Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4822832 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) ... (5707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
Crvrider:

The dude matter be like Russia/Ukraine. Ordinary to capture Ukraine Putin send the entire Russian army, 6miles long. Ordinary to send money for him aged mother he is setting up an entire fleet with IFSHR as manager. grin

Baba quickly Disassociate himself like Belarus and gave a Caveat Emptor. How can i send money to family to build me a motor park like Agofure and yet I don't know how to send money to my Mama and the 'Little girl'

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Crvrider:

The dude matter be like Russia/Ukraine. Ordinary to capture Ukraine Putin send the entire Russian army, 6miles long. Ordinary to send money for him aged mother he is setting up an entire fleet with IFSHR as manager. grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
dru23:

The way Russia is going now , I don't think there will be anything left in the world or anywhere to go visit. Russia has threaten to nuke Ukraine and rest of Europe.. Than USA follows.....

Make Angel Michael sound the trumpet now now. The earlier the better

Leave Putin jare the guy is no different from Jose Mouriho who knows how to mouthipulate and bully people he knows are greater than him.

Forget Nigeria soldiers alone go finish am no burst. We have the best foot soldiers in the world.

Nothing dey happen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Pearl1910:

Yea, I know. Was just joking.
It's sad...I really believed in this country until Buh*ri happened and there is no hope if Tifnubu is next.
But then I believe in hardwork, anywhere u r. Bazoo has confirmed it , he has seen someone running two jobs already. If u don't have a wealthy family that will support U, U have to work for 12-18hrs daily to make a good living and have extra to send back home. It's not easy o, u will work ur ass out in d cold and still be in ur best behavior and as d money plenty, naso their bills big too.
So as we dey hustle to travel, make we carry hustle mentality go o. Cos I am seeing lazy people that r always complaining of work planning to go abroad... it will be unfortunate.

Abeg bros don't just spoil my night with that futuristic thinking abeg... Funny enough the old man will be our next president. Its so sad... We are just so hopeless...

My prayer is that Bubu should just provoke Putin make war start btw 9ja and Rus so that there'll be no 9ja anymore

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Naaaaah. I ain't touching my ₦4 million now.

I for do meme to show you how inflation take style dey eye your 4million.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
tojahh:

Baba quickly Disassociate himself like Belarus and gave a Caveat Emptor. How can i send money to family to build me a motor park like Agofure and yet I don't know how to send money to my Mama and the 'Little girl'

He's probably in Russia. Them don block swift.

Some mothers do have them.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
Gentlelife50:

grin

I am loyal to your office, sir. But one more thing, can you help me take cloth go tailor, I want make you help me show am something?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
pope191:

Hookup grin nah codedrunz baz001 deh, u still won hookup?

I won go visit am na den I go carry garri, fufu and ogbono soup follow body he will need it at least...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
pope191:
B

Abeg gi oga dru.. you no burn bridges! You fit work with Felicity

Work fire!

Night and darkness has nothing to do with each other na...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Wow, this thread is still active.

MrGentlelife50
Felicity001
Pearl1910
pope191
tojahh
Crvrider
Barbiturate
Baz

Thumbs up to you guys.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
GeneralZodd:

if Nuclear War starts today, it will affect everybody Nigeria and Africa and the entire World. The magnitude of damages nuclear Bomb can cause is very deadly. 100 pieces of "Tsar Bomba nuclear Bomb from Russia alone can end the existence of humans on this Earth. It can turn this world to dust and ashes.

The sanctions U.S, NATO and other countries are placing on Russia is very very destructive. Russia economy is speedily nose diving. I hope it doesn't aggravate Putin more to carryout more attacks and invade other former U.S.S.R countries.

Now I am trying to replenish my inDriver account, the Card payment option is not going. It might be the Mastercard and Visa sanctions that is causing this. They ve restricted them from using their payment processor. inDriver is owned by Russians.

No country is exempted when Nuclear war starts the effect and after effect will spread all over the world.

Bro what are we Nigerians living in Nigeria living for by the way, you need to see how hard im praying amd fasting for Nigeria to end. Abi suffer no dey taya u?

Make Bubu provoke Putin abeg

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Crvrider:

I for do meme to show you how inflation take style dey eye your 4million.

Chai! Hell fire is calling you
grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
pleasureosondu:

MrGentlelife50
Felicity001
Pearl1910
pope191
tojahh
Crvrider
Barbiturate
Baz

Thumbs up to you guys.

Shey this one never hear say Baz don japa ni

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Felicity001:

Shey this one never hear say Baz don japa ni
Really? I no no man. Mk sense. And some folks here dey yab am dat year. I greet you boss

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spartacus11(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
Wow discussion have change, I like this upgrade

Congratulations bro

BAZ001:

The weather is something else.
It’s sunny here and yet still very cold outside. Snow taking forever to melt.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
BAZ001:

Bolt again ?
How did bolt make it happen?
This man and love for bolt ehhhh
Well bolt supported me in Nigeria with extra box but didn’t include bolt in my CV at all.
If I convert all my bolt earnings to dollars na chicken change...
however I’m not saying bolt didn’t try so I don’t sound ungrateful
Congratulations Bro.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Pearl1910:

Complain via d App on those individual trips that were cancelled, they will revert it after
a review.

Thanks, i did anyway.

I’m just pained that driver scored is designed to work that way.
Make BAZ001 show us sef way make we commot for this Uche Wahala!

Lol . Congrat boss Baz001

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Felicity001:

Work fire!

Night and darkness has nothing to do with each other na...
Night and darkness? undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
Congratulations baz grin.

More success brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
https://www.autonews.com/mobility-report/uber-revises-driver-pay-algorithm-24-us-cities

The need to see destination is global. Even in the US.
If Uber adopts this in Lagos coupling it with the reduced service charge, then, they get back more drivers in droves, which ultimately will get them back to the top spot ( riders gravitate towards the service with more drivers, this has been the secret of Bolt ).

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:05am On Mar 03, 2022
GeneralZodd:

if Nuclear War starts today, it will affect everybody Nigeria and Africa and the entire World. The magnitude of damages nuclear Bomb can cause is very deadly. 100 pieces of "Tsar Bomba nuclear Bomb from Russia alone can end the existence of humans on this Earth. It can turn this world to dust and ashes.

The sanctions U.S, NATO and other countries are placing on Russia is very very destructive. Russia economy is speedily nose diving. I hope it doesn't aggravate Putin more to carryout more attacks and invade other former U.S.S.R countries.

Now I am trying to replenish my inDriver account, the Card payment option is not going. It might be the Mastercard and Visa sanctions that is causing this. They ve restricted them from using their payment processor. inDriver is owned by Russians.

No country is exempted when Nuclear war starts the effect and after effect will spread all over the world.
Aye Aye General. I disagree with you though, Russia doesn't have 100 tsar bomb, and every nuke available in the world cannot wipe off the entire human race.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:09am On Mar 03, 2022
Pearl1910:

No country will use a nuclear bomb cos they know it will be retaliated and no one is immune to it.
That's just it. Fine they will cause damage, but they will also be damaged. It's a lose lose situation

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:18am On Mar 03, 2022
pleasureosondu:

MrGentlelife50
Felicity001
Pearl1910
pope191
tojahh
Crvrider
Barbiturate
Baz

Thumbs up to you guys.

This one wey Dem put Mr for Gentlelife50 name grin abi him be elder. Elder Gentlelife, pls show us your picture abeg make we no our mate for this thread.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:20am On Mar 03, 2022
deedee44:

Night and darkness? undecided

Lolz...lolz who is d light and who is d darkness?!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 1:27am On Mar 03, 2022
Viking07:
Are your scores still dropping? I’ve figured out a loophole. Your scores will be going upwards henceforth. cheesy

Abeg share bros
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 1:30am On Mar 03, 2022
It is true that AP Oniru are scammers and I would never buy there once this fuel scarcity ends.

I just bought from them now, 54 liters and my 60 liter tank is not reading full.

Keep in mind, I had about 5 liters left in my reserve.

I will withdraw this comment if my tank rises to full tomorrow, but if not, then indeed they are scammers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 1:34am On Mar 03, 2022
After paying 500 to enter, yet, they still short me about 1000 petrol.

So I am down N1,500 just to get petrol in my tank.

Anyways, since we all love to suffer and smile, let me smile since I now have petrol again.

I don’t even know if I should use this “expensive” petrol for Uber/Bolt or just maintain myself in case this scarcity lasts months.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 1:36am On Mar 03, 2022
See people buying petrol in car plus 3/5 GIANT kegs.

I was like are these ones bolt drivers that are planning their future or is this for gen.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:43am On Mar 03, 2022
deedee44:

Aye Aye General. I disagree with you though, Russia doesn't have 100 tsar bomb, and every nuke available in the world cannot wipe off the entire human race.

It can o. Think again.
From research 100 nuclear bombs can kill upto 35million people. Depending on density.
Now, there are more than 15,000 nuclear bombs in the world. So if every country that has these bombs vex and unleash their them in a war, 15,000 bombs will annihilate close to 7million people all around the world
And the residual radiation will completely destroy every form of life left on earth. That's If the bombs are dropped in strategic locations all over the world and not just concentrated in a particular continent(s)

Abeg make we no talk about war again...it's not a pleasant thing. Real humans die, see small Endsars vs Few soldiers at the Tollgate, we saw d casualties. God will save our nation from d claws of vultures.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 1:47am On Mar 03, 2022
BAZ001:

The weather is something else.
It’s sunny here and yet still very cold outside. Snow taking forever to melt.

Congrats men!

From Hot Eba, to Hot fries!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Finoonline: 2:23am On Mar 03, 2022
Viking07:
Exaclty what I told one Mf in the Abuja telegram group, he said he won't go offline. By the time he gets 10 cancellations and bolt blocks his account, eye go open.

Pls how do I join the telegram group?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:36am On Mar 03, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Congrats BAZ, I'm really happy for you.

Thanks bro
You kept saying you will hang boot in December and you did it.
I follow you and ifebarbie step

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) ... (5707) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ncnerio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.