Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4758515 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4343) (4344) (4345) (4346) (4347) (4348) (4349) ... (5693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Three University students dodged exam because they did not study They came up with a plan, got themselves dirty using grease, then went to see the Lecturer” Sir we are sorry we couldn't make it to the exam.

We attended a wedding and on our way back the car broke down and we became so dirty as you can see".

The Lecturer understood and gave them three days
to prepare. After three days, they went to the Lecturer very ready for the exam because they had studied.
The Lecturer decided to put them in three separate classes with only four questions in the exam paper as follows:
1. Who got married? (25 marks)
2. Where was the reception held? (25mks)
3. Where exactly did the car break down?
(25mks)
4.What type of car broke down? (25mks)

Marking scheme: your answers must be the same.!!!
As we speak, they are still in the exam hall writing! ��

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
donfortune48:

Papper work.

Boss, boss, I say make I reason with una small ni oooh. For this thing wey I dey see, calculations matter bajé bajé. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Glithronix:

Boss, boss, I say make I reason with una small ni oooh. For this thing wey I dey see, calculations matter bajé bajé. grin

Lolzz.
I like your positivity sha.
At least, it's quite likely that you'll do well when you start.
But just know that you will never understand all our jabs, insults and counter arguments here, till you drive on the platform.

Before I started driving, I followed the thread for months without commenting here. And during that period, I was an ardent supporter of Dru23, and an opponent to Gazzuzz. I almost rejected the matrix given to me and was rather requesting for a Honda civic; due to how brainwashed I was, following dru23.

It took me less than 1month on the Hustle to turn against him and became an absolute fan of Gazzuzz.

Dru23 have cars on the hustle, but have never driven on it. And till he drives on Uber (either for fun or profit) we may never be on the same page.

Uber driving experience is unique and quite peculiar to paper statistics.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Gentlelife50:

I was about saying this, but I refrained from doing so because he may not even be driving on the platform.
I for like ma if na so e be, the reality is different from all these calculations.

Meanwhile I picked on former bolt driver, as we were gisting he asked me how the hustle is right now. I was trying to be realistic he reminded me of how his guy is making all the money in the world driving on ehailing, I didn't waste time telling him how much I make any day I work and that everywhere is full of surge.
As we speak now he's on his way to pee on his boss head, I pity him because I am not even sure he have a car.
grin
At the bold, yes ooh. I'm not driving yet, but I'm planning on joining you bosses. I already introduced myself as a learner, trainee and I'm still on learning mode. grin
God no go shame us oooh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
donfortune48:

Lolzz.
But just know that you will never understand all our jabs, insults and counter arguments here, till you drive on the platform.

Before I started driving, I followed the thread for months without commenting here. And during that period, I was an ardent supporter of Dru23, and an opponent to Gazzuzz. I almost rejected the matrix given to me and was rather requesting for a Honda civic; due to how brainwashed I was, following dru23.

It took me less than 1month on the Hustle to turn against him and became an absolute fan of Gazzuzz.

Dru23 have cars on the hustle, but have never driven on it. And till he drives on Uber (either for fun or profit) we may never be on the same page.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
donfortune48:

Lolzz.

No be small thing.
I dey here dey learn oh. I'm really learning.
I also followed this thread for almost 2 months before I decided to register and join you guys here.
At least make I dey roam around the thread and be marking register once in a W.
God no go shame us, brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 2:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Gentlelife50:

I was about saying this, but I refrained from doing so because he may not even be driving on the platform.
I for like ma if na so e be, the reality is different from all these calculations.

Meanwhile I picked on former bolt driver, as we were gisting he asked me how the hustle is right now. I was trying to be realistic he reminded me of how his guy is making all the money in the world driving on ehailing, I didn't waste time telling him how much I make any day I work and that everywhere is full of surge.
As we speak now he's on his way to pee on his boss head, I pity him because I am not even sure he have a car.
grin

Stop discouraging people angry

In fact 600 long and painful years for whoever doesn’t want a former driver to go and piss on his boss’s head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:18am On Dec 30, 2021
eyinola:
BOLT NA PURE SCAM
Gist us.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2021
northbird:

Gist us.
lol, this 25% after 8 trips, I completed the 8 trips as at ard 1pm , as at ard 8pm i was on 4900 bonus I was happy straight home to watch Chelsea match , after the match at past 10pm na so I just say make i open my app check my balance na so o see completion rate 83% and i finished at 87%. I went to check my trips i saw one trip after i hv closed ooooo that i didnt respond, I vex but i open my app bang bang I got request I completed the order and completion rate jump to 84 remaining 1 cos i need 85% got another request, i was on the ride then another one came in i picked to my surprise bolt app say error: order was not found as i drop the rider my completion rate went back to 80% ...bolt if u miss an order u loose 3% and u will need 3 trips to cover for one loss trip imagine so I needed to start looking for 5 trips again na so I vex face my house order dey enter I dey bounce am

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2021
Okay. I want to be the 1st to patronise you in 2022.i dey keep palm oyel money for side oo. Castrol edge dey? How much make I keep sir? Moreso, Baz001 don collect him Hennessy? We plenty for queue as gbenusi geng....
Pls sir, drop price and location sir. 0W20 or 5W20
dru23:

It's 2005 model. A potential buyer has agreed to pay a deposit for it .

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2021
Meeeen!!!

It just seems all the small money I make driving bolt goes into repairing my car. Though I must admit that my car wasn’t in the best shape to begin with sha.

After changing my compressor and condenser recently, I have now changed my engine mounts that were making the car vibrate so so bad. The vibrations were bad men, almost like the engine was gonna fall apart, lol.

Out of the four, one was so bad, all the rubber had gone off. The other three are pictured below.

You can see how they have tears in them and the one with hydraulic fluid inside was busted from below. So you can imagine how the mounts with the tears were when the weight of the engine was on them. They probably were just giving way allowing for almost metal to metal contact.

Honestly I can’t believe this is my same car. So smooth in reverse and drive now, you hardly know the engine is on.

Now we move on to the suspension and transmission fluid, chai!

I just want to be able to save without dropping so much on my car.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2021
eyinola:
lol, this 25% after 8 trips, I completed the 8 trips as at ard 1pm , as at ard 8pm i was on 4900 bonus I was happy straight home to watch Chelsea match , after the match at past 10pm na so I just say make i open my app check my balance na so o see completion rate 83% and i finished at 87%. I went to check my trips i saw one trip after i hv closed ooooo that i didnt respond, I vex but i open my app bang bang I got request I completed the order and completion rate jump to 84 remaining 1 cos i need 85% got another request, i was on the ride then another one came in i picked to my surprise bolt app say error: order was not found as i drop the rider my completion rate went back to 80% ...bolt if u miss an order u loose 3% and u will need 3 trips to cover for one loss trip imagine so I needed to start looking for 5 trips again na so I vex face my house order dey enter I dey bounce am

Wen, I dey game well well, anytime I am chasing bonus, I turn off forward request, cos dey will send request to U Wen U re on trip to reduce Ur acceptance... Dat year na only weekend bonus I dey chase Friday to Saturday night... Soft 6k,8k,10k as d case may be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2021
yommie007:
Okay. I want to be the 1st to patronise you in 2022.i dey keep palm oyel money for side oo. Castrol edge dey? How much make I keep sir? Moreso, Baz001 don collect him Hennessy? We plenty for queue as gbenusi geng....
Pls sir, drop price and location sir. 0W20 or 5W20

Please call 0703 672 6481
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blanquecheque: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Responsible drivers wanted in Lagos and Ibadan

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Otitodilijesu: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2021
blanquecheque:
Responsible drivers wanted in Lagos and Ibadan

Hope your definition of attractive salary no be 40k Sha? I think the figure of the attractive salary should be stated.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2021
Changes to fees in Nigeria

Hi ××××

We’re committed to providing access to an affordable and reliable transportation option - available at any time and for everyone.

With effect from 1 January 2022, we’ll be introducing a booking fee of 3% on all trips.

How will this change affect me?
This fee will not in any way affect driver-partners’ earnings (i.e. the amount that you as a driver-partner take home at the end of the day).

The booking fee will be included in your payment statement upon completion of each trip. We believe that this small addition will help make the Uber app even more efficient and will contribute to an even more seamless experience that we constantly aim to achieve. The fares remain competitive, and Uber remains committed to enabling a high-quality service to all riders in Nigeria.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2021
CAR AIR CONDITIONING,
VERY GOOD, BUT DANGEROUS.
CAR OWNERS MUST READ THIS!!!!.

No wonder more folks are dying everyday from cancer than ever before. We wonder where this stuff comes from, but here is an example that explains a lot of the cancer-causing incidents.

Many people are in their cars first thing in the morning and the last thing at night, seven days a week. As I am writing this piece, it makes me feel guilty and ill, wondering why one must die ignorantly.

Please pass this on to as many people as possible. Guess it's not too late to make some changes.

THE MESSAGE;
Please do NOT turn on A/C as soon as you enter your car. Make sure you open all the windows after you enter your car and turn ON the AC after a couple of minutes later.

HERE IS WHY;

According to research, the car dashboard, sofa and air freshener emit BENZENE a cancer-causing toxin (Carcinogen) .

Take time to observe the smell of heated plastic in your car, this smell In addition is causing cancer.
Benzene poisons your bones, causes anaemia and reduces white blood cells.

Prolonged exposure will cause leukaemia, increasing the risk of cancer. It can also cause miscarriage. Acceptable Benzene level indoors is 50 mg per sq ft.

A car parked indoors with windows closed will contain 400-800 mg of Benzene. If parked outdoors under the sun at a temperature above 60 degrees F, the Benzene level goes up to 2000-4000 mg, 40 times the acceptable level.

People who get into the car keeping windows closed will inevitably inhale, in quick succession, excesxsive amounts of the toxin.

Benzene is a toxin that affects your kidney and liver. What's worse, it is extremely difficult for your body to expel this toxic stuff.

So friends, please open the windows and door of your car - give time for the interior air to dispel the deadly stuff - before you enter.

Thought: 'When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 10:36am On Dec 30, 2021
more like... 2022, year of greater challenges as a Nigerian cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2021
eyinola:

You see why I said in the previous post that the bonus is stupid, absurd and a ruse to just make one drive more.
If you want to give a bonus, give a bonus, not that you will attach conditions to the bonus. I mean, what's wrong with Bolt? ,
That year, bonus on Uber was straightforward, do 15 trips, you will be on 3%. No stupid completion and acceptance %

That's why I laugh when people risk their lives (going to dangerous places at night) and health (driving for long hours without proper bed rest) to get bonus.
These companies don't give a flying f...k about their drivers, just a case of another man down, another foot soldier will be drafted in.

Bolt has no real bonus. So shameful.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AyeMoJuba: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2021
Hello @ all,
I need a car to be used for Bolt Transport service urgently. I am a complete gentleman who is levelheaded. A man of his words who has the penchant for keeping to promises and agreement.
kindly reach out to me on 07053178542 if you have a car for hire purchase to be used on Bolt transport service.
I live around Ogba, Lagos.

Thanks in anticipation.

Pls assist
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2021
Conner44:

Stop discouraging people angry

In fact 600 long and painful years for whoever doesn’t want a former driver to go and piss on his boss’s head
grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2021
Omo this smallie wan use gist finish me from Ikeja to Agungi, she now changed it to Ajah ,Mobil road. She gist reach there I just too tire to talk. From one hotel to another guys crib, but who I'm I to judge her when I know we sin differently.

She has paid cash and promised to show more by asking for accant number to do transfer.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2021
AyeMoJuba:
Hello @ all,
I need a car to be used for Bolt Transport service urgently. I am a complete gentleman who is levelheaded. A man of his words who has the penchant for keeping to promises and agreement.
kindly reach out to me on 08161116238 if you have a car for hire purchase to be used on Bolt transport service.

Thanks in anticipation.

Pls assist
Bigdam:
Bolt/Uber driver needed. Corolla 2003, 30k weekly delivery, 2 verifiable guarantor needed, 30k security deposit needed. You must be active either on bolt/Uber or indriver. Contact me via WHATSAPP ONLY 08132492726. Must live in a fenced and gated house. Drivers around Ojodu, Ogba , ikeja , iju, isheri are welcome.

This is your connect.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2021
skillip:
Omo this smallie wan use gist finish me from Ikeja to Agungi, she now changed it to Ajah ,Mobil road. She gist reach there I just too tire to talk. From one hotel to another guys crib, but who I'm I to judge her when I know we sin differently.

She promised to show love after paying for the trip, she still collect accant number to do transfer.

Na so 1 gist me that year, I felt relaxed due to the personal conversation she was sharing with me, na so I invest small trust when e reach make she pay, she ask for akant number and after some buttons, she said done, come still add sir "done sir".
Mayb I will get the alert when Buhari win 3rd term... last last na bolt compensate me with the payment.

Cha ensure you see alert before your move sha. Enjoy

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2021
IFSHR:

Na so 1 gist me that year, I felt relaxed due to the personal conversation she was sharing with me, na so I invest small trust when e reach make she pay, she ask for akant number and after some buttons, she said done, come still add sir "done sir".
Mayb I will get the alert when Buhari win 3rd term... last last na bolt compensate me with the payment.

Cha ensure you see alert before your move sha. Enjoy
Lol! She paid cash already and still wan do top up by asking for accant.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fimly: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Greetings house.

Please I want to ascertain some things and would be ineffably grateful if you guys could spare me little of your time.

I have some one who wants to buy me a car for uber business. But he is asking how much I'll be able to remit weekly.
Please, how much is feasible to pay weekly in E-hailing here in Abuja, without over burdening myself.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fimly:
Greetings house.

Please I want to ascertain some things and would be ineffably grateful if you guys could spare me little of your time.

I have some one who wants to buy me a car for uber business. But he is asking how much I'll be able to remit weekly.
Please, how much is feasible to pay weekly in E-hailing here in Abuja, without over burdening myself.
Are you doing it full-time?
Have you driven before? How good is your knowledge of the city? Which part of Abuja are you based?
Remit weekly as rent or remit weekly to own?
What kind of car? Tokunbo or naija used? Shed more light on this, I will give you my experience about Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fimly: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
northbird:

Are you doing it full-time?
Have you driven before? How good is your knowledge of the city? Which part of Abuja are you based?
Remit weekly as rent or remit weekly to own?
What kind of car? Tokunbo or naija used? Shed more light on this, I will give you my experience about Abuja.

Yes, drive to earn.
I don't really get what you mean as "driven before." but if it's about driving competence. I presently drive normal Abuja taxi, and know everywhere in Abuja like the back of my hand.

Yes, it'll be full time. As for the car: we'll go and buy the car, but Toyota is my favourite, though I also like Nissan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
eyinola:

This is funny. I'm. Sorry for laughing.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fimly:

Yes, drive to earn.
I don't really get what you mean as "driven before." but if it's about driving competence. I presently drive normal Abuja taxi, and know everywhere in Abuja like the back of my hand.

Yes, it'll be full time. As for the car: we'll go and buy the car, but Toyota is my favourite, though I also like Nissan.

Good. You dey the game already. Make sure it's tokunbo.
Toyota corolla is good.

But you need to have a mental shift (relating with customers) . Cos you are going to be under an operator now.
Cos Abuja taxi drivers no get chill at all for all the sme sme female riders. Though most female riders in Abuja r cool headed

25k should be the standard in Abuja. But ask your principal first how much he wants.

In the evening , go to nitel junction, jevenik, you will see Uber drivers parked, they will give you orientation on the present operating conditions.

Safety: Don't go to berger / Area 1 / Area 3 at night to pick passengers on your way home. ( standard practice for some private car owners when going home) . They hijack corrollas easily from these points.
I'm sure you are aware of one chance cases in Abuja. Be safe.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
GeneralZodd:
Quality service! A female Bolt rider bought me sliced bread, she said she likes my Customer service. Top notch she said. grin

So make we fry stone na abi?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2special(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
AyeMoJuba:
Hello @ all,
kindly reach out to me on 08161116238 if you have a car for hire purchase to be used on Bolt transport service.

Thanks in anticipation.

Pls assist
I'm not into uber or bolt but I drive around, you can be a gentleman but not complete gentleman while driving in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4343) (4344) (4345) (4346) (4347) (4348) (4349) ... (5693) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.