Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,484 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4805549 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4651) (4652) (4653) (4654) (4655) (4656) (4657) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Pearl1910:

It depends, some short trips are actually good.
Like this morning I did Morgan Estate to Zenith bank Ojodu, GT, ojodu to Aina, Road safety to River valley estate. All in less than 1hr, 3k.
If the pickup is close by and the trip is very short with free road. Or if the trip will put u in a better position, u can take it.
But if u will drive far to pickup a N600 trip or a short trip that will take u inside holdup or take u out of positioning then avoid those. Let it ring out or u pick and cancel
Okay, boss.
All noted.
Much respect.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:04am On Apr 30, 2022
Me and bolt have been dragging DRIVER SCORE for sometime now.
When I started as a newbie, driver score dropped from 100% to 89%.
When I started understanding the game, driver's score increased to 95%
When I enter Lagos Island that unfaithful day, drive scores dropped like water back to 90%, just in a day. embarassed
Now back to 96% - we go get there.
Ain't got no problem with ACCEPTANCE RATE. cool
Please bosses, na how would I see the total number of trips I've done so far and how would I see my driver rating in star?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:08am On Apr 30, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Chaii you’re on your way to indefinite, well feli on the beat dey for you.

I no dey for am ooh his is on his owngrin

5/81 that guy bad gan! grin his blocking will be premiumgrin

Doesn't he know how to use the set destination feature and the tricks associated with it?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:29am On Apr 30, 2022
GeneralZodd:

@ Feli and Kanuisagoat, whether you guys drive big litre engines or not, this ebook Will solve una vawulence. Visit website www.makemyfuelathome.com to learn more about this. Thank you

You no wellgrin no mind kanudgoat like say 2k no be money. 2k in a week and a month is how much and he made it sound as if it's so insignificant.

You no c say I no even answer am?? Me dey sell my EOD then opt for rental I b mumu abi??

Which profit? Couple with high cost of maintenance and other responsibilities to charter for 30k or more will solve a lot and he tried to make it look as if its nothing. Me I no get strength to argue with person wey only use V6 as personal use and not as both personal and transportation purpose.

Let the guy who wants tobuse Es350 go ahead abeg I'm not discouraging neither I'm advising you oooh... I inly share my experience.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:42am On Apr 30, 2022
northbird:

Try Uber. Ever since the Bolt driver score ish started, I hv not been comfortable using them. Last week I tried Uber, this week, after 15 trips, you stay on 5% commission. In 2 days, you can get the 15 trips. No fear of not picking trips.
Easy work.

I have said it here severely, no loyalty in this hustlegrin

See northbird who is ine of the pioneers championing Bolt in the last 12 to 24 months is now married to Ubergrin this live no balance at all. grin

For me ooh fuel.ck all of them they'll are scam

Abeg make I enjoy my 2k/hr dey go jare

God ni go shame us

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:05am On Apr 30, 2022
obinoral1179:
Anyone with a compressor seller contact for honda Civic?

I have a guy at cleg that fixes my AC, he doesn't sell compressor, but will obviously get a good one for you. Pathetic to say I don't have his number, because he is always available and easy to get when the need arise.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:09am On Apr 30, 2022
Glithronix:
When I enter Lagos Island that unfaithful day, drive scores dropped like water back to 90%, just in a day. embarassed
Please bosses, na how would I see the total number of trips I've done so far and how would I see my driver rating in star?

No worry, one day you will be thinking what did I do? Where did I go wrong? That's how far Bolt fingers their drivers head. On Indriver, you can easily spot the rider that gave you a star.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:13am On Apr 30, 2022
davit:

4 tyres? shocked

That wasn't my hand writing boss grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:51am On Apr 30, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Thursday nko? grin

grin Thursday still get me thinking... I got a request from Magodo to Modele street, Yaba. On getting to PU, rider I'm coming sounded so faint and as Sabinus I decide to eat the food in my car knowing fully well I am not the morning food type of person. He meet me half way while eating and I have to suspend the food. As we are going, around Ojota I start to notice this wobbling in my stomach, I try to see if I can gas out to create some balance, no way, stuff getting intense as I move. Rider asked if I can take him back? I quickly do the maths and opportunity of doing 5500 within 2 hrs. So I told him let's see as it goes since he only want to pick something. On getting to Modele street, the thing like a baby has already have it tip out, my kneels are shaking, like I am already sweating cheesy told him I don't think I can take you back as the tot of telling him to go I'll text my account number to him lingers. Rider refused to alight sighting he have to locate where he is going to first. So the person ask him to come to zenith bank, no zenith bank on Modele street, but FCmB. He said he saw a Zenith bank on Ojuelegba road, maybe that is the bank... I careless what was happening, I just drove him down to the place, quickly jump down from the car, trying to run into the bank, but no parking space grin the tot of leaving my car on the road crossed my mind, but I saw the yellow line and I'm like you can't sought one to enter another. The guy was still busy going up and down. I told him, Oga sought me let me go biko, he refused. So I talked to the person he is looking for, only to find out it was Zenith bank Tejuosho Rd. I got angry and didn't exchange words with him again, just told him to get into the car, let me quickly drop him and proceed to my unfinished business. I told him to make transfer as we go, he refused sighting he must get to destination. That pissed me off as I told him today seem to be lucky day for him, if not for emergency and nature call, I won't move an inch from the destination on the app and I'll get my money. We got there, he did transfer without prove and try to alight. Told him he have to wait, he unlocked the car manually and alight. I chase after him and we begin to trade words. Security men approach and a little drama was about to start. I refresh my app again and saw the alert. Tho, people were saying I did the right thing, I should have even lock is cloth till I saw alert. Right within, I felt so embarrassed, like I felt I've gotten to a point I don't want to go physical on anyone and maybe I should have been a bit calm.

So these tots cross my mind. What do one do to riders that alight from car with the "I have done it" no prove and before you know they are already a step into their compound? Should one go physical with a rider at any point regardless who is right or wrong? Now I can understand why some drivers door handles don't function, unless they open the door for u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Otunbalai(m): 6:10am On Apr 30, 2022
pope191:

Check your fan, even if the fan is working, it maybe working in the wrong manner.

I have check it .....even mechanic has check it for me, they all confirm it's working well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:28am On Apr 30, 2022
Otunbalai:

Irony is, the water does not go down....

Check the reservoir, after which then examine your water pump. Any strange sound coming from where you have the serpentine belt?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:29am On Apr 30, 2022
Otunbalai:

I have check it .....even mechanic has check it for me, they all confirm it's working well

Have you try starting it without the radiator cover head to see if the content will spill out? If it doesn't spill out, then it's not just gasket. If you are sure your fan is blowing well and in the right direction. Focus on the water pump.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2022
pope191:
On Wednesday, after rounding up on the island, got a trip to Gbagada around 4 30pm. Sweet trip, light traffic. Got to Gbagada and saw another ride. Swiftly I picked it as it was towards Ikeja, rush down to PU. As I park to analyse the trip, rider was stepping out of the gate. I found out the trip was around Zenith bank Alausa, my eyes popped as my head rang grin 1600 for hour plus trip around 5 sometin and I'm yet to get to MBA which may get all choked before I got there. Initially I tot what I saw when the request beeped was GRA not knowing it was Alausa. How to tell rider I can't go as she open the door becomes an issue. Gently slide gear stick to D while I try to ignite the car, but the car won't come up. Case closed

The woman head was strong as I saw strain that night. Stayed put at Gbagada monitoring traffic situation. Only to saw on dangling trip for almost 40 mins to air Base around PWd for 2k. I check the map and saw 18 mins, gave her 2600, she accept. In my mind wow grin call rider and she goes sorry, I didn't know I accept it, please cancel it I only have 2k or will you pick me like that. I'm like sorry... how about Indriver commission, I am at the receiving end here. She goes with that soft voice as if she already knew Pope weakness grin but I try to pull the hard one and ask her to make it 2200. Beside 2000 is not bad for 18 minutes trip, which she agreed adding 200. The heavy rain caught me as I was about connecting to the express. Gosh! I had a low thinking rider that was on the phone talking about how broke she was and bored, so she went to her friends place to blow some smoke. The rain was something else, I couldn't see clearly, pisses and filled with regrets. Got to her place, she didn't have any money on her and was trying to strike conversation. I just wasn't having any of that as I am mindful of where I with the darkness that came with that night. Finally, she ask me to give her few minutes, went inside, only to return with 2k with plead, maybe if I can leave my account, she will send the balance cheesy in my mind, is this girl ok like this? I don't even know what to do, because right inside my mind I was already thinking, what if she didn't return, how do I locate her flat grin took the 2k and start another journey of finding my way home

I enjoyed your story. Hope say you no use AC for the ride?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 7:50am On Apr 30, 2022
Pearl1910:

Honestly, I can't bet in this buts it's unbelievable. Real 24GB for N3,500 is impossible, I will need to see it with my eyes before I believe.
I am sure u must have had bonus data that rolled over or something. Or u r under some special plan that reduces the cost of your data there must be a catch.
I still stand either that data is fake or u have a special plan
The plan is 3,500 for 12gb then u get extra 12gb bonus making it total of 24gb.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

The plan is 3509 for 12gb then u get extra 12gb bonus making it total of 24gb.

You are right. Don't mind Donfortune, he knows it but can't ownup. I actually did a little research yesterday and discovered it's 12GB for 3,500 then they give u extra 12GB bonus data.
Validity on the 12GB data is 30 days.
Validity of the extra 12GB bonus data is 2 weeks.
This product is not even available to everyone, only people with high data consumption.

But he made it sound like he buys 24GB data for N3,500.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2022
pope191:

That wasn't my hand writing boss grin

Issorite! Kontinuu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2022
pope191:

No worry, one day you will be thinking what did I do? Where did I go wrong? That's how far Bolt fingers their drivers head. On Indriver, you can easily spot the rider that gave you a star.
Indriver rating is damn transparent. I wonder why other ehaling apps can't be like that.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2022
73O9:

shocked shocked what did I just read from bolt ambassador?
My eyes must be paining me.

e shock you too?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Senior men and engineers in the house, make una come to my aid ó. My car is still moving when I put it on park. Na hand brake I dey take hold am like this. Please what could be the problem? Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2022
So google map don add another name join ikorodu road grin ikorodu road - oluosun no more shodipo grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2022
samobaba4u:
Senior men and engineers in the house, make una come to my aid ó. My car is still moving when I put it on park. Na hand brake I dey take hold am like this. Please what could be the problem? Thanks

Your selector cable is loosed or bad ....a rewire can help you check and fix it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:22am On Apr 30, 2022
eyinola:
So google map don add another name join ikorodu road grin ikorodu road - oluosun no more shodipo grin
Na so we see am o. How far? Hope you are back on the road.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2022
samobaba4u:

When you say still moving what do you mean? That’s the transmission is still pushing the vehicle or that the car still rolls when on a slope?

If it’s the first situation then follow IFSHR’s advice above but if it’s the other one then it’s because your parking pin in your gearbox has broken and you’d need to open it up to fix it (this mostly happens if you don’t use your handbrake at all while parking)

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2022
davit:

Indriver rating is damn transparent. I wonder why other ehaling apps can't be like that.

100% straight forward. The problem is the riders now, most are cunny set of people. Nah letter I say make I go post and go back home, that is how I say let me on the app and see what's up. Nah road I they like this, they are just using Lekki trip to lure me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2022
donbrowser:

My village people are not that wicked grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2022
donbrowser:

Shey na only rider dey enjoy the AC?
So u will be sweating under the hot sun grin like you are selling gala just to punish rider?
I thought you guys were millionaires really?
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...and if it continues remove your steering grin

No... Convert it to RHDgringrin

Una dey mad for this place I swear
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Shey na only rider dey enjoy the AC?
So u will be sweating under the hot sun grin like you are selling gala just to punish rider?
I thought you guys were millionaires really?
grin

Where did I state I'm a millionaire?

2nd. It is nobody's business if you use AC for 300 naira trip thirdly I couldn't recall stating that a rider is being punished by not using AC. Lastly I think you should reconsider another username because the current one and poke nosing are two poles apart.

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Its a very lovely day to drive in Abuja after yesterday’s heavy tsunami rainfall.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
pope191:

Please where can I see my driver rating (in star)? embarassed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrEnigma(m): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
This is not true actually. Well, the bit about 2weeks validity for the extra data isn't true.

The main data and the extra expire the same day. I know because I use it.

Pearl1910:

You are right. Don't mind Donfortune, he knows it but can't ownup. I actually did a little research yesterday and discovered it's 12GB for 3,500 then they give u extra 12GB bonus data.
Validity on the 12GB data is 30 days.
Validity of the extra 12GB bonus data is 2 weeks.
This product is not even available to everyone, only people with high data consumption.

But he made it sound like he buys 24GB data for N3,500.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrEnigma(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
To see the number of rides you've completed, click on Acceptance rate, however, I'm not sure a driver can see his own ratings. Maybe you should use a rider app to book yourself then see it from there.

Glithronix:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4651) (4652) (4653) (4654) (4655) (4656) (4657) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Barbiturate(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.