Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742039 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4281) (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Johnchrix:

Boss I greet you. I only tried betting because I had no other upon of raising feeding money to sustain me. Concerning moove, I have herd many negative reviews about their terms that's I decided not to visit their office. I Know I'll get a car soon. God never fails mr, anyways thanks for you advise sir.

Since you are staying in Lekki, you can try this pending the time you will get a car for ehailing.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
ReadaDream:
I did 3 trips only, made my own 18k plus 2300 tip and got home before 130pm. Anybody wey they gnash teeth na him sabi. As for me and my guys, na joy all the way.

I did 6 trip yesterday and net something reasonable, got home around 5pm. Will continue tomorrow cos today na my day off.

Quality over Quantity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ghost1994:

I hate doing this but am sorry ohhh

Are you not the same guy we advised here to stop gambling

If no/yes, I screenshot your post this morning telling your peeps that you guys should start something…

Bro please I’m advising you like a brother stop gambling…. There are lot of work out there you can do. With your license, walk to Uber office and ask for Moove office in Maryland in 3-4 days you can get innoson vehicle you get paid 4K per day.

My best friend after graduated with no job started with conductor now he owns 2 buses. I started with hire purchase I own the car now, Felix started with rentals and got MB many more people here are on the same line.

Everybody on this group has one or two trying time don’t let gamble destroy your life.

Felicity0001 I believe God will bless your hustle anything you get, give am but I’ve once sent my little to him before and he promised never to gamble again… well I just wished him the best

CIA plenty for this thread chaiii.
Johnchrix.....3x
First you call General Ants 419
Now you going to d level of calling Felicity001 promise and fail.
You better go back to PHC where you can eat and drink water for free, cos that General still dey find you too.
But Alabi do promo over d weekend naah grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Pearl1910:

Where do they go to?

Magodo to GRA or VI to Ikoyi. That one na trip?
We leave them for our Uber brothers...make una sef follow chop. Na Berger to Sangotedo trip I dey find.

Sabi Man, especially when it comes with 1.9x.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
GeneralZodd:
. The day your cup go full. Bolt come reason your matter. My nigga nah blocking. From the look of things, it's seems you are a fan of Long trips only with surge. grin. Well it's better to be doing 3 long trips that will give u18k than to do 12 short and medium trips that will give u 25k, because your car won't depreciate on time. You car engine will last
I do not look forward to that day hence I balance it. grin

Long trip and surge. That's where you will find me. E no easy to they drive around Lagos like headless chicken cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
See them frolicking over bolt 1.9X.
Rider will still delay them and boycott payment. App will still malfunction too. cheesy

E be like u never chop uber 1.9X. Talk of 2.5X mega surge...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shanid(m): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good morning house, I'm a certified uber and bolt driver, I need a car to drive, I reside in ikotun, you can call or text me on zero 8_zero_8_7_5_8_0_3_7_8
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
GeneralZodd:

Continue to dey hail Bolt. January, February and March 2022 u go hear am grin. Bolt dey compensate drivers this November/December with big big fares e dey sweet dem. Me I dey follow enjoy the fare too, I no go lie. Sha know know say nah riders get first quarter of next year. The kind fare wey you go see that time will make you go park at home, trip go scarce, surge no go dey, promo go full every trip for riders. So my guy brace yourself up for first quarter of 2022. Nah time you go no say Uche nah bad sharp guy. cheesy grin

Mind you fuel is selling for ₦320/litre next year February. E-mailing will be tough and it be like survival of the fitest. Let's hope for Miracle for things to go our way

I doubt if APC will be able to remove subsidy because of 2023 election unless bubu wants pdp to win.

The narratives has changed,
See riders paying 13,700 on a trip within Lagos, 8k, 9k trips like water. Lagosians get money forget.
I don’t see this people abandoning ehailing to be jumping bus like mrjaydee and CheerfulGiver when sapa hold dem (sorry miss poverty).
I agree there maybe no surge in January but 90% of riders will still be taking bolt.

[img]https://c./0pfxFUWmINEAAAAC/columbo-detective.gif[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
morax101:

Since you are staying in Lekki, you can try this pending the time you will get a car for ehailing.

Thanks sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
chillex8:
Rider will still delay them and boycott payment. App will still malfunction too. cheesy

2019 Dec, I dey chop minimum of 3.2X, I don chop 5.6X surge b4 on December, from Law skool to Chevron drive, 10k plus, collected money with straight face
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
morax101:

I did 6 trip yesterday and net something reasonable, got home around 5pm. Will continue tomorrow cos today na my day off.

Quality over Quantity.

There is God oooh...
so you take days off too ? You guys now allow that guy to drive everyday, every week until he drove himself back to rentals.

komodapson, come and see them coded ants captain he came 2nd in d last tournament but takes days off. Cars and body rest for a whole day.

Quality over Quantity... quote of the week

[img]https://c./7HUogy7rXs4AAAAd/feel-me-think-about-it.gif[/img]

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
See me see wahala. First trip today with 1.7x. Be like say na paid waiting. Person don already tell me wait for 30mins say she go give me like 2k for waiting 30mins plus paid waiting from bolt. This people no dey reason nothing for there head. Be don off engine dey relax! I like ikeja things. They sabi book and make you wait ehn! If na surge. Just relax and enjoy the waiting ! If no surge i go don bounce asap!

Thinking of upgrading my car self from my ugly Nissan sentra 05 to maybe Toyota Avensis or Matrix.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Felicity0001:

Forward that your account details again to my mail... Do a reply to our previous mail.

God Will send us help.

Done sir thanks again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
chillex8:

While lagos drivers were killing themselves over bolt 1.9X, some drivers were milking indrive riders.

Shhhhhhh...fem sad no loud am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6874706/cab-driver-confronts-soldier-smashed

I don't even know what to say. Poor driver, #100 gala go cost u thousands of naira.
The rider for don pity him and continue his/her journey with another cab. This life!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Anyone interested

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Felicity0001:

Forward that your account details again to my mail... Do a reply to our previous mail.

God Will send us help.
Again?
grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
ReadaDream:
I do not look forward to that day hence I balance it. grin

Long trip and surge. That's where you will find me. E no easy to they drive around Lagos like headless chicken cheesy
Something that's as easy as beans and dodo with plantain, abi ur car no get AC?
Or you prefer to be selling gala under hot sun?
Don't let BAZOO1 hear this, you're driving AC car and you say it's not easy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
chillex8:

Uber is on standby as well, I don’t owe the apps coys any loyalty. Once there’s over 2x on Uber, then it’s time to switch but I will not do any trip on uber below that surge factor.

I've only had one experience with my fare calculation and I wrote to bolt immediately and they paid the difference immediately.

And with payment related issue, once I know you want to pay with bank transfer, I will open my bank app immediately to check especially if the rider used ussd code but if the rider used bank app, I always ask to be shown the receipt and off I go.

There was a lady I took to airport couple of days back, on getting to the airport, she asked me to send my account details and I told her point blank that I need to get paid before she can go in a nice and serious tone and she understands that. No be by fight abeg, I don't have strength and time to be calling and begging for my fare.

On waiting for rider, once the 5 minutes elapsed, I always call to confirm what's keeping them and their reply will determine whether I'm going to wait or cancel and move to the next one.

Bottom line is, there's no loyalty for this game.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Needed
Kia rio
Naija used.
2007 to 2010
Engine, transmission and AC should be working.
Depending on checks
Budget 700k to 1M.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by streetsoldier1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
can someone use temporary lincense for uber/bolt registration or i have to wait till the parmanent is out?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
komodapson:

Oga Felicity...last week Friday, I'd plans to push my driving threshold above limit, so I decided to experience what ants do go through.
Woke up 5 a.m, perhaps due to insomnia. Exchange pleasantries with my wife grin quickly Munched the Lords prayer and off I hit the road..."wiwi wiwi wiwi" lekki to gbagada, gbagada to akowonjo...back to lekki...yaba....did like 25 trips on all platforms- indriver o, uber o, bolt.....till 10p.m ..ate junks, bitter kola with some origin plastic...
With Full assertiveness.....
I got home, dropped on bed like a thief, feeling wasted....next day, Saturday...e be like say have been ruled out for 6 months due to ACL-Acute Cruciate Ligament tear...I no fit comot

Dem no go yarn you this...it got to a point I thought my engine belt would cut grin

Now, I have a deep understanding how those baba faragon live "garage life".... E no easy...

Lol... Don't worry let me give you guys some secrets on how I stay active working every day of the week with out totally breaking down.

For me, right from childhood I do mot know how to wake up early... My headmaster made me an accurate time keeper after getting tired of my late coming.

My teacher Mr. Owolabi then in Ewu Tun-Tun Grammar School Mafoluku got tired asking me to crew from the gate to my classroom... Thank God for Mr. Alabi who happened to be my school mother one of the high ranking teachers in my secondary school those day, she personally told them to forget about my lateness to school after having a meeting with my mum about it. I just couldn't help it it's the way I was raised. Reason I can't apply for an office job and thank God all the jobs I'd done has always been field job and I'd always held top positions where I determine when to arrive at the office.

This is one reason I hardly do the early morning rush, never a time I'd meet up. It even got worse now that I am a father, husband and a guy man grin if you know what I mean.

So this is what I do is this, I take 1 or 2 sachet or pour water every morning after waking up.
I start work 11am or 12 noon everyday apart from days I've special request to pick up. So after washing my car most times 2hrs I rest. Most times I take tea, bread and some times with egg as breakfast.

I must have sweeted while washing my car, madam most times packages food in a food flask with at least 2 extra bottle water then I usually buy an extra one especially when the day is very hot but on a rainy or cool day I drink only the two bottles of water. I work from when ever I leave my house till when I want to eat then I go offline, eat, rest for like 30min then start till some times 10, 11 or 12pm.

Most times as I'm about driving into my street I usually see my guys still outside I stop to join them... At most I take 2 bottles of Goldberg drop one or 2 of them at home b4 heading home. This will make me enter some times around past 12 or 1am. Sleep to wake up around 6, 7 or 8am. If I've special appointment I close early say 9pm or 10pm.

Now, I don't take white spirits especially vogueca, the only type of whisky I do is hennesy and Jacky and not all the time... I've notice it's not really good gor my body. But you see Goldberg? 2 bottles is perfect.

Again, I eat a lot of fruits and plenty of water then I take moringa seed some times, I buy lemon boil it put and take it as tea... Tje only thing is the next day I won't be able to brush my teeth because my teeth shocks so I stopped it and now taking jedi and moringa and ginger tea every night b4 bed.

Lastly, due to my genotype AA I make sure I visit my doctor every month for test and treatment for malaria.

As I type I'm presently with my hood guys normal faji as i just returned from hustle... I left the house 4pm... Tuesdays is my rest days normal normal. I've a special request against tomorrow.

In all, God is my shield and bullet proof, my all and all... He's my father, my mother, my sister and brother... I don't have any other... What more can I ask for?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
Guys watch out for fake transfers from riders this season. Picked this girl on Indriver after closing from work today. At the drop off, she she asked for account details. Fiam, she said it had gone after confirming my name.

OK, so dem don debit you? She said yes. Oya lemme confirm.
As I no see anything, I si asked for her debit alert. Na so she said, I oh, so it didn't go through. Give me your number again. She did twice more. At last a debit alert from nowhere came.

As I no see my money, I insisted she waits for the confirmation from my app. Las las Na the boy she con Bleep pay the 1k.

Obviously she had nothing in her account.

Guys shine your eyes especially when the transfer is via ussd code.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:29am On Dec 01, 2021
Johnchrix:

Boss I greet you. I only tried betting because I had no other upon of raising feeding money to sustain me. Concerning moove, I have herd many negative reviews about their terms that's I decided not to visit their office. I Know I'll get a car soon. God never fails mr, anyways thanks for you advise sir.

Take that his advice seriously and forget about any negative review u must have heard... Like my oga izzou use to say "ehailing is a stop gap" do what ever legit it is to earn a living, gambling is not part of it bro.

I used to gamble way back when things where very rough for me and I always have this same thinking you currently have, that I'll hit big and things will ve good but you know what I always lost... At the time 1 game will always cut the ticket. One day I said to myself, all these money i take dey play nairabet so if I use am chop it will sustain me for like 3days oooh... That was how I stopped playing bet. To tell you how worse my case was, when ever my pastor gives me money to buy food and eat the first thing that comes to mind is betshop. But thank god for his saving grace.

I won't ask you to stop it o, but I'm one day I know you too will have a story to tell.

I got ur mail I'll see what I can dogrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:45am On Dec 01, 2021
davit:
Guys watch out for fake transfers from riders this season. Picked this girl on Indriver after closing from work today. At the drop off, she she asked for account details. Fiam, she said it had gone after confirming my name.

OK, so dem don debit you? She said yes. Oya lemme confirm.
As I no see anything, I si asked for her debit alert. Na so she said, I oh, so it didn't go through. Give me your number again. She did twice more. At last a debit alert from nowhere came.

As I no see my money, I insisted she waits for the confirmation from my app. Las las Na the boy she con Bleep pay the 1k.

Obviously she had nothing in her account.

Guys shine your eyes especially when the transfer is via ussd code.
Deja vu

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2021
Una dey on strike? Or una dey chase 1m with anger. Last comment here na 12am. Are we safe?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 9:55am On Dec 01, 2021
Felicity0001:

Take that his advice seriously and forget about any negative review u must have heard... Like my oga izzou use to say "ehailing is a stop gap" do what ever legit it is to earn a living, gambling is not part of it bro.

I used to gamble way back when things where very rough for me and I always have this same thinking you currently have, that I'll hit big and things will ve good but you know what I always lost... At the time 1 game will always cut the ticket. One day I said to myself, all these money i take dey play nairabet so if I use am chop it will sustain me for like 3days oooh... That was how I stopped playing bet. To tell you how worse my case was, when ever my pastor gives me money to buy food and eat the first thing that comes to mind is betshop. But thank god for his saving grace.

I won't ask you to stop it o, but I'm one day I know you too will have a story to tell.

I got ur mail I'll see what I can dogrin

Thanks boss I go enter there today or tomorrow, I still de wait for your alert thanks sir. Abeg them still de This addrees I got online?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2021
Crvrider:

Oga feli, which level, Jamaican rice no dey tortorie you again?

Me na aje pkako na anywhere belle face oohgrin

The last one I chop never still comot for my body... That reminds me self I've one free meal ticket with mama radautoworks don't know if it has an expiring date
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2021
Lush100:
Needed
Kia rio
Naija used.
2007 to 2010
Engine, transmission and AC should be working.
Depending on checks
Budget 700k to 1M.

You can get good manual for this price, sound automatic will be slightly higher.
I can help you find, which do you prefer?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2021
It still beats my imagination how someone will be staying inside Ogombo with their bad roads and be booking ride. Instead of them to use bike come to a better place. Even inside the Ogombo no get straight direction on map.

Ehailing dey show us chomchin o shocked

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
davit:
It still beats my imagination how someone will be staying inside Ogombo with their bad roads and be booking ride. Instead of them to use bike come to a better place. Even inside the Ogombo no get straight direction on map.

Ehailing dey show us chomchin o shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4281) (4282) (4283) (4284) (4285) (4286) (4287) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Abdulstoic and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.