Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745088 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) (4763) (4764) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Why people dey buy car of 322M. Omo i go buy better apartments for elegushi dey chop my rental steady.

Young man!

Blessing follow you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
ksmart027:

Don't listen to that advice, 2009 Nissan sunny are very good on gas, you can ask luxurydriverng (driverprenuer) for first hand experience.

Don't mind that deceiver and confusionist that don't know anything about cars I pity who ever will give him a job to do because he will mess everything up.

How can he say Nissan is bad in MPG... Nawao.... GIGS fire down jare

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
pope191:

Yes oo

On Sunday?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
pope191:

So you did 27 trips in a day? Wahum! My car carry me deh they go, carry me deh go my riders place cheesy

I swear down! I never still break that record again...

Na that day I believe my car... Even when I was renting I never had such record and one kanugoat and don won come dey whine himself comparing a German machine with one Corolla.
Rubbishy!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Why people dey buy car of 322M. Omo i go buy better apartments for elegushi dey chop my rental steady.

Ah... People wey no sabi weytin den go use money do again.

I see one sport BMW Car on one group one time like that for Abuja. Looking at the car you go dey wonder weytin person wan carry this car do sef? Its just too low.

Next thing I go see na sold. Ask how much? It was over 100m and na person buy am for this economy! Chai!

Make I just see 10m pere, e sure me say I go triple am in one year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Felicity0001:

You dey believe that kwack dealer? Nissan has one of the best fuel technology don't mind that ignoranto.

If that's what you've make do of it but if you're planning on buying it then cut off plan and opt for other better options like Honda, Toyota, kia or Hyundai but in the general sense all cars can be used for ehailing.

I wan talk o! Say Nissan get crazy low fuel economy and can be very much compared to Toyota and Honda. The Primera, Almera and Sentra are at Par with all these Corollas if not better especially the Primera and Almera.

I don't know of today but in the early 2010s when I travel very much between Osun, On do and Ekiti, you see most of the transport guys there use Primera a lot. Why so, the low fuel consumption and Solid engines and transmission those cars carry. I don't know why you hardly see the 2005 primera and tino almera on bolt. I'll make my research though. I've seen some people use the 2005 sentra though. Its a lovely car in terms of performance, I just don't like the shape. Fuel consumption is very close to that of the 2005 corolla. I think the difference is just 2mpg apart.

Their CVT transmission on newer cars is just what people are afraid of but for me, I think if you're a fan of maintenance and you take informed decisions, you'd be very okay with those Nissans on Uber. They have some crazy technologies you can never find on Toyotas of the same year.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
GiggsTk:
Hi everyone, what do you guys think of using a Nissan sunny 2009 for this business. I know Nissans are fairly good cars, but I hardly hear about them being used for Uber. I'll like for any one who can give an advice on this.

@Pearl1910
@donbrowser
@Felicity0001
@ everyone please.

Thanks.

I didn't see this before but if you have a Nissan sunny pls go ahead.
I've seen some people use it but just ensure you have a mechanic that understands Nissan well. Its not a car you can abuse like the corolla and not all mechanics can work on Nissans. Then their technologies are different from that of Toyota or Honda so you need to know what you're doing when using them not just accepting all advises from mechanics unless the one that has proved himself over time and at that verify properly. Nissan sunny na bolugi car.

It has a standard automatic transmission so don't fear. Just get the right mechanic and do the right thing you'd be fine.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Felicity001:

Ha! You won sell my car no abeg ooh me never get another hustle ooh and my friend self is still looking for a car oh...lol

1.7 is on the high side oooh but nice ride though.

By next year riders will be cancelling on most Corolla and Civic for a C-Class

I've about 10guys now using a C-Class for Uber in Lagos.

The C-Class is the future

Ooosee!!!! C-class is peng! Very nice, cool and strong ride. You never will expect a Benz can compete like that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Felicity001:

WhatsApp me the admin contact abeg I like be a member

No wahala
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dopeyswaggz(m): 12:09am On Jun 21, 2022
Viking07:
Yes, but wetin be your main/active moniker? I’ve replied your dm. smiley

Na Dopey
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:50am On Jun 21, 2022
Felicity001:

My record highest trip on bolt was within VI (18), ikoyi (6), ikeja (3). Started from 7am from AE close 8pm with a long trip back home

Wait for it, Pope will come and call u a liar.
Person wey only sabi Indriver, even the Indriver sef, him no Sabi finish...he didn't know driver can chat rider. Meanwhile he will b chooking mouth wen there is discussion about Bolt n Uber.

Modified:
pope191:

So you did 27 trips in a day? Wahum! My car carry me deh they go, carry me deh go my riders place cheesy

I talk am...zombie

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 6:30am On Jun 21, 2022
computerglobal:

Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons.....
Consumers could end up saving a great deal of time and money in repairing damages that were unbeknownst to them with they made the purchase. ..
Tested and Trusted Service..

Contact us on Whats-app now 08060365068 for Instant Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty verification

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:19am On Jun 21, 2022
Traffic is terrible around Ahah this morning. Don't come to Ajah!!!

I accepted airport trip from Sangotedo at 450am. As at 5:15am I was already on Ahah bridge, it's 7:15am now, I just got to VGC traffic stop.

Rider said his flight is for 11am, in order to avoid stories that's why he moved early. How do I tell this man to add money like this? sad

P.S I don off Ac, two minutes without movement engine goes off.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2022
ReadaDream:

I accepted airport trip from Sangotedo at 450am. As at 5:15am I was already on Ahah bridge, it's 7:15am now, I just got to VGC traffic stop.

Rider said his flight is for 11am, in order to avoid stories that's why he moved early. How do I tell this man to add money like this? sad

Chai...since 4.50am?! shocked
this Is worse than terrible. When u tot u will reach ur destination in about an hour. 2hours between Ajah and VGC is crazily mad. Fuel scarcity and unmanaged queue for fuel has worsened an already bad situation.
Sorry cannot even scratch the surface of your anger now, but all I have to say is sorry man.

I wish it was Pope in this situation.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Ah... People wey no sabi weytin den go use money do again.

I see one sport BMW Car on one group one time like that for Abuja. Looking at the car you go dey wonder weytin person wan carry this car do sef? Its just too low.

Next thing I go see na sold. Ask how much? It was over 100m and na person buy am for this economy! Chai!

Make I just see 10m pere, e sure me say I go triple am in one year

grin make I no talk my mind

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2022
Felicity001:

Na that day I believe my car... Even when I was renting I never had such record and one kanugoat and don won come dey whine himself comparing a German machine with one Corolla.
Rubbishy!

Boss normal car they run from 6am to 11pm and nothing go happen, abeg leave German out of this matter 27 trips in a day. Omo x27

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2022
Pearl1910:

Wait for it, Pope will come and call u a liar.
Person wey only sabi Indriver, even the Indriver sef, him no Sabi finish...he didn't know driver can chat rider. Meanwhile he will b chooking mouth wen there is discussion about Bolt n Uber.

Modified:

I talk am...zombie

You sha like to deh use small hand collect big one, continue grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2022
Pearl1910:

this Is worse than terrible. When u tot u will reach ur destination in about an hour. 2hours between Ajah and VGC is crazily mad. Fuel scarcity and unmanaged queue for fuel has worsened an already bad situation.
Sorry cannot even scratch the surface of your anger now, but all I have to say is sorry man.

Mo so fun e o ota mi dehin lehin mi x2
Ba aguntan Ba boju wehin afi Epe fun elepe

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2022
ReadaDream:

Boss just deh go go small small... una go reach destination, just cant assure you of the time grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2022
YeyeGbami:

lol, na because u never chop money na..persom wey fit comot 300M buy car ,u no how much him go worth? How much is 322M from 80B for example grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 9:02am On Jun 21, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...''''''

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) ,;

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K)'

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K).....

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:04am On Jun 21, 2022
eyinola:
lol, na because u never chop money na..persom wey fit comot 300M buy car ,u no how much him go worth? How much is 322M from 80B for example grin

No cap bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2022
sandammy:
Today traffic for lekki no be child's play. Surge everywhere no road.
Yesterday was mad and I'm sure it will continue today.
I made a mistake going online at Ikeja yesterday. Drivers who worked yesterday go relate.
I never even comot for house like this.
Car owners, I envy y'all.
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2022
By the way, who noticed that bolt app and G-map have been misleading lately, abi na only me?
Bolt map + G-map been giving wrong pick-up points recently.
And I checked my app and G-map, both are up to date. I don't even joke with updates.
Who noticed this abi na only me dey experience this?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2022
Kpalansa phone again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2022
Pearl1910:

thanks boss. Got to airport exactly 9am. I pleaded with the guy to add 1k because we agreed 6k. He said never that someone was even begging him for 5500 but his car disappointed him. I just weak, I couldn't protest further because I felt he's not a reasonable OG.

Meanwhile I don carry all the money give security wey arrest my car for Airport staff quarters road.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GiggsTk(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2022
Felicity0001:

You dey believe that kwack dealer? Nissan has one of the best fuel technology don't mind that ignoranto.

If that's what you've make do of it but if you're planning on buying it then cut off plan and opt for other better options like Honda, Toyota, kia or Hyundai but in the general sense all cars can be used for ehailing.

Thanks, I got one that seems to be a good bargain price-wise, so I was planning to buy it and give it out to someone to drive, but I needed to be sure since I have never been in this business before, reason for coming here to ask.

So even though it comes cheap, it's still better to get the other ones mentioned sir?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2022
Where chief Baz001 dey?
Been a while, boss.
Seems that side don make you neglect us for this country, abeg no abandon us oh. embarassed
Much respect, boss. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GiggsTk(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

I wan talk o! Say Nissan get crazy low fuel economy and can be very much compared to Toyota and Honda. The Primera, Almera and Sentra are at Par with all these Corollas if not better especially the Primera and Almera.

I don't know of today but in the early 2010s when I travel very much between Osun, On do and Ekiti, you see most of the transport guys there use Primera a lot. Why so, the low fuel consumption and Solid engines and transmission those cars carry. I don't know why you hardly see the 2005 primera and tino almera on bolt. I'll make my research though. I've seen some people use the 2005 sentra though. Its a lovely car in terms of performance, I just don't like the shape. Fuel consumption is very close to that of the 2005 corolla. I think the difference is just 2mpg apart.

Their CVT transmission on newer cars is just what people are afraid of but for me, I think if you're a fan of maintenance and you take informed decisions, you'd be very okay with those Nissans on Uber. They have some crazy technologies you can never find on Toyotas of the same year.

thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GiggsTk(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

I didn't see this before but if you have a Nissan sunny pls go ahead.
I've seen some people use it but just ensure you have a mechanic that understands Nissan well. Its not a car you can abuse like the corolla and not all mechanics can work on Nissans. Then their technologies are different from that of Toyota or Honda so you need to know what you're doing when using them not just accepting all advises from mechanics unless the one that has proved himself over time and at that verify properly. Nissan sunny na bolugi car.

It has a standard automatic transmission so don't fear. Just get the right mechanic and do the right thing you'd be fine.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2022
pope191:

Boss normal car they run from 6am to 11pm and nothing go happen, abeg leave German out of this matter 27 trips in a day. Omo x27

Untop kick and start? No wonder I changed my kick start yesterday.
If not that your return trip @60k for no reach your handsgrin

It's good when car runs non stop for long hours but not every time kick and start. Ehailing will not only test you as the driver but most especially test the car in all aspects
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2022
Felicity001:

Rubbishy!
You forgot to add LAKPALAKPA to it as you used to. grin
I no go ever forget this title you created for Corolla.
And Corolla is a beauty mehn, I mean 2009 upwards.
But I still prefer Camry over Corolla anytime, any day, any weather.
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) (4763) (4764) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: uwemjack(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.