Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747625 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4032) (4033) (4034) (4035) (4036) (4037) (4038) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2021
Noone7:

Congratulations boss man

Our one and only hoodlum driver don go buy sport car ...... Na to dey zoom of when ever you see red and blue light flashing behind you ..... That's if lasma fit keep up grin grin cheesy

I sweargrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2021
Noone7:

This is Nigeria.... Anything is possible so far you get the right plug and the connection is very strong and also legit......... I get plug for mainland here very close to 3rd MB

Legit one? I go contact you when I get ready
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 7:35am On Sep 10, 2021
Make this area your playground cool
Gudvibes06:
Pls come give me tips oo abi na because na only uber I dey use for now cos to net 15k daily self no look visible from waiting I don't seen for one week on the job oo.... Pls my ogas in the house chearfulgiver , Felicity001,IFEBARBIE
And other well wishers in the house I need ur help na only rental money ,Uber commission and fuel money no profit at all pls any advice you can drop your number if you want me to call pls it very important.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2021
dru23:

You’re advising that one? A semi educated black African migrant menial worker over “there in the USA” who their society tramples upon daily both physically and mentally to the extent that the only place he can feel superior in any way is to look back towards his home country’s citizens on a faceless forum and try to project an image of competition and accomplishment in every single opportunity he gets just to feel better about himself?

Leave that guy. His issues are heavy upon his shoulders. When someone can’t write a single paragraph without putting the statement ‘here in the USA’, you should know that person considers the fact that he could afford a one way plane ticket at a particular time in his past to be the greatest achievement of his life till date.

His character will never change. We will manage him like that. Being ‘in the usa’ has really made him the greatest man from his village and we should commend him for that.

Me self shock at the bolded what was that conner44 trying to say ?

Semi educated, black African migrant ?

Educated = literate ( I know )
Uneducated = illiterate ( I know )
But semi educated ( beats my imagination)

Worst is black African migrants, do we have white African migrant.

With due respect and I’m going in peace jejely

[img]https://media./images/e36c4df969b9b3bd7c099fcd9572f522/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:16am On Sep 10, 2021
Gudvibes06:

Pls come give me tips oo abi na because na only uber I dey use for now cos to net 15k daily self no look visible from waiting I don't seen for one week on the job oo.... Pls my ogas in the house chearfulgiver , Felicity001,IFEBARBIE
And other well wishers in the house I need ur help na only rental money ,Uber commission and fuel money no profit at all pls any advice you can drop your number if you want me to call pls it very important.

1 week on the job ? You doing well ooing.
Hope you no resign job to come dis hustle.

Because of 1M ( I wake up 5am - 11am serious work, 12pm - 4pm light work , 4pm - 11pm die hard work)
But without 1million target.
Start work 8am play play and close after 10 trips or 20k no more driving till next day.

I wake up inside surge on the mainland and try to get trips to surge areas lekki phase 2 and from island surge I try to get a long trip to airport or anywhere on mainland, so I’m driving against traffic and on surge. Then I begin to do anywhere belle face, up and Dan like headless chicken.

1. Make sure you pray for favor and protection ( prayer is key ) sweet rides/ riders on surge with tips and good ratings and no Lastma/evil men
2. If you don’t live in surge areas, wake up early and set destination to Surulere/yaba or Ojodu Berger or lekki phase 2. ( I can’t drive without surge, too lazy to injure myself and low mileage Camry )
3. When in surge areas begin to look out for trips on opposite direction.
4. Avoid Lastma and task force they can demoralize you and collect your hard earn money in few seconds.
4. Don’t follow every motivation and dashboards here some of them have been driving for more than 3years. ( even me still dey learn, 1yr plus)

Better to join ants league feeder team if you have the credentials, you will learn fast. But to join them Na like secret cult

Good luck

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2021
BAZ001:

I wake up inside surge on the mainland and try to get trips to surge areas lekki phase 2 and from island surge I try to get a long trip to airport or anywhere on mainland, so I’m driving against traffic and on surge. Then I begin to do anywhere belle face, up and Dan like headless chicken.

Good luck

Nothing short of these for high earnings.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2021
Please i have a question regarding Bolt drivers because i am so fed up with them.

- Why would a driver accept a request & switch off their phone.

- Some will accept your request and set "Driver has arrived" and then refuse to pick their calls or respond.

WHY? WHY?

I mean if a driver isn't going my way, all he needs is for him/her to tell me and I will cancel.

Is Bolt forcing drivers to accept rides or what?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharzy(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2021
Nice one bruh, And congratulations.
My question is when you were going through all that, why didn't you use your personal car (EOD 2005) instead of going for rentals?
Felicity001:

Thanks baba I really appreciate you.

Disclaimer
Please fasten your seat belt because this is going to be the longest post you'd ever read on NL as its My chronicle, from cradle to grave.grin

You know I've really learnt a lot in this line of business and mostly from this thread as it has built me, revamped me, renewed me and has as well changed me a lot.

The attacks, criticisms, condescending comments and most importantly the good words of wisdom directed at me and to others I get mostly from this thread from the very day I joined as made me a better person.

I started this hustle with my personal car EOD 2005,V6 October, 2019, then opted for a rental.

First rented car was a Corolla, a lady from NL, used the car for just 2weeks. Going home from picking up the car I noticed a fault, sluggishness with the transmission, managed it for the first week till I confirmed it was a faulty sensor... I supported her in the fixing with 5k after paying her 25k for the first week despite not being able to work effectively with the car...week 2 problem persist... I couldn't work and my son at the point fell sick so I needed to rush him to the hospital, LASUTH, Ikeja... On getting back home I drove out to get something and on my way this young lady (My owner partner) called asking where I was...told her...okay pls remain there...! Next I saw she pulled over on a bike, asked me to clear. Na nylon bag I use to carry my belongings on the car reach house that day. was such an embarrassing scene as ppl were just looking at us because I tried to offered to drive her down to her house since she doesn't even know how but madam bluntly refused. She must have thought I was working viewing from her tracker.
Got home, picked up my car keys, then went to where I was going to b4.

Next, I followed suit from my search on NL for a car to rent, came across this thread. I didn't observed very well, neither did I read through some pages to identify key men... My bad cool. I just joined the moving train, shared experience for few days then made an ads for rental, next day or thereabout I got a call from someone here who happens to be my 1st oga at the top Mr. Dru23... Did the whole process remotely, the process took almost like forever-3-4months I supposed, within those time i turned down a lot of offers which If I've to be honest I regretted much later... The one that pained me the most was a HP offer from another woman here in this thread for a Corolla Sport for just 1.8m... Chai!!! I dont like remembering this... The former driver missed used the car for just 3months after this lovely magodo woman bought the car direct tokunbo, even me self couldn't believe it when I went for inspection. Well, I think I was naive at that point reason I turned down the offer.
Another man here in Ogba wanted to buy me a biggy for hp and needed just N1m as profit but only God can explain why that deal didn't sail through... End of january, 2020 dru's car came up that was how we went on our 7-8months partnership. Everything went in fine from day one till the very end. Ran into an accident along college Rd, Ogba, spent additional 15k in addition to the 14k the guy that caused the accident gave me to fix the car... Painting was already arranged to be done the following week. Oga called for his car the next day after taking the car to show and explain to him what happened and how far I'd gone with the fixing with plans on painting. I left my belongings in the car with the hope I was gonna be called upon as he said only to get home to read of how he's decided to terminate our 7/8months partnership without any notice or issue. No wam! We move!

I'd sold off my personal car at this point, so man was stranded, wi-fi was close to her delivery date, the world just came out of covid-19 lockdown, savings had dried up, bush had taken over my farm since no interstate travel due to lockdown... Men! I was destabilized for the very 1st time in my entire life... B4 i knew the saga started, so I'd to also add the contest of saving my good name from being dragged in the mud by this guy who I only met just once for the 7/8months of our partnership without committing any offense or wrong did. If not for God man would have attempted suicide.
Las Las I thank God for mama radautoworks who came through to give some words of confinement in me... At least I've somebody that believed I didn't commit all the allegations levelled against me by them @dru grin that alone gave me courage to move on.

Got another rental afterwards, this off course took some time.

Then went on a HP on a 9ja used Corolla which later got accident exactly one month after picking up the car. Parked in front of a car wash waiting to drive in to watch my car so to hit the road after church service, all of a sudden a Siena bus ran into my car from behind destroying the car badly. Owner came, tolled his car away and that was the end of it... I lost my 100k down payment plus 1month payment as well. Thank God I was unhurt because I was right inside the car when the accident happened. This was Nov 1st, 2020.

Got a biggy 02 barely a week later... Ha! That car wanted to kill my enemy but God no gree make him kill me... I bought b3, spare tire and wheel, bought 2 tires for the car, fix water leaking AC hoist, paid 150k for 1-way due to bad breaks,, shaft pulled off one week after another, las las, AC pack off... Watin I no see for this car body... Over 40k of my personal money went down on this car... E come won be like say them cause me... But I never gave up i kept pushing. Las las after I don fix this car finish the guy collected his car with the disguise he wants to sell it. 1 week later I saw car being used by another driver.

Same week I got another biggy V6, 2002 as well... After carrying out oil change and replacement of 2 brand new shock absorbers with my money while partner agreed to refund me, 3days after guy man said his colleague at work wants to make use of car for marriage. Na for coastain round about I hand over car to the guy. Got home via public motor that Friday night. Till today I still dey expect my refundgrin that one don lostgringrin this was Feb/March, 2021.

Finally got a Corolla 2007/08 for 26k weekly... After 2 months of steady deliveries owner partner who stays in Ojo called that he needed car to travel and will call after a week. I already know these languages. As I type this message guy man is now a uber drivergrin that's according to what his friend said though I din not know. I still spent money in this car as well too.

Enough is enough, man can't continue like this, I'd to do something. Thank God I nevsr left my farm behind and to the glory of God something good came through.

Now I'm a car owner again and a better one at that.

Glory be to God Almighty. Hallelujah!

I hope somebody who is ready this got something out of this episode of my chronicle... Never give up on your dreams and above all be good at all times, keep hands clean and work hard one day for sure success is inevitable.

Good luck guys.

Specially thanks to radautoworks, kodred, shollywendy, dru23 (I learnt a lot for you even though our partnership was a regrettable one, but it doesn't stop me from patronising or recommending clients to you, I've always done), Pop191, izzuo, Chillex8, so many other guys I can't remember to mention you all are great guys.

I love you all

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 8:45am On Sep 10, 2021
Noted sir, you are very right my area is abule Egba I think from now on I'll be setting out to lekki. Thank you so much I really appreciate you.

tunlapapa:

What you seem not to understand is your starting point matters.
Someone starting from chevron can put on his app anytime and get enough requests but you seem to start from a slow area.
My area is a slow area, so more reasons to leave there early and set destination to the island (I mostly use castle avenue). Only on bad days I get to the island by 9AM.
Also learn to select trips and that can't be done in a slow area, so more reasons to start early and head towards busy areas.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by michael18(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2021
Good Morning my people
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by melviniyke2002(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Thanks baba I really appreciate you.

Disclaimer
Please fasten your seat belt because this is going to be the longest post you'd ever read on NL as its My chronicle, from cradle to grave.grin

You know I've really learnt a lot in this line of business and mostly from this thread as it has built me, revamped me, renewed me and has as well changed me a lot.

The attacks, criticisms, condescending comments and most importantly the good words of wisdom directed at me and to others I get mostly from this thread from the very day I joined as made me a better person.

I started this hustle with my personal car EOD 2005,V6 October, 2019, then opted for a rental.

First rented car was a Corolla, a lady from NL, used the car for just 2weeks. Going home from picking up the car I noticed a fault, sluggishness with the transmission, managed it for the first week till I confirmed it was a faulty sensor... I supported her in the fixing with 5k after paying her 25k for the first week despite not being able to work effectively with the car...week 2 problem persist... I couldn't work and my son at the point fell sick so I needed to rush him to the hospital, LASUTH, Ikeja... On getting back home I drove out to get something and on my way this young lady (My owner partner) called asking where I was...told her...okay pls remain there...! Next I saw she pulled over on a bike, asked me to clear. Na nylon bag I use to carry my belongings on the car reach house that day. was such an embarrassing scene as ppl were just looking at us because I tried to offered to drive her down to her house since she doesn't even know how but madam bluntly refused. She must have thought I was working viewing from her tracker.
Got home, picked up my car keys, then went to where I was going to b4.

Next, I followed suit from my search on NL for a car to rent, came across this thread. I didn't observed very well, neither did I read through some pages to identify key men... My bad cool. I just joined the moving train, shared experience for few days then made an ads for rental, next day or thereabout I got a call from someone here who happens to be my 1st oga at the top Mr. Dru23... Did the whole process remotely, the process took almost like forever-3-4months I supposed, within those time i turned down a lot of offers which If I've to be honest I regretted much later... The one that pained me the most was a HP offer from another woman here in this thread for a Corolla Sport for just 1.8m... Chai!!! I dont like remembering this... The former driver missed used the car for just 3months after this lovely magodo woman bought the car direct tokunbo, even me self couldn't believe it when I went for inspection. Well, I think I was naive at that point reason I turned down the offer.
Another man here in Ogba wanted to buy me a biggy for hp and needed just N1m as profit but only God can explain why that deal didn't sail through... End of january, 2020 dru's car came up that was how we went on our 7-8months partnership. Everything went in fine from day one till the very end. Ran into an accident along college Rd, Ogba, spent additional 15k in addition to the 14k the guy that caused the accident gave me to fix the car... Painting was already arranged to be done the following week. Oga called for his car the next day after taking the car to show and explain to him what happened and how far I'd gone with the fixing with plans on painting. I left my belongings in the car with the hope I was gonna be called upon as he said only to get home to read of how he's decided to terminate our 7/8months partnership without any notice or issue. No wam! We move!

I'd sold off my personal car at this point, so man was stranded, wi-fi was close to her delivery date, the world just came out of covid-19 lockdown, savings had dried up, bush had taken over my farm since no interstate travel due to lockdown... Men! I was destabilized for the very 1st time in my entire life... B4 i knew the saga started, so I'd to also add the contest of saving my good name from being dragged in the mud by this guy who I only met just once for the 7/8months of our partnership without committing any offense or wrong did. If not for God man would have attempted suicide.
Las Las I thank God for mama radautoworks who came through to give some words of confinement in me... At least I've somebody that believed I didn't commit all the allegations levelled against me by them @dru grin that alone gave me courage to move on.

Got another rental afterwards, this off course took some time.

Then went on a HP on a 9ja used Corolla which later got accident exactly one month after picking up the car. Parked in front of a car wash waiting to drive in to watch my car so to hit the road after church service, all of a sudden a Siena bus ran into my car from behind destroying the car badly. Owner came, tolled his car away and that was the end of it... I lost my 100k down payment plus 1month payment as well. Thank God I was unhurt because I was right inside the car when the accident happened. This was Nov 1st, 2020.

Got a biggy 02 barely a week later... Ha! That car wanted to kill my enemy but God no gree make him kill me... I bought b3, spare tire and wheel, bought 2 tires for the car, fix water leaking AC hoist, paid 150k for 1-way due to bad breaks,, shaft pulled off one week after another, las las, AC pack off... Watin I no see for this car body... Over 40k of my personal money went down on this car... E come won be like say them cause me... But I never gave up i kept pushing. Las las after I don fix this car finish the guy collected his car with the disguise he wants to sell it. 1 week later I saw car being used by another driver.

Same week I got another biggy V6, 2002 as well... After carrying out oil change and replacement of 2 brand new shock absorbers with my money while partner agreed to refund me, 3days after guy man said his colleague at work wants to make use of car for marriage. Na for coastain round about I hand over car to the guy. Got home via public motor that Friday night. Till today I still dey expect my refundgrin that one don lostgringrin this was Feb/March, 2021.

Finally got a Corolla 2007/08 for 26k weekly... After 2 months of steady deliveries owner partner who stays in Ojo called that he needed car to travel and will call after a week. I already know these languages. As I type this message guy man is now a uber drivergrin that's according to what his friend said though I din not know. I still spent money in this car as well too.

Enough is enough, man can't continue like this, I'd to do something. Thank God I nevsr left my farm behind and to the glory of God something good came through.

I hope somebody who is ready this got something out of this episode of my chronicle... Never give up on your dreams and above all be good at all times, keep hands clean and work hard one day for sure success is inevitable.

Good luck guys.

Specially thanks to radautoworks, kodred, shollywendy, dru23 (I learnt a lot for you even though our partnership was a regrettable one, but it doesn't stop me from patronising or recommending clients to you, I've always done), Pop191, izzuo, Chillex8, so many other guys I can't remember to mention you all are great guys.

I love you all

congratulations.More wins

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Good luck guys.

I love you all

Congrats again Feli...if proceeds or transaction from your farm bought you this car, then I think u should concentrate more on the farm. Driving should be d side hussle for quick cash or to raise more funds for the farm operations pending harvest or cash out season.
Read between the lines!!!

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2021
truthsayer009:
Please i have a question regarding Bolt drivers because i am so fed up with them.

- Some will accept your request and set "Driver has arrived" and then refuse to pick their calls or respond.

WHY? WHY?

I mean if a driver isn't going my way, all he needs is for him/her to tell me and I will cancel.

You too, if u call and number is switched off, or him no pick, cancel sharp sharp and request again. That shouldn't border u...there are many drivers out there.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 9:15am On Sep 10, 2021
Now understand better God bless you sir Rome was not built in a day trully but with the help of ogas here I'll get there..I did not resign from work oo I am self employed ( crop and live stock farmer ) joing ant feeders no bad
na one place we go start. (
BAZ001:

Because of 1M ( I wake up 5am - 11am serious work, 12pm - 4pm light work , 4pm - 11pm die hard work)
Start work 8am play play and close after 10 trips or 20k no more driving till next day.

1. Make sure you pray for favor and protection ( prayer is key ) sweet rides/ riders on surge with tips and good ratings and no Lastma/evil men
2. If you don’t live in surge areas, wake up early and set destination to Surulere/yaba or Ojodu Berger or lekki phase 2. ( I can’t drive without surge, too lazy to injure myself and low mileage Camry )
4. Avoid Lastma and task force they can demoralize you and collect your hard earn money in few seconds.
4. Don’t follow every motivation and dashboards here some of them have been driving for more than 3years. ( even me still dey learn, 1yr plus)

Better to join ants league feeder team if you have the credentials, you will learn fast. But to join them Na like secret cult

Good luck
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2021
Noted thanks you sir.
IFEBARBIE:
Make this area your playground cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2021
Pearl1910:

You too, if u call and number is switched off, or him no pick, cancel sharp sharp and request again. That shouldn't border u...there are many drivers out there.

You have not answered my question but to just deflect and tell me to deal with it.

I am trying to understand what exactly is the reason.

This is happening too many times that is why I am bothered and fed up. If you are in an area, Bolt keeps giving you the same set of people who accepts and doesn't respond. It leaves the rider in a state of confusion.

I will start reporting drivers if that is case. I rest my case.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2021
truthsayer009:

You have not answered my question but to just deflect and tell me to deal with it.

This is happening too many times that is why I am bothered and fed up. If you are in an area, Bolt keeps giving you the same set of people who accepts and doesn't respond. It leaves the rider in a state of confusion.

If he picks and tells u he isn't going hasn't he wasted ur time and airtime?
If number is switched off or he isn't picking that's enough message that he isnt ready.

Just keep requesting till u find d one that will pick ur call or accept to go your way.

Your reporting will not do anything.

To answer your question, sometimes or some drivers are compelled to be online and pick all trips even when they aren't ready to drive or don't want to go to a particular area. But I am sure if u continue to cancel and request again they will go offline for a moment so u can get someone else. That's if they aren't deliberately making u suffer because of what u did to them. Just spreading possible scenarios that these things happen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2021
truthsayer009:

WHY? WHY?

Here lies the answer to your question.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2021
BAZ001:

Me self shock at the bolded what was that conner44 trying to say ?

Semi educated, black African migrant ?

Educated = literate ( I know )
Uneducated = illiterate ( I know )
But semi educated ( beats my imagination)

Worst is black African migrants, do we have white African migrant.

With due respect and I’m going in peace jejely

[img]https://media./images/e36c4df969b9b3bd7c099fcd9572f522/tenor.gif[/img]

Menhh Una like wahala oo, abeg food don almost comot for my nose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2021
Since I am the one calling the driver, if i don't have airtime to use, will i be calling the driver? Why are they trying to save my airtime instead of proper communication.

A proper communication is always better. "Ah, OGA i no dey go that side, traffic too much" and tell me to cancel.

Also i don't have any bad record with Bolt as a rider, not a single one of them.

Pearl1910:

If he picks and tells u he isn't going hasn't he wasted ur time and airtime?
If number is switched off or he isn't picking that's enough message that he isnt ready.

Just keep requesting till u find d one that will pick ur call or accept to go your way.

Your reporting will not do anything.

To answer your question, sometimes or some drivers are compelled to be online and pick all trips even when they aren't ready to drive or don't want to go to a particular area. But I am sure if u continue to cancel and request again they will go offline for a moment so u can get someone else. That's if they aren't deliberately making u suffer because of what u did to them. Just spreading possible scenarios that these things happen.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2021
Bolt/Uber driver needed. Corolla , 30k weekly delivery, 2 verifiable guarantor needed, 30k security deposit needed. You must be active on bolt and Uber or indriver. Contact me via 08132492726 (WHATSAPP ONLY). Ojodu,ogba ,ikeja ,iju ,agege location are welcome
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2021
truthsayer009:

Since I am the one calling the driver, if i don't have airtime to use, will i be calling the driver? Why are they trying to save my airtime instead of proper communication.

A proper communication is always better. "Ah, OGA i no dey go that side, traffic too much" and tell me to cancel.

Also i don't have any bad record with Bolt as a rider, not a single one of them.

Riders destination is displayed on the request page, so drivers(Bolt and indriver) should accept only if they are willing to complete the trip.

Uber drivers on the other hand are blind to riders detsination. They are the ones i pity most.

P.S What destinations do you normally frequent? E get why....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2021
chillex8:

Riders destination is displayed on the request page, so drivers(Bolt and indriver) should accept only if they are willing to complete the trip.

Uber drivers on the other hand are blind to riders detsination. They are the ones i pity most.

P.S What destinations do you normally frequent? E get why....

From Agungi Road, i usually order rides to V.I, Admiralty way etc. Still within the Island.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2021
truthsayer009:

You must be very energetic to start reporting drivers grin. Follow what pearl said. Request again.

Once your supposed pick up or destination is a haven of bad roads, you will be lucky to get a driver. Know this and you will be at peace.

Cheers bro.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2021
truthsayer009:

WHY? WHY?

Sorry about that.
90% of the time I will call rider and start telling stories most of them will cut you and cancel.
But other 10% will tell you Okay , cancel from your end, most drivers don’t like canceling (codes) in other to avoid stories of who to cancel, we just lay low and trick you to cancel.

Your best bet is to chat the driver and ask
Are you going ?
If driver doesn’t respond or call you, just jejely cancel and request a JJC driver. Cos if your location and ratings is juicy driver will call you first

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2021
truthsayer009:

Bros u funny ooo, driver wey dey pursue 1 million naira u wan make e dey waste his strength begin dey explain to you why e no wan complete your trip.
E dey save strength for driving

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2021
chillex8:

Also, there are more armed robbers and killers as riders on bolt than any other app.

Then, avoid 5.0 rated riders at night.
Personally, i don't even pick 5.0 rated riders in the daytime no matter the surge multiplier.

Any peace loving person should avoid Bolt. cheesy

What rating is too poor for a FEMALE rider, from a driver’s perspective? lipsrsealed

truthsayer009:

You are welcome to Bolt 101. I told you download Uber, but you have coconut head. Now see what they are doing with your heart. cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2021
grin
Going home straight

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2021
Good one. Big ups! cool
BAZ001:

Good luck
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spartacus11(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2021
Me i don’t call drivers ohhh, i let them do the calling

i stop calling last year

but i give them a little bit of time to reach out, bcus some drivers may be on a trip they are almost ending.

after like 5-10 minutes if i don’t hear from the driver i cancel.

truthsayer009:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2021
truthsayer009:

truthsayer009:

You sound like dem jazebel riders from
1 reporting drivers
2. No bad records with bolt but probably bad records with drivers. The day I told a lady dt I was almost not going on the trip cos of bad ratings she was shocked that drivers do rate too.

I’m interested in your ratings ?
Can you please tell us your ratings to support your bragging?

In our quest to hit 1M we avoid bad riders from their ratings

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spartacus11(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2021
How can a rider check his ratings, i want to check mine

BAZ001:

You sound like dem jazebel riders from
1 reporting drivers
2. No bad records with bolt but probably bad records with drivers. The day I told a lady dt I was almost not going on the trip cos of bad ratings she was shocked that drivers do rate too.

I’m interested in your ratings ?
Can you please tell us your ratings to support your bragging?

In our quest to hit 1M we avoid bad riders from their ratings

(1) (2) (3) ... (4032) (4033) (4034) (4035) (4036) (4037) (4038) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Kaymaxi2222(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.