Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4753895 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4198) (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2021
davit:
Well for the rider to have played a fast one by ending the trip, SHE must be ready to pay in full.

The reverse is d case...the rider doesn't have d money to pay, that's why he/she ended d trip midway.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

He doesn't know how to use App very well, and two months ago he passed BRT lane unknowingly and went to court grin maybe na incarnate him be, he forgot all his skills and knowledge of d past life.
Eyes have seen things on this thread

grin grin
Una no dey forget something...
How can you mistakenly pass BRT lane in Lagos as a veteran grin ?
Maybe he was missing newbie days and decided to loose guard just for the fun of it.

Make una leave ikejamanisim alone mbok.

[img]https://media./images/cab360a13339fb04ecf1494ba7ef1ae6/tenor.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YoungDreamer: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Please need a car for rental. I reside in lagos. Please contact me on 09078489634 if you have a car for rental.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nexttpage:
I doubt if online is online and not driving time I.
Have experienced this also and I will tell you it was only when I was driving in a trip time was added.
I began to wonder what’s going on.
Could it be the driving time or just online time used?
Online is online, the time will only be updated after every trip completed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Online is not online Adeg in that kind campaign scenario.
You want to tell me bolt will calculate the time I’m also online waiting for request to come in?
deedee44:

Online is online, the time will only be updated after every trip completed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
northbird:

Baba grin, always pulling the legs, cougar kwa..
Na middle age women be dat now...

The guy is a joker though.. How many naija middle age women fit give cash for bedroom sturvs. When no be obodo oyinbo women.

BTW, that your born again rider experience was quite hilarious, grin, I burst out laughing. Omo, una won kill person wt laughter for dis place. grin
As doggy style don dey, maybe another one dey wey be cougar style na him make me ask o.

Born again rider no gree give me tongues to speak o, maybe I for use tongues deliver our cougar guy grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nexttpage:
Online is not online Adeg in that kind campaign scenario.
You want to tell me bolt will calculate the time I’m also online waiting for request to come in?
From my own experience, online is online. It's been long I chased their bonus though so it may be a new development

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Pocochantis?
grin

I carried 9ne pocoantis and her mama with kids 4days ago on a 1.4x from Ogba going to Yaba... Na so this poco sister carry face like shit sitdon for front while her beautiful mama wey fine pass her say at the back with the kids she said the mum and kids will stop at Allen... I already knew there was traffic along agidingbi rd so I wanted to go through college come out at ogba bus stop then link to acme rd and then to Adeniyi Jones come see where these two women started directing me o take here, turn left, go right... We got to wemco junction the traffic was mad so I decided to divert into wemco rd to link metalbox then go from there na do the ugly daughter wey no fine reach her mama started talking... Oga u r stressing me this is where we have been going over 10yrs... Follow straight to Awolowo then to Allen junction... The mum said let him end the trip let's book another ride.

Me: better... I quickly pulled over... The ugly girl with her stone shit face said they can't come down unless another ride comes I said no problem. Ended their trip it was 1500... Mama pay me I collect my money with pride... An Honda accord pulled over na do them carry their wahala come down. Me I zoom off.

I know say na 1 star... Uber activated my car yesterday... Bolt blocked me last night after I paid them over 35k commission for last week i just look them laff.

Yeye app.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wo on a long run, bolt na bashtard cool
deedee44:

From my own experience, online is online. It's been long I chased their bonus though so it may be a new development
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
Edonna:
3.0 v6....but it doesn't consume much fuel

Really?! It doesn't consume much fuel abi?

Okay ooh

C you C ur village

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ghost1994:
My rubbish experience this early Monday morning…

Request ring I was around Ketu close to apolo estate.:.

Request came from ajelogun market road Ketu heading back to apolo estate… 1.6surge…

Before I could click arrived and cancelled, rider called…

Rider: hello sir
Me: good morning sir, I’m close to apolo estate sir.
Rider: please use your map and come to my location.
Me: am sorry sir I’m not going that way sir.
Rider: what’s wrong with you people before he started abusing I cut the call.
Me: I cancel the trip straight.
Rider: called back immediately I’ll show you how to blablabla again… I said sorry oga I no Dey go I cut the call again.

Below is what the rider text me grin

Hahaha... Ha! My hoodlum childrenses don dey plenty and they re doing greater things that I didgrin

This your reply enh!
No let that man go jump inside 3MB ohgrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Felicity0001:

I carried 9ne pocoantis and her mama with kids 4days ago on a 1.4x from Ogba going to Yaba... Na so this poco sister carry face like shit sitdon for front while her beautiful mama wey fine pass her say at the back with the kids she said the mum and kids will stop at Allen... I already knew there was traffic along agidingbi rd so I wanted to go through college come out at ogba bus stop then link to acme rd and then to Adeniyi Jones come see where these two women started directing me o take here, turn left, go right... We got to wemco junction the traffic was mad so I decided to divert into wemco rd to link metalbox then go from there na do the ugly daughter wey no fine reach her mama started talking... Oga u r stressing me this is where we have been going over 10yrs... Follow straight to Awolowo then to Allen junction... The mum said let him end the trip let's book another ride.

Me: better... I quickly pulled over... The ugly girl with her stone shit face said they can't come down unless another ride comes I said no problem. Ended their trip it was 1500... Mama pay me I collect my money with pride... An Honda accord pulled over na do them carry their wahala come down. Me I zoom off.

I know say na 1 star... Uber activated my car yesterday... Bolt blocked me last night after I paid them over 35k commission for last week i just look them laff.

Yeye app.

Wetin you do bolt again

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Gudvibes06:
Yoruba in the house felifeli needs your help here oo. Lol SURUTU IS IJOGBON.

Funny enough I had A in waec but never come across that word b4... Maybe I didn't get the pronoucaition shall
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=Felicity0001 post=107234532]

No mind them... That part the Bolt app says. "Your driver is outside waiting" is responsible for the entitlement they have. Bolt have to look for a way to change that narrative.

Most of these ladies only remember to rate a driver when there is an issue with the trip but they don't rate at all if the trip was a good one, if you doubt me ask pocochantis[/quote]
Pocohantas, come and explain this. Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Felicity0001:

Yeye app.
grin time machine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
Felicity0001:

No mind them... That part the Bolt app says. "Your driver is outside waiting" is responsible for the entitlement they have. Bolt have to look for a way to change that narrative.

Most of these ladies only remember to rate a driver when there is an issue with the trip but they don't rate at all if the trip was a good one, if you doubt me ask pocochantis

Lmao! You are a handful.

What da hell is Pocochantis? My username done suffer for this Nairaland. Be like I go leave this one for una. Next I will open is Moolan. grin

Generally, people tend to leave more bad reviews than good one.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Lmao! You are a handful.

What da hell is Pocochantis? My username done suffer for this Nairaland. Be like I go leave this one for una. Next I will open is Moolan. grin

but pocohantis sweet wella. Someone even said it sounded like praying mantis....
This thread eh....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Wetin you do bolt again

This is to tell you that Nigeria will never be good again...

Just imagine they block me even with 4.53 rating.

My commission to bolt last week was over 35k

Rider gave me 1k and her change was 2h but I'd only 100box I told her to do tf she no gree... She collected the 100box... I no say na 1star and am...

Another one, I got a request at olowora last night around 10pm, 4guys going to shrine as them enter I start trip na so I activate my hoodlum driving mood... See speed.

The one sitting directly behind me started shouting speaking yoruba... Ha! Which kind speed be this, stop stop stop... Let's get down... Ha watin!!! The one in front was enjoying it saying wow! See how Benz dey move...

3 behind don dey shout already... Na so me I pull over them jump out I report rider didn't pay... I know say na 1 star trip.

I guess i was bad market for them.

I got home to see the message of account blocked for 7days.

Watin concern me

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Lmao! You are a handful.

Moolan would be fine... This your moniker hard pass waec... even more difficult than one of our guy OJOGBENOLOWO fmr KA freshprice.

Still trying to understand reason why most people make their moniker difficult...

U no c ur guy #izzou very simple and short.
Another felicity001, direct!grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Felicity0001:

Rider gave me 1k and her change was 2h but I'd only 100box I told her to do tf she no gree... She collected the 100box... I no say na 1star and am...

Another one, I got a request at olowora last night around 10pm, 4guys going to shrine as them enter I start trip na so I activate my hoodlum driving mood... See speed.

The one sitting directly behind me started shouting speaking yoruba... Ha! Which kind speed be this, stop stop stop... Let's get down... Ha watin!!! The one in front was enjoying it saying wow! See how Benz dey move...

3 behind don dey shout already... Na so me I pull over them jump out I report rider didn't pay... I know say na 1 star trip.

Watin concern me

I know you don't care but let me just say this for those who care about their bolt account.

Once your rating is around 4.5, you should know its not a time to have issues with riders. Whatever you have to do just do to bring up the rating. Once it's back in the 4.8 region, you can start dropping them on the road again.

Also, that 4.53 is not your actual rating. Had you checked from a rider app before you were blocked, you would have seen its much lower.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Felicity0001:

Yeye app.

Wetin u do again?, why dem block u??
How u take owe them 35k? U no get limit??

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

Wetin u do again?, why dem block u??
How u take owe them 35k? U no get limit??

He meant that the commission he paid last week was 35k. Means he grossed 189k or thereabout

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Felicity0001:

Watin concern me

Lolz...because Bolt block u, Nigeria will not be good again
Then because u made 170k and paid 35k in commission Bolt will not block u if u fall short of the standards??

Guy, u don't have two heads o.
People are paying 50k commission every week and are still humble.
After one week them go unblock u, then maybe u go sit up cos after one week blocking any kpakam again na permanent block o.

Sorry u were blocked. Thank God u have Uber, so no lele. They will bail u out.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

No they don't, online is online not driving time. probably u were offline before the said campaign time or u went offline after at some point or after completing the number of trips u unknowingly went offline without waiting for the campaign time to complete.

Well, I did eventually get the bonus though.

It seems that at the end of the day, they updated my score to qualify for the bonus.

Since online time was the ONLY requirement left at the time(30 min before campaign expiration), and I just had about 12 more online minutes to complete according to the app to qualify for the bonus, I was super sure to stay online since that was gonna be the simplest part of completing the campaign. That’s why I was so confident that something was amiss.

It was about 4:30 then and I checked and was happy to see I only had 12 mins to complete. No trip came in within that time frame, so the campaign ran out and my stats were stuck at the initial screenshot I posted.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lol.. enjoy bro
Felicity0001:

Funny enough I had A in waec but never come across that word b4... Maybe I didn't get the pronoucaition shall
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
senior hoodlum, I hail thee... I can't fit laugh biko....
Felicity0001:

Watin concern me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Well, I did eventually get the bonus though.

It seems that at the end of the day, they updated my score to qualify for the bonus.

Since online time was the ONLY requirement left at the time(30 min before campaign expiration), and I just had about 12 more online minutes to complete according to the app to qualify for the bonus, I was super sure to stay online since that was gonna be the simplest part of completing the campaign. That’s why I was so confident that something was amiss.

It was about 4:30 then and I checked and was happy to see I only had 12 mins to complete. No trip came in within that time frame, so the campaign ran out and my stats were stuck at the initial screenshot I posted.

It's cos u didn't do another trip after the 5th trip withing d period of the campaign that's why u couldn't see ur real online time.
Hope ur doubts have been cleared now that it's online time and not trip/driving time.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...because Bolt block u, Nigeria will not be good again
Then because u made 170k and paid 35k in commission Bolt will not block u if u fall short of the standards??

Guy, u don't have two heads o.
People are paying 50k commission every week and are still humble.

After one week them go unblock u, then maybe u go sit up cos after one week blocking any kpakam again na permanent block o.

Sorry u were blocked. Thank God u have Uber, so no lele. They will bail u out.

Week in week out

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Carrying 4 guys at night to shrine. That's dangerous bro. Other time, I decline immediately you see them.
Felicity0001:

Watin concern me

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Na so I dey surulere yesterday afternoon, got a trip on 1.9x to ICM. Got to PUP, saw 3 ganja boiz.... we neva waka 100m ..
Rider: bros can we connect?
Me: no, I won't be able to charge my phone
Riders: them begin laugh.. say na wa oo
Me: you can connect and try it.
Got to ICM.......
Rider: sorry we are going to the estate opposite it.. but you can't make a true there, go right and bla bla bla ...
Me: we are here. Your money is #2,300 bolt will pay me the rest
Rider: okay.. na so dem begin contribute #2,300 oo
Me: the cash here is #1,500
Rider: the guy will transfer the rest.
Me: ok
Rider: bros I've sent the money and whispered; abeg #760 is what I sent.. that's all I've got left
Me: laughed and said NO P
THIS GANJA BOIZ SHAAAA.....
PEOPLE PARA WELLA YESTERDAY OO... ALL TRIPS WERE ON SURGE ALL THRU YESTERDAY
A babe even swore to delete the app before she goes bankrupt..... despite wanting to borrow money from me to buy BOLI (roasted plantain).

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Month of October was a memorable 1.....almost got impounded by taskforce at charity oshodi....
Got a trip from alli dada ago palace to MM1....
Google took me thru okota, ilasa, aswani DHL and thru a bending corner.... that road slope down wella.... on getting to that point, I knew something wasn't right, I saw a commercial bus down the road parked... and a police man.
Me: asked rider, e be like say this place na 1 way oo...
Rider: are you sure
Me: not too sure but Google is telling me there's a way there
Rider: okay na...
Na so I begin go oo... before I knew it the parked bus just blocked me from front...
In a prompt flash... my instincts just said REVERSE...
NA SO I TAKE REVERSE ON THAT HIGH SLOPE OO WITH MY MIRRORS because NO TIME TO LOOK BACK.
Their bus didn't have the power to climb the slope with that speed, I just saw them running after me with leg oo
Rider: pls no jam person oo
Rider: accident oo
The saving grace i had was a commercial bus that knew what had happened blocked incoming cars so I could climb up with me back
The next thing I saw was danfo driver and conductor dey hail me dey gimme thumbs up...
Rider: bros you try oo... dem for delay us here oo... especially with your new fine car.
I could take the alternative route, had to go thru oshodi road and to ewenla then back to the express then zoomed....
All thru that period I wasn't still talking.... took a deep breath and said....
Me: omo, on a Monday and 2nd trip.. dem wan ruin my day.
Rider: bros you lucky oo... I for just help you do wahala small leave you there oo because I can't miss my flight,.
Me: na so I for dash these bas.tards money with beg.
Na so I escape the scene oo.

24 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
I no dey fall for that borrow part again, no matter how desperate you re.
yommie007:
Na so I dey surulere yesterday afternoon, got a trip on 1.9x to ICM. Got to PUP, saw 3 ganja boiz.... we neva waka 100m ..
Rider: bros can we connect?
Me: no, I won't be able to charge my phone
Riders: them begin laugh.. say na wa oo
Me: you can connect and try it.
Got to ICM.......
Rider: sorry we are going to the estate opposite it.. but you can't make a true there, go right and bla bla bla ...
Me: we are here. Your money is #2,300 bolt will pay me the rest
Rider: okay.. na so dem begin contribute #2,300 oo
Me: the cash here is #1,500
Rider: the guy will transfer the rest.
Me: ok
Rider: bros I've sent the money and whispered; abeg #760 is what I sent.. that's all I've got left
Me: laughed and said NO P
THIS GANJA BOIZ SHAAAA.....
PEOPLE PARA WELLA YESTERDAY OO... ALL TRIPS WERE ON SURGE ALL THRU YESTERDAY
A babe even swore to delete the app before she goes bankrupt..... despite wanting to borrow money from me to buy BOLI (roasted plantain).

(1) (2) (3) ... (4198) (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: tbred and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.