Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4751906 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4714) (4715) (4716) (4717) (4718) (4719) (4720) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:37pm On May 30, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...which story u wan hear...super story or tales by moon light grin

Anyone, the snake and the tortoise or the ant and the elephant. I think the snake will make more sense, that one will put this platform on front page again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:47pm On May 30, 2022
davit:

Only ignorance still makes some people leave their cars with mechanics and be forming big men or giving reason for not being able to monitor them.

A mechanic just left my house mins ago. Thanks to God I was with him. He left so many parts unattended to the way he met them. Imagine the guy losing my abs sensor and telling me to leave it hanging. I had to stand on my feet that he must look for where it was bolted before. Same he did with one of the springs holding shoe pad.

The thing that irritates me is when they say, "no need to put am back", or "no worry for that one" or "e no mean"

I tell them oyinbo wey manufacture d car, come put that thing there, know d reason and u no sabi pass them.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:06pm On May 30, 2022
Pearl1910:

The thing that irritates me is when they say, "no need to put am back", or "no worry for that one" or "e no mean"

I tell them oyinbo wey manufacture d car, come put that thing there, know d reason and u no sabi pass them.

The day I left my car with a mechanic and he claimed the battery was stolen by the time I came back was the day I stopped leaving my cars with them.

My vehicles also never sleep in a workshop. Thankfully, I've never had to do any major work like engine replacement that will warrant the vehicle staying over the night.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:13pm On May 30, 2022
Olayetan:
I just had a terrifying experience on eko bridge this night, y'all know that curve road that connects back to eko bridge when coming from Carter bridge, so this 2 guys were walking along that road and there's a trailer in front blocking cars to move faster to join eko bridge. Suddenly, I started hearing someone shouting wind down or I will shoot you, he kept saying that repeatedly to the person driving the car besides me, he was holding something covered with handkerchief, I couldn't tell if its gun or not but the driver didn't wait and he didn't wind down, he was just waiting for the perfect chance to overtake the trailer in front and immediately he got little chance, I also zoom through the little space before they come for me.

Never will I take eko bridge at night again.

You’re indeed very lucky. Those ones you saw were robbers doing ‘industrial training’ grin The real ‘graduated’ robbers won’t have time to even start asking you to wind down.

What you’d just hear is KpruaaAA glass flying everywhere and all over your body then a cold iron pushing the side of your head with like 2 accompanying slaps on your face.

Nobody will tell you when you’d give them your wallet, keys and phones (even the ones you’re hiding under your seat)

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:17pm On May 30, 2022
Pearl1910:
Make una come buy car or push am for commission.

Tokunbo 2005 Lexus RX330 N5.6m
Used 2011 Honda Accord N3.5m
Used 2014 Ford Explorer N6.5m

Used cars where bought brand new and sparsely used by top company Directors.

All prices are negotiable for both serious and window shopping buyers grin

Cars are very clean and sound

I nor understand baba.

Na say their company fold abi wetin happen? undecided

This one wey all the so called directors hold hand together dey sell their moto off
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 9:35pm On May 30, 2022
Conner44:

I nor understand baba.

This one wey all the so called directors hold hand together dey sell their moto off

Some top companies change directors and partners car every 2/3 years ...KPMG, chevron and tenoil etc
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:46pm On May 30, 2022
My eyes see shege this evening, coming from lekki phase to Allen, Ikeja.
The rider self dey hail me and pity me at the same time. Na so she dey say: Sorry. Sorry. Traffic lipsrsealed
Before we could even link to Apogbon to ring road, what a night. sad
She asked me to branch her at Chicken republic on opebi, she got herself some stuff and dropped me a pie and soft drink. smiley
She just dey hail me up and down. What a caring lady - na big girl.
This trip na card trip and I know say Uche go soon smile come my email. cheesy
Yéyé man. grin
Make I dey go house jare.
Much respect, bosses.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 11:24pm On May 30, 2022
dharmie13:
Tnx so much sir...i will check him up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 12:17am On May 31, 2022
wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 12:20am On May 31, 2022
Glithronix:
My eyes see shege this evening, coming from lekki phase to Allen, Ikeja.
The rider self dey hail me and pity me at the same time. Na so she dey say: Sorry. Sorry. Traffic lipsrsealed
Before we could even link to Apogbon to ring road, what a night. sad
She asked me to branch her at Chicken republic on opebi, she got herself some stuff and dropped me a pie and soft drink. smiley
She just dey hail me up and down. What a caring lady - na big girl.
This trip na card trip and I know say Uche go soon smile come my email. cheesy
Yéyé man. grin
Make I dey go house jare.
Much respect, bosses.

Na Big Daddy you dey use, na why she buy you fanta and meat pie. If na Felicity Benz na Full Chicken with Power Horse e go be

cheesy grin grin grin wink

Na joke ��� o no come for my head abeg...

Your car looks very neat.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:04am On May 31, 2022
Conner44:

I nor understand baba.

Lolz...company give them another latest brand new car. No space for compound again. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:17am On May 31, 2022
Appreciation goes to @felicity0001 for his help in the acquisition of my car.

It wasn't an easy task, from Ikotun to Ibadan and back to Ikorodu.
I have been successfully initiated into the Benz family.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:57am On May 31, 2022
ReadaDream:

Congrats Chief...come and wash it oooo.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2022
Pearl1910:

Congrats Chief...come and wash it oooo.
Thanks my Oga. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 8:39am On May 31, 2022
ReadaDream:

congrats bro..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:42am On May 31, 2022
ReadaDream:

Benz geng. Congrats chief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:04am On May 31, 2022
ReadaDream:

Congrats.. Bro. That's a good one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2022
ReadaDream:

Congratulations boss. I dey also eye this o.
Toks or 9ja used?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2022
ReadaDream:

Congratulations to you. Chief
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2022
ReadaDream:

Congrats boss. No vex for this question. What price range did you get yours cos I wan port from corolla too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 10:19am On May 31, 2022
Did they set loose unruly and bad riders yesterday?

Imagine a rider asking me to park and pick her on brt bus station tongue another was waving at me from the middle (that pavement demarcation) of an express way undecided another calling from inside a thick market where okada no fit enter talkless of a car..... So many book and cancel too....And so on and so fort

Driver's score don suffer like this sad sad

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 10:21am On May 31, 2022
ReadaDream:

Congratulations boss and thanks to oga @felicity0001.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2022
ReadaDream:

Congrats! Post your Benz na make we see am...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:50pm On May 31, 2022
sandammy:

Congratulations boss. I dey also eye this o.
Toks or 9ja used?

Brand new. Tear nylon!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2022
Na Oga Felicity I go use buy my Benz when I finish school.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:25pm On May 31, 2022
Please is there a special doctor I can see on this. I was walking towards second gate when the traffic light turn red, stopped for few seconds before realising I wasn't driving. Is it phobia or what will I call this grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:29pm On May 31, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...company give them another latest brand new car. No space for compound again. grin

Why is it that I always find this story of companies changing vehicles of their ogas as the reason for vehicle sales very amusing grin I swear it makes me laugh every time.

Especially when the said vehicles that are being put up for sale were not bought brand new by the company. Everybody knows that if a company is purchasing vehicles for staff that it’s usually tear nylon. One of those cars for sale up there was not likely sold brand new in Nigeria as at the years it was being produced so how come? I’m speaking Specifically of the lexus.

Unless you say the company gave their oga vehicle loan of which he can choose to buy tokumbo and pocket the balance I’d believe you.

But anyhow sha happy sales wink

cc IFHSR

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 1:33pm On May 31, 2022
pope191:
Please is there a special doctor I can see on this. I was walking towards second gate when the traffic light turn red, stopped for few seconds before realising I wasn't driving. Is it phobia or what will I can this grin

This man below is that special doctor who you desperately need to see before you think the red light is green and walk into the junction and get knocked down by aboki okada men who will still beat you ontop instead of taking you to hospital.

His name is doctor WHO

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:58pm On May 31, 2022
Conner44:

Why is it that I always find this story of companies changing vehicles of their ogas as the reason for vehicle sales very amusing grin I swear it makes me laugh every time.

Especially when the said vehicles that are being put up for sale were not bought brand new by the company. Everybody knows that if a company is purchasing vehicles for staff that it’s usually tear nylon. One of those cars for sale up there was not likely sold brand new in Nigeria as at the years it was being produced so how come? I’m speaking Specifically of the lexus.

Unless you say the company gave their oga vehicle loan of which he can choose to buy tokumbo and pocket the balance I’d believe you.

But anyhow sha happy sales wink

cc IFHSR

Why are you sounding like you belive the use by female banker cheesy in my mind, I'm always like... so we won't test it abi

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 2:19pm On May 31, 2022
pope191:

Why are you sounding like you belive the use by female banker cheesy in my mind, I'm always like... so we won't test it abi

grin Women bankers wey no dey even remember to change engine or transmission oil self.

Dem no even fit open bonnet check radiator coolant or pull dipstick cheesy

Some go even leave their gear on D3 take drive from bandagry reach lekki return back no wahala because na so dem sabi the driving lipsrsealed

What of those that drop their car with mechanic or call mechanic to come to their house and pick it up and drop off after working nko? No quality control or checkings. Those ones that mechanic like their work because they overcharge and undercut their repair jobs?

Na him una want make I come use my hard earned money take buy their car say wetin happen undecided

The only thing usually good about ‘women banker’ used cars are their interior that’s all. Dem sabi drag road bash and scratch their moto anyhow.

Me once I hear “used by female banker” I dey always tear race 440kmph jaa comot for that person front.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 3:20pm On May 31, 2022
Guys wey no dey wind up their windows for night when parked, shey mosquito no dey bite una ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 3:31pm On May 31, 2022
ssoofftt:
You want to make legit money online... Follow my signature
How much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4714) (4715) (4716) (4717) (4718) (4719) (4720) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlechika(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.