Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,998 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4741137 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4555) (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) (4560) (4561) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 8:07am On Mar 25, 2022
VaselineCrew:

It’s a 2010 Toyota Avensis that I am trying to save.

Barbiturate
Felicity
Gentlelife50
Pearl1910
Pope191
Yeyegbami
Generalzodd
Viking07
Tojahh

Your contributions and suggestions are needed.

What do you think of these cars, all cars are fairly Nigerian Used.

Toyota Avensis 2008 Automatic

Honda CITY 2008 Manual

Hyundai Accent 2007 Manual

I consider fuel economy
Maintenance cost resale value.

May be used for e-hailing occasionally.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2022
pope191:

grin the vulcanizer they nice, if nah me I'll less the other 2 before you come back and the cycle continue like that grin unless you loose the four at once.
Omo! See wickedness grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2022
stephenponti:

Barbiturate
Felicity
Gentlelife50
Pearl1910
Pope191
Yeyegbami
Generalzodd
Viking07
Tojahh

Honda CITY 2008 Manual

I consider fuel economy

In terms of resale value any manual car will always buy less and sell less no matter the year or model.

Get an automatic for ease of resale

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 10:16am On Mar 25, 2022
available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K).

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) ,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K),,

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K),

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K).

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K),

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame,

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame,;

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)
Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame.

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!,

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...,

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2022
northbird:
Uber still charges 25%. They sent a mail that comm. Is now 20% after a while, they quietly reverted back to the status quo. grin.

That's why Bolt will always be ahead of Uber. At least you get to see where you are headed to after 25%.

Nah, you are wrong.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2022
73O9:

Nah, you are wrong.

. Are you on 20%commission?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Nifemi2020:

This happened to me at Yaba. My Honda CRV 2008 alternator wasn’t charging the battery and the car later went off. I had to park it at the entrance of an estate opposite the church. I begged the vulcanizer at the entrance of the estate to help me look after the car, but before I could come back he don less the tire hoping I will come to him to pump it. Guess what? I loose the two tires to pump somewhere else.
Correct man.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2022
pope191:

grin the vulcanizer they nice, if nah me I'll less the other 2 before you come back and the cycle continue like that grin unless you loose the four at once.

And the smart guy go carry vulcanizer come with engine to fix and pump them cheesy

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:53am On Mar 25, 2022
stephenponti:

Barbiturate
Felicity
Gentlelife50
Pearl1910
Pope191
Yeyegbami
Generalzodd
Viking07
Tojahh

Honda CITY 2008 Manual

I consider fuel economy

Feli just answered your question, Automatic over Manual anyday anytime. People will prefer to buy an auto car than a manual car

Toyota Avensis is the best option to go with.

Honda dey always get leg problem, e fit dey disappoint on highway. And besides it's manual.

Kia parts are more expensive than Honda and Toyota. Kia Nigerian used reselling might be a little harder to get buyers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2022
stephenponti:

Barbiturate
Felicity
Gentlelife50
Pearl1910
Pope191
Yeyegbami
Generalzodd
Viking07
Tojahh

Honda CITY 2008 Manual

I consider fuel economy

For me I'll go for the Honda City, because of fuel consumption and parts are cheap and it's easy to maintain.
The Hyundai accent isn't bad too but should be second option

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Feli just answered your question, Automatic over Manual anyday anytime. People will prefer to buy an auto car than a manual car

Toyota Avensis is the best option to go with.

Honda dey always get leg problem, e fit dey disappoint on highway. And besides it's manual.

Kia parts are more expensive than Honda and Toyota. Kia Nigerian used reselling might be a little harder to get buyers.
City doesn't have the leg issues, just like civic.
Besides cars don't pull legs while on highways, it's usually on a rough road or roads with potholes and that also happen when the ball joints are already weak.
Avensis on it's own isn't problem free, go and make your research that's why it's not as common as other Toyota products we have around.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2022
stephenponti:

Barbiturate
Felicity
Gentlelife50
Pearl1910
Pope191
Yeyegbami
Generalzodd
Viking07
Tojahh

Honda CITY 2008 Manual

I consider fuel economy

Since they are naija used...it's the current condition of the cars and prices that will determine ur choice.
U listed them in the other of my preference.
All of them are good for personal or commercial use in terms of maintainance and fuel economy.
As for resale value, forget about anything manual except offcourse u r also buying it very cheap.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
eyinola:
100 Dhiram shorr time as at then, no go start human trafficking biz ooo grin those girls was brought in from mostly edo state for free by their agent and they are to remit 3.5 -5M they gain freedom once they finish paying and to my surprise they pay up in one year , money people makes from illegal biz enhhhhh hmmmmmm that woman brings in many girls every year and she still runs restaurant in dat building..I bought origin plastic from her sef 20 Dhiram, cut my hair for 30

grin Are Nigerians the only one involved in this lucrative business over there, how about other Nationals? Their Mistress no charge them much now, since she incurred the cost of transportation, accommodation, passport grin That's brisk business, but which of the preferred choice do the Arabs make? Mind you, Bangladeshi and those philipinos too dey there o...

Origin plastic 20 dirham's...na like N4k be that ó...damn!!! Compared to N500
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
northbird:

He was on the "extreme right " lane, ( which is meant to be free at all times),once you are on the extreme right lane, you must take the right turn when you get to the intersection. e.g of such roads abound in ogba and Alausa -

This is a non - exhaustive list typically for island peeps who are not familiar with the terrain.

Rule: if you're on the extreme right @ an intersection on the roads below and traffic is static
keep right, don't try to left turn or wait. Note. This does not apply for Oba Akran & Adeniyi Jones Intersection. Traffic light will direct you here.

-Wemco
-Lateef Jakande,
-Acme,
-Surulere industrial,
-Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu road (close to JJT Nduibisi PARK, Lastma eat daily from this).
-Mobolaji Johnson Avenue. (by Lands)
-Otunba Jobi fele way ( traffic light will direct you for the junction by MKO abiola gardens)
-House of assembly road.

The offence, he was on the right lane and trying to turn LEFT. The stupid police guys and lastma use the normal korope to disguise and catch unsuspecting car users unaware.

Any driver that finds himself in such situation should just take the turn (burn less than ₦100 fuel and avoid being extorted) and make a U turn by First bank ijaiye road to be back on the road.

For rookies.

Today is Friday.... . All the roads practically fencing Alausa, oregun inclusive ( billings way, adebayo akande, Ikosi road) is a hotspot for extortion. ( cbd and lastma towing vans)

Don't park even for a minute to buy coke, biscuit, gala, check tyre, take a leak or rest Find your way off into the inner streets.

Don't forget to avoid parking along bustops on these roads too.

Don't cross the white line when traffic light stops you. ( [Allen junction, Lateef jakande, Ashabi cole by Mobil filling station .) you can stop on amber, nobody can penalize you for that.

Don't give your hard earned money to any good for nothing thieving goon in government regalia.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Your ba3 dey 43%, you carry power bank join body? Light no dey oo... heat wan fry man oo...
I greet you baba of trolls grin
BAZ001:

Make you and Gentlelife50 stop am ooh.
I never even sit down cross leg una dey talk come back Naija.

I dey recess with, Na so we hear shout and little drama in 2mins a lady (probably husband side chick) pushed wife or ( girlfriend too) and she hit her head. Small tiny cut like dis blood don full her head.
The ladies husband rush go pick towel dey shout somebody pls call 911.

Gbam in 5mins Ambulance show, followed by fire service and then 2 police Jeep...
Ahn Ahn untop dis small wound (wey Naija people go pour kerosine and move on or just water).

As I see plenty police I begin fear my colleague pure white guy, asked if I want to go see what’s happening outside that I’m not settled.
I come remember say no be Naija I dey.
I told him in Nigeria once police show any scene areas like dis Na to pack as many eye witness go ooh collect money as bail.

Police no even enter bar to ask wetin happen dey just carry d woman inside ambulance move.

Abeg Make I live for sane environment small,
I no commit crime or do wrong person go dey fear upandan.
u see Lastma u go dear
VIO fear
Tout fear
FRSC fear
Thief fear
You carry yahoo Boys see police,u go fear.
Wetin we do?

Make I post pictures from d small video I made make some people see other countries apart from Dubai grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Abeg wetin i go do? I did inspection since yesterday morning still my car no dey to select. I've sent them mail with my inspection result since yesterday. Abi them wan give me compulsory weekend break?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by foshe36: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hello my people, please if you know anyone who has a car for uber and needs I driver, I'm in need please do share here or drop your contact, I will call. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nifemi2020:

This happened to me at Yaba. My Honda CRV 2008 alternator wasn’t charging the battery and the car later went off. I had to park it at the entrance of an estate opposite the church. I begged the vulcanizer at the entrance of the estate to help me look after the car, but before I could come back he don less the tire hoping I will come to him to pump it. Guess what? I loose the two tires to pump somewhere else.
Lol!
Ur craze pass Buhari own oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Felicity001:

Pearl1910 is right in some of his submissions but these offer don't come like it used to be. Again saving is becoming difficult these days because of inflation in the country.

The other day I decided to help my wife buy some stuffs in the market and ended up spending about 15k instead of 4.5k she budgeted to me, prices of goods and services have gone tripple in the market now. 3k cooking gas now last for just 2 weeks now instead of the usual 2months b4.

I lost one tire on my way back yesterday, formerly it was 3k/4k for tok but now it 7.5k upwards.

Its not really easy men... The annoying thing all the senators have back tonubu for president next yr you now begging to ask what then can stop this guy? Pdp a party who has respect for the rule of law and still have human sympathy a little is not even ready to take over power from the ruling party... Its just so sad.

I just wonder what will become of Nigeria when this man comes in next year. Iya-loja will be a senator and national iya-loja of Nigeria, Sanwo olu will see his 8yrs in power and will hand over to tonubu's son. His in-laws will all be senators and top Federal government workers... I just pray God intervene because He's the only hope we have for now

I AM PRAYING HARD FOR EITHER A PROF Osinbajo, PETER OBI OR TINUBU PRESIDENCY , THESE ARE THE MOST PROBABLE CANDIDATES AND THE BEST GUYS WE HAVE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Glithronix:

It is obvious that the country is f*cked and with the worst economy ever on the continent. Only God can save us in this woeful trench we have brought upon ourselves by allowing Buhari to win in 2015 in the first place.
Tinubu is not the best option for the next regime but it's sad that he's taking the major already.
I just hope and pray we have God's intervention in this country ASAP, I can't even imagine how this could would look like in the next 5 years to come. Jeez!
It is well, boss, God no go shame us.
Much respect.

TINUBU INCREASED LAGOS IGR FROM N600M to N40B MONTHLY IF HE CAN DO THAT FOR LAGOS IMAGINE WHAT HE CAN DO FOR NIGERIA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Godfather10:

TINUBU INCREASED LAGOS IGR FROM N600M to N40B MONTHLY IF CAN DO THAT FOR LAGOS IMAGINE WHAT HE CAN DO FOR NIGERIA
We are watching from the corners of our abode. smiley
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Godfather10:

TINUBU INCREASED LAGOS IGR FROM N600M to N40B MONTHLY IF HE CAN DO THAT FOR LAGOS IMAGINE WHAT HE CAN DO FOR NIGERIA

So, you posit Jagaban is the best candidate we have amongst all serious contenders now?

PS: I sent you a PM..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Godfather10:

Na so e dey take start. When things bite harder now, we no go see una again.

2015 C.E
Jonathan must go, let buhari and osibanjo pilot the affairs of the country grin
We were told they are humble, economical. They even used satchet beverages for their breakfast.
Chai!!! (In wike's voice)

Today, the 2 pilots have used parachute to jump out of the plane, while we glide mid air.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexy2lexy: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Good evening people, is there a way to set one’s profile on bolt to only card trips?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2lexy:
Good evening people, is there a way to set one’s profile on bolt to only card trips?

You want only card trips?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexy2lexy: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Yes boss. Is it possible?

Barbiturate:

You want only card trips?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2lexy:
Yes boss. Is it possible?

They don run you fake transfer? You no fit do card trips only. The only time bolt will give you only card trips na when you owe them money.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexy2lexy: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lol. What should a driver do if customer doesn’t pay at the end of trip?

YeyeGbami:

They don run you fake transfer? You no fit do card trips only. The only time bolt will give you only card trips na when you owe them money.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2lexy:

You will report to bolt, i hear they do refund the money to you. Sometimes half if not everything.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2lexy:

Been a while I read something like this here.
Brother, how e take happen gangan? What happened exactly?
Shey na jakpa level ni abi fake transfer?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexy2lexy: 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nothing happened bro, just starting and prefer card trips because I don’t like wahala

Glithronix:

Been a while I read something like this here.
Brother, how e take happen gangan? What happened exactly?
Shey na jakpa level ni abi fake transfer?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Godfather10:

Nobody will lead for free.
Tinibu political structure will collapse into Osinbajo political structure if Osinbajo is given to run and tinibu will collect his usual 25%.
Nothing on is free. No deceiving.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4555) (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) (4560) (4561) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: sexyjuly(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.