Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744739 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4344) (4345) (4346) (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fimly: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
northbird:

Good. You dey the game already. Make sure it's tokunbo.
Toyota corolla is good.

But you need to have a mental shift (relating with customers) . Cos you are going to be under an operator now.
Cos Abuja taxi drivers no get chill at all for all the sme sme female riders. Though most female riders in Abuja r cool headed

25k should be the standard in Abuja. But ask your principal first how much he wants.

In the evening , go to nitel junction, jevenik, you will see Uber drivers parked, they will give you orientation on the present operating conditions.

Safety: Don't go to berger / Area 1 / Area 3 at night to pick passengers on your way home. ( standard practice for some private car owners when going home) . They hijack corrollas easily from these points.
I'm sure you are aware of one chance cases in Abuja. Be safe.
This was so much help. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
GeneralZodd:
. You give ladies BJ, but common 500k you couldn’t make this December. In portable’s voice Are u mad or something? grin.

Alaye I posted it to ginger my fellow hustlers on this thread. That account balance came with a lot of hardwork, sacrifice, focus and determination. Not impressing anybody. You can achieve anything you set your mind to achieve.

The general himself... Abeg do give away for only me and BAZ001 and yeyegbami and donfortune and gentlelife50 and pearls1910 (No no give pearl the guy get money ) and kanuisagoat and who again ooh... BAZ001 help complete the list.

Each of us 2, 2k but na my account you go transfer all the money to ooh... gringrin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Pearl1910:

Na Igbo girl sha...Felicity come o, come and see something.

The girl's mother is from Ondo state I don carry her b4 na so she dey do oooh she dey find husbandgringringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Pearl1910:

What I think is the fare may increase, but that increase will not benefit partners cos it's a function of the 7.5% and d increase will be deducted accordingly.

So, for example a trip that's normally 1k will end up being N1,075 but the extra N75 ontop goes to d govt. Or Uber will bear the cost from their 25% profit. Na them Sabi, all I know is that they can't take it from partners money.

Now this again... Same Uber

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
donfortune48:
Feli..

Do you type and drive?
Why all these headache just because I dey read your comment?

Me i sabi pass sabinus oh yes I type and drive ooh

No vex oga mi na Conner4 I want make headache worry well well no b u

Sorry sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
OmodavidoX:
Had a terrible experience with this delivery of a thing on Christmas Day.

Last last I took the stuff to be delivered back home. And it was yesterday I linked up with the guy in my area to give him back the stuff to be delivered.

He used wrong delivery address, the person the stuff was to be delivered to was not around, gave two different address which turned out to still not be the right one. It was already getting late.

Had to lock up and go back home with it.

I'd similar and several experiences in delivery reason i was calling the stupid girl yo come s9 I can clarify destination and everything details but the fool was talking to me via proxy and from a 50meters distance... And the trip was not on surge self... Menh... Young man take ur garri sack outta my boot. Rubbish! No time for nonsense!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Conner44:

grin grin according to cheerful

He is ‘DYSLEXIC‘ so we have to try as hard as possible to manage him like that

Na u ghan ghan I won use headache do for the remaining days of 2021 so that your head go correct in 2022.

grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
donfortune48:

Lolzz.
I like your positivity sha.
At least, it's quite likely that you'll do well when you start.
But just know that you will never understand all our jabs, insults and counter arguments here, till you drive on the platform.

Before I started driving, I followed the thread for months without commenting here. And during that period, I was an ardent supporter of Dru23, and an opponent to Gazzuzz. I almost rejected the matrix given to me and was rather requesting for a Honda civic; due to how brainwashed I was, following dru23.

It took me less than 1month on the Hustle to turn against him and became an absolute fan of Gazzuzz.

Dru23 have cars on the hustle, but have never driven on it. And till he drives on Uber (either for fun or profit) we may never be on the same page.

Uber driving experience is unique and quite peculiar to paper statistics.

So you can actually make sense like this without joking around? Wow! I'm impressed.

I c what u did up there with the nomenclatures of both cars and monikers ooh only a wise will understand.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
Conner44:

Stop discouraging people angry

In fact 600 long and painful years for whoever doesn’t want a former driver to go and piss on his boss’s head

Who are you guys referring to? I just hope it's not Angryibonman because this was the last picture he posted on his post?

Abeg make una bring back our Angryibonman o biko
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
eyinola:
lol, this 25% after 8 trips, I completed the 8 trips as at ard 1pm , as at ard 8pm i was on 4900 bonus I was happy straight home to watch Chelsea match , after the match at past 10pm na so I just say make i open my app check my balance na so o see completion rate 83% and i finished at 87%. I went to check my trips i saw one trip after i hv closed ooooo that i didnt respond, I vex but i open my app bang bang I got request I completed the order and completion rate jump to 84 remaining 1 cos i need 85% got another request, i was on the ride then another one came in i picked to my surprise bolt app say error: order was not found as i drop the rider my completion rate went back to 80% ...bolt if u miss an order u loose 3% and u will need 3 trips to cover for one loss trip imagine so I needed to start looking for 5 trips again na so I vex face my house order dey enter I dey bounce am

Hahaha... Na today u know...

For the now I'm still married to Uber... Enjoying my 2% after 8 trips completed without any stringed conditions since Tuesday... Na evening work I won do today been sleeping since morning after eating amala at Jonathan Coker, Abule Egba.

Na so so faji I dey dis period
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fatbam003: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Please which verified company can manage my Corolla 2010 for Uber with weekly payment please it's urgent thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fatbam003:
Please which verified company can manage my Corolla 2010 for Uber with weekly payment please it's urgent thanks

I can, but I am not a company...

But be rest assured of quality and transparent relationship.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
IFSHR:

Na so 1 gist me that year, I felt relaxed due to the personal conversation she was sharing with me, na so I invest small trust when e reach make she pay, she ask for akant number and after some buttons, she said done, come still add sir "done sir".
Mayb I will get the alert when Buhari win 3rd term... last last na bolt compensate me with the payment.

Cha ensure you see alert before your move sha. Enjoy

Some riders are psychological thieves they play on your intelligent to get you.

Pickup a rider at elegushi beach on Monday at about 10:49pm and when he called he told me he was going to ajao estate... App started malfunction so I couldn't start trip after several turnung1 off and on of my phone... I was already aiming to go home. Las las we settled for offline at 6k with much begging saying that's all he has... He talk like correct guy and speak same language as me amd was with a lady.

The lady sat right behind me and he right beside me in front, the trip was fill with lot of gist and he was fantilating about my car with lot of mouth praises what a big boy I am using a Benz for Uber... We got to Lateef Salami, Ajao Est and Gmap was still reading 15km to destination. I slowed down... Quickly change to wafi (warri slang) bros abeg where you say you dey go again?
He said Isheri... I looked at the map... The place is after Igando... Me? No way! I just oulled over where those baba taxi men dem dey... Abeg make una come down I no dey go again... After much argument, talk and begging I agreed to take them to canu where he told me at first so i can get my 6k but this idiot boy started bursting how he would have dealt with me if it was day time. I pulled over again and kicked their ass outta my car... The lady asked him to pay me he said he'll do 3k... I told not to bother if it 3k... Collected my account details and bank started hanging like our Generalgrin time was going... I dropped my account details to him and zoomed off.

Next morning I sent him a WhatsApp message... Screenshot attach within...

The guy called after about 1hr... I was very drunk the previous night reason I didn't argue much with him nor sent a message... He called and was cursing and bragging how he'll find his father and mother where ever they are... I told him look here young man, shey you're from ebuzor? If you don't mind yourself I'll fish you out with a hook... Send my money those words are not just mere words ooh you can't run me street never!

I asked him to send 5k instead but about 10min later he sent 3k... Na so I carry my phone chat am and reverted the curse i placed on him.

Me I don't do juju ooh and I don't cheat but if anyone gets me annoyed after cheating me just a word from my mouth or heart will fight against that person.

I don't allow emotions to ne mixed up with my job anymore. I inky allow rider to play a fast one on me if only I permit it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fatbam003:

I am an experienced bolt driver based in Lagos. There's no company that renders such service's at the moment.. I'm well experienced and trustworthy to partner with, looking forward to hear from you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fimly:

Yes, drive to earn.
I don't really get what you mean as "driven before." but if it's about driving competence. I presently drive normal Abuja taxi, and know everywhere in Abuja like the back of my hand.

Yes, it'll be full time. As for the car: we'll go and buy the car, but Toyota is my favourite, though I also like Nissan.

Since you're already into the business then I believe you should have enough experience and amount you know you can remit weekly, though the taxi and app job have some form of differences but I know of some people who still meet up to their target doing the taxi job alone and their car rest a lot.

I believe 30k weekly shouldn't be difficult for you... The earlier you pay off the better for the both of you.

Apply conscience in everything you're doing knowing fully well the person is also into a business that will also benefit you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
IFSHR:

I can, but I am not a company...

But be rest assured of quality and transparent relationship.

Wow! Nice1 make I no hijack business from you.

Good luck boss

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Felicity0001:

Pickup a rider at elegushi beach on Monday at about 10:49pm and when he called he told me he was going to ajao estate... App started malfunction so I couldn't start trip after several turnung1 off and on of my phone... I was already aiming to go home. Las las we settled for offline at 6k with much begging saying that's all he has... He talk like correct guy and speak same language as me amd was with a lady.

The lady sat right behind me and he right beside me in front, the trip was fill with lot of gist and he was fantilating about my car with lot of mouth praises what a big boy I am using a Benz for Uber... We got to Lateef Salami, Ajao Est and Gmap was still reading 15km to destination. I slowed down... Quickly change to wafi (warri slang) bros abeg where you say you dey go again?
He said Isheri... I looked at the map... The place is after Igando... Me? No way! I just oulled over where those baba taxi men dem dey... Abeg make una come down I no dey go again... After much argument, talk and begging I agreed to take them to canu where he told me at first so i can get my 6k but this idiot boy started bursting how he would have dealt with me if it was day time. I pulled over again and kicked their ass outta my car... The lady asked him to pay me he said he'll do 3k... I told not to bother if it 3k... Collected my account details and bank started hanging like our Generalgrin time was going... I dropped my account details to him and zoomed off.

The guy called after about 1hr... I was very drunk the previous night reason I didn't argue much with him nor sent a message... He called and was cursing and bragging how he'll find his father and mother where ever they are... I told him look here young man, shey you're from ebuzor? If you don't mind yourself I'll fish you out with a hook... Send my money those words are not just mere words ooh you can't run me street never!

I asked him to send 5k instead but about 10min later he sent 3k... Na so I carry my phone chat am and reverted the curse i placed on him.

Me I don't do juju ooh and I don't cheat but if anyone gets me annoyed after cheating me just a word from my mouth or heart will fight against that person.

I don't allow emotions to ne mixed up with my job anymore. I inky allow rider to play a fast one on me if only I permit it.

Person go meet different folks on this hustle mehn....ajao estate turn isheri.

The thing that baffles me is their empty threat to deal with a service provider for a service he already rendered.

Na so one use the area I grew up in, (the Area I did my primary and secondary and only left after I married) to threaten me, May God forgive me for the treat I served him....I am sure next time he won't dear to threaten any driver he meets on the platform..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Felicity0001:

Next time boss, if na Ajao estate holla me make i con break him head for free. Lateef salami na my turf.

Naso some weyrey dey do, put ago palace way con dey ask me to drive down community rd.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Billyddude: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
IFSHR:

Person go meet different folks on this hustle mehn....ajao estate turn isheri.

The thing that baffles me is their empty threat to deal with a service provider for a service he already rendered.

Na so one use the area I grew up in, (the Area I did my primary and secondary and only left after I married) to threaten me, May God forgive me for the treat I served him....I am sure next time he won't dear to threaten any driver he meets on the platform..
.... give me the real gist ..wah happened to d monkey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fimly: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
Felicity0001:

Since you're already into the business then I believe you should have enough experience and amount you know you can remit weekly, though the taxi and app job have some form of differences but I know of some people who still meet up to their target doing the taxi job alone and their car rest a lot.

I believe 30k weekly shouldn't be difficult for you... The earlier you pay off the better for the both of you.

Apply conscience in everything you're doing knowing fully well the person is also into a business that will also benefit you.
Actually, I'm a jabi life camp driver and did 18k effortlessly when I was driving for person, but I'm thinking maybe e-hailing will be more profitable, and actually do not know the difference, since I haven't done e-hailing.
Please, would it be smart to take up hire purchase on e-hailing or I should just jejely dey where I dey.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
Felicity0001:

Courtesy demands you open a formal conversation with a salutation, the question "where are you as a means of opening a conversation without any form of salutation or something like "hi", hey" "whatsup" is rude and passes a wrong notion to the receiver at the other end.

We as Nigerians need to start remodel and restructure and renew our minds and attitudes towards people and everything if not I see no future for thus country.

That a man is a cab driver doesn't make him less human or warrant you to look down on them. Show respect to people as you would them to you.

True

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Felicity0001:

Courtesy demands you open a formal conversation with a salutation, the question "where are you as a means of opening a conversation without any form of salutation or something like "hi", hey" "whatsup" is rude and passes a wrong notion to the receiver at the other end.

See my reply to the "how far na?"

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
@fimly. Were you doing drops during your taxi stint,? or the typical wait at garage arrangement , they load you before you move.

Cos it's only those who did drops mainly that will convert easily to ehailing.

25k weekly, don't go beyond that. Forget HP.
Make sure the car is graded n the AC is in perfect condition.
When you are about to start, Holla me. I will give you some tips on how to get offline trips steady.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
AyeMoJuba:

Text me on WhatsApp but it’s rental 08132492726

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 12:31am On Dec 31, 2021
VaselineCrew:
Meeeen!!!

It just seems all the small money I make driving bolt goes into repairing my car. Though I must admit that my car wasn’t in the best shape to begin with sha.

After changing my compressor and condenser recently, I have now changed my engine mounts that were making the car vibrate so so bad. The vibrations were bad men, almost like the engine was gonna fall apart, lol.

Out of the four, one was so bad, all the rubber had gone off. The other three are pictured below.

You can see how they have tears in them and the one with hydraulic fluid inside was busted from below. So you can imagine how the mounts with the tears were when the weight of the engine was on them. They probably were just giving way allowing for almost metal to metal contact.

Honestly I can’t believe this is my same car. So smooth in reverse and drive now, you hardly know the engine is on.

Now we move on to the suspension and transmission fluid, chai!

I just want to be able to save without dropping so much on my car.

This will be difficult, if not impossible to achieve. Why? Some of the parts are substandard&costly. Good expertise in car fix are rare to come by, and if you came across you'll be paying through your noses.
Rideshare is a side hustle, look for another thing tey join body...
Gracias!!!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 12:47am On Dec 31, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
more like... 2022, year of greater challenges as a Nigerian cry

You're being true to yourself.... But some bandit-pastors cum religious entrepreneurs would say otherwise even when stacks of realities are facing them, right in their face...its sad...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2021
Fimly:

Actually, I'm a jabi life camp driver and did 18k effortlessly when I was driving for person, but I'm thinking maybe e-hailing will be more profitable, and actually do not know the difference, since I haven't done e-hailing.
Please, would it be smart to take up hire purchase on e-hailing or I should just jejely dey where I dey.

No no no!!! Don't turn down the opportunity, take it and make ot count. The only thing you need is hard work, dedication and a good conscience. Since you already know the terrain very well it will be an advantage to you.

Now, you have to get some nice cloths, dress well and look good at all time... Wake up early, rest when the Sun is hot the return back in the evening. Pay you partner his weekly money and then always save towards sudden breakdown and repairs of the car.

Lastly, this is to all drivers that own their car... Its very imperative to get a means of getting money for emergency e.g get a loan app that will loan you say 10k while you payback 12-14k back in 2-3k... Keep building it and as you payback they increase your loan capacity.

Savings is good but there are times that you will be stranded and instead of calling people you never wish to call for financial assistance the loan app could just be your saving grace.
You can as well use it to help somebody thats in urgent need of cash as well.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 7:03am On Dec 31, 2021
Good morning my people compliments of the season. Pls I just changed my 4 shocks. And the shocks are actually solid. Is there any other thing i need to attend to achieve a more silent movement and smooth movement. When I drive on a road that's not that smooth but relatively leveled. I still get that bumpy feeling and hear bumpy sounds. When talking about suspension what exactly am I looking at? Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:09am On Dec 31, 2021
Cheddaz:
Good morning my people compliments of the season. Pls I just changed my 4 shocks. And the shocks are actually solid. Is there any other thing i need to attend to achieve a more silent movement and smooth movement. When I drive on a road that's not that smooth but relatively leveled. I still get that bumpy feeling and hear bumpy sounds. When talking about suspension what exactly am I looking at? Thanks

Check lower arm bushing
Tie rod
Ball joint
Steering knuckles
Bearings and engine mounts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2021
Felicity0001:

The general himself... Abeg do give away for only me and BAZ001 and yeyegbami and donfortune and gentlelife50 and pearls1910 (No no give pearl the guy get money ) and kanuisagoat and who again ooh... BAZ001 help complete the list.

Each of us 2, 2k but na my account you go transfer all the money to ooh... gringrin
You dey drive BENZ, I dey drive TOYOTA. Who suppose do give away grin. Besides these guys you mentioned here are Big boys already cashing out week in week out on monthly basis. If to say nah Newbies I for still consider small.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2021
GeneralZodd:
You dey drive BENZ, I dey drive TOYOTA. Who suppose do give away grin. Besides these guys you mentioned here are Big boys already cashing out week in week out on monthly basis. If to say nah Newbies I for still consider small.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2021
Good morning my people, then say if weekend go sweet na from Thursday we dey know, so if 2022 go sweet na from today we go know.

As rider Don dash me plenty juice, I therefore declare it my year of "sweetness" wink

To everyone in this hustle I thank God that we are all still alive and wishing you the NEXT level of blessings in Jesus name.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4344) (4345) (4346) (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Foreigner12(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.