Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4820922 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4604) (4605) (4606) (4607) (4608) (4609) (4610) ... (5707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2022
BAZ001:

I ve been staying in lere before ehailing, but u no see bolt driver that was living in chevron drive (1.5m per annum) before you tell us that he moved to ipaja ? Na you talk am oo.

I for like sell my low mileage Camry for known moniker here but snake and Mr dress tight no gree me... Na so so snake dey trail me around day and night not knowing I’m on my way to progression.
I was going to add my name to number 5 of Dru rich people list up there before IFSHR delete number 4 from list.

I dey see some good deals of Corolla and civic here but I never get uncle wey go show me d way grin

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/8HYAQ1.gif[/img]

So in other words you've plan for the iPhone promax... No issue... Enjoy!

By the way, if you buy Corolla for that side for the hustle you sure say riders go like am so? Unless say na only food ND deliveries you won dey do o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2022
repairpalng:
available

V20 original screen replacement will cost how much pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dlex21(m): 10:44am On Apr 14, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2022
Pearl1910:

So that's 50k each for 10 highest earners?
Yea. But terms and conditions apply

10 solid fat dashboard earnings, 50k will be disbursed immediately to the Top earners, if it is not up to 10, it will be 10k each.

I mean it and I have my reasons

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2022
Felicity0001:

Hahahacheesy you're a good man groundnut oil or iPhone 20 will not hinder your blessings in life return it to her just like you did to the alh. Her life and that of her children's is dependent on the profit she will make selling that oil.

God bless you my brother.

May we not see temptation that we can't overcome
Amen boss. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2022
GeneralZodd:

10 solid fat dashboard earnings, 50k will be disbursed immediately to the Top earners, if it is not up to 10, it will be 10k each.

Lolz...u don start.
Clarify all the terms and conditions now. No do like Felicity wey change goal post.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
pope191:

You have your own riders abi? grin
Yes o. Online is only on weekends except weeks my riders all decide not to go out grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Terms don dey turn solid and liquid.
If else statement.

if (10) {
Solid 50k;
else liquid 10k;
}

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
donfortune48:
Terms don dey turn solid and liquid.
If else statement.

if (10) {
Solid 50k;
else liquid 10k;
}

Lolz grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Viking07:
My email is on my profile page. Kindly delete your email address before that scammer still searching for his prey sends you an email pretending to be me.

Done
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
deedee44:

Yes o. Online is only on weekends except weeks my riders all decide not to go out grin

God when grin how una deh take do em

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Massab: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
tojahh:

Drop your mail

I just sent a mail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Massab:

I just sent a mail

Check your mail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
pope191:

He should go under Oga Dru, let him teach how to be a pro.
But he will always be adding one car to the fleet per year?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
I witnessed an accident ,where a car hit a dispatch Rider on gbagada express yesternight and drove off....at ago round about around 10 ,2 police officers wan impound hausa man okada,lol the okada guy no gree oo,,big lorry no fit pass okada man drag the okada near the big lorry, there by causing serious traffic,,lorry d blow horn ,cars d blow horn,,Las las police seeing as everybody d look them kuku leave the okada man .. sometimes madness d work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Sup guys, how are u all doing, hope work is going fine. I will be doing Easter giveaway of 100k to 10 drivers with highest earning for the last 30 days as a kind of social responsibility on this thread. If you are interested kindly screenshot your dashboard and post. Entry starts now and Closes by Sunday mid night. Results will be announced on Monday afternoon. Awoof money awaits interested participants, act now and get own your share sharply

Your's Sincerely

Generalzodd

Wait wait wait!!! 100k each or 00k for the 0 drivers with the highest earning that share their dashboards?

Again bro, to what end is this for? Bcuz s I really understand what this Shara is really for? You just returned from vacation instead of you to say oh guys this is what I brought for you guys from Dubai ooh I'll share it to some numbers of people without any string or condition attach you're here asking us to post dashboard. What for exactly, to motivate you back the wheel? Or to send to your new friends in Dubai to win a bet or something??

I really don't understand you this guy self, you hustle and was able to save money and the only thing you could think of is... Infact... Welcome...cheesy

Abeg just send my own money to me abeg make I take add pay School fee... Bikonu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
GeneralZodd:

10 [b]solid fat dashboard earnings, [/b]50k will be disbursed immediately to the Top earners, if it is not up to 10, it will be 10k each.

Fat dashboard is relative. You don't want to know what donfortun48 regarded as fat dashboard grin grin. I think you should stick to highest earnings or specify the average earning. 500k+, 200k....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
davidwemby:

Number isn't going through..
yeah. I tried it too...it is switched off
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
pope191:

Easy boss... we all good here, just they won't be us without vuwulance, like to take a ride?
I liked the post cos of egan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Sup guys, how are u all doing, hope work is going fine. I will be doing Easter giveaway of 100k to 10 drivers with highest earning for the last 30 days as a kind of social responsibility on this thread. If you are interested kindly screenshot your dashboard and post. Entry starts now and Closes by Sunday mid night. Results will be announced on Monday afternoon. Awoof money awaits interested participants, act now and get own your share sharply

Your's Sincerely

Generalzodd
Lol
Better do transfer to pearl1910
B4 person go win now Ur zenith app go com dey misbehave grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Lol
Better do transfer to pearl1910
B4 person go win now Ur zenith app go com dey misbehave grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
dlex21:

Thanks boss
✌✌✌
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Godstime234:
If you need a car . Kindly call this number asap.. two cars are available... Corolla and camry 06.. 08101665539
Na where this offer dey when I was looking for Corolla? angry
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
dru23:

I don't Know what seed money u talking about ... Bill Gates was a computer nerd. He believe what he was doing will change the world.. He was even a billionaire in his 20's ..... Just because he went to Harvard does not mean he came from wealthy family . Bill Gates father was a lawyer.... Bill Gates was naturally gifted with computer. And he would of made it regardless of his environment .. This guy was just a nerd with capital letters........

Jeff Bezos worked in wall street and various jobs before he started Amazon. He didn't come from money. As a matter fact his father had him when he was 19yrs and mother 17yrs. His parents were divorced at a young age and mother remarried.

Now back in those days parents were very serious about education. So his mother and his step father might have encourage him to get a good education. And he seems like a smart guy to begin with.. Everyone has some type of talent. He might not be good in sports, but academics wise he was brilliant.. You don't have to come from a rich home to know books .. Some kids are just naturally brilliant

Mark Zuckerberg.. I forgot to add him to the list.. Mark Zuckerberg came from a middle class upbringing o. His parents were not wealthy and he started Facebook in his dorm room in college. It was an idea or someone's idea that he was able to perfected. Whatever be case he made something out of it .

So my brother your point here is very upside and backwards . And I can't make much sense out of it ......

I mean I can list an example of people that made it without coming from a wealthy home.. I mean we can start from the entertainment industry from P diddy, to Dr. Dre to master P to Suge knight at 1 point and to Jay-Z . I mean the list goes on ......

Let us be guided my brother. We need to stop making excuses o ..

Let me be coming and going before Nairalanders start saying motivational speaks favours you when u are doing well .. Something along that line sha

If I don't know about anyone, I know about Bezos, and the $300k that was given to him, Bill gate had a mum whose family had generational wealth, and YES! Zuckerberg was born rich, might not be millions rich, but if your parents can afford to send you to a $50k ivy league school (No scholarship) then you're rich.

What these people have in common is their supportive background (Money) and family, how many people in Nigeria who currently have an idea can their family support them with money, you go to a firm to pitch your idea and it gets stolen from you, what are you gonna do about it?

Omo! No dey compare our environment and community to the enabling environment out there, everyone doing ehailing is in it for something so as to step up, but naija go humble you. To all hustlers, pay day is coming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
I've never stepped on the island/Lekki environ since I joined the pilot race.
Mainland riders self no gree make I drive go island.
I want cruise the island but I no know why mainland riders dey draw me back. sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
BAZ001:

Kanuisagoat u too ?

Dis ur Try me... just try me ?

I never see u vex be4 ooh

E be like say men dey get men for mind for dis thread any little opportunity Na to unleash grin

How dis matter take reach dis level shock me as Villarreal shock Bayern.

Johnnybegood12 My hand no dey dis one ooh.

Goat kanu don unleash grin d radical part of him

Lol lol!
Me I don take cover oooo
I no dey like wahala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
BAZ001:

You don come again... u get nose to dey snif giveaway aroma.

Remember what happened the last time General promised you money ?

Plenty unknown moniker will soon surface (your geng grin)

No worry General go reason you

Lol
Trouble maker

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
[quote author=YeyeGbami post=111947088][/quote]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Blackbishop:
Omo Liverpool dey givee joy tonight

Oboy watin dey happen to you?

Abeg who qualify btw Chelsea and Madrid
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Your's Sincerely

Generalzodd

Needless. If you have worked hard for this money, why would you wake up and start doing give away to imaginary friends?

And why would anyone who has made over 300k in one month be interested in 10k, belittle himself by posting his earnings because of 10k? Does it really make sense?

Invest your money in something reasonable if you got it legitimately. There are motherless babies homes all over Lagos you can help, they genuinely need it. By the way, don't you have family or extended family members who are in need?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

At the bolded No.
I started as owner.

Let me play blind to the second question

Oh ic

Then you should play blind as well when people like us talk and give advise because you actually don't have the slightest idea even if I share my experience in a million times in million ways you'll still never understand so just rest.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
I am not doing giveaway and that's becoz my app is always working never hangs.

But I can audit the giveaway to confirm it's genuine.
Baz001 , I hope u are watching, we are waiting for ur giveaway.
Even dru did giveway from Jands C,.

Meanwhile baz001 which prov u dey sef?

I want to suggest only fairly known monikers be able to participate in General's giveway

On a side note, prayer works

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4604) (4605) (4606) (4607) (4608) (4609) (4610) ... (5707) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: cowboyT, Welz(m), konkoabove and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.