Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816534 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4549) (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) (4555) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
We all praised our previous ehailing earnings but as time passed you begin to realize that you could have used those years (time) to do something better…a skill, a course, something to boost yourself. There’s definitely money in ehailing but the money is not for you. It’s for the app companies.

Driving is Abuja is really sweet but don’t get carried away. ETAs for rides in Abj is max 45 mins and that’s for like 46km drive. Also if you work 9-5 in Lagos and still drive, you don’t really have much to say because you work when the evil ones are not yet up or have retired so you don’t feel the heat. I challenge any 9-5 worker to drive one full month, then give us honest feedback and win 10k grin

The model can get you by but is not sustainable. Like someone said, if you’re using it as a stepping stone, don’t put all your weight on it because to lift up go come be problem.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
I received a credit alert from bolt today. Turns out uche just refunded ALL the money for the 2 fraudulent trips I reported. The money was sent straight to my bank account. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rapheal5(m): 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Pearl1910:

Yea...I tot as much cos if the alternator goes bad and is no longer charging the battery, d battery light will come up on the dashboard, u can't miss it. Thank God it wasn't on the major road, before lastma will come with their double wahala.
I really thank God it was Northern people territory and they were so nice to me, even my very own yoruba guys around there were giving me body hitting like, bro this place u park ur car dem go steal am b4 morning, different yoruba guys just dey come voice me until I called the most rugged among them say make them no worry I go settle them by morning...I'm not sorry to say it Hausa people they kind and accomodative pass we yoruba people...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
GeneralZodd:
Nightlife in Dubai is crazy,

Chilling with my Naija brothers at Jumeira

Belly dancers performing and entertaining us with seductive sexy dance

Your riders are missing you, I know you miss them too grin

Abeg help me give that oven my number 0805 345 6729. You will not be unfortunate in life, good things will not be far from you.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
rapheal5:
I really thank God it was Northern people territory and they were so nice to me, even my very own yoruba guys around there were giving me body hitting like, bro this place u park ur car dem go steal am b4 morning, different yoruba guys just dey come voice me until I called the most rugged among them say make them no worry I go settle them by morning...I'm not sorry to say it Hausa people they kind and accomodative pass we yoruba people...

In every territory there's both good and bad people. No doubt the Hausa people can be accomodating until deh see anything that looks like iron cheesy in a nutshell, they are strangers, & its ok to be kind to host community. The Yoruba's you saw outside by that time are the forsaking ones, the good ones are already inside their house. We moove grin

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Viking07:
Another attempted kidnapping going viral. This one seem to be true though.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ade_IDD/status/1505317432222785542

90% of this story is not true. This girl added salt to this story.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
kodred:
We all praised our previous ehailing earnings but as time passed you begin to realize that you could have used those years (time) to do something better…a skill, a course, something to boost yourself. There’s definitely money in ehailing but the money is not for you. It’s for the app companies.

Driving is Abuja is really sweet but don’t get carried away. ETAs for rides in Abj is max 45 mins and that’s for like 46km drive. Also if you work 9-5 in Lagos and still drive, you don’t really have much to say because you work when the evil ones are not yet up or have retired so you don’t feel the heat. I challenge any 9-5 worker to drive one full month, then give us honest feedback and win 10k grin

The model can get you by but is not sustainable. Like someone said, if you’re using it as a stepping stone, don’t put all your weight on it because to lift up go come be problem.
Very correct my brother, why I am still doing this grudgingly is because car is mine.
I keep wondering if I would have survive with all the responsibilities if I were on rentals.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
oblozzolawrence:
grin migwo sir...nice one....no be lie grin

So una plenty here and iba just dey do like say una no dey shit
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
pope191:

Abeg help me give that oven my number 0805 345 6729. You will not be unfortunate in life, good things will not be far from you.

Life is good when you have money. Visiting Dubai has changed my perception, I might have to stop running kitikata when I return to Nigeria

Travelling is exposure and education on its own. There are better ways to make money bro. Someone just gave an idea of buying and reselling Dubai gold. It's fast selling commodity with good profit returns, I still dey deliberate on it. Like I said earlier on I came for flexing and business opportunity survey.

As for uber Riders missing me or me missing them, That one nah Opata you u dey yarn grin

You no go fit run that Arabian chick O! Can you afford to cough out 3,600 Dirhams for a night. That one nah ₦600,000, 4months earning on Bolt with 1.9 surge grin. E fit wreck somebody.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Viking07:
The problem is unlike bolt you can see the destination BEFORE you even accept the request. So you can choose to ignore. With Uber you must accept before you even begin ask where the person dey go.

Na true sha, sometimes i dey jam kolo rider on uber wey no go gree cancel. I go just close the app use other app japa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Life is good when you have money. Visiting Dubai has changed my perception, I might have to stop running kitikata when I return to Nigeria

Travelling is exposure and education on its own.

There are better ways to make money bro.

Someone just gave an idea of buying and reselling Dubai gold. It's fast selling commodity with good profit returns, I still dey deliberate on it. Like I said earlier on I came for flexing and business opportunity survey.

I think the bolded solved most of the debate going on here about uber/bolt.

I could remember when you were running around Lagos and also singing praises of Uche then, I guess this break gave you a reason to think beyond the horizon.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Travelling is exposure and education on its own. There are better ways to make money bro. Someone just gave an idea of buying and reselling Dubai gold. It's fast selling commodity with good profit returns, I still dey deliberate on it. Like I said earlier on I came for flexing and business opportunity survey.

As for uber Riders missing me or me missing them, That one nah Opata you u dey yarn grin

You no go fit run that Arabian chick O! Can you afford to cough out 3,600 Dirhams for a night. That one nah ₦600,000, 4months earning on Bolt with 1.9 surge grin. E fit wreck somebody.

You must continue with Uber ooo, remember there are people selling gala under hot sun.
grin
Besides Uber is the easiest way to make money, just be driving AC round Lagos and be making money.
grin
You should be grateful for Uber, there's no job remember.
People have made millions and became millionaires doing this job.
Even BAZOO1 is planning on coming back to Lagos to continue moving Lagos, abroad is not easy because you have nobody there no uncle to assist you.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
73O9:

I could remember when you were running around Lagos and also singing praises of Uche then, I guess this break gave you a reason to think beyond the horizon.
Bros you get sense, I remember when BAZOO1 keep shouting it that driving Uber will mess your outlook towards life and the future in general.
It indeed have done so to many people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Gentlelife50:

You must continue with Uber ooo, remember there are people selling gala under hot sun.
grin
Besides Uber is the easiest way to make money, just be driving AC round Lagos and be making money.
grin
Even BAZOO1 is planning on coming back to Lagos to continue moving Lagos, abroad is not easy because you have nobody there no uncle to assist you.

cheesy nah that Bazoo1 mad me pass.... coming back to Lagos grin Bazoo1 red carpet for u, from International airport reach ikeja under bridge. How many flower girls would you like to see?

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Boda GeneralZzodd. Mama and the little girl hasn't receive any money as you promise o.

Abhi network don hang for Dubai?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Ordinary 3,600 Dirhams! Hisss! Tojahh how much is that in sefa? Please help me ask her if she takes transfer

Comrade it's not possible, you can't stop kitikiti, we d*e here... December is just around the corner. All these lazy drivers cheesy

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Gentlelife50:

grin
grin

Am grateful

But I don dey graduate small small, fulltime driving is not for me anymore when I return. I don see things.

If Bazooo returns nah em be say no be Yankee he go. How can a normal person leave U.S.A, "Gods own country" and return to Nigeria to continue Uber driving. Something is definitely wrong somewhere.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
pope191:

Ordinary 3,600 Dirhams! Hisss! Tojahh how much is that in sefa? Please help me ask her if she takes transfer

Comrade it's not possible, you can't stop kitikiti, we d*e here... December is just around the corner. All these lazy drivers cheesy

grin

Nah Cotonou u dey move; no be Lagos again. What has sefa got to do with Dirhams.

Anyways one bad thing about this Uber driving business we do, is that we only get to make good money during festive period out of 365 days in a year. Every other days nah sustenance money to keep body and soul together. For how long will you do that to blow. May be 10years or more

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
73O9:

Yeah.

As one spend time in the business u find out so many things that are not okay

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Wehdon.
Gentlelife50:

grin
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ah!
tojahh:
Boda GeneralZzodd. Mama and the little girl hasn't receive any money as you promise o.

Abhi network don hang for Dubai?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
GeneralZodd:
Nightlife in Dubai is crazy,

Chilling with my Naija brothers at Jumeira

Belly dancers performing and entertaining us with seductive sexy dance

From running kitikiti to chilling with the big boys

Nawao! U sure say u go fit come back to the wheel again sogrin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
73O9:

Oga!!! Nawao!

Nake i maintain my lane abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 12:24am On Mar 22, 2022
GeneralZodd:

First impression we all have when we visit Dubai grin especially if they (ur friends) have taken you to Gold Souq market @Deira. A lot of people have gone and seen through that idea..... Deliberate wella bro.
Gold biz no easy o. Uber/bolt driving fit dey easier paz am grin Maka why? Credit they paz cash for hand o. U fit dey fight ur customers sef.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:07am On Mar 22, 2022
pope191:

Pope191 cheesy cheesy grin cheesy shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Sharp guy!
GeneralZodd:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:11am On Mar 22, 2022
pope191:

cheesy nah that Bazoo1 mad me pass.... coming back to Lagos grin Bazoo1 red carpet for u, from International airport reach ikeja under bridge. How many flower girls would you like to see?
Village fifu sighted.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:13am On Mar 22, 2022
Word!
GeneralZodd:

grin

Nah Cotonou u dey move; no be Lagos again. What has sefa got to do with Dirhams.

Anyways one bad thing about this Uber driving business we do, is that we only get to make good money during festive period out of 365 days in a year. Every other days nah sustenance money to keep body and soul together. For how long will you do that to blow. May be 10years or more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 22, 2022
samobaba4u:

90% of this story is not true. This girl added salt to this story.
They will soon introduce facial recognition like Uber. This attempted kidnapping incidents are getting out of hand.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:35am On Mar 22, 2022
pope191:

grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Felicity001:

Oga!!! Nawao!

Nake i maintain my lane abeg

I have posted the number. Please check your mentions.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Buhari dey come lagos this morning.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4549) (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) (4555) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Donbrowser9, northbird, mattfeuter(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.