Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4728408 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4228) (4229) (4230) (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pearl1910:

1 bottle of groundnut N700. (Just joking)

But buy Fancy sweets and gum like N500 own.

Original Strawberry/sweets/lemon air freshener 2k.

Always keep ur car clean in and out. No dey enter pool of water to check nonsense.

Telephone manners and courtesy from the time u call ur Rider.

Greet you Rider with a smile and accent grin u don't have to gist with them but when they depart also say thank you with a smile and accent.

You can free N100 change for them...no do gree die to transfer 100 or airtime.

Sometimes when u r in d midst of surge bolt will give u trips without surge, embrace it, that's a sure 5star. Cos the Rider must have been trying to get a trip for long but because of the price he keeps canceling then when d price finally comes down, u r heaven sent.

No do alarororo with AC whether it's on low or High na same fuel e go suck. Put it on high, let Rider tell u "please reduce ur AC". Then when u do, after a while ask them if the temperature is fine. wink U can close your vent if d cold wan kill u.

According to somebody here, U be Buhari reserve driver so I am sure ur driving skills cannot be questioned.

No fight or quarrel with Riders is a cliche or like an adage. Everybody knows that. Better u don't start that trip than pick a troublesome Rider. When u see u have entered one chance, just keep ur calm, don't respond evil for evil, just maintain until u end trip. Max 2hrs they r gone. And u go on with ur life.

You can say "please don't forget to rate" if it's someone u had a good trip with, maybe a young guy or a corporate lady.

Finally, No dey form big boy wey get Benz, humble yourself. Don't intimidate ur Riders.

Hope this helps, Good luck.

Some riders dey wicked. They go bone, u think say u dey do them, but u dey kill ursef

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Veezy4u(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
yommie007:
Unfortunately, the fact is....
License is what makes you a legitimate driver,
Bolt/Uber na corporate company wey no dey cut corners for such...
With a learner's permit, you shouldn't drive alone without supervision, quote me if wrong.
Having said that, bro what is the market like in jos?
The enforcement of laws might be soft in other places unlike lagos... but I strongly doubt you can own an account without a valid drivers licence.
Thanks sir...
wow.... well according to the rules, with my permit it is mandatory to drive with a registered driver for the FIRST month, but afterwards, you can go alonecheesy well I dumped it for the first month, now that I can move alone, I've picked it up. Would have saved myself all these stress but at the moment, I don't have capital to do d license
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
BAZ001:

That your mouth that you are running anyhow, let me quickly block it before you cos trouble here.
I dey pursue 12hrs = 2M no dey distract me
Keep shut

[img]https://media1./images/d0e62c717655e4b69b95ffa64d0b6a69/tenor.gif?itemid=19490145[/img]

Haha

Allied forces don come for me.
Bazoo1 i no go do u anything
I leave u in dru hands.
Expect a meme soon.
But make sure say u sabi the defensive driving well well
I don contact babaolowo , no be keke this time, na caterpillar.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
BAZ001:

Very easy answer
Na izzou now, I know say you dey fear
You and Lush100 wan set dis thread on fire
I go soon run go fence cos I no get strength

Why are you trying to create a storm out of nothing na? grin

He's right, and nothing is wrong with what he said

He was driving when I left the uni and was looking for a job on NL

I have worked for 2 years plus, and I have driven and hanged my boot, and he's still driving

What's wrong with that? undecided

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlechika(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hello fam, I got a 2006 kia Rio (manual)for 450k. Want to know if it can survive the heat if e-hailing in Lagos. Everybody's input will be much appreciated. Ac is bad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Gentlechika:
Hello fam, I got a 2006 kia Rio (manual)for 450k. Want to know if it can survive the heat if e-hailing in Lagos. Everybody's input will be much appreciated. Ac is bad

Ensure the AC is fixed, very important.

The car can take the heat, if every thing is working fine.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
izzou:

I have worked for 2 years plus, and I have driven and hanged my boot, and he's still driving

What's wrong with that? undecided

He’s still driving chaiiiii ehhhhh

[img]https://media1./images/2dbd3b248c1a98150f5d8b9e60b1ca45/tenor.gif?itemid=13314060[/img]

But see matured cruise ... both throwing subtle jabs without cursing or mama’s cooking or cut&join pictures.
Felicity001 and lush100 una well done ooh.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
izzou:

[b]
I have worked for 2 years plus, and I have driven and hanged my boot, and [b] he's still driving

What's wrong with that? :[/b]-\[/color]

Takunkai! You guys are mouthed here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pearl1910:

1 bottle of groundnut N700. (Just joking)

But buy Fancy sweets and gum like N500 own.

Original Strawberry/sweets/lemon air freshener 2k.

Always keep ur car clean in and out. No dey enter pool of water to check nonsense.

Telephone manners and courtesy from the time u call ur Rider.

Greet you Rider with a smile and [b]accent
grin u don't have to gist with them but when they depart also say thank you with a smile and accent.

You can free N100 change for them...no do gree die to transfer 100 or airtime.

Sometimes when u r in d midst of surge bolt will give u trips without surge, embrace it, that's a sure 5star. Cos the Rider must have been trying to get a trip for long but because of the price he keeps canceling then when d price finally comes down, u r heaven sent.

No do alarororo with AC whether it's on low or High na same fuel e go suck. Put it on high, let Rider tell u "please reduce ur AC". Then when u do, after a while ask them if the temperature is fine. wink U can close your vent if d cold wan kill u.

According to somebody here, U be Buhari reserve driver so I am sure ur driving skills cannot be questioned.

No fight or quarrel with Riders is a cliche or like an adage. Everybody knows that. Better u don't start that trip than pick a troublesome Rider. When u see u have entered one chance, just keep ur calm, don't respond evil for evil, just maintain until u end trip. Max 2hrs they r gone. And u go on with ur life.

You can say "please don't forget to rate" if it's someone u had a good trip with, maybe a young guy or a corporate lady.

Finally, No dey form big boy wey get Benz, humble yourself. Don't intimidate ur Riders.

Hope this helps, Good luck.

But i dey do everything you talk here na apart from the bolded. Me na warri pikin u can't taken that accent away from me... Besides I no sabi form.

My car clean pass tear rubber self.

Everybody know say na mama rad i dey buy my air freshener na

what else again...

be like na pocochantis friends wey no sabi rate I dey Always carry jor.

Anyways, thanks for this I'll look into those bolded for like a month to see how it goes...

But wait oh... The last time i bought one expensive chewing gum then offer one olosho girl she emptied almost half of the can into her mouth come still carry taje away join... D tin pain me enh I no go liegrin since then I no dey offer rider my chewing gum againgrin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
ReadaDream:
https://www.nairaland.com/6845135/n60000-monthly-job-uber

BAZ001 food Don come o

I pity the guy as those pushing him won't be there when he enters gutter.

That DTO he's been called for is a death sentence.
There is no way he will find it easy to pay N37k weekly for 4 years using only one platform.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mr Bazz, you have 3 cars or so, and you still drive, has it made you poor or less human?
You're still a big boy!

My former neighbour has suit shop at mandilas, with a sales boy. He drives occasionally when he feels bored at the shop. He's a big boy.

I don't deliver to anyone. I drive when I have the power. Last week Friday n Saturday, I didn't drive. This week Tuesday and Wednesday, I didn't drive. In fact as I type, I'm with a friend at a bar, gisting. He works with Coca-Cola( Sales). He called and I decided to close for the day.

Not everyone driving is poor. I don't need to mention some other things I'm into.....and I'm open to opportunities. Chasing the bag is not attached to a particular hustle. If I find my dream job with the salary I want, it still won't stop me from driving during weekends. If I also find another thriving business to invest in....I'll do so, and I'll still drive when I want.

Some people with cars on e-hailing and who still drive and get paid by their drivers are far better than most guys in 9 to 5, with clean shoe, clean suit and tie. To each his own! If you stop driving because you got a job or you started business.....it still doesn't mean you have arrived!

I'm not bragging nor throwing jabs.....I'm only making a simple point.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
tunlapapa:

There is no way he will find it easy to pay N37k weekly for 4 years using only one platform.
Wow...I hope he makes the right decision. 37k remittance weekly on Uber alone for 4 years is a death sentence.

Meanwhile, I'd like to ask, are those cars geofenced to only work on the island? I've not come across anyone on 3MB before.

At least even when they are not on a ride, there would have been a time when the driver would have needed to go to the mainland for personal runs.

Shey the car go off itself ni? grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
tunlapapa:

You don't mean it. This one na slavery as in

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Barbiturate:
Mr Bazz, you have 3 cars or so, and you still drive, has it made you poor or less human?
You're still a big boy!

My former neighbour has suit shop at mandilas, with a sales boy. He drives occasionally when he feels bored at the shop. He's a big boy.

I don't deliver to anyone. I drive when I have the power. Last week Friday n Saturday, I didn't drive. This week Tuesday and Wednesday, I didn't drive. In fact as I type, I'm with a friend at a bar, gisting. He works with Coca-Cola( Sales). He called and I decided to close for the day.

Not everyone driving is poor. I don't need to mention some other things I'm into.....and I'm open to opportunities. Chasing the bag is not attached to a particular hustle. If I find my dream job with the salary I want, it still won't stop me from driving during weekends. If I also find another thriving business to invest in....I'll do so, and I'll still drive when I want.

Some people with cars on e-hailing and who still drive and get paid by their drivers are far better than most guys in 9 to 5, with clean shoe, clean suit and tie. To each his own! If you stop driving because you got a job or you started business.....it still doesn't mean you have arrived!

I'm not bragging nor throwing jabs.....I'm only making a simple point common sense. Ben Bruce rythmn 93.7 grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlechika(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
IFSHR:

Ensure the AC is fixed, very important.

The car can take the heat, if every thing is working fine.
thanks boss, I appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
ReadaDream:
https://www.nairaland.com/6845135/n60000-monthly-job-uber

BAZ001 food Don come o

See that guy dt gives lady's Bj misleading d innocent guy. He went to copy and paste Epe mans only highest dashboard for this year.

IgiveLadiesBj:
What are you doing with 60k monthly for crying out loud? That is 720k/annum....
Money you can make in 1 month driving Uber/Bolt

If you are hardworking you can even make 1 million naira. Just don't join the lazy gangs...

See attached picture of monthly gross

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Abeg make una drop traffic updates oo. I they bed since morning but this surge they try lure me out.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
ReadaDream:
Wow...I hope he makes the right decision. 37k remittance weekly on Uber alone for 4 years is a death sentence.

Meanwhile, I'd like to ask, are those cars geofenced to only work on the island? I've not come across anyone on 3MB before.

At least even when they are not on a ride, there would have been a time when the driver would have needed to go to the mainland for personal runs.

They only get trips on the Island but some of them live on the mainland so they drive home and drive back to d Island d next day to work.
Infact I have seen one loading Oworo from sandfill grin and I was wondering if there is no camera in the Innoson cars just like there is in the Corolla.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pearl1910:

They only get trips on the Island but some of them live on the mainland so they drive home and drive back to d Island d next day to work.
Infact I have seen one loading Oworo from sandfill grin and I was wondering if there is no camera in the Innoson cars just like there is in the Corolla.

Chai
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
ReadaDream:

in the morning, you'll see them on 3mb going to the island empty. To start work I guess. I'm still on the fence though... cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pearl1910:

Unemployment and no other options made many of them to take up that innoson. Innosson vehicles ply only the Island with ridiculous fares.

They can use the vehicle for personal use which the company allows but just make sure you meet your KPI.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Barbiturate:
You're still a big boy!

I'm not bragging nor throwing jabs.....I'm only making a simple point.

You wanted everyone to know how long you have been driving, hence you used my past thread to make your point

I don't see anything wrong with that too.

I actually wanted them to know how long you have been driving, so I figured out I could explain how I have grown from that boy that was job hunting to a guy that has his business and drives a 4runner (2004 model)

My point is you are still driving. I haven't said it makes you poor or little.

You still dey drive.

Me? I don drive finish, drop key.

Hope you understand now?

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
ReadaDream:

Only innoson cars are restricted to Island and can NEVER get requests outside island.
What I stated earlier is for the Corollas not innoson.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ehen! make i do selefie. Una don bomb uber thread

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
World war4 go soon start.
Grab popcorn, straw and zobo.
Cia way dey drive as small pikin, buy car sorry jeep get company say e don tire to drive
Ikejaman way drive, carry fine job, lost for Lagos road, still wan drive after 5 years.
Bazoo1 where r u.
Pls stop blocking the TV.
No be world war 3 part 2 be this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Chai

Pitiable abi... although the initial agreement was that Moove will only recruit Drivers who reside on the Island.
But come to think of it Yaba, Gbagada, Oworo is closer to d Island than Sangotedo and Abijo.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
tunlapapa:

Unemployment and no other options made many of them to take up that innoson. Innosson vehicles ply only the Island with ridiculous fares.

They can use the vehicle for personal use which the company allows but just make sure you meet your KPI.

That's fair enough.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
BAZ001:

See that guy dt gives lady's Bj misleading d innocent guy. He went to copy and paste Epe mans only highest dashboard for this year.

That guy na something else, any topic on FP about e-hailing he will post that dashboard. people go run go do inspection join the race with high hopes.

[img]https://c./GM2NnQyP96cAAAAC/the-office-crying.gif[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pearl1910:

Pitiable abi... although the initial agreement was that Moove will only recruit Drivers who reside on the Island.
But come to think of it Yaba, Gbagada, Oworo is closer to d Island than Sangotedo and Abijo.

Really pitiable. I can only hope they are disciplined enough to work their way up from there.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
izzou:

I have grown from that boy that was job hunting to a guy that has his business and drives a 4runner (2004 model)

Do giveaway. cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Theus1000(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Uhna good eve o
Sombori ban me here cos i was exposing top secrets of multiple monikers with one person behind them.

Besides the gbasgbos is not healthy at all.
I come and go in peace, make uhna continue the good work

(1) (2) (3) ... (4228) (4229) (4230) (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.