Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4731653 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4523) (4524) (4525) (4526) (4527) (4528) (4529) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 6:07am On Mar 11, 2022
Johnchrix:
My Oga Felicity good morning , I thank you for your advice. I'm thinking about sourcing for a car down here or maybe get a night job, I know it's not gonna be easy. @ bolded he promised to send me something yesterday after chatting with him about. Thanks boss for the advice.
boss if you have laptop/internet enabled phone. Download Corel draw and Psd (from getintopc.com) / download canva & pixel lab on your phone and learn graphics designing. Bro there is money in it. The money I used to get this my car I am using for bolt once in a while is from graphics and most of my customers comes from nairaland/refferal/IG once in a while.

Made my first 1M during COVID with it. Na wetin I Dey use support myself for school. As the first born with no helper. My dad is late and my mumsy self Dey manage take care of my siblings so I no fit depend on her too.

Key thing is that you should learn and have something doing. If them dash you money today, e go still finish. Find one skill learn (Alihamdulilah I am in my final year now 500l.)

All the best

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 6:11am On Mar 11, 2022
OmodavidoX:
boss if you have laptop/internet enabled phone. Download Corel draw and Psd (from getintopc.com) / download canva & pixel lab on your phone and learn graphics designing. Bro there is money in it. The money I used to get this my car I am using for bolt once in a while is from graphics and most of my customers comes from nairaland/refferal/IG once in a while.

Made my first 1M during COVID with it. Na wetin I Dey use support myself for school. As the first born with no helper. My dad is late and my mumsy self Dey manage take care of my siblings so I no fit depend on her too.

Key thing is that you should learn and have something doing. If them dash you money today, e go still finish. Find one skill learn (Alihamdulilah I am in my final year now 500l.)

All the best

I don't have a laptop but I'll get one soon thanks boss

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:21am On Mar 11, 2022
Johnchrix:

I don't have a laptop but I'll get one soon thanks boss
You always have an excuse. You can barely feed and you are talking about getting a laptop soon?

You ignored where he suggested you download some Apps on your phone to start learning.

undecided

~Pls don't quote me or reply this post.

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2022
ReadaDream:
You always have an excuse. You can barely feed and you are talking about getting a laptop soon?

You ignored where he suggested you download some Apps on your phone to start learning.

undecided

~Pls don't quote me or reply this post.

I trust in God Almighty. He'll provide all
My needs sofa I'm still alive.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by keeper1: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2022
OmodavidoX:

All the best

Good Morning boss.
I keyed into your advice and went a head to download that Canva and Pixel lab on my phone
I do have keen interest in Designing and I thought I'd be limited since I don't have access to a system.

I'd like to connect with you boss if you won't mind and also learn from you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by falansa: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2022
Good morning bosses..
Being reading a lot on this post lately.
Things are really hard for me right now so I am thinking of doing this business for a while till things pick up.
How do I go about the registration?
How soon can I start?
Is lexus es350 acceptable?
What docs do I need apart from the normal car docs?
Which location is best for trips. I stay at Igando but don't mind any location in Lagos.

Please help me out bosses. I plan to start tomorrow self if it's acceptable. I'm tired �

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2022
falansa:
Good morning bosses..
Things are really hard for me right now so I am thinking of doing this business for a while till things pick up.
How soon can I start?
Which location is best for trips. I stay at Igando but don't mind any location in Lagos.

Please help me out bosses. I plan to start tomorrow self if it's acceptable. I'm tired �
hmmn! U can start but my problem is es350.
Can that car survive flood? Lekki -ajah flood?
Cos rain is fast approaching..

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2022
falansa:
Good morning bosses..
How soon can I start?

Please help me out bosses. I plan to start tomorrow self if it's acceptable.

. I'm tired �

As someone who stays around your vicinity and knows the business for years… i would save you the stress for the explanation and go straight to the answer: NO!!!

Es350 cant be used for the job. A friend has a camry on rental though. Where in igando are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2022
Johnchrix:
boss have documents to prove sir, I was advised by the CEO of a company I was to start a driving job of 60k in Lekki to go back to school sir. the attached is the screenshot of our chat days ago.
HOW MUCH THIS CEO TAKE SUPPORT U TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL ?HE NO FIT ADVICE U TO TAKE UP THE JOB AND ENROL IN PART TIME STUDIES?. I DID PRINTING COLLATING JOBS TO PAY MY SCHOOL FEES BACK THEN, I DONT BUY HAND OUTS..I BORROW FROM FRIENDS AND JOT DOWN KEY POINTS TO READ AND PREPARE FOR EXAMS because I DON'T HV ENOUGH MONEY TO BE PAYING SCH FEE AND BE BUYING HANDOUTS TOO AND MANY MANY TIMES I GOT INTO EXAM HALL LATE because OF LATE SCH FEE PAYMENT

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by falansa: 10:29am On Mar 11, 2022
Y1nka:

As someone who stays around your vicinity and knows the business for years… i would save you the stress for the explanation and go straight to the answer: NO!!!

Es350 cant be used for the job. A friend has a camry on rental though. Where in igando are you?

Olorunfemi bus stop
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xynerise: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2022
falansa:
Good morning bosses..
How soon can I start?

Lexus Es350 is acceptable. I can register you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2022
Ghost1994:

How ? I just don’t want to judge you. But you see me typing. I’m currently learning some skills too. Education is not cheap. Once you’re not financially buoyant and no sponsor just find skill and a job so that you could be able to catch up.

Many people have advice you on this platform but you go still do your own (bet9ja way).

To my own knowledge, the easiest job to get on the street today is Teacher. Start something boss don’t quit your school it’s good find a teacher or be a lesson teacher. Life generally is not easy on this side for anyone.

Most of people you quoted up there started from somewhere:-

Sleeps in Lekki to meet up target
Owners go collect cars many time
You go make savings this week, car go take everything next week.
Kid(s) go sick all your savings is gone.
Lastma, cbd, Vio, one way, brt lane go make you weep like a baby.
Rider go insult you.
Bolt go block you
Uber no get joy.
You go weak sotey alabukun and panadol no go work for you.
Wife go labour.
Family go need assistance
You go show love to area boys
Parking wahala
Them go still everything for your Corolla

BOSS THE LIST IS ENDLESS.
You’re a king just start something it’s never too late.

Hustle + School + skill and dream job NOT
School+begging+begging+quit when frustration comes in.

I wish you the best
well spoken sir... Couldn't av said it any better.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2022
falansa:
Good morning bosses..
How soon can I start?

Wrong car for the job bro.

Luxury car(high maintanance&expensive part) with a V6 Engine.. Na bad market ooo.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
falansa:
Good morning bosses..
How soon can I start?

What year is the car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE
/

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) ,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K).,

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K),

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K),

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K),

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame,

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame,

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K),

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame,

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!.

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...,

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
falansa:
Good morning bosses..
How soon can I start?

if it ur car... I don't see anything wrong with it instead of just sitting at home doing nothing, boss come to Abuja and see the kinda car some guys and even ladies uses for uber... my friend uses lexus gs300 and gets lots of offline riders with it(plus girls join)..an idle mind is a devil's workshop... Las Las we go dy OK.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by falansa: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
pope191:

What year is the car?

2008 sir..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by falansa: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
oblozzolawrence:
if it ur car... I don't see anything wrong with it instead of just sitting at home doing nothing, boss come to Abuja and see the kinda car some guys and even ladies uses for uber... my friend uses lexus gs300 and gets lots of offline riders with it(plus girls join)..an idle mind is a devil's workshop... Las Las we go dy OK.

Yes it's mine..
Actually not planning to make it full term. Maybe just run it for a month so I can get enough money to pay off my debts

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
falansa:

Olorunfemi bus stop

Call the number on my profile
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Shey this one serious abi Na whining?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
INSTALL A TRACKER IN YOUR CAR THAT ENABLES YOU TO KNOW THE LOCATION OF THE CAR, LISTEN TO CONVERSATION IN THE CAR AND STOP IT IMMEDIATELY IF HIJACKED THROUGH YOUR MOBILE PHONE.
WE INSTALL AND YOU CONFIRM ALL THE FUNCTIONS BEFORE PAYMENT.

Contact us today

Whatsapp/Call/SMS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Just received 10k alert from the CEO I'd like to Send recharge cards for two students here. You can quote me your phone numbers, #never quit#

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iheartellah(m): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Johnchrix:
Just received 10k alert from the CEO I'd like to Send recharge cards for two students here. You can quote me your phone numbers, #never quit#
0701 625 4550 Airtel
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
confusedworld17:

That’s a round trip. The person added a stop in between.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
iheartellah:
0701 625 4550 Airtel
Haaaa, we always see new new people anytime it's give away time.
grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mukah1234(m): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Johnchrix:

Baba giveaway, tuale!.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
confusedworld17:
That's definitely a return trip.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gentlelife50:

grin

grin grin grin grin no be small thing
Alàgbà you'd better keep your money. Leave give away alone.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iheartellah(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gentlelife50:

grin
lmao I’m not new sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Johnchrix:

That man gave you that money, so you can use it in assisting your self in school, but you came online seeking for student to give recharge card , on a Uber/bolt forum.. #notwise

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Austema(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Johnchrix:

08071309426 (glo)

Please even if its 100naira
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Austema:

08071309426 (glo)

Please even if its 100naira

Done

(1) (2) (3) ... (4523) (4524) (4525) (4526) (4527) (4528) (4529) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.