Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729457 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
pocohantas:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The part in red. Is that random or intentional?
Random dear or intentional sef
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cineinfo(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
Download Live football tv on playstore

deedee44:

Share the link abeg. Navscore has shut down, that was the app I used to watch live matches on
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
obinoral1179:
boss I go chat you up for dead thread thank you Sir also congratulations on your MB now money you go use am make and it won't be your coffin.

Thank you brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

Shebi me and Kanuisagoat told u that time but u talk say na same day them dey do am now. When u got the true story from the horse's mouth u should have comeback to correct your claim.

Was the argument for new or renewal?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Cineinfo:
Download Live football tv on playstore

All of them use to hang it network isn't strong.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
geezyk:
Abeg share the link.

https://www.strikeout.nu/stream-chelsea-live

Cc deedee44
Enjoy!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Bro, you gotta calm down. Experience is the best teacher they say and most people here are telling you first hand experience of what ehailing is like.

That bros never say anything bad, he just dey tell you what’s up. So take it or leave it, some people no even get any experience yet they enter road na road them go learn everything. You don’t wanna be in that category.

Lemme give you an instance , this indriver app they talk about i have had the app during the days when they are looking for drivers on the street. The guy registered me for one street inside phase one , i no even take am serious. Now everything i know about that app na from here i learn am. If i wan use am now i won’t have too much stress.

Hoodlum boss may your days be long, forgive the newbie.

Forgiveness is a crime.

Tye Guy don Bleep up already

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Felicity001:

Leave that small boy where no even know spare tyer and wheel spinal dey for motor grin no b him type I go waste my trademark ™ on at all.

Until Spactacus do the following then he can come and talk to me like a baby boy not even a full grown man.

1) learn how to drive first
2) come to Lagos and learn how to drive again
3) then drive danfo for 6months stretch
4) get registered on bolt, uber and indriver then complete 2k trips each
5) drive Lagos - Portharcourt
Lagos - Akwa
Lagos - Calabar
Lagos - kano
Lagos - Accra
All these trips to and fro do it constantly for 6months and finally
6) all of these in 15years without having a single accident.

Then he can sit with me on the same table to talk and drink.

Small pikin like am, them never born you when I start to change tire for motor.
Haaaaaa
Oga feli don para

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
tunlapapa:

You want to finish him totally?
Sincerely, I have Learnt not to argue with people over the keyboard, it might be a small boy that can't ever try to look into my eyes that I will be exchanging words with.
Relax Oga
Weytin dey your eyes wey him no go fit look?
Una just dey shout small boy small boy.
You guys should chill out and treat people with respect irrespective of anything the issue is.
The guy never insult any of una.
This age wey una Dey carry for head self none of una senior Buhari.
I come in peace oo grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
Felicity001:

Do I need to reply you and that your orange head and face? No! I don't because you don't worth it.

Stu.pid idi.ot
Haaa Baba no vex for the guy.
I didn't see this his post before.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Felicity001:

Was the argument for new or renewal?

New... fresh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
northbird:

Find time and go there, what's the purpose of online renewal when you still need to appear physically for a snapshot?

Aiit 10x
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
just got an offline slated for tomorrow from ogudu to ojo. A drop-off. Will be heading to the island afterwards
Please assist me in:
1. Pricing
2. Routing (to and to island)
3. Street awareness etc.
Cc. All OGs and peeps that operate in that axis
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
Very urgent, Biko! Client waiting for reply on WA
IFEBARBIE:
just got an offline slated for tomorrow from ogudu to ojo. A drop-off. Will be heading to the island afterwards
Please assist me in:
1. Pricing
3. Street awareness etc.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
Please assist me in:
1. Pricing
3. Street awareness etc.

Are you aware of the state of roads at Ojo.? Or is ojo not satellite town axis, Alakija.

It's not a preferred destination in this hustle.

I hv been to Alakija once, I don't pray to ever go there again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Abeg o my ogas, I saw this sign on our bus when I started the engine today. The last time it was serviced was 14th of August. Is it something that need urgent attention as I need to use the bus tomorrow to go somewhere.
It's a 2016 Toyota Hiace

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sbot: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
sandammy:
Abeg o my ogas, I saw this sign on our bus when I started the engine today. The last time it was serviced was 14th of August. Is it something that need urgent attention as I need to use the bus tomorrow to go somewhere.
It's a 2016 Toyota Hiace

Looks like sludge.

You need the services of a mechanic to fix this. Your engine could knock if not attended to immediately.

Oil is currently not circulating round the engine.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
sandammy:
It's a 2016 Toyota Hiace

It could be wrong oil viscosity was used, and it could be the oil level is low.
Let a mechanic check it else the damages will be very costly.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
ojo is not alakija. I personally cleared my car at Clarion terminal, alakija

northbird:

Are you aware of the state of roads at Ojo.? Or is ojo not satellite town axis, Alakija.

It's not a preferred destination in this hustle.

I hv been to Alakija once, I don't pray to ever go there again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mukah1234(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
sandammy:
It's a 2016 Toyota Hiace

Please off that engine immediately and check your oil

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
tunlapapa:

It could be wrong oil viscosity was used, and it could be the oil level is low.
Let a mechanic check it else the damages will be very costly.
sbot:

Looks like sludge.

You need the services of a mechanic to fix this. Your engine could knock if not attended to immediately.

Oil is currently not circulating round the engine.
Thanks bosses
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mukah1234(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
ojo is not alakija. I personally cleared my car at Clarion terminal, alakija

Ojo is not alakija.

It depends on the particular area you are going to. Ojo have some good roads but majority of the roads no be here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
thanks bro. I'm leaving very early
Mukah1234:

Ojo is not alakija.

It depends on the particular area you are going to. Ojo have some good roads but majority of the roads no be here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
Please assist me in:
1. Pricing
3. Street awareness etc.

1. 20k
2. Route depends on which side of Ojo.
Pass Festac; If it's before Ojo baracks inwards Badagary
Pass Iyana Iba - Igando; if it is after Ojo Baracks or Volks.
Return journey also depends but just avoid Mile 2. Either pass Igando-Egbeda or Igando-Ejigbo-Ajao Estate or Festac-Ago palace
3. Obey traffic rules, don't follow commercial buses, follow other private cars only.
Hope it's a responsible person o. Lonely/deserted areas they that axis.
Be safe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mukah1234(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
thanks bro. I'm leaving very early

Where exactly is the rider going to?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mukah1234(m): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

1. 20k
Return journey also depends but just avoid Mile 2. Either pass Igando-Egbeda or Igando-Ejigbo-Ajao Estate or Festac-Ago palace
3. Obey traffic rules, don't follow commercial buses, follow other private cars only.
Be safe.

Correct. Ojo has so many lonely areas especially that iba area.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
sandammy:
It's a 2016 Toyota Hiace

Engine oil related issue...high alert, top priority.
Oil may be due, depending on d type of oil they serviced d car with
Oil filter may be d culprit too
Oil may have leaked and sump is empty or low,
Oil pump is weak, or
Net in d sump is clogged.
Or also possible the oil pressure monitoring switch is bad

Check if there is oil in d dip stick.
Don't drive d car far with that sign on dashboard.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
I'll get back on that. Oops! He's calling! Around lasu
Mukah1234:

Where exactly is the rider going to?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
ReadaDream:
grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Make them do CDA meeting repair their road abeg. We no dey go there again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
thanks for the detailed piece. Really appreciate! I told him 20k, he shouted! I came down to 15k. Still expecting his call
Pearl1910:

1. 20k
Be safe.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
thanks guys! Deal cancelled! We muuuv!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Jubreal007, dannybee(m), seun289(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.