Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735335 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
BusterG:

Uber: No cost.... Just upload all your car documents online.
Taxify: N2000 for inspection and then go to their office for on-boarding.
Do that and give us feedback if you have any issues
We are here to guide you.

Thanks and God bless you. pls can i av your number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
thebigkendo:

I hope during the narrative Oga GAZZUZZ Will still be working on our cars

U want am to go hungry abi...ofcuz he will b working ... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EphraimBoat: 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
BusterG:

I'll reach out to you later tonight bro so we can have a chat. Ciao

Ok thanks, I'm awaiting your chat
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
thebigkendo:

I hope during the narrative Oga GAZZUZZ Will still be working on our cars

what ever pays better wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
Was i lucky not to have gotten to lekki axis today. Farthest was adeniji Adele and back to the mainland till 10pm. I heard traffic was mad...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gosham(m): 12:00am On Feb 02, 2018
Hi Ogunvic send me your terms and conditions danielchinosowilliams@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dwightventures(m): 2:22am On Feb 02, 2018
cooldood:
So another camry 2005 is available, 35k weekly rent, 35k upfront deposit. Mature driver with sense of responsibility and good rating on Uber. Drop your contact here.

Pls help. I thought they said uber requires the cars be 08 reg cars as of last year. So I assume cars 8 yrs old and younger. Now I'm seeing 04 05 cars in the uber thread. I'm really at sea here. I need definitive answers ad I'm considering committing myself to this venture. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 4:26am On Feb 02, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

Omo, see egbon workshop na, chaiiiiii. Chairmannnnnnnnn.
u never even see the reception with Dstv.if u are lucky u get a can of origin.u sip it while your car is being worked on with modern mechanical apparatus.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:45am On Feb 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

what ever pays better wink

Ahhh grin cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2018
Dwightventures:

Pls help. I thought they said uber requires the cars be 08 reg cars as of last year. So I assume cars 8 yrs old and younger. Now I'm seeing 04 05 cars in the uber thread. I'm really at sea here. I need definitive answers ad I'm considering committing myself to this venture. Thanks

Uber now requires cars from year 2000. Though cars from 03 are more preferred by many partners.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by justintime250(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2018
cooldood:

Drop your whatsapp number.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doublecheck: 10:45am On Feb 02, 2018
House please help I want to register my Honda Accord 04 V6 for Uber the car is neat and in good working condition all i just have to do is renew the document's.

Also after uploading the documents on uber site must i take the car to uber office for inspection, secondly what checks does uber run or look out for in the vehicle.

Also interested drivers and fleet managers kindly tell me how much you will pay weekly. If the figures are right we can work together and share proceeds.

Thank you all

@ gazzuzz ogunvic et al
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kasby2233: 11:10am On Feb 02, 2018
Am in can u reach mi here 09098627201,dey discussion will be outside here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doublecheck: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
Kasby2233:
Am in can u reach mi here 09098627201,dey discussion will be outside here
is this response for my post?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
please send us an email fleetdrive2016@gmail.com whatsapp (07016682929)
Doublecheck:
House please help I want to register my Honda Accord 04 V6 for Uber the car is neat and in good working condition all i just have to do is renew the document's.

Also after uploading the documents on uber site must i take the car to uber office for inspection, secondly what checks does uber run or look out for in the vehicle.

Also interested drivers and fleet managers kindly tell me how much you will pay weekly. If the figures are right we can work together and share proceeds.

Thank you all

@ gazzuzz ogunvic et al
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com(07016682929) whatsapp
We manage vehicles for people who don't have time to monitor their vehicles but want to invest in Uber. So we take care of registration onto the platform, getting the partner a driver, things like insurance, vehicle trackers etc. We also handle the day to day management of the vehicle.

Our terms and Condition are reasonable putting all parties into consideration.

suco01:

Thanks and God bless you. pls can i av your number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by being(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Well done people! Pls does cancelling requests a lot have any negative effect on taxify?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
being:
Well done people! Pls does cancelling requests a lot have any negative effect on taxify?

Yes it does...one can be blocked for too many cancellations. Always tell riders to cancel. It is easier to tell riders to cancel as there is no fee charged like Uber does
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dwightventures(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
Epphy:

Uber now requires cars from year 2000. Though cars from 03 are more preferred by many partners.

Thanks. pls can you find me a link ti check the news? You know, its not easy to acquire a car for this purpose only to get an earth-shattering shocker of a news. I thought they were even asking for 09 cars now that we are in 2018. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please the corolla users, anyone with the idea of how much the complete shaft (driver side) for an 05 is? Contact of any reliable dealer at ladipo will be appreciated.

Cc. GAZZUZZ
entparrot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
BusterG:

Uber: No cost.... Just upload all your car documents online.

Taxify: N2000 for inspection and then go to their office for on-boarding.

Do that and give us feedback if you have any issues

We are here to guide you.

my man kindly WhatsApp me on 07037358162, I ve something important and urgent to discuss with you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
EphraimBoat:

Hey bro, these are the things I really need answers to. You just highlighted my thoughts. I really need answers to these questions. I do lots of short trips which is pretty annoying. The people leaving work by evening time, do I drive empty to their office area? These are questions I need answers to. My number is 0.8.1.0.4.7.1.0.8.1.6 it is strictly my WhatsApp number. If you could buzz me up, let's chat, I will be really great ful or you can simply drop tutorials to we new drivers.

Thanks a lot! I seem to be doing charity work. I really need help

Let me give a Tip.

Now is a good time to be anywhere on Lagos Island or Victoria Island.There is currently a 1.9 surge till 4pm for those areas.You can try to make use of your destination trip if you have not done so and set it to Either Ajah or Ikeja..you have to set it before you get to the island else it would not go through once you are on the island.wait for the rider and if you are lucky to not get a halfway ride you can smile all the way and when you get to lekki or Ajah after using one destination trip set the second one to Ikeja from Lekki and you are real good at least from those two trips you have at least 6 or 7k..try to be on the island all weekend.its a Surging weekend.happy riding folks....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by being(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Can you set preferred destination on Taxify?
iyaegin:

Let me give a Tip.

Now is a good time to be anywhere on Lagos Island or Victoria Island.There is currently a 1.9 surge till 4pm for those areas.You can try to make use of your destination trip if you have not done so and set it to Either Ajah or Ikeja..you have to set it before you get to the island else it would not go through once you are on the island.wait for the rider and if you are lucky to not get a halfway ride you can smile all the way and when you get to lekki or Ajah after using one destination trip set the second one to Ikeja from Lekki and you are real good at least from those two trips you have at least 6 or 7k..try to be on the island all weekend.its a Surging weekend.happy riding folks....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
jayooh:
Please the corolla users, anyone with the idea of how much the complete shaft (driver side) for an 05 is? Contact of any reliable dealer at ladipo will be appreciated.

Cc. GAZZUZZ
entparrot

this thread is for you, but I cannot sell 1, You will have to buy a pair. https://www.nairaland.com/4296861/shafts-toyota-corrola
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Doublecheck:

Thank you all

@ gazz.uzz ogunvic et al

sell it! Buy a 4cylinder vehicle with an engine size of 1.8liter max. The smaller the better in this business.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dwightventures:

Thanks. pls can you find me a link ti check the news? You know, its not easy to acquire a car for this purpose only to get an earth-shattering shocker of a news. I thought they were even asking for 09 cars now that we are in 2018. Thanks

https://www.barbaric.com.ng/uber-nigeria-vehicle-cars-lagos/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

sell it! Buy a 4cylinder vehicle with an engine size of 1.8liter max. The smaller the better in this business.

sir, is Honda Accord 2005 model(EOD) V4 engine
reasonable to start the biz? please reply

thanks in anticipation smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
justifiedcoyy:
sir, is Honda Accord 2005 model(EOD) V4 engine
reasonable to start the biz? please reply

thanks in anticipation smiley

maximum 1.8liter engine. The smaller the better in this business. The accord I4 is a 2.4liter engine.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
Harbewilliams:
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com(07016682929) whatsapp
We manage vehicles for people who don't have time to monitor their vehicles but want to invest in Uber. So we take care of registration onto the platform, getting the partner a driver, things like insurance, vehicle trackers etc. We also handle the day to day management of the vehicle.

Our terms and Condition are reasonable putting all parties into consideration.

Kindly send your T&C to styveke@gmail.com
Tenkiu!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dwightventures(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
Epphy:

https://www.barbaric.com.ng/uber-nigeria-vehicle-cars-lagos/

Thanks a million. What can be done if only Nigeria harnesses for good the power of the internet!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SmartToyota(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Its available sir but you can't get only one pair. You'll have to buy the two pairs.
You can contact or WhatsApp me on
jayooh:

Cc. GAZZUZZ
entparrot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
iyaegin:

Let me give a Tip.

Do u actually need to set destination when u r in 1.6x zone and upward (1.7x, 1.8x, 1.9x, 2.0x) I don't think so. Leave set destination option, anywhere request carry u to, u go

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.