Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4740777 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) (4062) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sbot: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
val4sure:

I no too understand this abeg, in layman's terms

Camry is okay for the job provided it has a 4 cylinder engine.

Albeit, Corolla is more economical.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noone7: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
val4sure:

Okay sir..but I have bought the camry 2003/2004 already, I jux want to know if it's good for the bolt business.

You don already buy am naaaa....... Bruh this na medicine after death..... With that been said , the whip is good for the job ..., Pls after a month in the job pay attention to ground clearance. If you're the one driving as the owner you can get the cash you used in purchasing the whip within 10month if you're not driving full time 3M. Cuz as a tokunbo it shouldn't be giving you any major repairs, that's if you pay attention to the maintenance of the whip.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by val4sure(m): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Noone7:

You don already buy am naaaa....... Bruh this na medicine after death..... With that been said , the whip is good for the job ..., Pls after a month in the job pay attention to ground clearance. If you're the one driving as the owner you can get the cash you used in purchasing the whip within 10month if you're not driving full time 3M. Cuz as a tokunbo it shouldn't be giving you any major repairs, that's if you pay attention to the maintenance of the whip.
Thanks bro..I wan give am to a friend for the business, but I also want to know how much I go set collect from him cos I wan make him ride am then collect the car after him don pay the agreed price. So I want to know how much I fit tell him to pay, so that I wont be on the low or high side.

I will be waiting for your reply.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Besto(m): 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
eyinola:
na the new style now be this, that's how they stopped me in agege yesterday and said we are going to the station i was questioning them that y going to station, search us here if u r doing stop and search, they shaa take us to station took the guy in collected his phones me shaa dey outside dey wait na so another uber driver enter too with 2 young riders before i say Jack they ask dem boys to pull off their clothes because one of them was hiding his phone

Police don start to search phone again?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
It is

U finally answered the question after 1million tries grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by val4sure(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
It is
Thanks sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Tie rod and socket... new ones should be around 6k for d 2
2zona:
Good evening pilots. Please who has idea of what's the price range for a set of tie rods both outer and inner ends for Toyota Camry 2003 model. I wish to replace mine ASAP.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coketols: 1:11am On Sep 16, 2021
Please does this set destination function really work, can anyone attest to it's efficiency.
I have tried it several times but it never works, I always set to Victoria Island in the mornings but it never finds a rider for me from the mainland.

Gudvibes06:
Thanks to everyone on this thread I really appreciate your kindness, yes waited for the rider for more than 2 hours but at the end I don't think I'll ever do that again, she came out and changed the destination and we left at the end of the rip her fare was 6,300 and tipped with 3000 which was very annoying cos I could not do more than one trip afterwards I was coming to mainland Uber refused to let me set destination and all the trip I was getting within lekki which I can't take cos of it's was around 9:30 already and I need to get off the road b4 12am to avoid police wahala so I had to come all the way from ologolo to abule egba empty but I thank God with her 3k tip I was able to net 17k bought fuel of 4k, I opened the app around 10am and got home 11pm. I know I can be better. Thanks to you all for your love may God bless our hustle.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by martyns200(m): 2:40am On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=repairpalng post=105827859][/quote]

Is Nokia 6 screen available?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:46am On Sep 16, 2021
pope191:

He b like my Oga get share dia.
cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Besto:

Police don start to search phone again?
As if they ever stopped
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 5:49am On Sep 16, 2021
We are your number one source to get any vehicle checked. We make it easy for you to discover the complete history of any used car before you buy or sell it. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you'll have peace of mind before you buy . Have that peace of mind knowing the vehicle's complete history. ..

You’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty Verification

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 6:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Noone7:

You don already buy am naaaa....... Bruh this na medicine after death..... With that been said , the whip is good for the job ..., Pls after a month in the job pay attention to ground clearance. If you're the one driving as the owner you can get the cash you used in purchasing the whip within 10month if you're not driving full time 3M. Cuz as a up tokunbo it shouldn't be giving you any major repairs, that's if you pay attention to the maintenance of the whip.

Nigeria is in a total mess, This car was 1.6 on car stand in lekki. We are really going backward.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2021
grin
Pearl1910:

U finally answered the question after 1million tries grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 6:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Coketols:
Please does this set destination function really work, can anyone attest to it's efficiency.
I have tried it several times but it never works, I always set to Victoria Island in the mornings but it never finds a rider for me from the mainland.

It works for me when I want to close
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 6:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Uber or bolt? Plus depends on the area you are setting from. It works for me everyday.
Coketols:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 6:48am On Sep 16, 2021
The destination thing never works for me on Uber sometimes when I try to set destination it's doesn't work speaking a lot of English but at times it works you still don't get trip till you almost get to your destination. Though still trying to learn more about it.

Coketols:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dedynast: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2021
Na WA o... Finally I don reach last page.

Congratulations oga Feli and cheers to all pilots the shared experiences dy make sense.

Oga Bazo, well done o! I dy always look forward to your posts. Leave LD alone o!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dedynast: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2021
Wait o, where's Blackbishop? E yaff Tay o. Hope you're good?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:05am On Sep 16, 2021
deedee44:

Why will you spend 6hrs to wash your car? I will rather take it to car wash lol.
I only wash it myself if it's just the exterior that needs washing

Its the first wash that's why. Though on a normal day I spend an average of 2-3hrs washing my car ooh I'm serious. All my rented cars usually take at least 2hr from me washing in and out... Me and my landlord don dey get problem because of the matter selfgrin especially since prepaid meter was installed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigsunny01(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Johnchrix:

Nigeria is in a total mess, This car was 1.6 on car stand in lekki. We are really going backward.

I just hope u are not one of dose who vote for de change

If so na de change wey una vote for manifest so grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2021
dav1002:
A quick update on my experience doing uberbolt so far

I got a Nigerian used Honda city 07 at a cheap price did the papers and servicing

Car-550k
Papers (c of o) -60k
Servicing and minor fixing -30k
Ac (condenser, drier, compressor, flush and workmanship) -46k
Painting /body work-67k

On Monday i Registered on bolt free, Registration on uber-3k

Started work on Tuesday day did Uber, came online but long distance pick up made like 10k gross from 8 to 3pm cos i had to rush back to do my other hustles.

On Wednesday (was not so good). It started great tho. I couldn't meet the welcome bonus on bolt( complete 5 trips and get 4k bonus). I made like 10k from 7 to 2pm den the nightmare.
I took a trip to unilag close to yaba i got seriously scratched on my newly painted car. I felt angry and decided to close. Heading home from Unilag to attend to personal stuffs. I mistakenly took one way and got caught. I paid 5k

Thursday i went to ikorodu online trip showed 8.5k rider paid 11k out of pity. i almost cried due to bad road then did some airport ofline.

Friday i didn't work cos i discovered i drive back empty from where a trip ends to my house when its becoming 3pm to attend to my other hustles.

On Saturday and Sunday i made like 35k net did like 16 back to back trips from 7 to 7pm (i began to wonder how Felicity takes more than 300trips in a month)

CONS: I noticed i have back pain into and at the end of the day after driving long hours, i hear some noise on the drivers side car legs when turning the steering or if i enter a bad road and i don't know where its from. I've asked two kazzeem they said its normal and is caused by the rain and water but they need to greese some places on the legs another kazeem said its the ball joint. At this point i dunno what to believe.

Veterans in the house especially people in the ant's league please advise me. What am i not doing right

Can I DM you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Besto(m): 8:45am On Sep 16, 2021
Gentlelife50:

As if they ever stopped

They actually did after end sars
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2021
Dedynast:
Wait o, where's Blackbishop? E yaff Tay o. Hope you're good?

Boss am good just decided to take back sit with these hullabaloo talks.

Talk is cheap

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2021
Gudvibes06:
Thanks to everyone on this thread I really appreciate your kindness, yes waited for the rider for more than 2 hours but at the end I don't think I'll ever do that again, she came out and changed the destination and we left at the end of the rip her fare was 6,300 and tipped with 3000 which was very annoying cos I could not do more than one trip afterwards I was coming to mainland Uber refused to let me set destination and all the trip I was getting within lekki which I can't take cos of it's was around 9:30 already and I need to get off the road b4 12am to avoid police wahala so I had to come all the way from ologolo to abule egba empty but I thank God with her 3k tip I was able to net 17k bought fuel of 4k, I opened the app around 10am and got home 11pm. I know I can be better. Thanks to you all for your love may God bless our hustle.
bro next time if you want to set destination on uber, make sure you set long distance e.g I stay at ogba, if want to set destination going lekki or VI I will set my destination to ajah if ajah didn't work I will increase the distance to as far as sangotedo before it will work at the end of the day it doesn't necessarily mean I will given rider going as far as those places, I might be getting trips going ikeja, magbodo, yaba and so on and if I they lekki or VI I will set my destination to akute or opic estate or mowe before it will go .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2021
Gudvibes06:
The destination thing never works for me on Uber sometimes when I try to set destination it's doesn't work speaking a lot of English but at times it works you still don't get trip till you almost get to your destination. Though still trying to learn more about it.

set long distance it will work

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Coketols:
I have tried it several times but it never works, I always set to Victoria Island in the mornings but it never finds a rider for me from the mainland. Set long distance

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2021
vicdon:
When officials ask you, Uber? Just answer "Private". Thank me later.

Police: oga this your map na uber map;
You: na private map.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2021
sharzy:
Good day my Ogas them. I loyal to una ministries o. Pls how much is advisable as weekly remittance for Toyota Corolla on HP.

Depending on how much you deposited.

If you deposited N400k/ N500k, N20k is fair
a deposit of N200k to N300k then 30k / 25k..
Any 35k hp deal is a red zone, except you have strong family financial network.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coketols: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2021
BOLT.
Yesterday I set location to Ikeja from VI, and waited for almost one hour, no show!
I just ignored it and drove home without any trip.

IFEBARBIE:
Uber or bolt? Plus depends on the area you are setting from. It works for me everyday.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coketols: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2021
Get night vision glasses, it should come handy for your night trips.

dav1002:
Again i noticed i don't see well at nights looking through the windshield the ray of light from other cars affects me but if i look out the window i can see clearly. What could be wrong guys?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2021
Coketols:
Get night vision glasses, it should come handy for your night trips.

Can you recommend a good one based on usage experience ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) (4062) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlelife50(m), swiz123(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.