Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4751333 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4700) (4701) (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) (4706) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2022
sunnymighty:
Make una help me reason this price of these spare parts for a Toyota Camry 2003/04. Na my "Kazeem" send am to me just now.

Hub 25,000
Shock Absorber 20,000
Shaft 35,000
Pls help make Dem no scrape my head join.Pls help me!

Make una help me with the current market price for this spare parts.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:14pm On May 23, 2022
sunnymighty:

Make una help me with the current market price for this spare parts.

This is for a corrolla. Last month

Hub. - nacking of new bearing--6k
Shock absorber, right side (borale without spring) - 7k.
Shaft- with rod. Tokunbo - 15k.
Complete with inner cup - 22k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:20pm On May 23, 2022
ReadaDream:
I thought the issue they have with the government has been settled already. Indriver now takes VAT on every trip taken, are they not remitting it to LASG abi which kind Wahala be all these.

Maybe LASG wants an upfront from them. If they pay, I'm sure they will stop throwing ridiculous rates on the app or prevent riders from quoting incredible fares.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2022
pope191:

That's I don't know, but it's better to play safe. In this Lagos, what is waiting to eat you is more than the eyes can meet. So therefore, for the eyes not to see evil? The whole part of the body have to be on alert.
I agree with you. Last week Friday I took a trip to Passport office Alausa. Immediately I dropped the rider, I went to Mobil park, in less than 10mins I got Island trip and pick happened to be at the passport office. Then I remembered they said task force officials do fake trio just to arrest drivers.

I cancelled and drove down to Ogudu, better to loose 4k than enter those guys trap.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:29pm On May 23, 2022
ReadaDream:
I agree with you. Last week Friday I took a trip to Passport office Alausa. Immediately I dropped the rider, I went to Mobil park, in less than 10mins I got Island trip and pick happened to be at the passport office. Then I remembered they said task force officials do fake trio just to arrest drivers.

I cancelled and drove down to Ogudu, better to loose 4k than enter those guys trap.

Though, I don't fancy indriver, The wisdom here in the meantime is anybody with less than 10 trips as a rider ordering rides around Alausa is a suspect.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:29pm On May 23, 2022
sunnymighty:
Make una help me reason this price of these spare parts for a Toyota Camry 2003/04. Na my "Kazeem" send am to me just now.

Hub 25,000
Shock Absorber 20,000
Shaft 35,000
Pls help make Dem no scrape my head join.Pls help me!

Lolz...how many pieces of these items do u want to buy? Na only d price of shock absorber look reasonable to me o. Thats if it's front.
I think ur head is about to get scraped grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2022
pope191:

That's I don't know, but it's better to play safe. In this Lagos, what is waiting to eat you is more than the eyes can meet. So therefore, for the eyes not to see evil? The whole part of the body have to be on alert.
Yoruba Angel sighted

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:38pm On May 23, 2022
ReadaDream:
I thought the issue they have with the government has been settled already. Indriver now takes VAT on every trip taken, are they not remitting it to LASG abi which kind Wahala be all these.

Bolt never unblock your account?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:40pm On May 23, 2022
northbird:

Maybe LASG wants an upfront from them. If they pay, I'm sure they will stop throwing ridiculous rates on the app or prevent riders from quoting incredible fares.

Fact ✅
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:57pm On May 23, 2022
obinoral1179:
Yoruba Angel sighted

grin how about demon? grin you better leave me... I'm looking for 2k like this to complete daily target. Feeling sleepy like beauty.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 2:13pm On May 23, 2022
pope191:

grin how about demon? grin you better leave me... I'm looking for 2k like this to complete daily target. Feeling sleepy like beauty.
Baba dupe tie.........now 2am you start work?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 2:15pm On May 23, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Bolt never unblock your account?
No, they haven't.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2022
northbird:

Though, I don't fancy indriver, The wisdom here in the meantime is anybody with less than 10 trips as a rider ordering rides around Alausa is a suspect.
Thanks for this insight.

Meanwhile asides from Maryland Hub, where can I do Uber inspection on the island? I've been to Petrocam Lekki twice and the guy keeps saying that Uber Inspection App is not working optimally, that's they just upgraded the App.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2022
northbird:

The major problem with this Indriver App is not having a physical office.

I guess it's because they don't have an office where the government would have gone to seal up, that's why they are frustrating drivers working on the App. (Which is wrong)

LASG can restrict them just like FG did with Twitter but no, they'd rather extort drivers that is just trying to survive.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:37pm On May 23, 2022
obinoral1179:

I offend u grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 2:50pm On May 23, 2022
deedee44:

Coming from akowonjo road towards roundabout. That bridge that takes you to dopemu is one way from 3pm so don't ever attempt to use it.

Noted thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2022
donbrowser:
Good morning bosses...

My AC works only when accelerating. I have changed compressor and condenser, there's an improvement but it still doesn't chill at a spot.

Please what can I do?

Felicity001 pearl1910 deedee44 pope191 northbird
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:01pm On May 23, 2022
Dem don drag Felicity001 like tiger Gen lol

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2022
donbrowser:
Good morning bosses...

My AC works only when accelerating. I have changed compressor and condenser, there's an improvement but it still doesn't chill at a spot.

Please what can I do?
Check AC filter. It's possible the compressor you bought is also bad (na tokunbo, so anything can happen)

Did your AC tech test the compressor before installing to check for low pumping?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:26pm On May 23, 2022
ReadaDream:
Thanks for this insight.

Meanwhile asides from Maryland Hub, where can I do Uber inspection on the island? I've been to Petrocam Lekki twice and the guy keeps saying that Uber Inspection App is not working optimally, that's they just upgraded the App.

Na the island peeps fit give update on that. But if you happen to catch a trip to the mainland. Ashabi cole street, Alausa , 5 - 6 buildings before the Mobil filling station.

Ensure you are parked in front of the workshop (deep brown roof).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:34pm On May 23, 2022
ReadaDream:
The major problem with this Indriver App is not having a physical office.

I guess it's because they don't have an office where the government would have gone to seal up, that's why they are frustrating drivers working on the App. (Which is wrong)

LASG can restrict them just like FG did with Twitter but no, they'd rather extort drivers that is just trying to survive.

LASG can't do shit grin and they know it. It's cloud technology, the hard drives and servers are tucked safely somewhere offshore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2022
northbird:

Na the island peeps fit give update on that. But if you happen to catch a trip to the mainland. Ashabi cole street, Alausa , 5 - 6 buildings before the Mobil filling station.

Ensure you are parked in front of the workshop (deep brown roof).
Okay boss. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:17pm On May 23, 2022
donbrowser:
one babe refused to enter my tinted car grin I was pissed told her to cancel
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:22pm On May 23, 2022
donbrowser:

check if the fan is not blowing wrongly, sometimes all this technicians matter dey tire me, my ac chills so well only for my rewire to do some work on my fuse board ,when i go pick car ac no cold on d spot unless am on the express i come back meet am he say egbon Ac yin need gas grin I say ac wey no need gas yesterday wetin come happen now now wey u work on this car, I shaaa carry my car go meet my ac guy omoxxxxx d rewire don fix d fan dey blow wrong side so if I dey fire d one fan go dey work with force, thank God say na manual compressor if not Compressor for don pack up

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dlex21(m): 5:37pm On May 23, 2022
eyinola:
one babe refused to enter my tinted car grin I was pissed told her to cancel
Lol. I've never had this issue.

I noticed most people like it sef.

But the ones that are not too comfortable with it sit in front because it's not as dark as the one behind.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2022
stephenponti:

In your little mind you think you are smart abi. You will get no where by hating drivers, bolt and calling for their ban will yield no result. Ordinary 1500 trip you takes once in two weeks is the reason bolt should be banned. All the shaddy deals you have ever done what's stopping you from reporting yourself to EFCC mr holy. Go and buy your own car and stop using bolt, thats your simple solution. Some people salary cannot buy car in 10years yet they rant about bolt and their drivers. Oga go get a life. Its penury mindset that's causing all this.

I just came online and I saw his post, you all have done well including our iga CEO Bolt, iga Uche aka Pearl even called him a ma.d mangrin

You'll have done wellgringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2022
Gudvibes06:
Na oga uche commission no allow us rest trutru oo no how no how these things go dey happen make person just dey more careful and make God no shame us.

Bro the only iya loja wey I know na the one wey her pman just buy ticket worth of 100m o.

On a more serious note do you know I have that connect, but how to penetrate is my problem. I once carried her to her resident at ikeja
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2022
donbrowser:
Lolz grin

Today, one lady order, I went to her with my Hyundai Accent, she refuse to enter my car.

I guess it's was bcuz of my car update grin..

Bolt delaying to update my car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:45pm On May 23, 2022
obinoral1179:

Lolz..u Sabi him target for today?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:46pm On May 23, 2022
eyinola:
check if the fan is not blowing wrongly, sometimes all this technicians matter dey tire me, my ac chills so well only for my rewire to do some work on my fuse board ,when i go pick car ac no cold on d spot unless am on the express i come back meet am he say egbon Ac yin need gas grin I say ac wey no need gas yesterday wetin come happen now now wey u work on this car, I shaaa carry my car go meet my ac guy omoxxxxx d rewire don fix d fan dey blow wrong side so if I dey fire d one fan go dey work with force, thank God say na manual compressor if not Compressor for don pack up

Thanks for this. Can you help with the number of your technician?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:46pm On May 23, 2022
3RNEST:

Lolz grin

Today, one lady order, I went to her with my Hyundai Accent, she refuse to enter my car.

I guess it's was bcuz of my car update grin..

Bolt delaying to update my car.

E reach to fear na

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:48pm On May 23, 2022
donbrowser:

What type of car?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4700) (4701) (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) (4706) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: elenuBu8984, raiszy2k(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.