Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799134 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4513) (4514) (4515) (4516) (4517) (4518) (4519) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Good afternoon bosses.

19,200 gross today with 3k fuel @162.5 per litre. Is that okay for my Corolla ?( No surge)

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
OmodavidoX:
Good afternoon bosses.

19,200 gross today with 3k fuel @162.5 per litre. Is that okay for my Corolla ?( No surge)
u people are enjoying with Corolla oooooo

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
eyinola:
Meaning say the fuel consumption Dey okay?

And it is the gross earning o. Not net earning

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thurmieee:

How do I know the block isn't worn out. Cos this meco isn't my meco na for oyo here I meet am. He said the block is still ok that it's my piston and crank he'll just put. I'll drop my own cracked block.
Towing the car back to lagos is 70k that's why I didn't even think of that.

There is a measuring clamp used to measure block bore, {Vernier Caliper} but in the absent of the clamp. Use eye observation and slide finger through the bore to check if there is Smoot slide or dimple slide.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bros with all these problems you mentioned, best thing will be to try and get a toks engine.
Rebuilding engines here always come with stories, you'll probably spend more at the end of the day and might still change the engine at the end of the day.
Thurmieee:

They say the engine has never been ringed.
My fear is that before an engine can knock that means oil finished inside right?
Before oil can finish in an engine then the engine was shorting oil before
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
OfficialDJ:
comrade wey don mad grin grin

I sweargrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
Y1nka:

Considering this. What do you think boss?
This one looks like 2.8 engine ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
OmodavidoX:
Meaning say the fuel consumption Dey okay?

And it is the gross earning o. Not net earning

Its okay bros don't stress urself.

But try limit short trips next time in a day do a Max of 4 short trips to reposition, balance your DS and achieve ur campaign.

Give thanks to God bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Felicity001:

Its okay bros don't stress urself.

But try limit short trips next time in a day do a Max of 4 short trips to reposition, balance your DS and achieve ur campaign.

Give thanks to God bro.
Thanks boss

If I keep rejecting/declining acceptance rate keeps falling.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
Y1nka:

Considering this. What do you think boss?

My initial reply didn't mention this your choice you just posted ooh.

To me I always have a reason for buying a car each time I want to have a change of brand.
I love speed, luxury, low cost maintenance, space, mpg, and ease of maintenance. All of these falls into my 03 C200 Kompressor 4cyls, 16valves, 163hp. The day i fell I've out grown it with God blessing me is the day I'm laying it off.

KingDavid5 has done a lot of justice to your post, and I like his conclusion in the last paragraph on the previous page... All of them have the same body design both exterior and interior so why not go with what one that will give you peace of mind.

The C280 07 u posted is a V6, 3.0L, 24valves (that should have 2 plug on each cylindergrin guy if u jam that one 4 express enh), 288hp, 4matic (meaning 4 wheel drive) and lots more.

If this is what you want why not? You can go ahead and do more research b4 putting ur money on the table but bear in mind this car won't be profitable for the Uber business.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
OmodavidoX:
Thanks boss

Uber/Block blocked my account, Bolt since December, Uber Last month yet I never die.

Iran, Korea, Japan, and some other countries including Russia now US and EU blocked them from international trade zones and banking world, look at Japan today, they're one of the most advance nation in the world, Iran has their own internal banking system today they don't need VISA, MasterCard or Western Union to do business internationally... All of these achievements are courtesy to the restrictions and ban by the so call world leaders.

Let's try and see beyond BoltUber there's always a light at the end of every tunnel

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
eyinola:

Right tool for the job

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
OmodavidoX:
Good afternoon bosses.

No surge ke...are u not in Lagos?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
OmodavidoX:
Thanks boss

Was a good driver till driver score got shitty. Now i am not even impressed anymore lol. Bolt bringing rides to festac and badagry express way from igando. And rider app showing like 2,500 for a one hour drive inside this scarcity! No thank you . Keep your score lol.

Anyways, i actually declined 1 ride myself and driver score no drop. Wetin sup?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

No surge here o, and na so so outside radius trip with no compensation

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

This was the same statement you said in December when I had similar experience.

Have you taken time to check the rider app these days to see the numbers of available drivers? Bolt has stop their artificial surge, they understand the market like the back of their palms.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
kingDavid5:

Boss I hardly post on nairaland as I dey always enjoy reading the whole cruise, gbas gbos and not forgetting the resourceful & helpful responses people take their time to dish out here as a guest but as I see say Oga Feli Dey take too long to respond to that your question I decided to wade in due to my little experience. Lo and behold before I could login and post he had already done justice and his verdict wasn’t far off from what I was obliviously typing.

Now down to the C280 first off, you will be paying more for the car due to it luxury orientation (cool sweet interior with with smooth superb driving experience and upgraded safety features) and that’s where the V6 engine comes in. Just as you will hardly or never find a Lexus with 4 plugs engine the C280, C350(Baba) and I think the C230 comes with V6 base engine configuration unlike the C180 with 4plugs/4 cylinders hence the significant fuel consumption Oga Feli was likening it to the Corollas and Civics of this world.

So to answer your question sir, they are not the same because the C280 will cost you more to acquire, cost you more on fuel consumption, it will cost you more maintenance wise although not all of them are 4Matic. However, the additional luxury features might outweigh these costs depending on your orientation and how much of a Benz freak you are. Imagine what Oga Feli said about fiber optic sound wiring as far back as 2005-2007 cars and yes you’re getting a Harman Kardon audio system in the C280.

One the brighter and “ Pro” side, YES to more chicks grin, more compliments, more offline trips, more prestige but las las more cost when it’s time to attending to the car needs. Lastly, I’ve got to add they are all the same body frame and not just anyone will be able to tell the difference between the basic and luxury version so why not settle for the one wey go still give you peace of mind?

Thank you , i mentioned its not really for bolt though.

Yes I’ll check it out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
Y1nka:

Was a good driver till driver score got shitty. Now i am not even impressed anymore lol. Bolt bringing rides to festac and badagry express way from igando. And rider app showing like 2,500 for a one hour drive inside this scarcity! No thank you . Keep your score lol.

Don't blame them but drivers, had all drivers boycott them or not dance to their rythm trust me they would've revert to the formal version.

By the time they see that 500 drivers get block weekly nobody will advise them to return to base. But you look again, who do you blame? This is what I call modern day slavery, politicians will deliberately subject you to hardship so you can be answerable to them at all time.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Y1nka:

Don't accept and cancel or rider cancel

Accept the ones u re sure u will do.

You will be Ok.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
Y1nka:

No surge here o, and na so so outside radius trip with no compensation

Lolz...it can't be upto 8.8km within Igando, there must be a u turn close by that the app isn't picking up

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
Felicity001:

This was the same statement you said in December when I had similar experience.

Have you taken time to check the rider app these days to see the numbers of available drivers? Bolt has stop their artificial surge, they understand the market like the back of their palms.

Wetin concern driver and rider app.
My App is red all over main town Lagos since morning. So except u work in Alakuko-AIT, Igando-Lasu, Ikorodu and Ibeju axis ond fringes of Lagos then u must carry surge trips today.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
kingDavid5:

Boss I hardly post on nairaland as I dey always enjoy reading the whole cruise, gbas gbos and not forgetting the resourceful & helpful responses people take their time to dish out here as a guest but as I see say Oga Feli Dey take too long to respond to that your question I decided to wade in due to my little experience. Lo and behold before I could login and post he had already done justice and his verdict wasn’t far off from what I was obliviously typing.

Now down to the C280 first off, you will be paying more for the car due to it luxury orientation (cool sweet interior with with smooth superb driving experience and upgraded safety features) and that’s where the V6 engine comes in. Just as you will hardly or never find a Lexus with 4 plugs engine the C280, C350(Baba) and I think the C230 comes with V6 base engine configuration unlike the C180 with 4plugs/4 cylinders hence the significant fuel consumption Oga Feli was likening it to the Corollas and Civics of this world.

So to answer your question sir, they are not the same because the C280 will cost you more to acquire, cost you more on fuel consumption, it will cost you more maintenance wise although not all of them are 4Matic. However, the additional luxury features might outweigh these costs depending on your orientation and how much of a Benz freak you are. Imagine what Oga Feli said about fiber optic sound wiring as far back as 2005-2007 cars and yes you’re getting a Harman Kardon audio system in the C280.

One the brighter and “ Pro” side, YES to more chicks grin, more compliments, more offline trips, more prestige but las las more cost when it’s time to attending to the car needs. Lastly, I’ve got to add they are all the same body frame and not just anyone will be able to tell the difference between the basic and luxury version so why not settle for the one wey go still give you peace of mind?

Simple, straight & no ambiguity.
I love you response.
No more talk for this matter, you don kill and bury all issues dat can be raised
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
Petrol available and sells for #215/litre in most gas stations on Ago palace way.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AbelAbdul: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
Good day all.
Please I want to be clarify on something.

Can a driver who registered on Uber/Bolt in a particular state be able to use same app to drive in another state or must he/she re-register in the new state he or she goes to?

Thank you!

Cc Pearl1910 Chillex8
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
chillex8:
Petrol available and sells for #215/litre in most gas stations on Ago palace way.

I bought at enyo lekki normal price without queue today.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
Y1nka:

Me I don even stop work since 2pm.

Please how can I get trips that will take me to island ( lekki and the likes ).

Everytime na only mainland trips to ikd, ipaja, surulere, etc.

Should I first drive to probably vi in the morning. Then start my app there.

Omo I wish to always get long trips from mainland to island and back. But I no Dey always see

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Don't accept and cancel or rider cancel

Accept the ones u re sure u will do.

You will be Ok.

I understand not accepting ride part.

But rider canceling after you intend picking. Within seconds. How is that a driver fault!

Make uche drive one day and understand this rating style isnt feasible.

Maybe a drop after 5 consecutive canceled ride makes more sense, or a drop after 5 10 canceled ride in one day. But a drop in each cancellation? Lol.

By the way, i just for the first time polite asked a rude woman out of my car… today!

Always have managed them as they were but this one get problem. Info coming later.

Anyway, left home with 90 activity, now at 85. Lets see how the night goes

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
73O9:

I bought at enyo lekki normal price without queue today.
Yes I think the scarcity is starting to reduce. Bought at total this morning @162.5/litre with no queue as well

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
Y1nka:

I understand not accepting ride part.

But rider canceling after you intend picking. Within seconds. How is that a driver fault!

Make uche drive one day and understand this rating style isnt feasible.

Maybe a drop after 5 consecutive canceled ride makes more sense, or a drop after 5 10 canceled ride in one day. But a drop in each cancellation? Lol.

By the way, i just for the first time polite asked a rude woman out of my car… today!

Always have managed them as they were but this one get problem. Info coming later.

Anyway, left home with 90 activity, now at 85. Lets see how the night goes
lol you are a pro o. 85 DS and 100% confirmation rate ? I envy your account boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...it can't be upto 8.8km within Igando, there must be a u turn close by that the app isn't picking up

Actually the app picked isheri not igando

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
OmodavidoX:
Me I don even stop work since 2pm.

Please how can I get trips that will take me to island ( lekki and the likes ).

Omo I wish to always get long trips from mainland to island and back. But I no Dey always see

Use destination setting
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
Felicity001:

Uber/Block blocked my account, Bolt since December, Uber Last month yet I never die.

Iran, Korea, Japan, and some other countries including Russia now US and EU blocked them from international trade zones and banking world, look at Japan today, they're one of the most advance nation in the world, Iran has their own internal banking system today they don't need VISA, MasterCard or Western Union to do business internationally... All of these achievements are courtesy to the restrictions and ban by the so call world leaders.

Let's try and see beyond BoltUber there's always a light at the end of every tunnel
All what you said are onpoint boss. I only do this mostly on Sat & Sun. Just trying to learn how to maximize my earnings for those two days. Because all this money no Dey really reflect for my account balance I swear. But Alihamdulilah for everything.

Btw, since I did my Uber inspection and came on Uber platform last year. I have not come to actually understand how the app works.

Funny enough , the day I went to the inspection center at Anthony side. I thought what they did there was bolt inspection. It was the second day that I now got the actual location for bolt inspection and since then , it has been only bolt. The app is easy to use. My main issue with Uber is the map? Can’t seem to find google map on it like the way it is on bolt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4513) (4514) (4515) (4516) (4517) (4518) (4519) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ResponsibleThug(m), Hybrid600, CaptainArc and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.