Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764553 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4554) (4555) (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) (4560) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Some bolt riders be doing the most. Imagine a yabatech student slapped a pilot and walked away.

Omo shocked

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
OmodavidoX:
Some bolt riders be doing the most. Imagine a yabatech student slapped a pilot and walked away.

Omo shocked
Why rider go slap me? A student for that matter. Tor undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
ReadaDream:
Why rider go slap me? A student for that matter. Tor undecided
I swear I was shocked boss.

Below is the reply the rider gave to one pilot that messaged him to know what transpired between him and the driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
OmodavidoX:
I swear I was shocked boss.

Below is the reply the rider gave to one pilot that messaged him to know what transpired between him and the driver
How did the rider come to that conclusion?

I no blame am. When some drivers no go mind their business. Just drive!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
dapotemi:

Wow, exactly the same thing happen to a co-worker on tuesday..That fourpoint/access bank road, it was a 7 seater shuttle, he parked in front of the office to quickly hail guys, na so lastma show o, we all rushed out, I was particularly vexed because the lastma guy is well known to me, he towed my car at d same spot about 3 month ago and despite all pleas and long leg, we got to sura and I eventually paid 5k (they term it towing vehicle fees), na so I change am for the guy yesterday, I almost got into a physical fight...He left in shame..
Unfortunately, the same co-worker call this morning that lastma arrested him around bonny camp, took him to sura, paid 30k and when he was driving out of sura, he started insulting the lastma guys in their yard, na so them ARREST am again, gave him a ticket to go to LASDRI office, when he got there those ones ask him to pay 5k and that he will be trained for 3 days...Lol
The guy Don Dey beg make we cover up for office for am...

Imagine? But which kind luck that your punishment friend come get? cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by promskid28: 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bolt account for rent
whatsapp or call
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bosses in the house, I am still in need of a car for rental contract (Uber/Bolt).

Location; Alapere - ketu, Lagos.
Email; generalabtronics@yahoo.com
Phone number; 08122290407

On-time delivery guaranteed.

Guarantors are on ground.
I have Driver's license and I'm a careful driver. Any other requirement will be provided.
I am ready for meet up, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bolt dey charge 25% now o. Thought someone said 20%. Maybe I'm wrong!

I had a positive balance of 2030.

Did a card trip of 800.....25% of bolt charge will make 600 balance.

Then another card trip of 1500......25% of bolt charge will make 1125 balance.
That's 1725 + 2030 = 3,755.
Even if I remove govt's ₦20, I will have 3,715.

5% difference on each trip is 115.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
2005 Honda Civic for sale. Just like Toks.

AC
Gear
Engine
Shocks
Battery
Even Horn

All in top shape.

Call/SMS/Whatsapp

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Barbiturate:
What an experience Feli. Sorry bro. Mine was even worse!

Last week I passed that opebi roundabout(turning right goes to toyin, making u turn goes back to Allen) I wanted to go back to Allen. Immediately I made the u-turn, these police officers stopped me and said I made a wrong turn.
They pulled me over and said I should bring my driver's licence, I said I don't have it here. They said I should bring my car keys, I said I can't cos it's mine and not their's.
Their Oga said he'll show me.
I was there for almost 30 mins waiting. Immediately I saw they gocked, Omo, I enter car zoom off. The Oga tried to chase me with a bike, but I don japa!
Meanwhile the lady I picked, told me to end the trip when they stopped me. Amount came to ₦600, she refused to pay; saying it's too high,that I picked her from Allen junction. because I was busy with the police, I told her to go if she doesn't want to pay, and the thief left! Fine babe o! ₦600 she no get, but they will come on Twitter and be castigating bolt drivers.

On Tuesday I passed isolo(going to mushin), immediately I got down from the bridge, after the police checkpoint, one request came in, I just moved by the side to check, I didn't even stay up to 30 secs, those CDA guys came and told me to wind down. I did. The one by the passenger's side just dipped hand inside and opened the car and then entered. He said I parked at a wrong place, and that I should follow them to their office, I said I can't. I started my car and put it in drive to move, this guy put it back to park. I was like; are you dragging my car with me? Before I could say jack, this guy put off the car and tried to remove the key. We started dragging the key. I overpowered him and collected my keys from him. Then they brought a towing van to tow my car. Then another 2 entered the back. Omo, I was confused, I started shouting, ole ole, ara'adugbo egbami o(thief thief, people come and save me o)
Omo see mothers and men just came around and started begging them to leave me.
Their Oga said I called them thief. The people said I should apologize to them. Meanwhile, the other CDA guys had already front-chained my car to the towing van.
I now came out and begged them as the women advised. One mama almost knelt down begging them. They said I should drop something. I said I don't have anything to drop. Their Oga said I'm very stubborn. Long story short, they eventually told me to go.

The wahala wey dey this job, no easy at all. Especially for Lagos. God go help us

nawao... That was my 1st ever experience with those vultures looking CDA guys ooh I'd never encountered them b4 and as I was getting home I then begin to think, what's their business with traffic offenders? Is it now the duty of local government workers to arrest traffic offenders? What's even wrong with this state self. If not that I just renew rent and the hot weather in Abuja I swear I For just relocate to Abuja because I'm really fed up with this nonsense state.

But God pass them shall, me i japa... Na dem and baba go settle scoresgringrin

Just imagine had you not pulled out that stunt na so dem 4 take arrest u and the least 20k will come out.

At the ATM I meet one Uber driver who came to withdraw 10k to give to them they still ask him to pay 1k gate fee the guy came asking me to help him with 5h... Honestly I wasn't having but I gave him courage to go back ans meet them that the 10k is all he has.

See how they're juat arresting cars into their yard and nobody is doing anything about it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Barbiturate:

Don't mind whatever anyone will tell you bolt is now charging 25%, I will get the message bolt sent themselves where it was clearly stated that they now charge 25%.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Felicity001:

Guy stop wiping a dead horse
u do not know him.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
omorkelly:

Why private message? my dear friend
Pls you guys should go to cousera, look for the course you seek: in this case…..google data analytics professional certificate.
Scrow down a little, beside the enroll now caption, you will see “financial aid available” click on that and do the needful….
It takes about 2weeks. You can apply for all the 8 modules at your own pace.
Peace unto you all.

Finally someone revealed the whole thing. See better person. Na this info una wan privatized àbí? Okay o. Las Las all of us go dey alright. Thanks bassman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Barbiturate:

Na now u just dey discover, I found out during Xmas period.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
silvaline:

Thanks boss. Application submitted.
Sharp guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
samobaba4u:

That trip was from Surulere st dopemu to airport rd.

Last week Sunday i do like 600, 700 yapa. Me wey dey talk say i hate short trip, before one request go enter i go wait so tey if any come i no dey get choice.

E b lyke say my begger no get choice for now.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
promskid28:
Bolt account for rent
whatsapp or call

Guys like you are the MF, bolt need to fish out and jail.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
diesel86:

Actually no sir, i have benefitted and presently benefitting from this online courses for FREE, there is a way around it and it is this courses that as brought me this far, started around 2017, actually did not use the certifications for jobs though but at least am an expert, i do freelance here and there and also use in my personal business too. If i share how i get to do this courses freely here i know Nigerians would abuse it and some would use it as a money making enterprise.

Sir, do your part and leave the rest. Even yahoo Boys share ideas and client with each other for all of them to benefit. Once it is the internet, It is not a secret again bro, some people will share it for free.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Last week Sunday i do like 600, 700 yapa. Me wey dey talk say i hate short trip, before one request go enter i go wait so tey if any come i no dey get choice.

grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
promskid28:
Bolt account for rent
whatsapp or call
people like u are the one causing problems for Bolt..nonsense

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Una too dey complain for here, I don't take you people serious any longer.
Always complaining but won't quit, if the job is not paying you quit or give out your car.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Johnchrix:

If u don't Gerrit forget aboutiit grin
Na so my Moto spoil one day in front of vulcanizer before I come with mechanic two tires don less..how come?? Lagos no be your mate..las Las I still paid the vulcanizer to pump them.. which I clearly knew they did it..

This happened to me at Yaba. My Honda CRV 2008 alternator wasn’t charging the battery and the car later went off. I had to park it at the entrance of an estate opposite the church. I begged the vulcanizer at the entrance of the estate to help me look after the car, but before I could come back he don less the tire hoping I will come to him to pump it. Guess what? I loose the two tires to pump somewhere else.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:00am On Mar 25, 2022
IFSHR:

Guys like you are the MF, bolt need to fish out and jail.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:09am On Mar 25, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Always complaining but won't quit, if the job is not paying you quit or give out your car.

Quit keh! my weekend hustle na my weekly expense. The earning no correspond with wahala that is why we always complain.

Biden sef dey complain like dis

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:00am On Mar 25, 2022
promskid28:
Bolt account for rent
whatsapp or call

Are you for real?...aren't you seeing what's going on everywhere?? I pity anybody that still buys account, Lagosians will burn u for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anthony533(m): 6:21am On Mar 25, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:25am On Mar 25, 2022
Uber still charges 25%. They sent a mail that comm. Is now 20% after a while, they quietly reverted back to the status quo. grin.

That's why Bolt will always be ahead of Uber. At least you get to see where you are headed to after 25%.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:28am On Mar 25, 2022
anthony533:
Lol,these set of people wey dey always complain about the job no get choice oo..
Most of them na NFA (No future ambition) And
Some of them have been driving for the past 7yrs till now but no progress.
Its only when the hustle is slow they come here to complain..They can't even think of other things to do with there life too bcus Dem be N.F.A...

If you re here doing E-hailing for the past 7yrs or even 5yrs and still complaining,it shows you don't know what you re doing with your life..
At least you should have set your target within the past 7yrs..no do like NFAs
If you re here and above 37yrs of age still doing E-hailing for the past 7yrs and don't have another side income or don't have ur own fleets of cars for the hustle,this hustle is not for you..

You can't even differentiate between sarcasm and straight talk....

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:11am On Mar 25, 2022
northbird:

You can't even differentiate between sarcasm and straight talk....

Only someone who knows Gentlelife50 will know it's sarcasm. If u r a stranger here or someone not familiar with him, reading that post, how on earth will u know he is being sarcastic?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Pearl1910:

Only someone who knows Gentlelife50 will know it's sarcasm. If u r a stranger here or someone not familiar with him, reading that post, how on earth will u know he is being sarcastic?
Swears.... I like him tho

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2022
Nifemi2020:

This happened to me at Yaba. My Honda CRV 2008 alternator wasn’t charging the battery and the car later went off. I had to park it at the entrance of an estate opposite the church. I begged the vulcanizer at the entrance of the estate to help me look after the car, but before I could come back he don less the tire hoping I will come to him to pump it. Guess what? I loose the two tires to pump somewhere else.

grin the vulcanizer they nice, if nah me I'll less the other 2 before you come back and the cycle continue like that grin unless you loose the four at once.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4554) (4555) (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) (4560) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dav1002(m), OneBY, Barbiturate(m), emadamysy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.