Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757250 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4060) (4061) (4062) (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:40am On Sep 17, 2021
checkmatez:
Good morning
Please I have a question.. can a private car having Abuja plate number be used in Lagos state?

Like someone relocating from Abuja can he still be using his car with Abuja plate number in Lagos state

Yes u can...don't u see cars with Kano, Kaduna,Lagos plate numbers in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:41am On Sep 17, 2021
BAZ001:

That’s why they will give us bonus
stay online 9hrs complete 9 trips bla bla.
So we won’t notice 20naira and 1 naira extra

Don’t worry
Pearl1910
Kanuisagoat and CheerfulGiver will soon come and defend them that it’s 20% dey charge.
...because they charge 20%. Last time I checked, 20% of 3100 is 620.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by checkmatez: 7:50am On Sep 17, 2021
izzou:

Yes

If it's for Uber, you'll need to do a new Road Worthiness certificate obtained in Lagos
thanks but it's not for Uber .
.a personal car because I heard that Lagos state don't accept other state vehicle plate number. Don't know if it's true though that's why am asking
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by checkmatez: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Pearl1910:

Yes u can...don't u see cars with Kano, Kaduna,Lagos plate numbers in Abuja?
thanks... I do see but you know Lagos state get many laws and I hardly see other state plates when am in Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2021
checkmatez:
thanks but it's not for Uber .
.a personal car because I heard that Lagos state don't accept other state vehicle plate number. Don't know if it's true though that's why am asking

Lol

If you have spare money, just do a Road Worthiness that is certified in Lagos.

But then, you can still go about with your documents.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

Thank you,
I knew you will come to our rescue don’t mind those lazy drivers (gentlelife50, davit, tunlapapa, Judenzuruike and Coketols)
, ordinary calculations they don’t know.
To drive hard them to do calculations error.
Just causing confusion upandan on the thread.

[img]https://media1./images/e6dfa2caef2e307a774e7c63aa791e45/tenor.gif?itemid=20787248[/img]

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2021
davit:
Some riders no send your car o especially the female ones. Only male riders dey compliment my car. Some females too do sha.

Females do. Even kids would notice and appreciate a neat/fine car. Women might not say anything to avoid being misunderstood, because any small thing, una go say person done dey fall for una.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Most don't. Some have even told me they don't care if I bring pick up to get them to their destination.

Another thing I noticed about these female riders is that when you take them offline especially the ones that flag you down by the road side, they comport themselves. Most time I deliberately don't put on AC and they don't complain, especially at night. Still didn't yesterday night.
pocohantas:

Females do. Even kids would notice and appreciate a neat/fine car. Women might not say anything to avoid being misunderstood, because any small thing, una go say person done dey fall for una.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2021
davit:
Most don't. Some have even told me they don't care if I bring pick up to get them to their destination.

Another thing I noticed about these female riders is that when you take them offline especially the ones that flag you down by the road side, they comport themselves. Most time I deliberately don't put on AC and they don't complain, especially at night. Still didn't yesterday night.

And you believed this? Lol
Someone that dressed well, maybe in white clothes, wouldn’t care if you show up in pickup? Most e-hailing cars are the same old Corollas, Camrys, Civics…etc. There is really nothing to compliment or look forward to in cars you see everyday and have gotten tired of entering. If you show up in 2016 GLE 350, then we would be shocked and forced to say something. The only time I had to say something about drivers cars, they were pretty modern cars.

If you show up in a 2005 Benz, we would be shocked to see something different from a Jap-mobile, but most women are not petrol-heads, so there would be no zeal to appreciate it beyond that. Anyway, you should try showing up in a pickup (or Golf1) first and let me know the reaction of these MOST women that do not care.

The reason they comport themselves at night is straight forward, for safety reasons. I wonder what else you do deliberately at night.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2021
BAZ001:

I hope you are sure about this ?
I dey wait for peral1910 and other ants
They will show you how they still charge 20% and give you extra bonus.

Ants Bolt defenders, we dey wait

U go wait till u grow bhea bear...
Na me wan teach una how to do simple calculation or to check details of a trip?
In any case, I care less about 20 20 naira when I am making 100k a week.
Uber still charges 25% and human beings are driving on the platform. So if they charge ur guy 21.6% why r u guys complaining...if u no like am, delete d App then go Berger, Oshodi, Cms or Ajah park go hussle for passengers.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2021
You pay N20 as commission to lagos state govt on every trip. 20% of the fee is on bolt, while the remaining 80% is on you. The reason for the extra N16 on every trip...
CheerfulGiver:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2021
checkmatez:
thanks... I do see but you know Lagos state get many laws and I hardly see other state plates when am in Lagos

No no no... u can drive ur car anywhere in Nigeria. Provided the licence is valid. I think u can even renew ur Abuja plates in Lagos with the introduction of LACVIS and MVAA.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2021
BAZ001:

Thank you,
I knew you will come to our rescue don’t mind those lazy drivers (gentlelife50, davit, tunlapapa, Judenzuruike and Coketols)
, ordinary calculations they don’t know.
To drive hard them to do calculations error.
Just causing confusion upandan on the thread.

[img]https://media1./images/e6dfa2caef2e307a774e7c63aa791e45/tenor.gif?itemid=20787248[/img]
I don tell you if this job don tire you quit, you have been on the platform for years yet you complain Uber is hard this that.
Na ordinary commission u wan come complain again?
Oya delete the app and join those Baba and shadow your own passengers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Show up in a 2016 GLE 350? undecided

On top how much fare? 600 Nigerian Naira?

Pocohantas, what have you been smoking lately? angry

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Exactly, my brother I was surprised when I checked. Bolt be like Buhari APC

Thanks for finally admitting what I have always known. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2021
izzou:
Show up in a 2016 GLE 350? undecided

On top how much fare? 600 Nigerian Naira?

Pocohantas, what have you been smoking lately? angry

If you want us to compliment your car na. The first few times I entered Uber Go, I told the drivers that their cars were very neat and fine. Subsequently I didn’t compliment other drivers.

These days I don’t even notice if they put on their ACs. I done tire for all of them. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2021
pocohantas:

If you want us to compliment your car na. The first few times I entered Uber Go, I told the drivers that their cars were very neat and fine. Subsequently I didn’t compliment other drivers.

These days I don’t even notice if they put on their ACs. I done tire for all of them. grin

A corolla is roughly above 2.5 Million naira now.

Please epp us compliment the driver whenever you enter.

Abeg cry

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2021
izzou:

A corolla is roughly above 2.5 Million naira now.

Please epp us compliment the driver whenever you enter.

Abeg cry

I no want make I go compliment person like Felicity now. E go come type thesis on top my matter for here. lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2021
431 is not the 20 percent of 2000.check the post by Gentlelife50 very well.
CheerfulGiver:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Bolt/Uber driver needed. Tokunbo Corolla , 30k weekly delivery, 2 verifiable guarantor needed, 30k security deposit needed. You must be active either on bolt/Uber or indriver. Contact me via WhatsApp only 08132492726. Drivers in Ojodu, ikeja , ogba , Iju ishaga and it’s environs are welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Pearl1910:

Uber still charges 25% and human beings are driving on the platform. So if they charge ur guy 21.6% why r u guys complaining...if u no like am, delete d App then go Berger, Oshodi, Cms or Ajah park go hussle for passengers.

No worry again Ants king have done justice on it. You are becoming lazy this days. Hope you won’t cross to LazyD league one of this days, like FFK.

I too like that your 100k a week phrase
Add easily to it mbok.

[img]https://media1./images/548fa8fbef5324c3d6176f44af5c6c6d/tenor.gif?itemid=13233859[/img]

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2021
Gentlelife50:

I don tell you if this job don tire you quit, you have been on the platform for years yet you complain Uber is hard this that.
Na ordinary commission u wan come complain again?
Oya delete the app and join those and shadow your own passengers.

This is gentlelife50 but sounding like one of the ants. How can I delete app that nets me 100k weekly and go and join jesusson2020 in the bus stop.
Pls is Aisha still around ?
I dey Eko hotels they cool off and I keep seeing soldiers , police coming in numbers.
This morning dry ooh (... so so complaining every time)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2021
davit:

Another thing I noticed about these female riders is that when you take them offline especially the ones that flag you down by the road side, they comport themselves. [/b]Most time I deliberately don't put on AC [b]and they don't complain, especially at night. Still didn't yesterday night.

You still pick up girls by road side at night ?
Why ? You no dey fear ?
Or na ovens you dey pick to go light ?
How would you see surge and sanity at night and choose to go pick girl by road side on offline.

Una too get mind sha.
This era of girls doing drugs more than boys, what will you tell police during stop and search.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:44am On Sep 17, 2021
davit:
431 is not the 20 percent of 2000.check the post by Gentlelife50 very well.
Yup.

431 is not 20% of 2000. 20% is 400.

I have done 3 trips today and % remains 20.

Gentlelife50 is a mischievous rabblerouser who opines from a position of a negative ignoramus. Take him serious at your own peril. He deviously whips up unfounded sentiments. He posted that screen shot while witholding the true facts. He played on the emotions of the gullible and the sympathetic.

Look at what he did in my following screenshots. He only posted the second, that makes it look as if commission is more than 20%. Ask him to post the third that reveals the true commission...

If you want to kill a dog, give it a bad name.

Bolt commission remains 20%

20% of 12400 is 2480.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Pearl1910:

More laughable is the fact that the people who drive on uber paying 25% are the same ones that jumped on the matter concerning bolt that charges 20%

Where tf are these people from?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2021
pocohantas:

I no want make I go compliment person like Felicity now. E go come type thesis on top my matter for here. lipsrsealed

Poco causing trouble upandan nairaland and telegram groups.
Felicity001 must have been a typist before joining d hustle. He can write epistle effortlessly.

Drivers are not used to getting compliments just give us 5star and card trip to good roads. We are fine, Not transfers that will hang or cash that you won’t let go of 100 naira change.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2021
tunlapapa:

Bolt is just a dubious company, and this is the more reason they make the calculations not to be clear enough for anyone.
You wouldn't have known if you did more trips.
This means they are charging about 23%
See this uber slave, for example... Dutifully paying 25%, but calling bolt dubious because he erroneously thinks they charge 23%. He actually derived the 23% from his "oluwole" calculations.

Shameless.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2021
BAZ001:

Felicity001 must have been a typist before joining d hustle. He can write epistle effortlessly

Drivers are not used to getting compliments just give us 5star and card trip to good roads. We are fine, Not transfers that will hang or cash that you won’t let go of 100 naira change.
Yes. From his old moniker I discovered here. He types incoherent and without sense too. As far back as 2015.

If you shave the hairs off a leopard, the spots are on its body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Yup.

431 is not 20% of 2000. 20% is 400.

I have done 3 trips today and % remains 20.

Gentlelife50 is a mischievous rabblerouser who opines from a position of a negative ignoramus. Take him serious at your own peril. He deviously whips up unfounded sentiments. He posted that screen shot while witholding the true facts. He played on the emotions of the gullible and the sympathetic.

Look at what he did in my following screenshots. He only posted the second, that makes it look as if commission is more than 20%. Ask him to post the third that reveals the true commission...

If you want to kill a dog, give it a bad name.

Bolt commission remains 20%

20% of 12400 is 2480.

Don’t mind him and them lazyD that believes his tactics.

I refuse to be misled, but wait ooh you have don 3 trips today 12k and I dey rest under tree and not made 10k.
I’m coming to your house side, do you have two heads.?
Ants league is where I belong truly I will drive inside this rain no more running from rain and floods.

[img]https://media./images/d12134fb136d2e4891389553d9088a10/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JeffreyJames(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2021
Bigdam:
Bolt/Uber driver needed. Tokunbo Corolla , 30k weekly delivery, 2 verifiable guarantor needed, 30k security deposit needed. You must be active either on bolt/Uber or indriver. Contact me via WhatsApp only 08132492726. Drivers in Ojodu, ikeja , ogba , Iju ishaga and it’s environs are welcome

Lmao deposit of 30k untop delivery and not HP? and the person will be delivering 30k weekly? Na slave you dey find.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Yes. From his old moniker I discovered here. He types incoherent and without sense too. As far back as 2015.

If you shave the hairs off a leopard, the spots are on its body.

You are full of wisdom, so true.

Pocohantas se u know you are the one that brought Felicity001 leg out.

I’m not on this table.

Let me go and make my own 12k first

Feli Na poco and ants king dey discuss, I’m just passing ...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2021
BAZ001:

Felicity001 must have been a typist before joining d hustle. He can write epistle effortlessly.

Why card trips? Bolt drivers reject card trips a lot sha.

BAZ001:

You are full of wisdom, so true.

Pocohantas se u know you are the one that brought Felicity001 leg out.

I’m not on this table.

Let me go and make my own 12k first

Feli Na poco and ants king dey discuss, I’m just passing ...

I don’t have strength for Oga Feli. Na play I dey biko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4060) (4061) (4062) (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: wave1(m), maivd, donfortune48(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.