Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4775997 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4521) (4522) (4523) (4524) (4525) (4526) (4527) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
davit:

I don't talk my own. That insurance stuff still dey pain me cos I know she dey lie.

Lolz...as I hear my name is Davit...I say correct guy grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...as I hear my name is Davit...I say correct guy grin
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Indriver has gone bananas o. Can't end trip for about an hour now.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
BAZ001:

Thank you,
You no dey sleep ?
Sleep departed me at the moment. smiley cheesy
You're welcome, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
davit:

They are starting with Lekki Ikoyi link road.
I know they are going to start with that one, then use style to come to the other one.
My problem is just the traffics people usually experience on that axis because of thier (extortion) toll gates, it's bad to that from the look of things there's going to be no resistance this time around.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
I noticed something with these Suzuki Alto that Move/Uber just gave out, I'm wondering what exactly the issue is.

Is it that the vehicle is too slow or the drivers are from 18BC. I've observed a couple of them, they seem lost on the road.

It's either they are doing 20km/h on a 80km)h drive zone or they are indecisive of where to turn to. (One was indicating Right and going Left at the same time) grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
ReadaDream:
I noticed something with these Suzuki Alto that Move/Uber just gave out, I'm wondering what exactly the issue is.

Is it that the vehicle is too slow or the drivers are from 18BC. I've observed a couple of them, they seem lost on the road.

It's either they are doing 20km/h on a 80km)h drive zone or they are indecisive of where to turn to. (One was indicating Right and going Left at the same time) grin
It's a 1.1L 3 cylinder manual motor. Have mercy on them.
They are to pay #8,768,000 after 48 months as hire purchase value.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Felicity001:

I picked up a man in Surulere some months ago and I chatted him I was outside the hotel and even tried calling him on the app but he didn't pick up.

When he came out the first thing he said was, "you didn't border to call.
Sir, I chatted and also called you on the app you didn't respond to any and the Uner app also notified you I was here.
I said that with a cool voice and a smile while driving out already.

The man said he doesn't like data calls... Can you imagine! Meaning you saw it but because u don't like data call u didn't pick it up so I should have called with my airtime right? You try.

I just kept him quiet and didn't say anything to him again till i got to MRS I told him I'd to buy fuel oga was trying to state the rules for me...

Sir, which would you prefer, that the car stops us in the middle of nowhere or we spend 3min in refueling?

But I'm being charged for the time.

Me: don't worry I'll give you a discount of the number of time we spend here. Its only N12/min. Pls start your stop watch now.

He just kept quiet and didn't say a word again till we got to ikoyi.

Rubbish people.
An elderly man for that matter o in his 50s I presume
Bia Gentlelife50.... Na u Felicity001 carry and he no know?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Pearl1910:

U just did what u say u will never understand in ur last paragraph grin.

Sometimes Indriver is better than Uber/Bolt like from Yaba to VI or Lekki Phase 1. That trip is not more than 1,800 to VI and 2,500 to Phase 1 on Uber/Bolt but on Indriver u will be seeing 2,500 to VI and 3,500 to Lekki.

But generally speaking Indriver can't be compared to Uber/Bolt.

I did not do anything, if you read well i said without surge, so apparently with surge Indriver is not the best option. That's what I call fairness and being truthful unlike how you've found to defend Bolt. If you've study ehailling well, you will come to understand that drivers arrive at almost same net, it's the make up that matters. V.I to Surulere is 2k on indriver with less than 20 mins on a free road. Once they close from work the best you will get is 3k with almost 3 hours traffic, while Bolt guys are enjoying 2.0 surge. The only difference here is when you remove the commission on both app and mostly especially for guys like Tojah that don't pay on Indriver, you will realise, it's same thing.

Now, most rider compare both app's before booking... some are just ok with the fixed price. It's not everyone that feel relax riding with Bolt especially when they sight traffic.

If you want to cry on indriver, just pick ikeja to berger around 6pm for 1200. You will know the true definition of a bleeding within driver. That Berger round about is enough to frustrate life out of anyone.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
chillex8:

Ahh no wonder. I knew something was off about them.

1.1L 3cyl. #8.7m for that contraption.. wow. Wow wow. May God liberate them and US.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
mejai:

Bia Gentlelife50.... Na u Felicity001 carry and he no know?
It can't be me ooo, I am not up to 50.
Besides I usually miss poverty any day I didn't drive.
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
chillex8:

8 what? Lmaoooo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by upsupa(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
How much does a typical Bolt / Uber driver make daily after expenses? curious if someone would please share
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
upsupa:
How much does a typical Bolt / Uber driver make daily after expenses? curious if someone would please share

4,500 - 6k

Don’t let the app screenshot deceive you.

If you have a good car, just make sure you plan yourself save 3-5k daily. Avoid bad routes so that your car will last worn out and repairs.

If you do anyhow that you wanna make all Lagos money, you might’ve to spend the rest of your car lifespan at the mechanics.

Cheers

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by upsupa(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ghost1994:

4,500 - 6k

Don’t let the app screenshot deceive you.

If you have a good car, just make sure you plan yourself save 3-5k daily. Avoid bad routes so that your car will last worn out and repairs.

If you do anyhow that you wanna make all Lagos money, you might’ve to spend the rest of your car lifespan at the mechanics.

Cheers

Thank you. I was asking cos I might need to rent one daily with car and just was trying to figure out how much is fare
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Legends in the house, abeg where is address of the DL office at Ojodu Berger?
I want to go for capturing.
And how long does it take for the permanent DL to be ready after obtaining the temporary one?
I was required to come with my ID card and a passport photograph.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
upsupa:

Thank you. I was asking cos I might need to rent one daily with car and just was trying to figure out how much is fare

You want to rent daily Uber car? I don’t get

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
My Oga them as I no fit get Moto I say make I tell una say I bin don enter school o make I do my degree finish but as e b hunger want finish me, I de Starv, abeg make una show me love make i no die here.
Ghosht1994
Gentlelife50
Pearl1910
Glithronix
Felicity001
Davit
ReadaDream
Y1nka

8389408573 Sterling Bank..
Account name- Monify/fairmoney-Eri

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by upsupa(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ghost1994:

You want to rent daily Uber car? I don’t get

Guy normally drives Uber/Bolt. I will be in town for a couple of weeks and will need him to drive me around some of the days using his car. Trying to figure out a fair daily rate plus gas that I can pay. I figure something around 25K is fair. I provide the fuel and possibly need to run around for 8hours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
upsupa:

Guy normally drives Uber/Bolt. I will be in town for a couple of weeks and will need him to drive me around some of the days using his car. Trying to figure out a fair daily rate plus gas that I can pay. I figure something around 25K is fair. I provide the fuel and possibly need to run around for 8hours

Oh now I understand. 25k is okay now hope say you no be that guy wey wan buy 3-5 cars for drivers for his grandma?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Johnchrix:
My Oga them as I no fit get Moto I say make I tell una say I bin don enter school o make I do my degree finish but as e b hunger want finish me, I de Starv, abeg make una show me love make i no die here.
Ghosht1994
Gentlelife50
Pearl1910
Glithronix
Felicity001
Davit
ReadaDream
Y1nka

May God help you because I don’t trust you anymore.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by upsupa(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ghost1994:

Oh now I understand. 25k is okay now hope say you no be that [b]guy wey wan buy 3-5 cars for drivers for his grandma[/b]?

Not me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mukah1234(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Johnchrix:
Ghosht1994
Gentlelife50
Pearl1910
Glithronix
Felicity001
Davit
ReadaDream
Y1nka

Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ghost1994:

Oh now I understand. 25k is okay now hope say you no be that guy wey wan buy 3-5 cars for drivers for his grandma?

The guy actually fled from the thread. grin Format wey people don use tire.... Format wey don cast..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Who has an idea what's causing the traffic on TMB. From the map, I'm seeing 1 hr 30 mins on the express alone. shocked I don park. , I don't mind waiting till 9 before going home. I detest Lagos traffic... embarassedHrrrgh...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
upsupa:

Not me

Ok boss 25k is good and God will bless you for fueling the car also for the guy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ghost1994:

May God help you because I don’t trust you anymore.
boss have documents to prove sir, I was advised by the CEO of a company I was to start a driving job of 60k in Lekki to go back to school sir. the attached is the screenshot of our chat days ago.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
northbird:
Who has an idea what's causing the traffic on TMB. From the map, I'm seeing 1 hr 30 mins on the express alone. shocked I don park. , I don't mind waiting till 9 before going home. I detest Lagos traffic... embarassedHrrrgh...
The traffic is from Berger side. Learnt another tanker don fall for long Bridge. God be with you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mukah1234(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Johnchrix:
boss have documents to prove sir, I was advised by the CEO of a company I was to start a driving job of 60k in Lekki to go back to school sir. the attached is the screenshot of our chat days ago.

Good you went back to school but who go pay your fees?

Who even gave you the idea that your only option to feed is to beg?

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Johnchrix:
Ghosht1994
Gentlelife50
Pearl1910
Glithronix
Felicity001
Davit
ReadaDream
Y1nka

Chairman, you shouldn't be tagging me a long with dem bosses. Na bosses you tagged me with and me I be upcoming for this line. Me too I dey look up to people, everybody dey manage, all na God's grace. Wish you all the best, bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Gentlelife50:

It can't be me ooo, I am not up to 50.
Besides I usually miss poverty any day I didn't drive.
cheesy
Na them them. BAZOOOOOO come and see ooooo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
davit:

The traffic is from Berger side. Learnt another tanker don fall for long Bridge. God be with you.

For where, I neva move o. I just dey pity guys on indriver rushing mainland trips grin. Over 1 hr 30 mins in standstill traffic.... No.. I can't subject myself to that kind of torture for peanuts... ..

I will rather wait.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4521) (4522) (4523) (4524) (4525) (4526) (4527) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.