Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4769040 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:50pm On May 09, 2022
141samuel:
Bolt just hammer me with suspension

Uber is calling you, pick up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 2:56pm On May 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:

I'm on my own way already , I don't know how to keep up with 50 completion rate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:11pm On May 09, 2022
141samuel:
I'm on my own way already , I don't know how to keep up with 50 completion rate

No mind them. Naso one rider dey request me dey cancel yesterday around Iba, before i go say make i call the weyrey don cancel. Like 3 times, i need to go offline and commot for that area.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:16pm On May 09, 2022
sandammy:

So I went to that man in Ogba today as you described. Turned out it was my condenser that has a big hole as if a nail is used to puncture it. He took it to repair, added oil to the compressor and refilled the gas.
In all I paid 15k non negotiable. I hope this permanently solve the AC wahala.
Thanks bro for the suggestion.

Hopefully, he is an expert but AC wahala can frustrate even the best of them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adolphus08(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Uber clients cancel with impunity.
There is no arrive now button, so they deliberately use a location far from their real location to avoid countdown.
Uber sends very long pickups
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 3:33pm On May 09, 2022
repairpalng:
Available

Lgv20 and samsung note4 screen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2022
141samuel:
Bolt just hammer me with suspension
Na 1 month them give me today. Last week Tuesday they sent a message that my account has been blocked for 7 days but I was still able to go online until this morning.

Na indriver I use do soft work today.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 3:40pm On May 09, 2022
ReadaDream:
Na 1 month them give me today. Last week Tuesday they sent a message that my account has been blocked for 7 days but I was still able to go online until this morning.

Na indriver I use do soft work today.

Make dem kwantinue na dem get mouth now. Plus 5% of fair exxlusive for them alone before them go charge thier 20%. Na dem het the floor for now.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2022
ncnerio:

Make dem kwantinue na dem get mouth now. Plus 5% of fair exxlusive for them alone before them go charge thier 20%. Na dem het the floor for now.
Na them Sabi. I kind of enjoy the freedom Indriver gives.

No completion rate
No acceptance rate
No driver score.

Just bid for a ride you are comfortable with. Unlike Bolt that throws anything at you and expect you to take it.e.g Driving out at 430am this morning, I went online on Bolt, the first ride that came was heading to AJANGBADI Market.... On a Monday morning! What business do I have there cheesy

I don uninstall the app till further notice.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:52pm On May 09, 2022
sandammy:

I also made that suggestion, he said its a minor issue.
Let me observe this one for few weeks first

I was only considering how much you spent so far with regards how much a new one would cost.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2022
Felicity001:

Bro if you know how phone screen dey break anyhow for my hand enh!! Abeg no just carry Samsung near me ooo abeggrin
Go and buy redmi phones they have stronger screen...it's gorrila they are using...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2022
sandammy:

So I went to that man in Ogba today as you described. Turned out it was my condenser that has a big hole as if a nail is used to puncture it. He took it to repair, added oil to the compressor and refilled the gas.
Hope you got the number so as to achieve it for future
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2022
Crvrider:

I was only considering how much you spent so far with regards how much a new one would cost.
I got it bro. Thanks for the concern.
Even myself when he mentioned 15k I shocked.I don't even know how much a new one would cost.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2022
obinoral1179:
Hope you got the number so as to achieve it for future
Yes I did

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2022
Crvrider:
Good day comrades. Does anyone here have this brand tool set, would like to know if it's quality enough? I just got this(1/2" & 1/4"wink wrench and sockets for my DIY's

Lol... Bros you no want make mechanic dem feed their childrenes and wives and babes again ni... Bros be calming down na haba!grin

How much did you get this and what and what exactly do you want to be doing yourself.

Oil change, breakpads change, fuel pump or vucanizer works... What can these tools do really

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 5:16pm On May 09, 2022
sandammy:

please share his contact I'm having similar issue.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 5:22pm On May 09, 2022
Crvrider:
Good day comrades. Does anyone here have this brand tool set, would like to know if it's quality enough? I just got this(1/2" & 1/4"wink wrench and sockets for my DIY's
nice one..what's the cost?
You still need spanner(ring and flat) I believe.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 5:50pm On May 09, 2022
For my car maintenance especially daily routine before I jet out in the morning:-

I know many people attended lasdri training and I find that training very useful.

First thing I do check before starting my car early in the morning is

1. Belt yes the belt and why? Because even the so called tokumbo sometimes can fail you on the road anything can happen I don’t trust belt we do buy so due to experience I make sure I checked around the belt. If I notice any wornout, I might probably change it and also I make sure to have extra belt.

2. If you’re using Corola I mean regular 03-07 I make sure I check oil seal if it’s leaking. Because many corollas out there Dey short oil especially if you’re using it for this hustle. To change Corolla oil seal is just 1-3k depend on the mechanic and where you buy parts. But for Honda Civic 06-09 I make sure I checked under the bottom if there’s no leakage Lagos roads is sometimes bad and you might not have an idea if you’ve hit a terrible stone that’ll make your engine or gear oil to be leaking.

3. For corollas yes I kept on insisting on corollas because na them plenty pass and I’ve got one here. Make sure you check your oil stick level. Corolla Dey short oil even Ladipo self most of them na engines wey dem buy from owode majority go reboil and resale. Even if you carry Imam or Pastor go Ladipo you’ might still fall victim talking from experience tokumbo of corollas engine no too sure for Ladipo again.

But for Honda Civic I love this particular car engine cos I’ve got one too and other brands check your oil level if it’s short top it with the recommended oil brand by checking the oil cover you’ll know which one is recommended for your car.

4. I check the coolant level if it’s short I top it. Because sometimes our weather is unpredictable.

5. I use to make use of my wiper fluid while driving and I’ll just top it too.

6. Check your four tyre round and see if it’s less and also your extra tyre if it’s less remember to fill it.
For tyres you can check Aliexpress.com, alibaba.com or Jumia check for tyre accessories you’ll get tyre gauge it’s cost less down 2k on Aliexpress it’s good you’ll know the level of your tyre gauge easily.

So basically for me, these are few things I make sure I check before leaving home for hustle in the morning.

Some general experiences for newbies that love hustling at night:-

1. Make sure around 8-9pm you fill your tank with 4-5k of fuel. It’s very important because the only place you’ll be able to get fuel around island is enyo filling station ikate and mainland is ojota by odo iyalaro.

2. Make sure you have change like 200 100* 5 to sort police should in case you fall victim of any documents whatsoever.

3. Never argue or no your rights at night whenever armed policemen stop you for night.

4. Never ever for any reason collect a package delivery for night. It’s dangerous and set up. Many drivers are currently in jail for this act. My experiences was bad with things like this:-

Have got a request around one estate along kusenla road he called me with cool voice and go on like this below:-

Rider: mr. Saintrow good evening sir how’s your day going and work sir.
Me: fine sir in my mind I have doubt on him
R: sir I’ll be waiting for you at the gate
Me: ok I zoom got to pickup
R: waiting already at the entrance with a Package—— sir this is what’s going sir
Me: please what’s inside the package and can I open it I mean tear it and video it with you?
R: why will you do that sir anyways I understand it’s for your safety but na popcorn Dey there sir.
Me: guy stop fooling me how can you transport popcorn worth less down 500naira to Ikoyi with 1.5surge nawao na drug Dey there alaye.
R: bros calm now I go pay now.
Me: guy my nickname is ghost if you doesn’t stop this shit I’ve got you on camera I’ll report you to the authorities very useless idiot naso una Dey make jjc fall victims.
R: ran inside with sorry
That’s it imagine carrying popcorn 500 to delivered to girlfriend very useless idiots so be vigilante guys.

5. Never ever I repeat Never ever collect anything from passenger to hide from Police at anytime. It’s a trap you might land in jail.

6. Don’t ever listen to any rider whenever you sight law enforcement at night. Many of those riders that’ll shout run or take another route might have a dangerous weapon to kill you and collect your car. Make sure you face the police whatever happens is not in your control so far you don’t have anything don’t worry police no Dey disturb Uber.

7. Don’t ever accept offline at night it’s very dangerous cos if anything happen to your drunk rider maybe he/she die the only thing that’ll help you is your ongoing online trip.

8. Don’t and never have any goodies, chocolate, biscuit or whatsoever to offer riders I don’t follow bolt/Uber trainings on what they said we should have to entice riders for ratings. Guys America is different from Nigeria you don’t know what the rider has taken before entering your car he or she might’ve taken poison to assist the journey you com give am your chocolate na you police go hold oh.

9. If rider fail to pay you fully or none don’t fight physically cos you don’t know the kind of fate he or she has. it’s might be setups because most of them are walking dead i wrote this on my last article. You fit curse them but don’t fight physically

10. If your instinct tells you that rider(s) seems dangerous at night drop them it’s a sign from God.

11. Don’t carry 2-3 guys together at night. Haaa it’s scary experiences especially if they’re coming from clubs majority go don high and some might’ve good intentions for you but then naija is dangerous.

12. If you’re carrying a guy (huge guy) at night never allow him to sit at the back. He’s huge he fit make you sleep with just chemical or strangle you and please always watch your inner mirrors should in case you carry ladies too.

13. Should in case you’re tired and want to rest, never sleep on the Lekki Epe expressway. ESP on that folix lounge road that’s too risky for your life. Make sure you go Fola osibo, street opposite farm city Lekki one, freedom way by presken hotel is not bad too, but don’t sleep on major road and admiralty road too never sleep there.

14. If a rider begged you for cash never give them it’s a trap na fake transfer them wan do. Carry them go atm make them withdraw.

15. If a rider tells you that they don’t have cash to give you at night, and they can’t do transfer, but once they get home they’ll go inside and bring your money (this always happened early in the morning esp with runs babe wey dem no sell) tell them to drop their phone or anything valuable and go inside to bring your money. Never allow them to go no matter how they sweet chatted you.

16. Some places to sleep on the island:- Lekki 1, chevron by alternative road, Osapa London is not very bad too in front of those hotels, Dmatel hotel, kusenla road by that stadium, mega chicken, sky mall sangotedo many people will add join.

For Victoria island:- Eko hotel road, Oniru beach, many hotels around oniru is safe too, Cubana, quilox and many more.

Yaba: sabo only.
Surulere: bode Thomas
Ikeja: off Toyin, Allen, shoprite and many more from people comments below.

17. If a rider call you and tell you that you’ll pick something for him at mushin and bring it for him or her in ajah on sososo surge but you’ll give the sender money like 1-10k guy it’s old format. Na foam you Dey pick and on top of your fuel you’ll lose and cry.

Last but not the least

18. ALWAYS DUST YOUR CARPETS AND RUG AT NIGHT SOME RIDERS MIGHT'VE DROPPED TABLET OR DRUGS AND IF POLICE DO STOP AND SEARCH YOU DONT HAVE CAMERA TO PROOF YOUR INNOCENCE IS BAD.

Guys wey Dey copy my post I appreciate you but kindly Dey share your experience too make other Dey learn. Give credits too I’m saintrow on FB nairaland is Ghost1994.

I stop from here today
God will continue to guide and protect us.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2022
sandammy:

Please can you share the AC man's phone number.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:07pm On May 09, 2022
I can relate to the popcorn story. Na so I delivered cocaine to one idiot at PrimeWater yesterday unknowingly. It was just one rough wrapper that was used to wrap it. I got to the destination before I knew when she was unwrapping it. Imagine the idiot even left the wrapper inside my car with the nylon.
Ghost1994:
For my car maintenance especially daily routine before I jet out in the morning:-

I know many people attended lasdri training and I find that training very useful.

First thing I do check before starting my car early in the morning is

1. Belt yes the belt and why? Because even the so called tokumbo sometimes can fail you on the road anything can happen I don’t trust belt we do buy so due to experience I make sure I checked around the belt. If I notice any wornout, I might probably change it and also I make sure to have extra belt.

2. If you’re using Corola I mean regular 03-07 I make sure I check oil seal if it’s leaking. Because many corollas out there Dey short oil especially if you’re using it for this hustle. To change Corolla oil seal is just 1-3k depend on the mechanic and where you buy parts. But for Honda Civic 06-09 I make sure I checked under the bottom if there’s no leakage Lagos roads is sometimes bad and you might not have an idea if you’ve hit a terrible stone that’ll make your engine or gear oil to be leaking.

3. For corollas yes I kept on insisting on corollas because na them plenty pass and I’ve got one here. Make sure you check your oil stick level. Corolla Dey short oil even Ladipo self most of them na engines wey dem buy from owode majority go reboil and resale. Even if you carry Imam or Pastor go Ladipo you’ might still fall victim talking from experience tokumbo of corollas engine no too sure for Ladipo again.

But for Honda Civic I love this particular car engine cos I’ve got one too and other brands check your oil level if it’s short top it with the recommended oil brand by checking the oil cover you’ll know which one is recommended for your car.

4. I check the coolant level if it’s short I top it. Because sometimes our weather is unpredictable.

5. I use to make use of my wiper fluid while driving and I’ll just top it too.

6. Check your four tyre round and see if it’s less and also your extra tyre if it’s less remember to fill it.
For tyres you can check Aliexpress.com, alibaba.com or Jumia check for tyre accessories you’ll get tyre gauge it’s cost less down 2k on Aliexpress it’s good you’ll know the level of your tyre gauge easily.

So basically for me, these are few things I make sure I check before leaving home for hustle in the morning.

Some general experiences for newbies that love hustling at night:-

1. Make sure around 8-9pm you fill your tank with 4-5k of fuel. It’s very important because the only place you’ll be able to get fuel around island is enyo filling station ikate and mainland is ojota by odo iyalaro.

2. Make sure you have change like 200 100* 5 to sort police should in case you fall victim of any documents whatsoever.

3. Never argue or no your rights at night whenever armed policemen stop you for night.

4. Never ever for any reason collect a package delivery for night. It’s dangerous and set up. Many drivers are currently in jail for this act. My experiences was bad with things like this:-

Have got a request around one estate along kusenla road he called me with cool voice and go on like this below:-

Rider: mr. Saintrow good evening sir how’s your day going and work sir.
Me: fine sir in my mind I have doubt on him
R: sir I’ll be waiting for you at the gate
Me: ok I zoom got to pickup
R: waiting already at the entrance with a Package—— sir this is what’s going sir
Me: please what’s inside the package and can I open it I mean tear it and video it with you?
R: why will you do that sir anyways I understand it’s for your safety but na popcorn Dey there sir.
Me: guy stop fooling me how can you transport popcorn worth less down 500naira to Ikoyi with 1.5surge nawao na drug Dey there alaye.
R: bros calm now I go pay now.
Me: guy my nickname is ghost if you doesn’t stop this shit I’ve got you on camera I’ll report you to the authorities very useless idiot naso una Dey make jjc fall victims.
R: ran inside with sorry
That’s it imagine carrying popcorn 500 to delivered to girlfriend very useless idiots so be vigilante guys.

5. Never ever I repeat Never ever collect anything from passenger to hide from Police at anytime. It’s a trap you might land in jail.

6. Don’t ever listen to any rider whenever you sight law enforcement at night. Many of those riders that’ll shout run or take another route might have a dangerous weapon to kill you and collect your car. Make sure you face the police whatever happens is not in your control so far you don’t have anything don’t worry police no Dey disturb Uber.

7. Don’t ever accept offline at night it’s very dangerous cos if anything happen to your drunk rider maybe he/she die the only thing that’ll help you is your ongoing online trip.

8. Don’t and never have any goodies, chocolate, biscuit or whatsoever to offer riders I don’t follow bolt/Uber trainings on what they said we should have to entice riders for ratings. Guys America is different from Nigeria you don’t know what the rider has taken before entering your car he or she might’ve taken poison to assist the journey you com give am your chocolate na you police go hold oh.

9. If rider fail to pay you fully or none don’t fight physically cos you don’t know the kind of fate he or she has. it’s might be setups because most of them are walking dead i wrote this on my last article. You fit curse them but don’t fight physically

10. If your instinct tells you that rider(s) seems dangerous at night drop them it’s a sign from God.

11. Don’t carry 2-3 guys together at night. Haaa it’s scary experiences especially if they’re coming from clubs majority go don high and some might’ve good intentions for you but then naija is dangerous.

12. If you’re carrying a guy (huge guy) at night never allow him to sit at the back. He’s huge he fit make you sleep with just chemical or strangle you and please always watch your inner mirrors should in case you carry ladies too.

13. Should in case you’re tired and want to rest, never sleep on the Lekki Epe expressway. ESP on that folix lounge road that’s too risky for your life. Make sure you go Fola osibo, street opposite farm city Lekki one, freedom way by presken hotel is not bad too, but don’t sleep on major road and admiralty road too never sleep there.

14. If a rider begged you for cash never give them it’s a trap na fake transfer them wan do. Carry them go atm make them withdraw.

15. If a rider tells you that they don’t have cash to give you at night, and they can’t do transfer, but once they get home they’ll go inside and bring your money (this always happened early in the morning esp with runs babe wey dem no sell) tell them to drop their phone or anything valuable and go inside to bring your money. Never allow them to go no matter how they sweet chatted you.

16. Some places to sleep on the island:- Lekki 1, chevron by alternative road, Osapa London is not very bad too in front of those hotels, Dmatel hotel, kusenla road by that stadium, mega chicken, sky mall sangotedo many people will add join.

For Victoria island:- Eko hotel road, Oniru beach, many hotels around oniru is safe too, Cubana, quilox and many more.

Yaba: sabo only.
Surulere: bode Thomas
Ikeja: off Toyin, Allen, shoprite and many more from people comments below.

17. If a rider call you and tell you that you’ll pick something for him at mushin and bring it for him or her in ajah on sososo surge but you’ll give the sender money like 1-10k guy it’s old format. Na foam you Dey pick and on top of your fuel you’ll lose and cry.

Last but not the least

18. ALWAYS DUST YOUR CARPETS AND RUG AT NIGHT SOME RIDERS MIGHT'VE DROPPED TABLET OR DRUGS AND IF POLICE DO STOP AND SEARCH YOU DONT HAVE CAMERA TO PROOF YOUR INNOCENCE IS BAD.

Guys wey Dey copy my post I appreciate you but kindly Dey share your experience too make other Dey learn. Give credits too I’m saintrow on FB nairaland is Ghost1994.

I stop from here today
God will continue to guide and protect us.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AUSVINS(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2022
Please house I need a car to drive for bolt on weekly remittance. I stay in Ogba Lagos. Contact me on 08134756493 Whatsapp and call. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kamikaze42: 6:24pm On May 09, 2022
Baker77:

Please anyone with a reliable uber driver should call 08067878552.

Abraham Adesanya to Airport tomorrow morning 10th May, 4:30am.

Trip SHALL be online.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:43pm On May 09, 2022
Kamikaze42:

Please anyone with a reliable uber driver should call 080......

Abraham Adesanya to Airport tomorrow morning 10th May, 4:30am.

Trip SHALL be online.
So what's the point of looking for a realiable driver when you can just book on the App and get matched to a driver?

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:00pm On May 09, 2022
ReadaDream:

No completion rate
No acceptance rate
No driver score.

Just bid for a ride you are comfortable with. Unlike Bolt that throws anything at you and expect you to take it.e.g Driving out at 430am this morning, I went online on Bolt, the first ride that came was heading to AJANGBADI Market.... On a Monday morning! What business do I have there cheesy

Lol, I got that ajangbadi this morning too, he requested from diamond estate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kamikaze42: 7:06pm On May 09, 2022
ReadaDream:
So what's the point of looking for a realiable driver when you can just book on the App and get matched to a driver?

I fear I may not find a ride that early. Hence the plan B.

Do you have a driver you can recommend?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:22pm On May 09, 2022
sandammy:

I got it bro. Thanks for the concern.
Even myself when he mentioned 15k I shocked.I don't even know how much a new one would cost.

This 15k includes gas and other things abi... new condenser alone is around 20 - 25k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:38pm On May 09, 2022
Felicity001:

Lol... Bros you no want make mechanic dem feed their childrenes and wives and babes again ni... Bros be calming down na haba!grin

How much did you get this and what and what exactly do you want to be doing yourself.

Oil change, breakpads change, fuel pump or vucanizer works... What can these tools do really

Well, the tools can help me do a lot. Because before you can change any parts, first, you need to get to that parts and these wrenches can work magic. I tried the 1/2" ratchet and that thing packs a punch

Probably next week I want to work on my rear suspension which I will need an impact socket for the axle nut...don't have that yet and i don't want to use the one that came in this set

As for mechanic them go still chop, it's just that sometimes I like to get my hands dirty. Again, I just feel say e get as e be make person dey drive motor and e no fit change brake pad, shocks and small small other things

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:41pm On May 09, 2022
ReadaDream:

No completion rate
No acceptance rate
No driver score.

shocked grin crazy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:41pm On May 09, 2022
Baker77:

I got the 1/2"(25k) while the 1/4"(8k). I most certainly will get spanners and other tools.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2022
Kamikaze42:

I fear I may not find a ride that early. Hence the plan B.

Do you have a driver you can recommend?
Just book, you will get a driver. Drivers work round the clock.

I'm trying to maintain my anonymity on this thread, if not na small thing. Na those kind trip i they like do and it aligns with my starting time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:16pm On May 09, 2022
adolphus08:

Uber clients cancel with impunity.
There is no arrive now button, so they deliberately use a location far from their real location to avoid countdown.
Uber sends very long pickups

This submission doesn't make any sense to me... How then do you expect your driver to locate you? From experience most riders don't request with their location turned on on their phones.

Ignorance is part of the problems we Nigerians are having reason for many of our adversaries. How can a grown up woman say she doesn't want somebody to track her or know her location so she doesn't like turning on the location on her phonegrin very funny to say the least. As she said it I just kept mute and gave up on educating her because I see nothing I could do to change her mindset

So its not an app thing rather human factors

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:27pm On May 09, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Lol, I got that ajangbadi this morning too, he requested from diamond estate.
Yes, that's where the request came from. Immediately I accepted, baba call sharp sharp.

I declined his call and cancelled. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Pearl1910, konkoabove, pope191, Djdamian(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.