Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749394 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4713) (4714) (4715) (4716) (4717) (4718) (4719) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:21am On May 30, 2022
kanuisagoat:

No be only task force.

Pick only requests from ladies. You can tell by the name and when you call. If you call and a guy picks, na them. Cut the call and cancel.
If only you know what’s happening on the street. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dharmie13(f): 11:43am On May 30, 2022
Good day all, felicity 001 please where can i gas my shock absorber here in abule egba,tnx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:55am On May 30, 2022
dlex21:
12 trips today. Highest ever!

Omo!
You're doing well, boss. Movement all the way.
Much respect, bossman.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:58am On May 30, 2022
ndubuisi2021:

That's very correct. The request came from Ebano Supermarket, going to the estate directly opposite which is less than a walking distance. She will pack all the groceries she purchased into the drivers car and will be
glad to pay N500 while looking at the driver as a fool. She may end up giving you one star

Such trips makes the business look really bad. If one does not carefully select trips and use destination trips efficiently, you will be stuck in one area a whole day, especially on Bolt and on weekends. Imagine moving from one corner of sangotedo village to the other, you just can't get out. Or from one hole in Agungi to the other. Just a complete waste of time, energy and fuel.
Short trips dey annoy person true true. While I was serving lekki people yesterday, one order came in and picked the rider at the PUP, trip was barely 2 mins and when I ended the trip, it brought N700. The rider say I don start the trip before I picked her up, and na she say make I started trip ooh, right inside my car when we dey together. I just bone and lock my face, collect my money and drove off with a smile. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 12:03pm On May 30, 2022
Viking07:
If only you know what’s happening on the street. cheesy

I know that there are drivers who are still working.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2022
Pearl1910:

Thank God for u, experience is d best teacher. U will not say u haven't heard of the many terrible experiences of people on that road at night especially during times of construction and heavy traffic.
I can't remember wen last I passed that road both day and night since they started outer marina construction talkless of now that Eko bridge is blocked too.

Any Rider that doesn't agree for us to pass third mainland should request again.

I actually don't pass there when the night is still fresh(traffic hour), but yesterday was pass 11pm and I honestly didn't think I will see a reason to slow down on the bridge.

I can't get that experience off my head, it's still scaring me seriously, I don't know how I would have reacted to such situation if I was the victim.

Even the guy said he didn't see what the robber was holding and that was why he didn't listen and kept driving till he got his chance to speed up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 12:39pm On May 30, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...;;;;

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) '

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K);

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K)...

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:44pm On May 30, 2022
Glithronix:

Oya gimme tokunbo link nah. grin
Where I fit do am abeg? I no want drive down to Ladipo jare.

You don't have to drive down, enter motor or go to first gate

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 1:16pm On May 30, 2022
Go to jankara if you enter from ijaye walk pass the junction on the right side ask of SKP from anyone there I would've love to share his number but I no get am.

dharmie13:
Good day all, felicity 001 please where can i gas my shock absorber here in abule egba,tnx

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:40pm On May 30, 2022
Felicity001:

When I talk say pearl na mechanic shebi una no gree... Now tell me how can ordinary Uber driver know watin dey inside enginegringrin e even have a picture of what he's talking aboutgrin

Lolz...na so me and my mechanics dey quarrel. The only thing they like about me is that I pay them well, but u see that money, they will work for it o. I tell them what to do and I ask them 1million questions, I dey follow mechanic bumper to bumper, even lay down under motor sef. I tell them I do that Incase car disappoint for road, I will know what to do. Na so I take learn o. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 30, 2022
cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eddiense: 3:02pm On May 30, 2022
Abeg I have been trying to add another vehicle to my driver app and it's giving me issues. Any best way to do it.

Secondly if a vehicle papers is expired will it still be added and accepted.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Halabizi: 3:07pm On May 30, 2022
Good pm everyone please am in need of car for rental,any information would be highly appreciated thanks, contact: 08089465382
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 3:22pm On May 30, 2022
Felicity001:

You resigned you salary job for a low life no work no pay hustle and you call it inspired?

Hmm... Well... Every aboki to his kettle

The Grand Masters them don de tire, na retirement remain

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ssoofftt(m): 3:22pm On May 30, 2022
You want to make legit money online... Follow my signature
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:37pm On May 30, 2022
DanisGrapg:
If your car stopped in the middle of the road then you should call a towing service. Because a towing service will allow you to remove your car from the middle of the road and transport it to the garage or to your home. However, if you are looking for the best towing service in Vancouver then you can contact TTN Roadside Assistance.

Best towing service near me
Ummm eskis sir, you sure say you no miss road grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dharmie13(f): 3:38pm On May 30, 2022
Tnx so much sir...i will check him up
Gudvibes06:
Go to jankara if you enter from ijaye walk pass the junction on the right side ask of SKP from anyone there I would've love to share his number but I no get am.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:42pm On May 30, 2022
Pearl1910:

Thank God for u, experience is d best teacher. U will not say u haven't heard of the many terrible experiences of people on that road at night especially during times of construction and heavy traffic.
I can't remember wen last I passed that road both day and night since they started outer marina construction talkless of now that Eko bridge is blocked too.

Any Rider that doesn't agree for us to pass third mainland should request again.
I tried to use the road to frighten one rider going to surulere at night on indriver that for this price I will have to pass apongbon - eko bridge, thinking she would add money for me to pass a longer and safer route. The girl just said hope there's no traffic there, around 11pm. Mtcheww nobody tell me before I follow cater bridge.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2022
Senior Men in the house, abeg I need a car for rental. I can drive manual also. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:30pm On May 30, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...na so me and my mechanics dey quarrel. The only thing they like about me is that I pay them well, but u see that money, they will work for it o. I tell them what to do and I ask them 1million questions, I dey follow mechanic bumper to bumper, even lay down under motor sef. I tell them I do that Incase car disappoint for road, I will know what to do. Na so I take learn o. grin

Uncle Muhammad please tell us another story

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2022
Olayetan:
I just had a terrifying experience on eko bridge this night, y'all know that curve road that connects back to eko bridge when coming from Carter bridge, so this 2 guys were walking along that road and there's a trailer in front blocking cars to move faster to join eko bridge. Suddenly, I started hearing someone shouting wind down or I will shoot you, he kept saying that repeatedly to the person driving the car besides me, he was holding something covered with handkerchief, I couldn't tell if its gun or not but the driver didn't wait and he didn't wind down, he was just waiting for the perfect chance to overtake the trailer in front and immediately he got little chance, I also zoom through the little space before they come for me.

Never will I take eko bridge at night again.

Quote this to Lagos State RRS twitter

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Otunbalai(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2022
Viking07:
Done.

Please can you add me too, I actually don't belong to any group ..thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Otunbalai(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2022
Viking07:
Done.

Please can you add me too, I actually don't belong to any group ..thank you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakoomoyi: 5:04pm On May 30, 2022
Viking07:
Done.

Been following, reading and learning from this thread. Boss, please kindly add me too.
0 8 0 3 9 3 8 9 5 3 4

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kpengla(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2022
Pearl1910:

This is me at my mechanics...and they can make stupid mistakes ehn

One time one of them was trying to jack up the car from underneath and he was going to rest the head of the jack under my exhaust pipe. That's how he would have ruined that pipe if I wasn't there and I would end up paying for it, since they usuallyblie when they damage your car due to carelessness

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:58pm On May 30, 2022
xana101:
For original pars for Toyota cars call this number. I’m a customer too. I only observe he sell tokunbo parts without compromise. He sells original hubs. 0902 944 6344

FALSE!!!

I ended up wasting my 15k, I should have bought new shock absorbers they would have lasted beyond the 2 weeks your recommended customer sold to me.

I even asked before going but you ignored my message.

Kindly take down your post, the guy is just like every other dubious businessmen. Untrustworthy and heartless

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:28pm On May 30, 2022
deedee44:

I used the road to threaten one rider going to surulere at night on indriver that for this price I will have to pass apongbon - eko bridge, thinking she would add money for me to pass a longer and safer route. The girl just said hope there's no traffic there, around 11pm. Mtcheww nobody tell me before I follow cater bridge.

Lolz...threaten ke...girls wey no Sabi road or any danger. All they want is shortest route with the least fare.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:30pm On May 30, 2022
pope191:

Uncle Muhammad please tell us another story

Lolz...which story u wan hear...super story or tales by moon light grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:46pm On May 30, 2022
Kpengla:

One time one of them was trying to jack up the car from underneath and he was going to rest the head of the jack under my exhaust pipe. That's how he would have ruined that pipe if I wasn't there and I would end up paying for it, since they usuallyblie when they damage your car due to carelessness
Only ignorance still makes some people leave their cars with mechanics and be forming big men or giving reason for not being able to monitor them.

A mechanic just left my house mins ago. Thanks to God I was with him. He left so many parts unattended to the way he met them. Imagine the guy losing my abs sensor and telling me to leave it hanging. I had to stand on my feet that he must look for where it was bolted before. Same he did with one of the springs holding shoe pad.

BTW, if you need correct tokunbo parts back left side hub, back shocks and right front ABS sensor for Corolla 08 to 12, try to dm me.

I just changed all of the above in my car not knowing that none of them was wrong.
The shocks I changed was due to the rocking noise from my rear side after changing the beam bushing .

The bushing is likely not well fitted or bad. So might need to ch age it again.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:15pm On May 30, 2022
Kpengla:

Am telling u, even d best of them can be clumsy at times. Na me go bear d brunt of their mistakes or oversight. so I do my due diligence.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:42pm On May 30, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...threaten ke...girls wey no Sabi road or any danger. All they want is shortest route with the least fare.
Frighten is better. Na wetin too much pidgin dey cause be that lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (4713) (4714) (4715) (4716) (4717) (4718) (4719) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: reaky(m), Halahhalah and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.