Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815761 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4607) (4608) (4609) (4610) (4611) (4612) (4613) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2022
Blackbishop:

Wahala in oven community. Boss send me her number make I tell her one or two thinhs

Lol... I don delete her number, time no they
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2022
Blackbishop:

Pope leave egbon davit alone, bros go invite village people on top ya head...

Egbon davit am still loyal sir, anything for the boy to take hold body. Tuale sir, alaya for the boiz. Oluaye awon boiz. Drop something for the boiz.

Make I start another wahala... Kanuisagoat how far your stubbornness Don calm down or you wan still flex muscle?

He say make you text your account
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2022
Guys be vigilant when in traffic around Ajah. I almost got robbed around 9:10am today.

I was heading to Abraham Adesanya with riders in the car, slight traffic around Ilaje before you ascend the bridge.

As a norm around that axis, pedestrians are always crossing, some will gesture to you to slow down for them to cross, while you as a driver will either wait or not depending on the situation.

I slowed down for two guys to cross, one went through the back, the second guy passed in front of the car.
the one that went through the back started hitting my car, banging hard on it. He then quickly jumped on the road divider, at first I was surprised, then it turned into anger

I rolled the driver glass, before I could complete the heavy curse I wanted to lay on him, the one that passed front of the car ran towards me, with his hand under his Polo shirt with a sizeable kitchen knife tucked inside.

Luckily there was no car in front of me, that's how I zoomed off.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2022
Y1nka:

Hyundai fuel economy is just as good as a corolla.

But beware of AC (rarely do u get a kia or hyundai with functioning AC FOR LONG).

Check the “legs” . They break down easily.

If these two are fine, i think you should be good !!

It was my second car on uber before being destroyed. Nice car tho. If i issue

Thanks @Y1nka. I'll check out for those stuff?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2022
dru23:

Bloody lie.... Unless you are using the fake a/c gas .. My first fleet and very first fleet of uber cars were elantra from 2007 to 2008 ... I never had issue with the a/c apart from the normal wear and tear ...

Now as per the "legs" .. They might not be as strong as the corolla.. But I never had frequent legs breaking down ........

When the owner are busy buying substandard parts and using very poorly train mechanics .. Than complains u mention are bound to happen. Don't blame the car, blame ur self

Thanks @dru23 I'll keep these on mind. Have you got any Hyundai mechanics you can recommend?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:35am On Apr 15, 2022
Felicity0001:
Okay, so this month makes it approximately 6minths since I started using my Mercedes Benz c200 compressor for ehailing business in Lagos State and since then I've gone to almost every bad and terrible road both in Lagos and outside Lagos State.

Maintenance have been very limited with spare part very much available, affordable and cheap. I made a good relationship with mechanics so mechanic as never been an issue.

All along I've change the following parts

Stabilizer linkage rod- 4k
Lower arm bushings 3k for both legs
Steering buckles 2k
Linkage 3k new one
Side mirror... The car came with a bad one... 5k for one
1 mirror alone driver's side 2k

Radiator water can... Ladipo boys use me chop for this very part sotey my motor do over heating more than 4 times they kept telling tokunbo is better, since I replaced it with a brand new one for 10k I've had peace.

I have done servicing 2times and still chasing 5k miles after my 2nd oil change

2 times I've also change breakpad, 1st one was after 13k miles

Last week I changed one if my door after a trailer jam the back door left bought it for 10k.
The way German constructed the door once it's been hit the best is to replace it because panel beater can't work freely in it due to it's double layer built inside.

I've changed 3tires out if the 4 that came with the car

So far so good I thank God. I'll recommend the car anyway any time to intended buyer for both private and commercial purposes. Police has never stopped or pulled me over to check either my riders or car papers all they do is beg for money. Chairman watin dey for us nacheesy

I do not have tint and my car is very transparent with a gold color leather interior so one can see a pin from a distance.

I've had reduce troubles with riders and payments

In all I give glory to God almighty.
Despite the car being converted from right to left drive it has out perform beyond it's expectations, I suppose maybe because I've competent technicians who worked on it all thanks to @ olawaseun for that

I've always known that car can handle this e-hailing business... I'm impressed about your feedback. Weldone @felicity001
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2022
AgentXxx:
If everything is alright about the car, then take the offer, it’s a great car as it is what I drive

Okay thanks... I'll take it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2022
mainaugustine:
Good morning bossess, just want to share my few days experience of driving with bolt..
1. My leg is paining me especially my right leg
2. I missed my 25000 bonus
3. Police problem
4. Google map and bolt map sometimes dey misbehave
5. Temptation to spend
6. Transfer I no see
7. Sleep I miss
8. My body is stressed
9. Long journey no rider to bring back so fuel waisting(inside inside ikorodu they Sha paid me 10k)
10. My leg is still paining
11. I just started and my rating is 83%..you talk or you talk who go rate you bad go still rate you
12. Not familiar with Lagos road so I don do mistake many times
13. I never get any offline since
14. My motor don hear am
15. That's all for now....
Thank you
Chai! U for seek advice from veterans on the bolded now. What a waste. Sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2022
samobaba4u:

Chai! U for seek advice from veterans on the bolded now. What a waste. Sorry bro

@samobaba4u I'm an aspiring driver, and I'm trying to gather as much info as possible...

Pls what do you think he should have done better?
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

@samobaba4u I'm an aspiring driver, and I'm trying to gather as much info as possible...

Pls what do you think he should have done better?
Thanks

Once u are out on day one, come back here and ask pipo how u go fit win the bonus. The ogas will give u many hints grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2022
Generalzodd

Are we doing giveaway or we are not doing it. Its Easter already and Mama tabi little girl hasn't even had anything to cook.

My Dashboard is handy cool

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Felicity0001:

You go just breeze in n out of niaja anyhow without coming with anything for us (me) e no gud nacheesy

Come oh e b like na give away time u dey always dey comment here abi d spirit is leading u to do give away for us? cheesy

Abeg me I dey look for who go do give away to me for phone my hustling phone don spoil as BAZ001 no gree transfer him own make I see weather our General go live up to the task cheesy

Them dey do giveaway?, didn’t know o. Make I join na, e no go bad. I’m not even in naija sef, I just turned on my naija phone come remember nl, na so I say make I reach here, how the hustle na?.
This place use style quiet o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kiyosaki1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
The guy is not serious,he is just catching cruise
Glithronix:

Na where this offer dey when I was looking for Corolla? angry
Much respect, boss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
samobaba4u:

Once u are out on day one, come back here and ask pipo how u go fit win the bonus. The ogas will give u many hints grin

Alright, I surely will
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mainaugustine(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Not my portion ...
stacyadams:
....with this fifteen things u write,no go enter task force hand make them no add mo wahala to u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mainaugustine(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
I later some advice one boss gave another newbie about auto accept. ..I collect 1800 bonus
samobaba4u:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Thanks @dru23 I'll keep these on mind. Have you got any Hyundai mechanics you can recommend?

Sorry I don't have any that I can recommend ... I stop using elantra years ago , they became expensive for me to buy.. I always buy tokunbo, but it was too expensive .. So I switch over to Honda Civic frm 03 to 05 .........

But overall the elantra was a good car .. I never regretted using them .

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
dru23:

Sorry I don't have any that I can recommend ... I stop using elantra years ago , they became expensive for me to buy.. I always buy tokunbo, but it was too expensive .. So I switch over to Honda Civic frm 03 to 05 .........

But overall the elantra was a good car .. I never regretted using them .

No wahala... I'll keep you all updated
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abdul111: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
hello house
please i'd like to ask if Honda accord 04/05 model can be used for bolt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Abdul111:
hello house
please i'd like to ask if Honda accord 04/05 model can be used for bolt
Yes. i4 engine preferably.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abdul111: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
dne
ReadaDream:
Yes. i4 engine preferably.
it's the one they call end of discussion. a friend wants to buy it for bolt business but i've never seen anyone using it for bolt

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
chijioke17:
My people my people, oga felicity, baz001, how una dey, been ages

Oga you always show up anytime it’s gbas gbos grin cheesy grin grin.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tboytoby: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
tobisunday:
Good morning bosses in the house, I intend using my honda accord 2007 myself at my own leisure time on the platform.

What advice can I get from experienced drivers here please.
* I don't really know Lagos roads
* my driving is still below average
* what documents do I need aside the normal car documentation.

PLEASE I JUST NEED HELP AND ADVICE.
Improve on your driving first, about not knowing lagos well, you should be able to follow google map or don't be shy to let your rider knows about that so they can direct you. You will need you vehicle insurance document.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Abdul111:
dneit's the one they call end of discussion. a friend wants to buy it for bolt business but i've never seen anyone using it for bolt
Quite a good number of people use the car for E-hailing.

He should get a good unit, if Nigeria used; inspect very well with a qualified and trusted mechanic.

With proper maintenance, he has nothing to worry about. Superb engine and excellent AC. Just pay attention to the suspension.

I'm currently in the market looking for one.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abdul111: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
ReadaDream:

He should get a good unit, if Nigeria used; inspect very well with a qualified and trusted mechanic.

With proper maintenance, he has nothing to worry about. Superb engine and excellent AC. Just pay attention to the suspension.

thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
BAZ001:

Oga you always show up anytime it’s gbas gbos grin cheesy grin grin.

Abeg who them dey gbas gbos,? Direct me to the page
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
It seems Moove has shifted to the 04-06 corrolla and 03-05 camry.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Who using V6 3.0 littre for this hustle how is it' like
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tboytoby:

Improve on your driving first, about not knowing lagos well, you should be able to follow google map or don't be shy to let your rider knows about that so they can direct you. You will need you vehicle insurance document.

Alright thanks.
I think insurance documents is among the car document.

Do I need lassra and hackney permit?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Springboot:

Not a driver but I'll advice you improve on your driving skills and get to know Lagos road networks better before you start else that your leisure time might same as giving lastma and police "leisure" money.

Lolz. Thanks for your input.
What else do you think I need to know sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
ReadaDream:

What's ur budget for a Nigeria used?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4607) (4608) (4609) (4610) (4611) (4612) (4613) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Ceenelly(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.