like this, I'd to do something. Thank God I nevsr left my farm behind and to the glory of God something good came through.

Now I'm a car owner again and a better one at that.

Glory be to God Almighty. Hallelujah!

I hope somebody who is ready this got something out of this episode of my chronicle... Never give up on your dreams and above all be good at all times, keep hands clean and work hard one day for sure success is inevitable.

Good luck guys.

Specially thanks to radautoworks, kodred, shollywendy, dru23 (I learnt a lot for you even though our partnership was a regrettable one, but it doesn't stop me from patronising or recommending clients to you, I've always done), Pop191, izzuo, Chillex8, so many other guys I can't remember to mention you all are great guys.

I love you all

Without fear of anything you'll have to say, which I don't care about, you really need deliverance. Go on your knees and pray for forgiveness of your sins and generational sins.

Chai. Problem after problem. No wonder you type so frustrated and incoherently and always projecting your frustrations on others. Pele o. Get that car insured, avoid friends and be more focused.

Don't reply.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dahflemzy(m): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2021
I knew u'd say something like this
Boss, I dey really gbadun you and feli...na 2 of una matter dey make me rush to this thread nowadays.
May God be with us all.
Team #1m geng
CheerfulGiver:
Without fear of anything you'll have to say, which I don't care about, you really need deliverance. Go on your knees and pray for forgiveness of your sins and generational sins.

Chai. Problem after problem. No wonder you type so frustrated and incoherently and always projecting your frustrations on others. Pele o. Get that car insured, avoid friends and be more focused.

Don't reply.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 7:14am On Sep 10, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Nothing really, clean vehicle both in and out and your registration papers. I think bolt is 1200, uber maybe 2K or so. Lastly go with a positive attitude and all will be fine.

Update: I've done bolt inspection and my car was certified on Wednesday, the issue is my account is yet to be activated. Am I missing anything, I was told a link will be sent to my mail, I'm still yet to receive it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:15am On Sep 10, 2021
Congrats Felicity001

If I may ask though, what informed the choice of that particular vehicle considering what it's intended for which I believe to be e-hailing.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 7:16am On Sep 10, 2021
I will try to utilize my time more but one is at time I don't get request for more than 30 minutes even an hour don happen b4, the worst day so far in terms of earnings was Tuesday I exceeded my driving time and still didn't net up to 8k though av improved after then meeting 13k plus 3k5h on indriver on Wednesday and I left home around 10am and returned around 11pm compared to Tuesday that I left by 5am and returned home by 5pm (after exhausting my driving time) yesterday I left home by 5pm and returned by 11pm I net 8k but I know I can do better I just need few advice from the ogas... Thank you so mu h I will work on my driving hours as you stated.
tunlapapa:

I drive only on uber and my daily target is 15.
Seems I read somewhere about your driving hours which you need to work on.

Like myself, I start work by 5am and be on my way home anything from 3pm. Being on my way home means I try to get destination trips towards my home, so by 6-7pm latest, I am home. This is done Monday to Friday while rest on Saturday then work 4hrs on Sunday. The reason for the weekend schedule is because Uber is useless to me during the weekend .

In all, I don't work more than 12hrs daily.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 7:25am On Sep 10, 2021
Gudvibes06:
I will try to utilize my time more but one is at time I don't get request for more than 30 minutes even an hour don happen b4, the worst day so far in terms of earnings was Tuesday I exceeded my driving time and still didn't net up to 8k though av improved after then meeting 13k plus 3k5h on indriver on Wednesday and I left home around 10am and returned around 11pm compared to Tuesday that I left by 5am and returned home by 5pm (after exhausting my driving time) yesterday I left home by 5pm and returned by 11pm I net 8k but I know I can do better I just need few advice from the ogas... Thank you so mu h I will work on my driving hours as you stated.

What you seem not to understand is your starting point matters.
Someone starting from chevron can put on his app anytime and get enough requests but you seem to start from a slow area.
My area is a slow area, so more reasons to leave there early and set destination to the island (I mostly use castle avenue). Only on bad days I get to the island by 9AM.
Also learn to select trips and that can't be done in a slow area, so more reasons to start early and head towards busy areas.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2021
Crvrider:
feli! feli! congrats. really happy for you o. so how the matter one be like this? i take style pass jamrock the other day and e be like say there's a new chef in the building, the sign board when i see fit follow me testify am.

another thing, person say make i ask you which oyel you go use for this your machine, mobile1 or supertech? Bazoo1 fit help us confirm if the plane when carry the consignment don take off.

Lastly, its obvious now say no be only total card you dey pursue.

See the status of the plane captured on our radar below ...

My consignment is there make una stop this joke ooh. grin

[img]https://media./images/0a714b7628d39672ea63e27bb9a84fe5/tenor.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2021
dahflemzy:
I knew u'd say something like this
Boss, I dey really gbadun you and feli...na 2 of una matter dey make me rush to this thread nowadays.
May God be with us all.
Team #1m geng
...because you know it's the truth but you were afraid to say it or the "egbon" mentality held you back from telling truth no matter the supposed or alleged age of the individual involved. Well, those rules don't guide me.

I happily say what everyone is thinking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4031) (4032) (4033) (4034) (4035) (4036) (4037) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SHOOPSYN(m), Shegzdave, donbrowser(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.