Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4800008 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
Johnchrix:

Thanks boss I go enter there today or tomorrow, [b]I still de wait for your alert [/b]thanks sir. Abeg them still de This addrees I got online?

You'll have to exercise a lot of patience because I've got a lot of family needs to attend to... This is December already and its holiday season.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Felicity0001:

You'll have to exercise a lot of patience because I've got a lot of family needs to attend to... This is December already and its holiday season.

grin grin grin
John is on another roller scooter.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Felicity0001:

Let me help you add that your bank app is hanging also.

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
deedee44:

You can get good manual for this price, sound automatic will be slightly higher.
I can help you find, which do you prefer?
Automatic.
Its for ehailing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kai! Uche na confirm Igbo man. I paid bolt commission last Sunday around 4pm, immediately after they restricted me to card only. Lo and behold, they cleared me around 6pm to start receiving cash trips.
I just say make I try weda e go work ni. I sent the mail directly to Uche.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
peeps4u:

Let me help you add that your bank app is hanging also.

Makr una stop nagrin

Na only my GPS just dey hang grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
It's official.
Bolt riders have ported to UBER.
Which kind demeanour is this!!!!!!

Cho cho cho cho cho cho like a parrot.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Felicity0001:

Makr una stop nagrin

Na only my GPS just dey hang grin
Don't make a promise you cant fulfil.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
BAZ001:

Bros Na motivation you need, when you need urgent 100k you will drive everyday.
Lol, don’t believe what you read here, guys break down, their cars also breaks down but they won’t tell you.
It’s not easy driving esp in Lagos with all the road constructions everywhere.
I tried driving today cos it’s Monday and there will be mad surge but I was getting short short trips request, the only long trip I got was to load two drums inside my trunk. Immediately I saw the way the two Abokie’s were carrying the drums, I just started my car and was going home the rider open mouth?

So its not only you some days go just off you, you can’t drive everyday 24/7 and not breakdown (you or your car)

Just read this now!
Oh my God
U need to see how I burst out laffta for public
So tey water comot for my eyes.
My conclusion is that
I will stop reading Ur post in public place grin
U embarrassed me today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
Felicity0001:

Thanks sir..tho I've gotten some bucks already from a site job, tho stressful n the cement has really eaten my legs so badly. if you are going to be inconvenient you can keep the funds for the family, I appreciate, thanks again.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
chillex8:

Don't make a promise you cant fulfil.
I don't c where feli made any sort of promise to John... telling him to resend his account info to his mail, saying he settled some bills recently and posting the sman-'don't give shishi' is enough to say that John was on a long thing from the onset...

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
Felicity0001:

Why you come ask for account details.. twice smiley

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lush100:
Automatic.
Its for ehailing.
Increase your budget to 1.2m sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
Johnchrix:

Thanks sir..tho I've gotten some bucks already from a site job, tho stressful n the cement has really eaten my legs so badly. if you are going to be inconvenient you can keep the funds for the family, I appreciate, thanks again.

Don't worry bro things will always get better provided you don't stop pushing and you keep making the right decisions.

You may also want to consider taking a personal driving job or consider the Uber/Moove offer as well it could just be a stepping stone to something better. Like i said b4, don't listen to bad reports instead go and see for yourself b4 you conclude. There're people doing the job... They re responsible for fueling, maintenance and repairs yours is just to meet your kpi then go home with 4k daily and I believe there's bonus to it. You might not even do it for a month b4 you get a car on rent.

You see me enh... I always make sure i taje every opportunity that comes knocking because I don't know which one will blow me out into my billions... So think about it.

It's a promise bro not a lip service so stay calm.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
deedee44:

because I have to put him in my next pay slip budget. The month just ended and this is a new months my last month salary went on loan repayment, car maintenance and family.

My next pay slip he'll be includedgrin

I no sabi dig post like una abeg reason I asked him to forward to my inbox for achieve.

I asked him to post here because we never can tell one of our silence spectators can just gift him 1m naira... Anything is possible na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Llbhons: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hello house, I would like to get a good car on higher for uber and I have 400k as initial deposit...
Please help a brother.
Btw I've been following this tread for months now.
I base in Ibadan
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
I've this car going for HP...
N500k DP
na only known monikers I go like talk to oh

Pontiac Vibe ni... Car was cleared and registered last week

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
deedee44:

Baba na condition make crafish bend, it's very bad to ask for once's account details when you don't have intentions or fund's to help. You give hope to the poor at first, but at the end of the day, you make things look as if there's no God.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
hit me. I am interested.
Felicity0001:
N500k DP

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Felicity0001:

Sorry bro after paying a loan of 140k today + 7k to Uber plus me locking my key inside the trunk and car entirely central locked... Since morning till this very moment I've not been able to resolve the problem... It's been a tough day bro.

So sorry

� � �
He don happen
Story don enter

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
chillex8:
It's official.

Lolz...make sure u see ur alert before u let Rider go. E fit be outcast from Bolt.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Johnchrix:

Warisdis...hey God eehhhh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Johnchrix:

Baba na condition make crafish bend, it's very bad to ask for once's account details when you don't have intentions or fund's to help. You give hope to the poor at first, but at the end of the day, you make things look as if there's no God.

Go for deliverance, all d people wey dey promise to give u money, story dey enter.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Llbhons: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
Felicity0001:
N500k DP

Can I get it? Base in ibadan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
chillex8:
It's official.

Na them expunged broke riders be that o. grin. Receive alert before they go o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
Pope, it's been a while,..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
northbird:
Pope, it's been a while,..

Thats true o. Pope191 Wetin dey xup?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ghost1994:

Bro I’ve done Moove and it’s not easy but trust me you can’t die. Set a goal and targets and see how quick you’ll make it. My goals and targets then was to use the money I saved and get my engine.

You can easily be sourcing for another car while driving with Moove cos you’ll meet lot of people and join WhatsApp group which can open doors for you.

But you can’t get any helper for gamble house (you can never get anybody wey go help you in this life for bet naija shop)

So buckle up and trash that sense of making small money for bet shop while wasting your time.

The last time I advised you was July or august and since then you’ve not gotten a car? Supposed you joined Moove then, and be saving 2k everyday you work, by now you will be aiming big because na Moove Dey repair their vehicles. Majority of us that left Moove did so because we’ve gotten another option or we own our cars.

Please wake up today at least use this December take hustle for car and by Gods grace you’ll get your own.

Abòroò lama n so fun owoluabi

Peace
Bro abeg, this moove, will one be driving for a full day or there is time frame to drive. Like maybe between so so hour to so-so hour. And the 4k daily payment, must one meet a particular target between the hour one is online before them go pay? Is the payment daily or weekly or monthly. Abeg I need answer to this inquiry for a friend.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
I enter one church for Lekki, as them close na only me trek go House wtf gatta Hussle hard.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
You can use it on bolt but uber won't accept it
streetsoldier1:
can someone use temporary lincense for uber/bolt registration or i have to wait till the parmanent is out?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by streetsoldier1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
yommie007:
You can use it on bolt but uber won't accept it

Thanks so much for this response
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
sandammy:

Bro abeg, this moove, will one be driving for a full day or there is time frame to drive. Like maybe between so so hour to so-so hour. And the 4k daily payment, must one meet a particular target between the hour one is online before them go pay? Is the payment daily or weekly or monthly. Abeg I need answer to this inquiry for a friend.

Bro good day, the one I did back then was Corola 2016 and it’s for KPI you’ve to meet with 45trips and 60hours online. Which I think they later force some set to do DTO drive to own.

But you see this new one have many policies I don’t know much about. You can just try and visit their office at Maryland first floor ask for Moove office.

Goodluck bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.