Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4797281 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 03, 2022
Pearl1910:

And u didn't push d car into d station, meaning there is fuel already inside.
So ur tank can't be 50litres na. That's my point.
Okay.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:46am On Mar 03, 2022
davit:

Tanks vary. Mine is 2010 with 50l tank.

No, I actually meant cars of same model yr. Like 2003-2007 Corolla
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 11:52am On Mar 03, 2022
avaiable
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) ,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K),

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K),

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K),,,

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K),,

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame,

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame,,,

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame,

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Viking07:
cheesy Honestly na “dead driving” dey kill me. Yesterday was terrible. I’m still learning the ropes the hard way.

Bolt go show you veritas university. You won’t know the university is deep inside one village where you will blow back empty till you click start trip.

3.4k for a 41km trip? That's bleeping cheap na... na suffer una dey for this abj oh.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
GeneralZodd:

if Nuclear War starts today, it will affect everybody Nigeria and Africa and the entire World. The magnitude of damages nuclear Bomb can cause is very deadly. 100 pieces of "Tsar Bomba nuclear Bomb from Russia alone can end the existence of humans on this Earth. It can turn this world to dust and ashes.

The sanctions U.S, NATO and other countries are placing on Russia is very very destructive. Russia economy is speedily nose diving. I hope it doesn't aggravate Putin more to carryout more attacks and invade other former U.S.S.R countries.

Now I am trying to replenish my inDriver account, the Card payment option is not going. It might be the Mastercard and Visa sanctions that is causing this. They ve restricted them from using their payment processor. inDriver is owned by Russians.

No country is exempted when Nuclear war starts the effect and after effect will spread all over the world.

Really...are you serious, does this payment issue still persist?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
GeneralZodd:

if Nuclear War starts today, it will affect everybody Nigeria and Africa and the entire World. The magnitude of damages nuclear Bomb can cause is very deadly. 100 pieces of "Tsar Bomba nuclear Bomb from Russia alone can end the existence of humans on this Earth. It can turn this world to dust and ashes.

The sanctions U.S, NATO and other countries are placing on Russia is very very destructive. Russia economy is speedily nose diving. I hope it doesn't aggravate Putin more to carryout more attacks and invade other former U.S.S.R countries.

Now I am trying to replenish my inDriver account, the Card payment option is not going. It might be the Mastercard and Visa sanctions that is causing this. They ve restricted them from using their payment processor. inDriver is owned by Russians.

No country is exempted when Nuclear war starts the effect and after effect will spread all over the world.
let me try to credit my acct and see..by the way this new bolt payment option no sweet me at all just that u can now pay on weekends and it will reflect

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Avoid NNPC on Agege motor road by ilupeju bypass.

Those guys are the real lucifers on earth.

My brother just bought 90 litres for almost #25,000.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
chillex8:
Avoid NNPC on Agege motor road by ilupeju bypass.

Those guys are the real lucifers on earth.

My brother just bought 90 litres for almost #25,000.

Too bad.

That's almost #270 per litre.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
I need a car on rental. I stay at lawanson Surulere 08165650816
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
GeneralZodd:
Go learn Crypto bro and stop driving the whole of Lagos like headless Chicken. grin

I carried one Bigboy from Ikeja to Oral Estate, Lekki, the dude was advising me on investing on crytop currencies on a long-term. He showed me so many things on his phone regarding his investment. I was flabbergasted. Young lad wey never reach 35years don buy house, get expensive cars in his garage. I saw Brabus of ₦50M and 2020 CLA Benz owned by him. Omo fear catch me. This Uber hustle cant make u rich O!. It's good as side hustle.

And what made him show me all these info was when I told him I am looking for a profitable business I can invest like ₦4 million.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz grin yeah...all things being equal its FIFO
All things can NEVER be equal

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Abeg who don collect cancellation fee from bolt before, be like lie Mohammed don dey learn work from Mr Uche

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
eyinola:
let me try to credit my acct and see..by the way this new bolt payment option no sweet me at all just that u can now pay on weekends and it will reflect

It's working, I topped up with Kuda after reading through d pages here too around 11.57pm yesterday . I don't think the payment gateway for Indriver is from Russia.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
I need a car on rental please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
northbird:

It's working, I topped up with Kuda after reading through d pages here too around 11.57pm yesterday . I don't think the payment gateway for Indriver is from Russia.
I tried it but its asking for my pin which has never happened before even still saying incorrect pin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nickvanilla(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
BAZ001:

I got a good job before leaving Nigeria. I wouldn’t go anywhere at this stage of my life if it’s not legit.
I’ve done 3yrs cross posting outside in south korea i had opportunity to relocate to Canada then but ignored it cos money was flowing in Nigeria. That Na jonathan regime but since this bubu show e be like bad luck

Thanks

Congratulations bro! Honestly, I am praying that you succeed. We can't suffer home and abroad.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
@ eyinola. Put your pin n see the outcome. Though mine is visa, I think it's only mastercard that block their services.
If the payment gateway is not domiciled in Russia, payment should still go through.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
northbird:
@ eyinola. Put your pin n see the outcome. Though mine is visa, I think it's only mastercard that block their services.
If the payment gateway is not domiciled in Russia, payment should still go through.
Baba na wrong pin e dey tell me oooooo my pin of 10 years grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
northbird:
I use a first bank Mastercard for payment on my Indriver, i still made payment last night and it worked.

Let me try again now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
ReadaDream:
I use a first bank Mastercard for payment on my Indriver, i still made payment last night and it worked.

Let me try again now.
I use first bank too , mine is even verve and that's what hv been using to make payment for them within 2 seconds
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
Please, you all should tune in to Nigeria info 99.3 FM lagos ...Ushe is speaking on Air in support of Bolt while Lagride are against...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
eyinola:
I use first bank too , mine is even verve and that's what hv been using to make payment for them within 2 seconds
Tried now, didn't go through.

Make I try my Carbon Card

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Following
komodapson:
Please, you all should tune in to Nigeria info 99.3 FM lagos ...Ushe is speaking on Air in support of Bolt while Lagride are against...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
ReadaDream:

The carbon visa card worked.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iCloud007: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
ReadaDream:

Snap the other side and send too �� tongue grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
ReadaDream:

wahala
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
iCloud007:

Snap the other side and send too �� tongue grin
grin Scrambled message. I can't read this tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
ReadaDream:
which one be carbon card again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
ReadaDream:
grin Scrambled message. I can't read this tongue

Bad guy, you turn blind man straight cheesy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Bad guy, you turn blind man straight cheesy grin
Me wey i no wetin my eye they see for Lagos road before I fit gather funds. Mo ya gaurd e jealousy grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
eyinola:
which one be carbon card again
Loan and payment solution App.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
ReadaDream:
Loan and payment solution App.
oh okay, how person wan take dey fund indriver bayi grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.