Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4758319 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4522) (4523) (4524) (4525) (4526) (4527) (4528) ... (5693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
mejai:

Bia Gentlelife50.... Na u Felicity001 carry and he no know?

Lol... I don't think so if na him I'm sure he would figure out right from the very moment he requestedgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
upsupa:

Not me

When are you landing and where will you be putting up? If it's in Lagos and around Ikeja I could consider your offer my carbis a Mercedes Benz 2003 C-Klass a perfect fit for your outing and business meeting. DM me so we can talk business.

Modify:
Oh sorry I'd to go back and read again... You actually got somebody.

Nice one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Johnchrix:
boss have documents to prove sir, I was advised by the CEO of a company I was to start a driving job of 60k in Lekki to go back to school sir. the attached is the screenshot of our chat days ago.

Which school are you in?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
Pearl1910:

Which school are you in?

Obon,g University
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
Johnchrix:

Obon,g University

U got admission within 2months?

Asin u Appied, wrote exam and got admission in two months?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Pearl1910:

Boss I droped because of financial constraint I'm doing my exams now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
samobaba4u:

Na them them. BAZOOOOOO come and see ooooo

You this man stop calling me into trouble grin
Help me ask gentlelife50 as I dey fear make dem no say I dey derail thread.
Ask him pls, anytime he misses poverty days “what does he like to do?”

A.) Take bus to oshodi
B.) size people up
C.) Sweat like Christmas goat (oshodi/Lastma office)
D.) change format to have gone back to school since no car to drive.
E.) none of the above

Comrade you too like vaulence... no call me again

[img]https://i./3OK0g.gif[/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
SHOOPSYN:

You won start abi?..So you think we can not size you up because you are in Yankee!!.... We have uncle in USA Gbagada that will do that for us ooo... Our HK will be in Sussex soon to size you up... grin becareful ooo

You guys are looking for trouble ehh.
I refuse to comment again... you don’t like the peaceful thread? grin

I don give up

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Glithronix:
Legends in the house, abeg where is address of the DL office at Ojodu Berger?
I want to go for capturing.
And how long does it take for the permanent DL to be ready after obtaining the temporary one?
I was required to come with my ID card and a passport photograph.
Make una help your guy, bosses in the house.
Felicity001
Pearl1910
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
Glithronix:

Make una help your guy, bosses in the house.

When u get to berger or ogba, just take a napep to FRSC office....if you are driving, enter FRSC office ojodu on your Gmap...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
IFSHR:

When u get to berger or ogba, just take a napep to FRSC office....if you are driving, enter FRSC office ojodu on your Gmap...
Thank you, boss. Not driving though.
Appreciate you, sir.
But how long does it take to get the permanent DL after being given the temporary one, sir?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
northbird:

For where, I neva move o. I just dey pity guys on indriver rushing mainland trips grin. Over 1 hr 30 mins in standstill traffic.... No.. I can't subject myself to that kind of torture for peanuts... ..

I will rather wait.....

Better. I just booked on hold now ON Rida. Told rider to chill unto when the coast is clear.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Glithronix:

Appreciate you, sir.
But how long does it take to get the permanent DL after being given the temporary one, sir?

The temp always come with its own expiring date, the permanent should be out before it expires, in some cases if it's not they will just restamp the temp ..basically 3month

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
IFSHR:

The temp always come with its own expiring date, the permanent should be out before it expires, in some cases if it's not they will just restamp the temp ..basically 3month
Thanks a lot, boss. Appreciate, sir.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Glithronix:

Appreciate you, sir.
Mine took less than a month for the permanent to come out after I was given the temporary one.

FRSC office, Unilag.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
davit:

Better. I just booked on hold now ON Rida. Told rider to chill unto when the coast is clear.
price don low gan o. 44km

Mehn so na enjoy I been Dey enjoy for December
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
OmodavidoX:
Mine took less than a month for the permanent to come out after I was given the temporary one.

FRSC office, Unilag.
That's a good one. I pray mine also comes like this. Thanks, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
OmodavidoX:
price don low gan o. 44km

Mehn so na enjoy I been Dey enjoy for December
No commission. The trip is 6k max on bolt.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
davit:

No commission. The trip is 6k max on bolt.

Wait no commission as in, Rida no dey collect commission? The entire 4900 is yours? shocked shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
BAZ001:

You this man stop calling me into trouble grin
Help me ask gentlelife50 as I dey fear make dem no say I dey derail thread.
Ask him pls, anytime he misses poverty days “what does he like to do?”

A.) Take bus to oshodi
B.) size people up
C.) Sweat like Christmas goat (oshodi/Lastma office)
D.) change format to have gone back to school since no car to drive.
E.) none of the above

Comrade you too like vaulence... no call me again

[img]https://i./3OK0g.gif[/img]

You this man henn, u can never change grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
Pearl1910:

Asin u Appied, wrote exam and got admission in two months?
Una wàhálà too much gan ni aha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Feli feli....
Felicity001:

I picked up a man in Surulere some months ago and I chatted him I was outside the hotel and even tried calling him on the app but he didn't pick up.

When he came out the first thing he said was, "you didn't border to call.
Sir, I chatted and also called you on the app you didn't respond to any and the Uner app also notified you I was here.
I said that with a cool voice and a smile while driving out already.

The man said he doesn't like data calls... Can you imagine! Meaning you saw it but because u don't like data call u didn't pick it up so I should have called with my airtime right? You try.

I just kept him quiet and didn't say anything to him again till i got to MRS I told him I'd to buy fuel oga was trying to state the rules for me...

Sir, which would you prefer, that the car stops us in the middle of nowhere or we spend 3min in refueling?

But I'm being charged for the time.

Me: don't worry I'll give you a discount of the number of time we spend here. Its only N12/min. Pls start your stop watch now.

He just kept quiet and didn't say a word again till we got to ikoyi.

Rubbish people.
An elderly man for that matter o in his 50s I presume
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
yommie007:
Feli feli....

No time 4 nonsense
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
So na trekking level?
Barbiturate nko?
Gentlelife50:

It can't be me ooo, I am not up to 50.
Besides I usually miss poverty any day I didn't drive.
cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:03am On Mar 11, 2022
thoollz:

Wait no commission as in, Rida no dey collect commission? The entire 4900 is yours? shocked shocked
Yes o. I eventually collected 5k sef from the guy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Youngxx: 12:45am On Mar 11, 2022
Ghost1994:

Oh now I understand. 25k is okay now hope say you no be that guy wey wan buy 3-5 cars for drivers for his grandma?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 3:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Johnchrix:

Boss I droped because of financial constraint I'm doing my exams now

How ? I just don’t want to judge you. But you see me typing. I’m currently learning some skills too. Education is not cheap. Once you’re not financially buoyant and no sponsor just find skill and a job so that you could be able to catch up.

Many people have advice you on this platform but you go still do your own (bet9ja way).

To my own knowledge, the easiest job to get on the street today is Teacher. Start something boss don’t quit your school it’s good find a teacher or be a lesson teacher. Life generally is not easy on this side for anyone.

Most of people you quoted up there started from somewhere:-

Sleeps in Lekki to meet up target
Owners go collect cars many time
You go make savings this week, car go take everything next week.
Kid(s) go sick all your savings is gone.
Lastma, cbd, Vio, one way, brt lane go make you weep like a baby.
Rider go insult you.
Bolt go block you
Uber no get joy.
You go weak sotey alabukun and panadol no go work for you.
Wife go labour.
Family go need assistance
You go show love to area boys
Parking wahala
Them go still everything for your Corolla

BOSS THE LIST IS ENDLESS.
You’re a king just start something it’s never too late.

Hustle + School + skill and dream job NOT
School+begging+begging+quit when frustration comes in.

I wish you the best

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kpengla(m): 3:15am On Mar 11, 2022
Johnchrix:
My Oga them as I no fit get Moto I say make I tell una say I bin don enter school o make I do my degree finish but as e b hunger want finish me, I de Starv, abeg make una show me love make i no die here.
Ghosht1994
Gentlelife50
Pearl1910
Glithronix
Felicity001
Davit
ReadaDream
Y1nka

8389408573 Sterling Bank..
Account name- Monify/fairmoney-Eri

This guy you too get format for handgrin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by humblesteve(m): 3:43am On Mar 11, 2022
Johnchrix:
boss have documents to prove sir, I was advised by the CEO of a company I was to start a driving job of 60k in Lekki to go back to school sir. the attached is the screenshot of our chat days ago.
Bro stop this lies, which unimaginable CEO advised you to return back to school on whose expenses?

You’re not smart.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 5:11am On Mar 11, 2022
Ghost1994:

How ? I just don’t want to judge you. But you see me typing. I’m currently learning some skills too. Education is not cheap. Once you’re not financially buoyant and no sponsor just find skill and a job so that you could be able to catch up.

Many people have advice you on this platform but you go still do your own (bet9ja way).

To my own knowledge, the easiest job to get on the street today is Teacher. Start something boss don’t quit your school it’s good find a teacher or be a lesson teacher. Life generally is not easy on this side for anyone.

Most of people you quoted up there started from somewhere:-

Sleeps in Lekki to meet up target
Owners go collect cars many time
You go make savings this week, car go take everything next week.
Kid(s) go sick all your savings is gone.
Lastma, cbd, Vio, one way, brt lane go make you weep like a baby.
Rider go insult you.
Bolt go block you
Uber no get joy.
You go weak sotey alabukun and panadol no go work for you.
Wife go labour.
Family go need assistance
You go show love to area boys
Parking wahala
Them go still everything for your Corolla

BOSS THE LIST IS ENDLESS.
You’re a king just start something it’s never too late.

Hustle + School + skill and dream job NOT
School+begging+begging+quit when frustration comes in.

I wish you the best

Boss I don't find pleasure in begging, there's a saying that a closed mouth is a closed destiny. I know the condition of things at my end that's why i opt for help here. I have driven two women but it didn't end well it was trouble after trouble, I'm sorry if I've offended you all. Boss may I know the kind of skill that you are currently learning.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:48am On Mar 11, 2022
Johnchrix:

Boss I don't find pleasure in begging, there's a saying that a closed mouth is a closed destiny. I know the condition of things at my end that's why i opt for help here. I have driven two women but it didn't end well it was trouble after trouble, I'm sorry if I've offended you all. Boss may I know the kind of skill that you are currently learning.

Congratulations if truly you've secured an admission and back to school. The man that advised you to go back to school did he give you a scholarship? If not, why not call him that you've done as he advised so let him see you through the school or better still allow you to do the job as per time so you can see yourself through school.

There're other things you can also do while in campus to survive, like verge for the post of class rep-those guys dey get money wella, from there you can start going into school politics starting from ur department then to ur faculty na money dey pursue those SUG members.

Better still get a job in a bar around your campus tell the oga or madam you'll only work 6pm to 10am they can even give you a place to stay right there.

Again, you can look for a bike or keke to drive b4 school and after school to sustain yourself, there is money in that business because student must move around. Get a HP keke and get it registered in your campus this will automatically erase transportation to and fro school and classes for you and you are making money as well. If you're diligent you would've finish paying and get other keke b4 graduation. Your mates may laugh at you, leave them most of them don't know what is awaiting them after school, you'll Hire keke and cars to some of them if you're serious. Start now and build your business mindset.

Do I need to tell how I saw myself through school? You just heard now.

For silver and gold I do not have to give you
But all I've is word of advise.

It is left for you to take it or leave it.
Me I've kids, wife and age mother to look after o.

The country hard no be small.

Finally, if you like keep playing bet9ja na u sabi
All those 100, 100. naira you dey play to eat 1m no b 1 game dey always cut am? Continue oooh b4 u know it those 100, 100 naira would've buy you a bike to carry passengers or better still feed you for 3days in a week. Nobody gets rich and remain rich through gambling, show me one man who in the world who has broke this law I'll send you 5k instantly.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 5:57am On Mar 11, 2022
Felicity001:

Congratulations if truly you've secured an admission and back to school. The man that advised you to go back to school did he give you a scholarship? If not, why not call him that you've done as he advised so let him see you through the school or better still allow you to do the job as per time so you can see yourself through school.

There're other things you can also do while in campus to survive, like verge for the post of class rep-those guys dey get money wella, from there you can start going into school politics starting from ur department then to ur faculty na money dey pursue those SUG members.

Better still get a job in a bar around your campus tell the oga or madam you'll only work 6pm to 10am they can even give you a place to stay right there.

Again, you can look for a bike or keke to drive b4 school and after school to sustain yourself, there is money in that business because student must move around. Get a HP keke and get it registered in your campus this will automatically erase transportation to and fro school and classes for you and you are making money as well. If you're diligent you would've finish paying and get other keke b4 graduation. Your mates may laugh at you, leave them most of them don't know what is awaiting them after school, you'll Hire keke and cars to some of them if you're serious. Start now and build your business mindset.

Do I need to tell how I saw myself through school? You just heard now.

For silver and gold I do not have to give you
But all I've is word of advise.

It is left for you to take it or leave it.
Me I've kids, wife and age mother to look after o.

The country hard no be small.

Finally, if you like keep playing bet9ja na u sabi
All those 100, 100. naira you dey play to eat 1m no b 1 game dey always cut am? Continue oooh b4 u know it those 100, 100 naira would've buy you a bike to carry passengers or better still feed you for 3days in a week. Nobody gets rich and remain rich through gambling, show me one man who in the world who has broke this law I'll send you 5k instantly.
My Oga Felicity good morning , I thank you for your advice. I'm thinking about sourcing for a car down here or maybe get a night job, I know it's not gonna be easy. @ bolded he promised to send me something yesterday after chatting with him about. Thanks boss for the advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4522) (4523) (4524) (4525) (4526) (4527) (4528) ... (5693) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: konkoabove, Abdulstoic and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.