Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4761308 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dedynast: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Pocochantis abeg help us beg Hon. Izzou to off mic.

Tenkiu!

izzou:

Na him bring the example, coupled with how he has enough time to look for Coca-Cola salesman to gist. No be me talk am.

I can see he has started explaining how he's still struggling up there. But just two pages back, he was trying to let me know he was a big boy and I shouldn't think I have arrived because I started a business; something I never assumed or said.

Kanuisagoat owns his car. You own your car/cars. Baz001 owns his car. Ghost1994 did HP, and owns one. Chucsmoore once was here, he owned his car. This list is endless.

I have never for once seen them calling themselves big boys. They drive and encouraged people here. These are productive friends everyone should have closely, and not someone that looks for a close Coca-Cola shop to gist.

No wonder despite his Nobel laureate experience on Uber, he was at ICM on a Monday morning by 10 am to look for trip. I am not surprised again when I saw him resuscitate his deleted Uber driver app. I don't think Big boys with 3 cars would be looking for a deleted app to start again.

I hope he respects himself henceforth and keep me out his fingers.

I no dey sell Coca-Cola, so I no wan gist with am.

Good morning Sir Pearl, and the whole room

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2021
Nawa o, even this freezing night na em gbas gbos full everywhere, I go dey battle snow dey battle gbas gbos join, anyways, how are you guys doing here, been a while. E be like say na dru and baz be the new wwe fighters for here. Dear silent people o, so izzou get this kain weapons for em arsenal, sotey person dey use zenith bank begging beg am to avoid stray bullet.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I hear say na Hausa Man dey in charge of FHA sef shocked shocked.

There's something fishy about those that brag even when no one asked them any question.

Come you don start ooh.
Who are you talking to in particular

A.) I will increase my fleet of cars from 3 civic to 5 before December 2021

B.) I will make 1Million dashboard every month from oct-Dec

C.) I have 4million in my savings from Uber (want to transfer 100k but bank app hang)

D.) my target is N10M before the end of 2022.
I withdraw all to buy 5 cars for E hailing
E). Oyel full ground Na to start my own refinery remain. all these import and export oyel dey break my back
F.) all of the above
G) none of the above ?
Cos fear no go gree me mention coke or tanker head

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Aganju849: 8:39am On Nov 12, 2021
Pearl1910:

Truth is Uber has changed... You did be blocked tey tey with such a low acceptance rate if it were 2yrs ago. Don't brag, just be glad u r allowed to do that. U can't do this on Bolt.

They can't block him because he is a moove driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2021
tunlapapa:

At the bolded is what is so funny to me about him, and this was the genesis of this Ikejanism.

Leave that one.

He has been driving before everybody here knew Uber, but in 2021, he doesn't even know the simple basics of positioning.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2021
izzou:

Leave that one.

He has been driving before everybody here knew Uber, but in 2021, he doesn't even know the simple basics of positioning.

Honorable it’s okay na grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2021
Not sure about being geo-fenced. I see them on mainland wella these days.
ReadaDream:
Wow...I hope he makes the right decision. 37k remittance weekly on Uber alone for 4 years is a death sentence.

Meanwhile, I'd like to ask, are those cars geofenced to only work on the island? I've not come across anyone on 3MB before.

At least even when they are not on a ride, there would have been a time when the driver would have needed to go to the mainland for personal runs.

Shey the car go off itself ni? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2021
izzou:

Leave that one.

It av do ooooo...him don apologize. Him say he meaneth no harm. Sheath ya sword abeg.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2021
Aganju849:

Extra advantage

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2021
BAZ001:

Come you don start ooh.

C.) I have 4million in my savings from Uber (want to transfer 100k but bank app hang)

E). Oyel full ground Na to start my own refinery remain. all these import and export oyel dey break my back
F.) all of the above
G) none of the above ?

F.

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2021
Aganju849:

Like I rightly said, correcting this notion is a waste of time.
A lot of them have been blocked. they even complain that what they used to do before joining moove which doesn’t warrant blocking now gets them blocked after they joined moove.
So you think Uber will jeopardise their integrity for such?

I repeat again, I know I just wasted my time replying you with this but I hope you got my point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Perkins1: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2021
Barbiturate:
When someone tries to twist your words to suit his narrative, just so he "wins an argument/discussion", you need to end it.

*I never said I had 3 cars......I was referring to Mr Bazz
*I never said I was in a Coca-Cola shop.
*I never said I am a big boy(I only called Mr Bazz and my neighbour, big boiz who still drive )

When has it become a crime to look for job? When has it become demeaning to say someone was looking for job?
Everyone of us did at some point and some are still doing so. I am also looking for opportunities. Even with your car and business, if you get a job of salary above 500k, that still gives you time, won't you grab it?

If you are pained becos I said I knew when you were job hunting and when you joined e-hailing hustle, I am sorry. I didn't mean to bring you down. I was trying to put someone right and also in the know.

This is the last I'll drop about this issue.
I rest my case.

Top of the morning to you all!

You're the better man!

All Correct sir!

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2021
BAZ001:

Come you don start ooh.

F.) all of the above
G) none of the above ?
This man just dey use one stone kill Multiple birds grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2021
Nobody gree talk about yesterday's traffic here.
Shey na only me suffer am?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2021
Bolt just want to kill my vibe vibe. I did inspection yesterday with my driver's license renewal paper and passed the inspection. But it's not accepted on the upload for drivers portal. I still can't add my car back. I have contacted them but I think they need that card. And it won't be available till month end. I just tire. I have even uploaded the report on the driver portal as directed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2021
Dedynast:
Pocochantis abeg help us beg Hon. Izzou to off mic.

Tenkiu!

I don’t even know which one
Pocohantas like more, money or man
Ordinary to come and beg izzou
She don dey ask for give away

Izzou jst be like trouble dey sleep yanga go touch him tail... small thing he done bring down roof

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2021
Na wa oo... make person noh offend you oo...
You get archive wey you dey pile up dem matter.....
Make person wey get him own option abi na type as in jamb kweshun grab em own oo..
Cheerfully giving us the lines back to back....
BAZ001:

Come you don start ooh.

F.) all of the above
G) none of the above ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2021
Cheddaz:
Bolt just want to kill my vibe vibe. I did inspection yesterday with my driver's license renewal paper and passed the inspection. But it's not accepted on the upload for drivers portal. I still can't add my car back. I have contacted them but I think they need that card. And it won't be available till month end. I just tire. I have even uploaded the report on the driver portal as directed

Your vehicle reinspection has nothing to do with your driver's licence.
They only record expiry date of the licence, u r not to upload ur drivers licence again until it expires.
Delete the car, Add New Car, Fill d car details and upload inspection report.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2021
Barbiturate

I apologize for the draggings.

No vex abeg. sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2021
donfortune48:
Nobody gree talk about yesterday's traffic here.
Shey na only me suffer am?
better left unsaid

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2021
izzou:
Barbiturate

No vex abeg. sad

I suspect pocahontis don do or give something to izzou wey make e dey beg ikejaman like cry cry baby.
Dem say women get power,
Na now i know,
Anyway sha, as person don get howo truck like how many sir?
Pls Sha do giveaway because of pocahontis.
I need money to buy freon,
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2021
My driver's license has expired so there is a warning sign on my documents in the driver portal but it's renewal is in process since last monthl
Pearl1910:

Your vehicle reinspection has nothing to do with your driver's licence.
They only record expiry date of the licence, u r not to upload ur drivers licence again until it expires.
Delete the car, Add New Car, Fill d car details and upload inspection report.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YoungDreamer: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2021
The last toyota camry I got on rental had so many issues. First was the masterbrake got spoilt while driving later the AC stopped working and the fuel I buy don't last. I gave up on the car and currently I'm looking for a car I can get for rental in lagos. I will so much appreciate if you guys can be of help.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Pearl1910:

Truth is Uber has changed... You did be blocked tey tey with such a low acceptance rate if it were 2yrs ago. Don't brag, just be glad u r allowed to do that. U can't do this on Bolt.

Uber cannot block You for acceptance rate, get dat, I once had less Dan %10 acceptance rate and was never blocked, but U see Cancellation on UBer, don't joke wit it, dey will block you without a warning

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2021
I don enter lagos..abeh who gets Moto for rentals??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 11:10am On Nov 12, 2021
izzou:
Barbiturate

No vex abeg. sad

kiss

It takes maturity to know when to sheath one’s sword.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2021
Perkins1:

You're the better man!

All Correct sir!

Thanks bro

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2021
fk001:

I like the way you are coordinated. Very matured.

Thank you sir

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2021
BAZ001:

Come you don start ooh.

F.) all of the above
G) none of the above ?

grin grin grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2021
izzou:
Barbiturate

No vex abeg. sad

I hope Dru23 and BAZ001 are seeing this cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I hope Dru23 and BAZ001 are seeing this cheesy

They don’t need to, because knowing Barb-Ikeja, e done mark Izu. The cold war won’t end.
grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
What this thread cannot do does not exist, see as dem change person name.
grin
Na to do change of name and swear affidavit remain for her, from pocochantas to pocochantis.
grin
Na strong strong men full this place, always battle ready.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.