Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4820965 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) ... (5707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Felicity0001:

There's sth little for you for tp... Explore every opportunity

Seen sir. Thank you Sir Felicity.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
chillex8:

I don carry 3.0X from jibowu to Benin city. My highest earning on a single trip.
IJGB geng.

U just made money for Uber. Not so sweet again

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Felicity0001:

There's sth little for you for tp... Explore every opportunity

Sir Felicity001 you too much
You be talk and do no time for audio money , 419 scamming , no long thing.
Once the Hennessy comes I will hand over to you to share it for us grin grin
I know you will know when it’s on the way

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
I picked a man who does exactly like those girls today. He wants to stop everywhere to buy one thing or the other. Just a less than 10 mins trip from Jakande market to Osapa o. Me I don dey para for him sha o. Why are some people like this sef? sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
BAZ001:

Sir Felicity001 you too much
You be talk and do no time for audio money , 419 scamming , no long thing.
Once the Hennessy comes I will hand over to you to share it for us grin grin
I know you will know when it’s on the way
No sideline me oooooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lush100:

Depending on how good the condition of car
But I'm still short of that amount u quoted but should be end of Jan
Okay sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
mejai:

No sideline me oooooo

Hehehe hope you are loyal to feli and never offended him ?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
BAZ001:

Hehehe hope you are loyal to feli and never offended him ?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
@Chillex...IJGB is booking me to Enugu, I told him 100k. He is asking why so expensive, I said it's 2dyas work, fuel, maintainance and security concerns has been factored. Then I asked him why is he not flying...isn't he hearing the East and d roads aren't safe? Well, I went further to tell him that by Xmas time I will be Netting minimum 30k daily so 100k Gross to Enugu is not even negotiable.

So guys as the season arrives, and those interstate trips are offered to u,
1. Make sure u know who u r carrying and let them know u have informed your family and friends of the trip.
2. Charge double or triple what u will ordinarily make in the hours u r spending on the trip. Or else u stay in town jeje.
3. Don't bulge with ur pricing, don't enter highway for peanuts, the risk is high so u should have a good boofer.
4. Keep your car in prestine condition, that trip can come anytime.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Pearl1910:
@Chillex...IJGB is booking me to Enugu, I told him 100k. He is asking why so expensive, I said it's 2dyas work, fuel, maintainance and security concerns has been factored. Then I asked him why is he not flying...isn't he hearing the East and d roads aren't safe? Well, I went further to tell him that by Xmas time I will be Netting minimum 30k daily so 100k Gross to Enugu is not even negotiable.

1. Make sure u know who u r carrying and let them know u have informed your family and friends of the trip.
2. Charge double or triple what u will ordinarily make in the hours u r spending on the trip. Or else u stay in town jeje.
3. Don't bulge with ur pricing, don't enter highway for peanuts, the risk is high so u should have a good boofer.

He who has ears, let him/her hears what pearl is telling.........

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
He who has ears let him hear the odour grin grin
sharpk007:

He who has ears, let him/her hears what pearl is telling.........

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hoodlum everywhere grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
ReadaDream:
Hoodlum everywhere grin
Spanner-hoodlum = na feli feli... Hoha!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dahflemzy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wheel spanner ----- Felicity
Feli is always everywhere grin grin
ReadaDream:
Hoodlum everywhere grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 12:38am On Dec 03, 2021
Pearl1910:

1&4 - key... No enter road, if the state of your car isn't top notch, else you go hear pansa pansa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 12:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Pearl1910:

Which Car do you drive?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2021
Pearl1910:

Nice pointers.

Also remember that once you come back from the Journey, you may find it difficult to work the next day due to fatigue.

As far as December is concerned, no matter what you're offering, I will not leave Lagos.

#team1mgang

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Why do I have a feeling that the money Bolt pays when we complain about riders who abscond with money is from our weekly bonuses.

They probably just recycle money they would have paid out as bonuses as compensation

The bonus they give me is no longer as consistent as it used to be

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2021
ReadaDream:
Hoodlum everywhere grin

Hahaha... This is injustice to animal no we won't accept this.gringrin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2021
komodapson:

Which Car do you drive?

06 Corolla Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Nice pointers.

Also remember that once you come back from the Journey, you may find it difficult to work the next day due to fatigue.

As far as December is concerned, no matter what you're offering, I will not leave Lagos.

#team1mgang

U can do Abk, IjebuOde, IB, for 25k. Sharp sharp 4hrs to and fro. ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL. Although Lag/Ibadan express is unpredictable. Its still profitable. Take advantage of the season, it comes only once a year.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2021
Pearl1910:

U can do Abk, IjebuOde, IB, for 25k. Sharp sharp 4hrs to and fro. ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL. Although Lag/Ibadan express is unpredictable. Its still profitable. Take advantage of the season, it comes only once a year.

No, I'll pass but I'll be in touch with you to hand the trips over when I get them. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by funshelite(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2021
harrietee:
Drop your number

Good morning
I also need a car for hire purchase or rental but my deposit isn't up to them

My number is 07011834611
Thanks .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 9:01am On Dec 03, 2021
The peace agreement between Bazoo001 and Dru23 deh make this thread dull nowadays

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2021
morax101:
The peace agreement between Bazoo001 and Dru23 deh make this thread dull nowadays

Lolz grin na cartalk section be mine target now ... I wan scatter that section nxt

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidpeace99: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2021
una wey still dey use broom and packer comot sand for car and the ones that pay car wash to use their vacuum for a cost.. it's best to have a vacuum of your own, vacuum every morning and save cost. The once I have is #8,000 ( slightly negotiable ). 08164112237 and location is Surulere

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Transfered some cash to integrity app (bolt).
Its over 12 hours, no response, no update!!!!

They expect me to lick their feet, when uber 2% is winking at me.

Awon weyrey
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2021
They cheat drivers too with the compensation.

Rider didn't pay a fare of 1000 naira. Bolt paid you half, which is 500 naira. Whereas they already deducted 20 percent of the whole fare as well as 20 naira for the road.

So, now you can imagine how much you have left from the 500 Naira they paid you.
kanuisagoat:
Why do I have a feeling that the money Bolt pays when we complain about riders who abscond with money is from our weekly bonuses.

They probably just recycle money they would have paid out as bonuses as compensation

The bonus they give me is no longer as consistent as it used to be
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2021
Payment to Bolt is crazy these days. It takes even up to 4 days at times before they approve. It is that bad.
chillex8:

Awon weyrey

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2021
Hoodlum grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2021
davidpeace99:
una wey still dey use broom and packer comot sand for car and the ones that pay car wash to use their vacuum for a cost.. it's best to have a vacuum of your own, vacuum every morning and save cost. The once I have is #8,000 ( slightly negotiable ). 08164112237 and location is Surulere

You go sell 5k? Make I drop by to pick one today
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2021
chillex8:

Awon weyrey

Bro how far you and this your darling uber wey no won accept my bank transfer na... I did a transfer to them and money was reversed after 3days.

Some numbers on my card is not really clear so cant add card for payment.

Any way forward from your end?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) ... (5707) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: davit, cowboyT and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.