Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770221 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4670) (4671) (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 1:12pm On May 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Healthy and hearty without income na another sickness be that.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2022
Pilots

Pls recommend me a very good AC technician, my AC doesn't chill under Hot Sun at all, abeg AC is our work.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2022
Felicity0001:

Yeah its good shall I don't discourage it don't get me wrong... But b4 I will bring the car for inspection to you I must have fix any dent or paint work so owner don't see any traces or reason to fell insecure... Thats the point I'm trying to make.

Ever since I've been driving, yr 2000 I've never been involve in a serious accident that would wreck the car from moving and God will not allow it to ever happen to me or any one of us ijn! But that doesn't mean accident dont happen, so if it happens it doesn't mean owner should retrieve his or her car like say the other person they want to give the car to drive is a God or an angel that won't wreck the car.

The point is owners don't like hearing too much stories like mechanical fault or something that'll make them spend the little driver delivers. Just pay them and have your peace. Shikina

Ur point is quite understandable the first guy I gave my Car to, if I had not inspected the car would have been wrecked by now till I got a new guy, not all partner will repair the car before the next date of inspection, especially if it's not something serious but don't forget that if not fixed on time by the driver, the condition of the car will.gt worse overtime and at the end of it all, it is the owner that will suffer(bear it) it, or would you agree to drive a car wrecked by another driver? My point is not all partners/drivers are like you, you can only speak for yourself grin never the less your type is very rare.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2022
Lush100:
Amen

May God restore your health and replace whatever was lost in many fold IJn.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2022
Glithronix:

True, boss.
Routine inspection based on stipulated and agreed day.
Na so e dey run, not just alert.

Experience is the best teacher bro! Once got my finger burnt, before I got another reliable driver.Now I know better lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 2:20pm On May 08, 2022
Glithronix:

Boss man Lush, I no read from you again. We didn't conclude on the stuff, boss.

Bro,

Bro,
If u can look for a good naija used.
Then we will deal.
Just try to save some money now so that I can add up the little difference.( As initial deposit)
But wait till end of June/1st week July.
Use the time now to scout for a good car.
Apologies if it not very favorable but u can be sure if something comes up , if pull for you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spartacus11(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2022
Lush100:

Bro,

Bro,
Then we will deal.
Just try to save some money now so that I can add up the little difference.( As initial deposit)
Apologies if it not very favorable but u can be sure if something comes up , if pull for you

Divine recovery Bro. What ever you have lost may the Good Lord grant you wholeness. Bless up

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:08pm On May 08, 2022
@ YeyeGbami. Please did you eventually fix your phone screen?
I need to fix my phone screen asap. I couldn't end a trip yesterday.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:29pm On May 08, 2022
Lush100:

Ok.

I will pay full.
I don't need any initial deposit but I will give u to manage this fleet (1 car grin)
Of course I will pay u for being the manager.
The reason I am saying this is because currently I am not able to walk.(had an accident)
I (am to be) have been at home for 3 months.(I am resuming next month).
That's why my personal car has been at home for months
And you were responding as if nothing happened.
I love this maturity.
Thank God for life, you're healed, boss.
Much respect.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:29pm On May 08, 2022
Lush100:

Bro,

Bro,
Then we will deal.

Healing I pray for thy boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:32pm On May 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

Okay, send the 60k to Felicity.
This one u r still asking questions, u still dey gather the money? Bazoo send Dollars and contribute to this challenge.
I have been waiting for this challenge for too long.

So if nah u won do give away, you go fit send money to Felicity You get mind ooo. Person wey born for warri, leave for PH and he is driving in Lagos . Just say you no won post dashboard

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:35pm On May 08, 2022
Lush100:

Bro,

Bro,
Then we will deal.
This is duly noted and saved.
I will work towards it and notify you once it's all clicked.
Thanks, boss.
Much respect, sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:42pm On May 08, 2022
pope191:

So if nah u won do give away, you go fit send money to Felicity You get mind ooo. Person wey born for warri, leave for PH and he is driving in Lagos . Just say you no won post dashboard

Lolz...see u, u dey give excuse.
Oya send am to Kanuisagoat Or Deedee. I don give u 3 options prove u r serious. Put ur money where ur mouth is.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:43pm On May 08, 2022
northbird:
Inside life. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Healthy and hearty without income na another sickness be that.

Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither. do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly. Father feedeth them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:12pm On May 08, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...see u, u dey give excuse.
Oya send am to Kanuisagoat Or Deedee. I don give u 3 options prove u r serious. Put ur money where ur mouth is.

If you can't trust me, why do i have to stress. Show your 3 months dashboard and take 20k. What's hard in that?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2022
Thanks everyone.
I appreciate.
Make we die the matter about my accident.
I never reach our president level of vegetables na.
Make we shift goal post to the new brewing vow-lense btwn pope and pearl.
And na dashboard mata oh grin

Meanwhile how una dey do am as nasoso screen dey crack.
Na fall e fall abi una finger bi like hammer.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:56pm On May 08, 2022
northbird:

Yes i was able to fix both Samsung at their service center, picked them for the owner within a week.

I con go carry another huawei wey belong to my sister go give engineer for village, na one story after the other bayi.

If you have the money and the difference no too much, i’ll advise you take it to your manufacturer service center.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:58pm On May 08, 2022
Johnchrix:

Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither. do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly. Father feedeth them.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:22pm On May 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Yes i was able to fix both Samsung at their service center, picked them for the owner within a week.

I con go carry another huawei wey belong to my sister go give engineer for village, na one story after the other bayi.

If you have the money and the difference no too much, i’ll advise you take it to your manufacturer service center.

Thanks Boss. That one week is what I can't spare. Hgggh. I will go there tomorrow n find out. It's Huawei.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:20pm On May 08, 2022
Lush100:

Ok.

I will pay full.
I don't need any initial deposit but I will give u to manage this fleet (1 car grin)
Of course I will pay u for being the manager.
The reason I am saying this is because currently I am not able to walk.(had an accident)
I (am to be) have been at home for 3 months.(I am resuming next month).
That's why my personal car has been at home for months
Jeez! I'm so sorry to hear this bro. I thank God for sparing your life, and I wish you a quick and total recovery
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:47pm On May 08, 2022
pope191:

If you can't trust me, why do i have to stress. Show your 3 months dashboard and take 20k. What's hard in that?

Oga, I no trust u. After all u say here, U and Bazoo can't see my dashboard for free.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by marksburg: 7:49pm On May 08, 2022
marksburg:
Hi good people and happy Sunday.
I always can't help but to read this thread from where I stopped and laugh and also wonder about a lot of things. For now am at the receiving end but I know very soon I will also be able to give some useful tips grin

Yesterday marked my 3rd day into this business and for some reasons I just feel excited. Not necessarily because I am doing too good yet but simply coz an happy offering a service and getting paid instanta!

But I have observed some few issues am currently encountering and need some tips pls.
1) in only 3days, my rating has dropped to 78% and I have no single clue what is responsible for that. Am I suppoz to go offline after pickup until customer gets to destination and then i push the app to "online"? Coz in some cases I receive incoming new rider notification even as am not available.
2) is there a way to set my preferred work area ? In many cases I ask riders to cancel coz I don't want to go their location.
3) Is there a trick to conserving phone ba3 life? I come back home to charge the phone after every 5hrs thus missing out on good earnings. Also no thanks to our road side guys who have continued to sell bad chargers that would never add 1bar to the phone ba3.
4) Can I and my family be sustained with this line of business if I give it complete dedication?(it's my car, very clean)
5) Rider is at 4km away and wants to do a 1km ride grin How do I ask them to cancel without impacting on my rating?
6) How much longer do I have before taking my car for inspection?

Pls help my ministry my people
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daboski22(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2022
I think I've built enough ginger to start uber and bolt next week.
I know say I no dey hear word but make una advise me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2022
@Lush100, get well dude.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:35pm On May 08, 2022
marksburg:

Pls help my ministry my people

Answer

1. You probably have auto accept on, if the feature is on all ride requests will be automatically accepted. Turn it off by going to setting on the bolt app, then app settings.

2. I’m afraid you can’t set preferred area to work, it will affect the whole system as very few drivers will want to take riders to trenches. So it is not possible for now

3. You need original car charger, if possible with multiple USB ports so others can charge too.

4. Depends on you o. If you’re in lagos or abuja it is doable.

5. Reduce your pick up radius to 2KM.

6. Get your inspection done asap, it is pretty cheap.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:37pm On May 08, 2022
Lush please recover quickly, sorry.
It's quite unfortunate, just take it easy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2022
Olayetan:
Pilots

Pls recommend me a very good AC technician, my AC doesn't chill under Hot Sun at all, abeg AC is our work.
When we go compile list of good AC technician and their location/number?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by marksburg: 9:25pm On May 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Answer

1. You probably have auto accept on, if the feature is on all ride requests will be automatically accepted. Turn it off by going to setting on the bolt app, then app settings.

2. I’m afraid you can’t set preferred area to work, it will affect the whole system as very few drivers will want to take riders to trenches. So it is not possible for now

3. You need original car charger, if possible with multiple USB ports so others can charge too.

4. Depends on you o. If you’re in lagos or abuja it is doable.

5. Reduce your pick up radius to 2KM.

6. Get your inspection done asap, it is pretty cheap.

Thanks alot bro. I checked my settings and it's not set to auto accept
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 10:58pm On May 08, 2022
Lush100
Blessings Pon blessings �
Thank God 4 you.
My prayer is that Everything concerning accident will not come near us all in this thread amen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:07am On May 09, 2022
Blackbishop:

You sha wan drag me talk. I ain't joining issues with some educated fools again. And some wanna be oluomo.

Lol... Guy! When you go buy me my one bottle na... D tin don dey try too much oooh... Besides e don tey we see self watin dey happen can gan self?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:10am On May 09, 2022
Baker77:
Costain inward Marina(Eko bridge) don block..

Use alternate route!!!

Ha! This moniker reminds me of coker007 or is it coker77?

That Guy shall find car so tey we didn't hear from him again.

I just hope he's doing great.

Come where is Barbie aka ikejamanismgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4670) (4671) (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Barbiturate(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.