Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749686 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 10:37am On May 24, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...''''

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K).

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) ,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K);

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K).....

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 10:40am On May 24, 2022
northbird:

Please do this before spending any money.[If you are sure, your fuel pump is not the issue.

Go to your fuse box.

You can check it yourself, or direct your rewire to help check for the fuse for the ECM. (brain box).
Check whether the fuse is not broken ( it usually has the designated power ratings written on the underneath of the fuse box cover, others like, lamp, Horn, fog, bla bla ) . For a corrolla, the ECM fuse is marked '20'. Do not use a '10 or 15' for a '20' .

There's always a spare one in the fuse box. If there's no spare, Don't bridge with wire, change it. Don't buy those new China fuse,

Tokunbo fuse is around ₦50-100 per one depending on ur area. Last last, it can't be more than ₦150 per one. Buy from those vendors selling Tokunbo light bulbs, lamp holders. horn.

Your engine should be OFF when doing this. Drive around and see if there's any improvement.
Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 10:40am On May 24, 2022
Crvrider:

You can try using this site to guide your mechanic on what to do: www autocode.com

When you do a Google search let it be in this order. autocode:P0325 (do individual search for all 14 codes)

[Modified]
The site tells you the following:
Code Popularity
Repair Importance Level
Repair Difficulty Level

The repair importance level will help you prioritize the repaires.
Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 10:40am On May 24, 2022
donbrowser:

Underwent sir

This one na Macmillan level, we do not need to open "brighter grammar " talkmore of GES 101 handouts...

@Felicity - please help us mark our script , so we won't have to repeat such grammatical errors when we wan sit for IELTS grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2022
My first trip today is #700 and bolt is showing me #188 as expenses which is close to 27%

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2022
eyinola:
one babe refused to enter my tinted car grin I was pissed told her to cancel

Hwfa chief police dey disturb you for this your tinted?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by marksburg: 11:01am On May 24, 2022
sandammy:
My first trip today is #700 and bolt is showing me #188 as expenses which is close to 27%

Am always enraged whenever I see their commission. Looks so outrageous with all those cheap fares. How can someone enjoy my car like that and pay me N500 after 10-15mins?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by marksburg: 11:03am On May 24, 2022
tobisunday:

Hwfa chief police dey disturb you for this your tinted?

Looks like they don't even ask anymore. AV been driving like that for long and no one has ever asked me. In fact one of my riders once said they don't check it anymore
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2022
marksburg:

Looks like they don't even ask anymore. AV been driving like that for long and no one has ever asked me. In fact one of my riders once said they don't check it anymore

I've been wondering for a while now no disturbance though I have doctor's report.

I'm only scared of VIO because my tire is expired and I no too gather for now and I also don't have LASDRI and hackney permit.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2022
Felicity001:

I've but can't direct you to them because they're are all the same- out for daily bread so will still scrape ur headgrin

Both the part sellers and mechanics are the same, just find time and go there yourself you'll gather experience.

But why not refill the shocks instead especially if the rods are not badly damaged it's just 500-1k to do one and it will still take you for some months or even years since it's the back once.

Back shocks are hardly being changed tho so you should get a good one as toks but should you decide to change them make sure you get the genuine once.

Buy a bearing a out in it as most of the toks they sell are new once so what then is the need?

As for the shaft, just buy the complete one and replace.

Be careful with those ladipo boys ooh all of them na business ppl o a university graduate can't outsmart them in their field ooh... So be careful

Thanks alot, just hearing from my mechanic that the back short absorber of my Car isn't for the car, as in they worked another shock absorber there, the rear one oh, how is this possible? Could you pls shed more light on this?I am a novice this is my first car oh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:39am On May 24, 2022
tobisunday:

I've been wondering for a while now no disturbance though I have doctor's report.

I'm only scared of VIO because my tire is expired and I no too gather for now and I also don't have LASDRI and hackney permit.

Avoid going to VIO prone areas. You can't reason with those guys.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:44am On May 24, 2022
sandammy:
Just like this.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:47am On May 24, 2022
Pearl1910:

What type of car?

Coro coro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 11:47am On May 24, 2022
Crvrider:

Call this number and compare prices: +234 903 512 3672

He is based in Ladipo

Thanks I will.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2022
deedee44:

Put car in park and accelerate. If it cools then the new compressor too may be bad. But if it cools only when car is moving then it may be the fans

Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2022
eyinola:
do u know dat bolt inspection at coin oil oregun?

No boss. Is he at the inspection center?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by marksburg: 11:56am On May 24, 2022
tobisunday:

Pls which one is doctor's report?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 12:01pm On May 24, 2022
northbird:

Avoid going to VIO prone areas. You can't reason with those guys.
. VIO no get mercy, especially to Uber drivers, dem no dey hear Oga abeg. Very wicked and Brutal people. Best is to avoid them like you said.

Ojodu Berger; I dey dodge that place during working days. Them plenty there, nah their headquarter be that.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 1:02pm On May 24, 2022
GeneralZodd:
. VIO no get mercy, especially to Uber drivers, dem no dey hear Oga abeg. Very wicked and Brutal people. Best is to avoid them like you said.

Ojodu Berger; I dey dodge that place during working days. Them plenty there, nah their headquarter be that.

once I sight them I will quickly be tell my rider , don't tell them am a Uber driver

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2022
141samuel:
once I sight them I will quickly be tell my rider , don't tell them am a Uber driver

Wetin dem dey request for abeg tell me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:24pm On May 24, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Most times, I just feel that men of VIS are a frustrated bunch. They are stuck in the system and they know it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2022
Crvrider:

You can try using this site to guide your mechanic on what to do: www autocode.com

When you do a Google search let it be in this order. autocode:P0325 (do individual search for all 14 codes)

[Modified]
The site tells you the following:
Code Popularity
Repair Importance Level
Repair Difficulty Level

The repair importance level will help you prioritize the repaires.
Boss this link is redirecting me to mobile app building

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:04pm On May 24, 2022
sandammy:

Boss this link is redirecting me to mobile app building

Apologies. www.autocodes.com I missed the 's' in codes.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2022
GeneralZodd:

I am tired of Saloon cars, I don drive 4 different saloon cars, nah jeep I wan drive now, mini SUV I don't mind. Not for Uber business O !. Personal ride

Then look at Mercedes Benz GLK or ML or Lexus... You can contact me for a good deal

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2022
komodapson:

This one na Macmillan level, we do not need to open "brighter grammar " talkmore of GES 101 handouts...

@Felicity - please help us mark our script , so we won't have to repeat such grammatical errors when we wan sit for IELTS grin

Everybody go get A1 be that... Make una just come sort finishgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2022
sunnymighty:

Thanks alot, just hearing from my mechanic that the back short absorber of my Car isn't for the car, as in they worked another shock absorber there, the rear one oh, how is this possible? Could you pls shed more light on this?I am a novice this is my first car oh

Na pearl go fit give you heads up concerning that because him na experience mechanic/driver grin him Sabi do cut and join work well wellgrin

Just use this opportunity to change it to the normal once.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chiacce: 3:27pm On May 24, 2022
Nlanders,

Abeg what can I do. I registered as a driver on the bolt app, but each time I click the send me login button it writes sent but I receive nothing in my email.

I went to their office and they said I have an account that I have completed over 500 rides since 2021. Me wey just register. Funny thing is that they claim its my details that's there in thy account too.

They said they would escalate the issue that one of their staff would call me but till now nothing. Abeg wetin I fit do bayi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:54pm On May 24, 2022
deedee44:

Coming from akowonjo road towards roundabout. That bridge that takes you to dopemu is one way from 3pm so don't ever attempt to use it.
You noticed they have even changed the warning board to a brand new? grin
Abi na my eyes look am like that cos trips took me to that area twice yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2022
Felicity001:

Then look at Mercedes Benz GLK or ML or Lexus... You can contact me for a good deal
Nice one, I never thought of Benz. I want to sell the Camry and add more money, when time comes I will let you know

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ChristineC: 5:03pm On May 24, 2022
Felicity001:

Apart from oil talks watin else be ??
everything in that comment is actually false.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 5:06pm On May 24, 2022
northbird:

This is for a corrolla. Last month

Hub. - nacking of new bearing--6k
Shock absorber, right side (borale without spring) - 7k.
Shaft- with rod. Tokunbo - 15k.
Complete with inner cup - 22k

Please your mechanic's contact... Abi you bought it yourself? My absorber is packing up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2022
GeneralZodd:
Nice one, I never thought of Benz. I want to sell the Camry and add more money, when time comes I will let you know

Bring the Camry make I help you sell am sharp sharp no time... You go get your money now nowgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: tbred and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.