Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729378 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
sandammy:
Abeg o my ogas, I saw this sign on our bus when I started the engine today. The last time it was serviced was 14th of August. Is it something that need urgent attention as I need to use the bus tomorrow to go somewhere.
It's a 2016 Toyota Hiace

Check your oil pressure switch, and also take to a good technician.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
I heard from my rider that the police were able to gun down one those hoodlums that rob in traffic at ojota interchange this afternoon. I noticed the place is unusually clear this evening

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Uber11:
Short advice pleas... I want to register a car in Abuja but the plan is to use it in Lagos...

The first thing you're supposed to do is to first apologies for calling us scammers here on this thread. I'm happy to see you come back and better but first apologies to those of us you called Kareem abi what's the guys name again b4 seeking any help again.

Meanwhile, me I'm still looking for the guy 8n the pictures below

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Felicity001 owfa

We never finish our conversation oo

Sorry jor bros sleep carry me go that day... B4 I woke up the next day I'd over 10 mails to attend to.

DM pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Bros u dey use autocorrect type??
grin grin
I developed headache after reading the post, abeg dey proof read before posting.

Sorry bros d blood was hotgrin so auto correct no dey work that timegringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
thanks guys! Deal cancelled! We muuuv!

Let him request, if he finds a driver that will take him there he will spend minimum 8k online. Am sure there will be surge in Ogudu in d morning.
For me, any offline to d end of Lagos must cover my to and fro. Or atleast back to civilization, in this case Egbeda.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
pocohantas:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The part in red. Is that random or intentional?

Its Int'L ooh... In fact it's a trademark ™ owolabi no gree answer me for my special plate number maybe the bros thinks I'm joking about it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Johnnybegood12:

Relax Oga
Weytin dey your eyes wey him no go fit look?
Una just dey shout small boy small boy.
You guys should chill out and treat people with respect irrespective of anything the issue is.
The guy never insult any of una.
This age wey una Dey carry for head self none of una senior Buhari.
I come in peace oo grin

Ha!! Buh.ari na ancestors ohgrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

New... fresh

Ok... Now you win

I hope that makes you feel better
gringrin

But I still post am making me admit to my lost na.

S9 enjoygrin grin

Shey ManU lost today
Sad!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
that's it. I wanted to kill it so that I can be at my desk by 9am. They are looking at 5 or 6k. Not these days that Uber is on fire!
Pearl1910:

Let him request, if he finds a driver that will take him there he will spend minimum 8k online. Am sure there will be surge in Ogudu in d morning.
For me, any offline to d end of Lagos must cover my to and fro. Or atleast back to civilization, in this case Egbeda.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2zona(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Good evening pilots. Please who has idea of what's the price range for a set of tie rods both outer and inner ends for Toyota Camry 2003 model. I wish to replace mine ASAP.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
BAZ001:

Baba no need to scratch my car again , your agents don help you. 2 people hit my car one -once and second guy hit it twice. I didn’t bother to go out cos it was late in the night. Rider was asking me why I didn’t go down to check , I told him it’s too late and what will happen if I go seeing we ve been in traffic for more than 20mins.
I just pity my low mileage Camry but void never to go to abule egba again in the night.
I officially stopped pursuing 1M target and ants league last might when I heard the news of my colleague in same office that died.
Very young cool guy.
Since then I dey gentle. I’m fully back in LazyD

May his soul rest in peace. Welcome back anyway. Thanks to the agents. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
northbird:

Are you aware of the state of roads at Ojo.? Or is ojo not satellite town axis, Alakija.

It's not a preferred destination in this hustle.

I hv been to Alakija once, I don't pray to ever go there again.

Ojo I supposed is a LGA of its own oh... Not too sure shall but Bolt sees from after that bridge towards LASU after Igando all the way down to Agbara Junction to Alakija as Ojo. Some areas across the express at 1st gate opposite Amuwo Odofin self is Ojo

So it depends where he's going to in Ojo.

@ IFEBARBIE, first it depends from where your pick up is and then your destination... But after drop off just use the main Badagry express to Island don't be on the service Lane oh else you'll encounter some pot hole traffics.

If it's Sataligjt town abeg don't just border just negototaie Alakijah with the client while they use keke napepe to complete their journey.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
thanks hoodlum grin
Felicity001:

Ojo I supposed is a LGA of its own oh... Not too sure shall but Bolt sees from after that bridge towards LASU after Igando all the way down to Agbara Junction to Alakija as Ojo. Some areas across the express at 1st gate opposite Amuwo Odofin self is Ojo

So it depends where he's going to in Ojo.

@ IFEBARBIE, first it depends from where your pick up is and then your destination... But after drop off just use the main Badagry express to Island don't be on the service Lane oh else you'll encounter some pot hole traffics.

If it's Sataligjt town abeg don't just border just negototaie Alakijah with the client while they use keke napepe to complete their journey.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
thanks hoodlum grin

You're welcome boss... But 6k for early morning trip no bad oooh bros you for just negotiate further to make it 8k... Mind you You'll be driving against traffic... You'll definitely get a trip to the Island at that time so give and take 13-15k would enter you hand b4 that 9am. The work na calculation o no dey pursue customer like that oh it's not good for the business. The one that pays 6k today can either pay better or link you you for a better job tomorrow.

Anyways, it's all good.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Felicity001:

The first thing you're supposed to do is to first apologies for calling us scammers here on this thread. I'm happy to see you come back and better but first apologies to those of us you called Kareem abi what's the guys name again b4 seeking any help again.

Meanwhile, me I'm still looking for the guy 8n the pictures below

Seconded...the guy even tagged me as the scammer as well....

That uber1 guy doesn't deserve anyone's response here at all , he just pop out and ask questions as if say na him dey feed us for here.... Why him no go London go register come drive for Nigeria ....mumu man

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
that's it. I wanted to kill it so that I can be at my desk by 9am. They are looking at 5 or 6k. Not these days that Uber is on fire!

U can't do that trip and be at your desk in VI by 9am except you will leave Ogudu by 3.30 or 4am. It's good they have abort. 5k kor 6k ni

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
grin
Pearl1910:

U can't do that trip and be at your desk in VI by 9am except you will leave Ogudu by 3.30 or 4am. It's good they have abort. 5k kor 6k ni
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Gentlelife50:
So una dey get eyes wahala?
But Felicity talk am nobody gree then
Hahaaa

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
ReadaDream:
grin
Lol, that orchid hotel road is something else.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
Felicity001:

Sorry bros d blood was hotgrin so auto correct no dey work that timegringrin
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maxwell08: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
Uber11:
Short advice pleas... I want to register a car in Abuja but the plan is to use it in Lagos...
The problem with you is that you don't have sense, kabiru is coming soon to register it in sokoto half the price... Welcome to Lagos

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
Felicity001:

Thanks baba I really appreciate you.

Disclaimer
Please fasten your seat belt because this is going to be the longest post you'd ever read on NL as its My chronicle, from cradle to grave.grin

You know I've really learnt a lot in this line of business and mostly from this thread as it has built me, revamped me, renewed me and has as well changed me a lot.

The attacks, criticisms, condescending comments and most importantly the good words of wisdom directed at me and to others I get mostly from this thread from the very day I joined as made me a better person.

I started this hustle with my personal car EOD 2005,V6 October, 2019, then opted for a rental.

First rented car was a Corolla, a lady from NL, used the car for just 2weeks. Going home from picking up the car I noticed a fault, sluggishness with the transmission, managed it for the first week till I confirmed it was a faulty sensor... I supported her in the fixing with 5k after paying her 25k for the first week despite not being able to work effectively with the car...week 2 problem persist... I couldn't work and my son at the point fell sick so I needed to rush him to the hospital, LASUTH, Ikeja... On getting back home I drove out to get something and on my way this young lady (My owner partner) called asking where I was...told her...okay pls remain there...! Next I saw she pulled over on a bike, asked me to clear. Na nylon bag I use to carry my belongings on the car reach house that day. was such an embarrassing scene as ppl were just looking at us because I tried to offered to drive her down to her house since she doesn't even know how but madam bluntly refused. She must have thought I was working viewing from her tracker.
Got home, picked up my car keys, then went to where I was going to b4.

Next, I followed suit from my search on NL for a car to rent, came across this thread. I didn't observed very well, neither did I read through some pages to identify key men... My bad cool. I just joined the moving train, shared experience for few days then made an ads for rental, next day or thereabout I got a call from someone here who happens to be my 1st oga at the top Mr. Dru23... Did the whole process remotely, the process took almost like forever-3-4months I supposed, within those time i turned down a lot of offers which If I've to be honest I regretted much later... The one that pained me the most was a HP offer from another woman here in this thread for a Corolla Sport for just 1.8m... Chai!!! I dont like remembering this... The former driver missed used the car for just 3months after this lovely magodo woman bought the car direct tokunbo, even me self couldn't believe it when I went for inspection. Well, I think I was naive at that point reason I turned down the offer.
Another man here in Ogba wanted to buy me a biggy for hp and needed just N1m as profit but only God can explain why that deal didn't sail through... End of january, 2020 dru's car came up that was how we went on our 7-8months partnership. Everything went in fine from day one till the very end. Ran into an accident along college Rd, Ogba, spent additional 15k in addition to the 14k the guy that caused the accident gave me to fix the car... Painting was already arranged to be done the following week. Oga called for his car the next day after taking the car to show and explain to him what happened and how far I'd gone with the fixing with plans on painting. I left my belongings in the car with the hope I was gonna be called upon as he said only to get home to read of how he's decided to terminate our 7/8months partnership without any notice or issue. No wam! We move!

I'd sold off my personal car at this point, so man was stranded, wi-fi was close to her delivery date, the world just came out of covid-19 lockdown, savings had dried up, bush had taken over my farm since no interstate travel due to lockdown... Men! I was destabilized for the very 1st time in my entire life... B4 i knew the saga started, so I'd to also add the contest of saving my good name from being dragged in the mud by this guy who I only met just once for the 7/8months of our partnership without committing any offense or wrong did. If not for God man would have attempted suicide.
Las Las I thank God for mama radautoworks who came through to give some words of confinement in me... At least I've somebody that believed I didn't commit all the allegations levelled against me by them @dru grin that alone gave me courage to move on.

Got another rental afterwards, this off course took some time.

Then went on a HP on a 9ja used Corolla which later got accident exactly one month after picking up the car. Parked in front of a car wash waiting to drive in to watch my car so to hit the road after church service, all of a sudden a Siena bus ran into my car from behind destroying the car badly. Owner came, tolled his car away and that was the end of it... I lost my 100k down payment plus 1month payment as well. Thank God I was unhurt because I was right inside the car when the accident happened. This was Nov 1st, 2020.

Got a biggy 02 barely a week later... Ha! That car wanted to kill my enemy but God no gree make him kill me... I bought b3, spare tire and wheel, bought 2 tires for the car, fix water leaking AC hoist, paid 150k for 1-way due to bad breaks,, shaft pulled off one week after another, las las, AC pack off... Watin I no see for this car body... Over 40k of my personal money went down on this car... E come won be like say them cause me... But I never gave up i kept pushing. Las las after I don fix this car finish the guy collected his car with the disguise he wants to sell it. 1 week later I saw car being used by another driver.

Same week I got another biggy V6, 2002 as well... After carrying out oil change and replacement of 2 brand new shock absorbers with my money while partner agreed to refund me, 3days after guy man said his colleague at work wants to make use of car for marriage. Na for coastain round about I hand over car to the guy. Got home via public motor that Friday night. Till today I still dey expect my refundgrin that one don lostgringrin this was Feb/March, 2021.

Finally got a Corolla 2007/08 for 26k weekly... After 2 months of steady deliveries owner partner who stays in Ojo called that he needed car to travel and will call after a week. I already know these languages. As I type this message guy man is now a uber drivergrin that's according to what his friend said though I din not know. I still spent money in this car as well too.

Enough is enough, man can't continue like this, I'd to do something. Thank God I nevsr left my farm behind and to the glory of God something good came through.

Now I'm a car owner again and a better one at that.

Glory be to God Almighty. Hallelujah!

I hope somebody who is ready this got something out of this episode of my chronicle... Never give up on your dreams and above all be good at all times, keep hands clean and work hard one day for sure success is inevitable.

Good luck guys.

Specially thanks to radautoworks, kodred, shollywendy, dru23 (I learnt a lot for you even though our partnership was a regrettable one, but it doesn't stop me from patronising or recommending clients to you, I've always done), Pop191, izzuo, Chillex8, so many other guys I can't remember to mention you all are great guys.

I love you all

Mhen this tori sweet I gats quote am for reference. Congrats big man, Na so e dey start. More on the way. Stay safe bro

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

U can drive from berger to Lekki and come back to berger in d same spot u clicked arrived and cancel the trip. They don't mind if u have moved or not, just be in d place u clicked arrived and u can cancel with rider didn't show up ...anything short of that kiss ur commission goodbye.

At the bolded...ur change of location doesn't count cos u don't have d opportunity to click arrive twice. So u can't cancel in the new location except it's just a few meters away from where u clicked arrived. If u move far away from where u clicked arrived, if u like wait 1hr in d new location it will still be telling u, u have moved away from rider, complete the trip grin

False.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Uber11: 12:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Gentlelife50:

It can't work, but you can register in Lagos and use it anywhere.
thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwinn: 1:08am On Sep 15, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Uber11: 1:16am On Sep 15, 2021
deedee44:

You will have to do another road worthiness in lagos and register on bolt afresh in Lagos
thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Uber11: 1:17am On Sep 15, 2021
Pleas any trusted contact on car registration in Lagos?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noone7: 2:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Send your WhatsApp contact to nwokeinterco777@gmail.com. I will chat you up so y'all can link up

Bigbossco:
Good morning, I am interested in meeting this guy at Oyingbo. My Honda accord 07 is consuming fuel seriously. Please drop his contact. Thanks

Bring the ride to Oyingbo I will connect you to a very good Honda specialist at Honda village...... He will take a all round inspection of the car...... Then thereafter gives you update and also mod your Honda to consume fuel similar to a Corolla if not better. Cuz, he uses a Honda Accord v6 and it consumes just like a Corolla. I was fu*king surprised.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 2:58am On Sep 15, 2021
repairpalng:
Get your Screens REPLACED WITH us at best market prices: 08137013426, 07087154931, 08121235355

PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGES

ALL SCREEN ARE ON GROUND!!!

Xiaomi

Redmi Note 3: 9K
Redmi Note 4/4x: 10K.
Redmi Note 5/Redmi 5 Plus: 13K
Redmi Note 6/Note 6 Pro: 13K
Redmi 7: 13K
Redmi 7a: 9K
Redmi Note 7/Note 7 Pro: 16K.
Redmi 8: 13K
Redmi Note 8: 17K
Redmi Note 8 Pro: 18K
Mi Max 2: 16K
Mi Max 3: 18K
Mi A1: 8K
Mi A2: 12K
Mi A3: 45K (Amoled)
Mi A2 Lite/Redmi 6 Pro: 9K
Poco F1: 14K
Black Shark: 14K
Redmi 4x: 7K
Redmi 4: 7K
Redmi 4a: 7K

Samsung
Galaxy S6 Edge AMOLED: 22K
Galaxy S7 AMOLED: 26K
Galaxy S7 Edge Amoled: 40K
Galaxy S8+ Plus amoled (with frame): 52K
Galaxy A10: 9K
Galaxy J700 LCD: 7K
Galaxy J701 LCD: 7K
Galaxy J710 LCD: 8K
Galaxy J730 LCD: 10K
Galaxy J7 Prime: 10K

Nokia
2.1: 7.5K
2.2: 10K
3.1: 8K
3.1 Plus: 10K
4.2: 12K
6.1: 10K
X5/5.1 Plus: 8K
X6/6.1 Plus: 8K
X7/8.1: 13K

Huawei
Y5 Lite: 8K
Y5 2019: 10K
Y6 2018: 8K
Y6 Prime 2019: 8K
Y7 Prime 2019: 8K
Y9 2019: 12K
Y9 Prime 2019: 15K
Honor 7a: 8K
Honor 7X: 8K
Honor 8X: 12K
Honor 8X Max: 13K
P9 Lite: 9K
P8 Lite: 8K

Umidigi
One/One Pro: 12K
A3: 10K
A3 Pro: 12K
A5 Pro: 9K

Oukitel
C8 Complete: 9K
C8 Touch: 1.5K
C11 Pro Touch: 2K
C12 Pro Touch: 3K
C12 Pro Complete: 14K
C13 touch: 3K
C15 Pro Complete: 15K
C16 Pro Complete: 14K
K6000 Plus: 10K

Leagoo
Kiicaa Power Touch: 1.5K
Kiicaa power Complete: 7.5K
S8: 10K
Power 2 LCD Only: 6K
M9 touch: 2K
M9 Complete: 9K
T5 Touch: 2.5K
T5 Complete: 12K

Doogee
BL12000: 10K
S6/S6 Lite: 9K

MANY MORE SCREENS ARE AVAILABLE, CALL 08137013426, 08121235355 TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY

Also on ground: Xiaomi, Umidigi, Leagoo, Oukitel and other phone parts. 08137013426, 08121235355
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noone7: 3:05am On Sep 15, 2021
sharzy:
Noone7, abeg gimme your contact. I will love to meet the Honda specialist. Thanks

Send your contact info to nwokeinterco777@gmail.com I will link you up ...... My phone screen dey very bad I haven't had time to fix it but will do so this week . Hopefully I do see your and contact you (preferably your WhatsApp number) so I chat Everyone once I'm Graced with an opportunity to fix my phone screen

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noone7: 3:06am On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=repairpalng post=105827859][/quote]

Pls how much is the complete screen for Y9 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m), northbird, ReadaDream(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.