Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746789 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4105) (4106) (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Sakamanjeh99:
.... Thanks... Havbin using it dah way before.... Buh d frequency on d Bluetooth device changed to 87.5...whc d stereo dnt hav... Mai car stereo frequency stopped at 88.7

Oh, I see.. you’ve gotta get another Bluetooth dongle that has other frequencies available to you car stereo..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 11:25am On Oct 03, 2021
Felicity001:

Me too I'm interested oh grin but why u want No. 6?

Asking 4a frnd ohgrin

Why is suggested a ballot so you're not sure of any No at all

Lol ....I am open to ballot casting..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2021
northbird:

First thing, food crumbs,that fall into the crevices attract insects esp roaches. Avoid food crumbs in the car, then 80% of the prob is solved.

Buy Rambo insecticide, spray at close of work @ night.
Get a good air freshener ( that is not pungent) that has insect repellent on its label.

This is ur only solution.

When uber said they don't allow eating on the car una think say them no know watin dem talk.

I dropped a rider half way as she was adamant to eat on one of my rented car b4... She said she was not going to pay if I insist on ending the ride i told her to keep the money. I got a better ride with surge.

I don't tolerate indecent behaviour whatsoever.

Only my kids eat on my car and I make sure I clean throuroghly myself afterwards.

I also consider some riders especially of the trip is long but i tell them to be cautious of crumbs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2021
Yes 2 door lol.
no o, no inspection yet grin.
Na God’s grace dey carry me.
Na last week Friday I started, mileage was on 1300k, now it’s on 1999k now.
Felicity001:

So you mean you use a solara 2doors? Have you gone for an inspection yet?

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2021
Nexttpage:
Yes 2 door lol.
no o, no inspection yet grin.
Na God’s grace dey carry me.
Na last week Friday I started, mileage was on 1300k, now it’s on 1999k now.

Enjoy while it last. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2021
Juwonmania:
It's a good idea. Let's discuss more bro.
I sent an email already.

No wam! I'll respond much later b3 is low now.

But I'm honestly not familiar with this moniker... I hope you make yourself more active b4 the year runs out so we all can have some level of trust among those interested.

So far so good we have 3 participants.

You, IFSHR, and myself.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2021
Those trying to start contribution, be very careful. Person fit collect money japa! Other situations could make one or two persons unable to meet up, after collecting theirs. I once did this at my former work place and it didn't go down well!

You can open a separate bank account and make the mandate to be; "No withdrawals till after 'so so' duration". Save your 30k, weekly inside. It's safer

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2021
Thanks brother.
Will do cheesy
IFSHR:

Enjoy while it last. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2021
BAZ001 don't allow haters put fear inside of you what ever the case may be no one uses a single car all his life time if the engine starts shortening oil sell it off shikina.

All those hypocrites preaching Mibil1 here and there have sold a Hyundai out in my presence due to oil shortage and smoking engine.

So what happened to the engine or was mobil1 not meant for the car? I kept wondering till now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2021
Johnnybegood12:

Let's not shy away from the truth.
You know it's not about the question u asked.
Deep down your heart you know.
But then it's all good.

Baz001 if you will be true to yourself, Ur earnings have increased a whole lot, but then every man for himself Jesus Christ for the world.

I come in peace

What Truth Sir? I actually asked the question cos i and some colleagues had a conversation about it, told them i would show them proof that making 1 million a month by driving on bolt is possible, that's my reason for asking, but since nobody posted dashboard as usual, i had to bring it up, so now tell me why you feel i had other reasons for raising such question... Moreover, there are people who do 600-900 constantly monthly, but i have never seen 1m dashboard for 2-3 months straight....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
dru23:

Your type of low mileage camry 2007 grin type that short oil . That comes with a factory defect etc grin
They type that u have to consistently check the oil level every other day etc
But Baz001 use good engine oil, the other time he got super technology so I doubt if his engine will have issue. Anyway I cover ur engine bro with the blood of Jesus.
No shaking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
You dont put stops. You say you now redirect me to another location. I will just put your new location and then end trip on getting there. If you still need my service you will rebook make God come caught you make you rebook inside surge. �

This riders think they have plenty sense, they dont want to pay for stops hence they wont include it in there trip and be forming forgetfulness there.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Slickleo:

But Baz001 use good engine oil, the other time he got super technology so I doubt if his engine will have issue. Anyway I cover ur engine bro with the blood of Jesus.l
No shaking

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Felicity001:
BAZ001 don't allow haters put fear inside of you what ever the case may be no one uses a single car all his life time if the engine starts shortening oil sell it off shikina.

All those hypocrites preaching Mibil1 here and there have sold a Hyundai out in my presence due to oil shortage and smoking engine.

So what happened to the engine or was mobil1 not meant for the car? I kept wondering till now.

It is well known fact . camry v4 2007 to 2009 shorts oil . This is a factory defect .. The v6 model does not short oil at all .. The v6 is even a stronger engine. Toyota had to pay huge fine for that .

customers were told to go Toyota to fix the issues. Or better yet were told to use a thicker oil ......

Since your friend is using 20w50 Mobil xhp .. This is what I use for my generator grin . 20w50 is very thick and most wears occurs on start up of engine. Meaning that if the oil is too thick , it will not circulate well enough to lubricate the moving parts of the engine. Or better yet if your friend decides to wait few minutes to have the thick oil circulate enough before he drives off.
But that will be counter productive. For the fact you are burning and wasting fuel . And it is not good to have your car idle for too long. Idling your car every morning wears down the car in the long run, it is not different from been stuck in traffic for hours.

Since that his 07 camry loves to short oil . it means he will constantly have to be checking the oil gauge and continue topping the oil.

It will now get to a point that he will be using 1liter of oil every 100 miles. Mobil xhp 4liters is now 8500 to 9k now. And eventually there will be no sense in topping the oil anymore.

The engine will eventually freeze and God forbid it freezes on a highway while he is trying to do James Bond 007 and over take an 18wheeler tanker truck. I know that boy loves speed grin I don't wish death on anyone . but am just saying......

I will advice Mr. Bazz001 not to carry his low mileage camry outside Lagos for a 2hr trip.. And if he does he should make sure he carries enough Mobil xhp at least 4 gallons grin driving long distance on a normal car burns oil . talk less of a low MILEAGE camry that comes with a factory defect that shorts oil...........

When push comes to shove none of you will be there to help him .. Most of you that are supporting and "liking" is antics here can barely support yourself. From there he will know who are his real friends.....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Slickleo:

But Baz001 use good engine oil, the other time he got super technology so I doubt if his engine will have issue. Anyway I cover ur engine bro with the blood of Jesus.
No shaking

It’s not by oil. I’ve seen enough bad reviews of engine oils but some reviews actually make me laugh very hard grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sunday Gbas gbos grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Barbiturate:
Those trying to start contribution, be very careful. Person fit collect money japa! Other situations could make one or two persons unable to meet up, after collecting theirs. I once did this at my former work place and it didn't go down well!

You can open a separate bank account and make the mandate to be; "No withdrawals till after 'so so' duration". Save your 30k, weekly inside. It's safer

This is what I do at the end of each work day.
Deposit 3k to it and I see it at the end of the week.
Not to get worried about someone running away with my money. Many people have suggested contributions to me but saving my money in bank is far better.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emadamysy: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
tunlapapa:

This is what I do at the end of each work day.
Deposit 3k to it and I see it at the end of the week.
Not to get worried about someone running away with my money. Many people have suggested contributions to me but saving my money in bank is far better.
seconded, after all the contribution does not include profits and the risk associated with it is huge . Save your funds yourself, JAPA mode is high in 9ja

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Barbiturate:

You're very right bro but like u know saving requires discipline and many of us born and brought up in Nigeria can't save on our own even if the money is rushing unless when subjected to it but contribution or a community or a cooperative comes with eagerness and mandate you to do it by force. Looking at some of the conditions I stated above you can do well to update, modify or suggest better from experience like you just did for a better result not discouraging the idea.

That we have road accidents doesn't mean people shouldn't travel by road, air or any medium.

It can also be done in such a way that after ballot no money will be release until the end of the 6months tenor, but should anyone who comes first needs money for a project or urgently can inform the community but it must be maybe after 3 or 4 months.

Mind you I said participants must all be car owners and actively driving and or must have other source of income, with all these and other ideas put in place I see no way how anyone will run away with others money.

Original car documents and spare/extra keys are part of what some micro finance would request from you if you go seek for a car repair loan. These policies can be borrowed as well to have a better community.

What is our purpose here if all we do is just to cash cruise, argue endlessly and share experience or revolution? Lets think of ways to build a community that will be of importance to us as a people.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
vicdon:

What Truth Sir? I actually asked the question cos i and some colleagues had a conversation about it, told them i would show them proof that making 1 million a month by driving on bolt is possible, that's my reason for asking, but since nobody posted dashboard as usual, i had to bring it up, so now tell me why you feel i had other reasons for raising such question... Moreover, there are people who do 600-900 constantly monthly, but i have never seen 1m dashboard for 2-3 months straight....

Even the bolded is not consistent baba... no be salary work oh.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
vicdon:

Well you made a comment by quoting him, you could have just commented without quoting him, dumbass...

Since we are all still learning, i guess your brain was on hibernation when I posted a question that either deserves a yes or no, but your bleeped up medula saw it as Hate speech, you see say na you mumu pass... Alainironu omo kekere.

Lolz...guilty conscience.
The fact that a post that didn't quote anybody or mention any name is raising so much dust reemphasizes my statement and establishes my claim. You and ur lot are small minded, dirty village witches and wizards that hate to see people do well. And I will flog you with a broom in other to deliver you from yourself.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lol.. I mostly read and smile. But I have been on the platform for a while o.
Felicity001:

No wam! I'll respond much later b3 is low now.

But I'm honestly not familiar with this moniker... I hope you make yourself more active b4 the year runs out so we all can have some level of trust among those interested.

So far so good we have 3 participants.

You, IFSHR, and myself.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noobody(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sakamanjeh99:
.... Thanks... Havbin using it dah way before.... Buh d frequency on d Bluetooth device changed to 87.5...whc d stereo dnt hav... Mai car stereo frequency stopped at 88.7

Try tuning to 89.9,both Bluetooth device and car FM radio.

Some car radios can't go below 88.7,

Cheers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...guilty conscience.
The fact that a post that didn't quote anybody or mention any name is raising so much dust reemphasizes my statement and establishes my claim. You and ur lot are small minded, dirty village witches and wizards that hate to see people do well. And I will flog you with a broom in other to deliver you from yourself.

But to think the main character of this issue brought it upon himself.
He came out gun blazing on anyone that said contrary to his.
He caused a huge disunity which was cunningly fueled by you and dru.
Making huge amount of money for yourself should not make you call others lazy if they can't achieve what you can.

Even if the question was directed at him, he posted it on an open forum that he would achieve that, then he needs to carry them along.
He was talked to about posting dashboards which he insisted he would continue posting, so why did he stop?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
For those interested in group savings, you can try this from WEMA(Alat).

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
chillex8:
For those interested in group savings, you can try this from WEMA(Alat).

Thanks for this.
Felicity, this will be the best route to go if you intend having contribution with anyone.

It's good that it's regulated by a reliable app.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Aganju849: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Barbiturate:

Lol grin I no dey do contribution again unless na me.go first collect, all the ones I did before I ended up losing money after some people collected and disappear, got transferred, etc.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
@felicity, I'm not countering your opinion or submission, I'm only advising people. I don't know much like you guys, I only just advice based on my little life experience.

Most Nigerians act funny when it comes to money matters. They collect easily and when it's time to give back, it becomes difficult. Most people have dubious mindset. There are better ways to saving money, not contribution. If one can develop the habit of contribution, then one can also develop saving in a bank with the mandate I explained earlier. You can never withdraw till the date signed on the paper.

The road accident logic cannot be used to judge this.....because you have a better, cheaper, safer option. If train system was well developed in Nigeria, a lot of Nigerians would prefer that to roads. In developed countries like USA, UK, Canada, etc, majority uses train. They leave their cars at home to catch a train to work.

Saving your money in the bank is a better option. It's not about owning a car.....anything can happen at anytime! I wouldn't want to speak further about this. Thanks for understanding

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
dru23:

It is well known fact . camry v4 2007 to 2009 shorts oil . This is a factory defect .. The v6 model does not short oil at all .. The v6 is even a stronger engine. Toyota had to pay huge fine for that .

customers were told to go Toyota to fix the issues. Or better yet were told to use a thicker oil ......

Since your friend is using 20w50 Mobil xhp .. This is what I use for my generator grin . 20w50 is very thick and most wears occurs on start up of engine. Meaning that if the oil is too thick , it will not circulate well enough to lubricate the moving parts of the engine. Or better yet if your friend decides to wait few minutes to have the thick oil circulate enough before he drives off.
But that will be counter productive. For the fact you are burning and wasting fuel . And it is not good to have your car idle for too long. Idling your car every morning wears down the car in the long run, it is not different from been stuck in traffic for hours.

Since that his 07 camry loves to short oil . it means he will constantly have to be checking the oil gauge and continue topping the oil.

It will now get to a point that he will be using 1liter of oil every 100 miles. Mobil xhp 4liters is now 8500 to 9k now. And eventually there will be no sense in topping the oil anymore.

The engine will eventually freeze and God forbid it freezes on a highway while he is trying to do James Bond 007 and over take an 18wheeler tanker truck. I know that boy loves speed grin I don't wish death on anyone . but am just saying......

I will advice Mr. Bazz001 not to carry his low mileage camry outside Lagos for a 2hr trip.. And if he does he should make sure he carries enough Mobil xhp at least 4 gallons grin driving long distance on a normal car burns oil . talk less of a low MILEAGE camry that comes with a factory defect that shorts oil...........

When push comes to shove none of you will be there to help him .. Most of you that are supporting and "liking" is antics here can barely support yourself. From there he will know who are his real friends.....

B4 all those problems kicks start be must have sold thw car like the Hyundai was sold to another person. The new owner can do an engine replacement.

So I don't see it as a big problem like you are always making it to be.

So chill boss and slack my good friend some breathing space.

Inbtw, why do you always chose to ship in more expensive products I mean oil and the new items Freon gas when there're other once that suits our Nigeria economy.

Take for instance, the 5w30, 10W30 or 10W40 (I may not fully know all the categories) full synthetic to me is the best oil for Nigeria weather because we do not have freezing temperature like Europe and America has and I want to believe these oils are more affordable than the 0w20 or 5w20 or 5w30.

Also, the gas you shipped in to menis quite expensive honestly, I understand the high cost of forex and shipping cost but you could have at least get the smaller bottles instead of those big once which can slash the price into two. Besides it's saver to have the smaller bottles because AC system is a trier and error thing, if there's leakage after coupling you loss ur gas or there's any issue afyer filling you loss your gas... This is why AC technicians prefer that their big bottle refillable gas to reduce these loses but with this big bottle you have once it's open you can't keep it again. One can risk losing one small bottle than everything.

I don't know if I'm making any sense at all

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pickatyoubackup: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
tunlapapa:

But to think the main character of this issue brought it upon himself.
He came out gun blazing on anyone that said contrary to his.
He caused a huge disunity which was cunningly fueled by you and dru.
Making huge amount of money for yourself should not make you call others lazy if they can't achieve what you can.

Even if the question was directed at him, he posted it on an open forum that he would achieve that, then he needs to carry them along.
He was talked to about posting dashboards which he insisted he would continue posting, so why did he stop?

God bless you for speaking the truth.

Many mouths have been shoot with 2k, 3k and 20k but urs isn't and will never be shoot till u grow old enough to see ur grate grand children.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4105) (4106) (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: seun289(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.