Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4818111 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) (4062) (4063) (4064) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
If you re within Ikeja or Lekki early in the morning
Felicity001:

Good luck bros...

I need to scam my car I don call blackbishop I done tire... Called one other rewire that one dey form busy... Abeg who is within abule Egba with a scanner ejor e sha nu migrin

I never get money for scanner now abeg

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Felicity001:

5k? Bros 5k go cook one big pot of soup That will last 3days for a family of 4 in this buhari regime ohgrin

Leave me make I wash my car in peace abeggrin beside all those car wash boys won't do it the way I want so its best I did it myself.

Gazzuzz's car detailing guy will do it better and for less.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
please, post his address
Pearl1910:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Felicity001:

Ha! Isnt that too much? What year is it? Got my for 50k excluding insurance. 55k with 3rd party

My DL contact said 60k 3rd insurance inclusive.

Me I no come Lagos come look bridge oh I'll go for the chepaest.

But I'm just wondering.
All these things can't we get them done ourselves? Me I don't like the idea of one guy helping somebody to do all these things. Isn't there supposed to be a office where one can just walk in and apply for a plate number and get other necessary papers done?

Just thinking!

There is, u did what u have been berating others for.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Please boss what is the review about this car..

Honda accord 2008.

The review should be about.

Durability.
Fuel consumption
Most importantly hope it's not the kind that always have the leg or tyre shift..

Pearl1910
IFEBARBIE
Felicity001
Cheerfulgiver
Davit.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
Just got to know Gokada platform is like bolt, they charge 20 percent as well, just that riders are scarce, most people going in for logistics business, can seize the opportunity and partner with them

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paulasio: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Bolt driver needed in Port Harcourt for weekly rental. Must have an active bolt account and have been driving on bolt for at least 6months in PH. Interested persons should kindly contact me via this mail: akaphilemon@gmail.com.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
obinoral1179:

Honda accord 2008.

Durability.
Fuel consumption
Most importantly hope it's not the kind that always have the leg or tyre shift..

Pearl1910
IFEBARBIE
Felicity001
Cheerfulgiver
Davit.

Its a good car... Easy and cheap to maintain, leg doesn't pull like the accords brothers, make sure you inspect well b4 buy, use the recommended oil and transmission, price is from 2m upwards for tokunbo and 850-1.7m for 9ja used depending or location and condition. Very fuel efficient than the Corolla.

NB: all cars usually have bole joint problem but the accord is master of them all infact general overseer of leg dislocation but for the 3-4yrs I used an accord the legs only pulled once so everything falls to maintenance. Ive seen the Toyota pull leg several times.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

There is, u did what u have been berating others for.

At least I'm not like you that will never admit to a single fault or wrong.

Had I seen somebody who have gotten all these things all by himself b4 trust me I'll follow suit so don't categorise me with others, I'm different else I won't come out to say the obvious.

Besides this is the norm in Nigeria and not the DL and NEPA bills I berated somebody about. Did you did yours yourself or have a knowledge of how it can be done all by one's self? Why didn't you bring it on?? So why question my thinking

Stop being a cameloen bro... I'll give you a constant color.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

I've time... Thank you

I doubt anyone could have done better.

Pictures won't show you best in this regards
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
gwinn:

Any rider that do not give you 5star is a sadist grin grin
See interior mad
Omo

e go shock you... I promised to give details as they come in.

Present rating is below... Hope to hit the roads starting next week end. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
Felicity001:

e go shock you... I promised to give details as they come in.

Present rating is below... Hope to hit the roads starting next week end. grin

Present rating dropped from 5.0 oh simply because I missed a turning but I ended the ride after missing the turning yet this daughter od jazebel still gave 1star.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Some riders no send your car o especially the female ones. Only male riders dey compliment my car. Some females too do sha.
gwinn:

Any rider that do not give you 5star is a sadist grin grin
See interior mad
Omo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigsunny01(m): 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Felicity001:

The beat lesson I learnt is to keep political interest and sentiment far away from all of my friendship and relationship with people...

Since 2014/2015 till now I've not reconcile with a lot of my close friends because of this present regime. You needed to see the way they shamed me, insulted and painted me black just because I was against the campaign for change. Now many of them can't even look at me in the face to talk, the once that unfriend me on FB nko? Childhood friends I'm talking about here ooh not just friends of 4-5yrs ooh... I miss them some times shall but when I think of the pains, sufferings, death and indebtness their vote brought us I can't just think of forgiving them like that.

So to save myself from future and further heartbreak I just simply stay away from anything politics.

If you're my friend and it's time for electron? If you like support APC, PDP or ASN or America I don't care... In fact the moment una start political talk I just cary my leg waka commot.

Kikikikikiki grin

I cannot even open my mouth to talk wat my friends use my eye see when dey were about making de biggest mistake of dere life. Then I have always foreseen dis present situation coming, cos my spirit body and soul was never with dis present government now everyone is facing de heat

Today dose my frnds have been de ones reminding me how I use to tell dem how tough it will be if dey eventually succeed with dere sai baba, and me I go just dey look dem like empty brains full of meat , I no dey mind dem again

Me wey dey find how I go take be like u de hoodlum driver, or make i join Cheerfugiver and Barz for ants league grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwinn: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
davit:
Some riders no send your car o especially the female ones. Only male riders dey compliment my car. Some females too do sha.
Well, I know its not about car your attitude matters too. But like you said they're still people who will not care regardless of everything being in place.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Felicity001:

Ha! Isnt that too much? What year is it? Got my for 50k excluding insurance. 55k with 3rd party

My DL contact said 60k 3rd insurance inclusive.

Me I no come Lagos come look bridge oh I'll go for the chepaest.

But I'm just wondering.
All these things can't we get them done ourselves? Me I don't like the idea of one guy helping somebody to do all these things. Isn't there supposed to be a office where one can just walk in and apply for a plate number and get other necessary papers done?

Just thinking!
Yea it's quite expensive.
I made other enquiries, 5k difference.
The guy did my driver's licence and he is reliable, so I assumed the 5k as compensation instead of trying another person am not sure of.
It came with a 3rd party insurance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
obinoral1179:

Honda accord 2008.

Durability.
Fuel consumption

Pearl1910
IFEBARBIE
Felicity001
Cheerfulgiver
Davit.

Honda accord 2008.
Stylish and executive
Durability: strong and reliable, it's a Honda afteral
Fuel consumption: similar to big daddy, muscle. Not bad for ehailing. 4plugs is avg 25mpg. For comparison, Corolla 03 - 07 is 28mpg
Most importantly hope it's not the kind that always have the leg or tyre shift: No it doesn't, the suspension design is different from the EOD and DC.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aysnoopy(m): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
repairpalng:
Get your Screens REPLACED WITH us at best market prices: 08137013426, 07087154931, 08121235355

PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGES

ALL SCREEN ARE ON GROUND!!!

Xiaomi

Redmi Note 3: 9K
Redmi Note 4/4x: 10K.
Redmi Note 5/Redmi 5 Plus: 13K
Redmi Note 6/Note 6 Pro: 13K
Redmi 7: 13K
Redmi 7a: 9K
Redmi Note 7/Note 7 Pro: 16K.
Redmi 8: 13K
Redmi Note 8: 17K
Redmi Note 8 Pro: 18K
Mi Max 2: 16K
Mi Max 3: 18K
Mi A1: 8K
Mi A2: 12K
Mi A3: 45K (Amoled)
Mi A2 Lite/Redmi 6 Pro: 9K
Poco F1: 14K
Black Shark: 14K
Redmi 4x: 7K
Redmi 4: 7K
Redmi 4a: 7K

Samsung
Galaxy S6 Edge AMOLED: 22K
Galaxy S7 AMOLED: 26K
Galaxy S7 Edge Amoled: 40K
Galaxy S8+ Plus amoled (with frame): 52K
Galaxy A10: 9K
Galaxy J700 LCD: 7K
Galaxy J701 LCD: 7K
Galaxy J710 LCD: 8K
Galaxy J730 LCD: 10K
Galaxy J7 Prime: 10K

Nokia
2.1: 7.5K
2.2: 10K
3.1: 8K
3.1 Plus: 10K
4.2: 12K
6.1: 10K
X5/5.1 Plus: 8K
X6/6.1 Plus: 8K
X7/8.1: 13K

Huawei
Y5 Lite: 8K
Y5 2019: 10K
Y6 2018: 8K
Y6 Prime 2019: 8K
Y7 Prime 2019: 8K
Y9 2019: 12K
Y9 Prime 2019: 15K
Honor 7a: 8K
Honor 7X: 8K
Honor 8X: 12K
Honor 8X Max: 13K
P9 Lite: 9K
P8 Lite: 8K

Umidigi
One/One Pro: 12K
A3: 10K
A3 Pro: 12K
A5 Pro: 9K

Oukitel
C8 Complete: 9K
C8 Touch: 1.5K
C11 Pro Touch: 2K
C12 Pro Touch: 3K
C12 Pro Complete: 14K
C13 touch: 3K
C15 Pro Complete: 15K
C16 Pro Complete: 14K
K6000 Plus: 10K

Leagoo
Kiicaa Power Touch: 1.5K
Kiicaa power Complete: 7.5K
S8: 10K
Power 2 LCD Only: 6K
M9 touch: 2K
M9 Complete: 9K
T5 Touch: 2.5K
T5 Complete: 12K

Doogee
BL12000: 10K
S6/S6 Lite: 9K

MANY MORE SCREENS ARE AVAILABLE, CALL 08137013426, 08121235355 TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY

Also on ground: Xiaomi, Umidigi, Leagoo, Oukitel and other phone parts. 08137013426, 08121235355

Please, how much to replace the back cover of Samsung A5 (2017 version)
And also how much for the screen replacement?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
How much is 2007/08 Toyota Corolla tokubo now?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
aysnoopy:

Please, how much to replace the back cover of Samsung A5 (2017 version)
And also how much for the screen replacement?

Screen 20K, back 4K to fix. 08137013426 or 07087154931 or 08121235355
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
So bolt is now using style to charge more than 20% commission?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Felicity001:

At least I'm not like you that will never admit to a single fault or wrong.

Had I seen somebody who have gotten all these things all by himself b4 trust me I'll follow suit so don't categorise me with others, I'm different else I won't come out to say the obvious.

Besides this is the norm in Nigeria and not the DL and NEPA bills I berated somebody about. Did you did yours yourself or have a knowledge of how it can be done all by one's self? Why didn't you bring it on?? So why question my thinking

Stop being a cameloen bro... I'll give you a constant color.

Lolz...this guy. U want to make an issue out of this?

Doing the same thing you condemn others of and u still have mouth to talk.
Nobody does anything for me, except things that are totally handled by agents. Even if I want to give it to someone I still get to the office where it is done, know the procedure and the exact amount it will cost me if I were to run it myself. Reason why I have first hand Information about stuff I share.
I am not saying it's right or wrong to contract things out for whatever reason.
I was just surprised u are always out for "go do it yourself" "stop the oga mentality" and I liked it but when it was ur turn to get ur vehicle licence u also didn't go by yourself.
If u didn't know how to go about it, u could have just asked and I or anyother person would have been glad to point u to where it's done. Getting car documents is even easier than getting a DL.

If I am wrong about anything, I learn, accept it and withdraw my earlier stance, this conversation is not about me. As for the chameleon jab, e no enter

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adolphus08(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Good day Nairalanders, bolt has been telling me my inspection is due.
So I took some time about 4 days to work on some issues with the car.
I was through yesterday.
Out of curiosity I switched on my driver's app and found out that I was still active.
Is this normal as I am 4 days overdue for inspection?
Please can anyone give me the location to their inspection center along lekki- Epe expressway?
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
The whole of Lagos island is blocked, na waoo.
Aisha and her yeye cup should pity us small nau, or is it by force to do Aisha cup?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
Felicity001:

I've time... Thank you

I doubt anyone could have done better.

Pictures won't show you best in this regards

Ok o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

Honda accord 2008.
Stylish and executive
Durability: strong and reliable, it's a Honda afteral
Fuel consumption: similar to big daddy, muscle. Not bad for ehailing. 4plugs is avg 25mpg. For comparison, Corolla 03 - 07 is 28mpg
Most importantly hope it's not the kind that always have the leg or tyre shift: No it doesn't, the suspension design is different from the EOD and DC.
thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Felicity001:

Its a good car... Easy and cheap to maintain, leg doesn't pull like the accords brothers, make sure you inspect well b4 buy, use the recommended oil and transmission, price is from 2m upwards for tokunbo and 850-1.7m for 9ja used depending or location and condition. Very fuel efficient than the Corolla.

NB: all cars usually have bole joint problem but the accord is master of them all infact general overseer of leg dislocation but for the 3-4yrs I used an accord the legs only pulled once so everything falls to maintenance. Ive seen the Toyota pull leg several times.
thank you boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sbot: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
adolphus08:
Good day Nairalanders, bolt has been telling me my inspection is due.
So I took some time about 4 days to work on some issues with the car.
I was through yesterday.
Out of curiosity I switched on my driver's app and found out that I was still active.
Is this normal as I am 4 days overdue for inspection?
Please can anyone give me the location to their inspection center along lekki- Epe expressway?
Thanks

World oil.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Felicity001:

C200 2004. 1.8L M271 engine... If you are looking at having one I advice you opt for the M111 engine red top bullet proof 2.0L some gurus claim the engine is more rugged and cheaper to replace.

Good luck

I intend disposing my Big daddy, add some money and opt for MB...but several enquiries I've made in past couple of weeks from few"kazeems" around... all suggested C 300 and 180 models. I'm still on cause shà...lest I forget, reason(s) for my decision is solely based on prestige,class, availability of original parts and durability. I hope I'll get it right sha

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
MoonlightDrive:

... yet you encourage us to follow you on all your social media pages.... kontine!

Still working on logistics B-Automobile Engineering is coming bigger and better now.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
Gentlelife50:
So bolt is now using style to charge more than 25% commission?

Bolt is just a dubious company, and this is the more reason they make the calculations not to be clear enough for anyone.
You wouldn't have known if you did more trips.
This means they are charging about 23%.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Gentlelife50:
The whole of Lagos island is blocked, na waoo.
Aisha and her yeye cup should pity us small nau, or is it by force to do Aisha cup?

Lol, I ve not been to the island this week, got a trip to island but not on surge so I cancelled and was hanging around my house for surge to come back. Na now I just on app.
So many distractions and getting carried away in lazyD league.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) (4062) (4063) (4064) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: tojahh(m), Kaymaxi2222(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.