Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4737154 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4762) (4763) (4764) (4765) (4766) (4767) (4768) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
ReadaDream:
He has a plan grin
I was about saying that grin I saw a trip in maryland today to owode staring price was 3K i didnt even bother in my mind i was like this person wan carry load go Owode grin probably car parts

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
People wey get side hustle here wey dey pay abeg make una show me way ejooorr, donbrowser hope say i spell ur user name correct grin .before u yab me like oga felicity abeg come teach me e-commerce

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Abeg which body una take dey do 27,32 trips? Haaaaa Jesu mi ooooo, shey i lazy too much ni abi na butty dey do me, last week bolt was giving me 8 trips to chop 2K everyday and i was chopping it, this week they turn it to 11 trips i just look away haaaa ..na only weekend I fit do 11 and above trips sef ,at most 15 and my body dey tell me....chaiii this hustle isn't for me i too lazy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
confusedworld17:
You can take this information to the bank.

Avoid St.Finbar's College road Yaba. That road na death trap.

Avoid Agege at night, except you know the area very well.
I was robbed along that Old ipaja road last night at about 9pm. It was a destination trip. When the request came in and I saw Ipaja road, I was very happy and said to myself, it couldn't have been better than that, on a 1.9 surge. Though it turned out to be old Ipaja road and not ipaja road.

After droping rider at one hotel along that same road, I moved a little bit forward from the hotel in order not to block the entrance and then pulled over to take a leak. It would surprise you to know that the place where I parked was well lit because as a night crawler that I am, I always avoid making a schoolboy error.

While I was easing myself, I noticed some funny movements around me, it was some dodgy looking guys smoking what obviously was hard drugs. I was kind of backing my car, saw two guys sitting on my bonnet, by the time I turned properly to face my car, they were like three boys by the side of the driver's side facing my direction and then like four boys by the passenger's side.

Omo mehn!!! I knew immediately that hell was about to let loose. So I quickly put my phone inside my trouser so that it will not damage when it gets to the ground.You know when it's falling down from inside my trouser, it will not hit hard on the ground. So when I felt it getting to the ground, I quickly positioned my leg and push the phone under my car.

Immediately, one of the boys rushed me and held my hand and said "weting u want bring out ?" I said nothing that as you can see I just finished urinating and I'm tightening my belt. He then held my trouser just like the way a police man would 'jack' you by the trouser during street arrest. Na so these small boys drag me enter inside my car and started searching all the places that they thought I would have my valuables. Some of them were standing outside and leaning on my car as though they were the ones that parked the car.

Thank God that most of my trips yesterday was transfers. Only two riders payed cash. They took 4k and some change and then requested for my phone, I gave them the small nokia phone that I have. They said where is the big phone, I told them that the phone was with a phone repairer. Looks like they were satisfied that at least they got some money for drugs, they quickly left and even gave me back my small nokia phone.

Na speed I take come down go carry my phone and zoomed off.
The oldest among those boys would not be older than 25 years. Those boys are ready to die any minute.
Before they left, they quickly hid all their cutlasses, hammer, sharp iron rods. You could smell blood in their eyes. Everything happened less than two minutes.

Another funny and scary thing about the robbery was that the locals that were passing by that sensed robbery, hurriedly passed us and look the other way. Meaning that it was not an unusual thing to them.

One take away from this my horrible experience is : Always have some cash with you, e get why.
STAY WOKE GUYS

Ah! Omo! thank God for your life and wisdom o! Robbery is getting rampant nowadays o. May God secure us.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
I've got an awoof deal for any serious person that need a car and with a low budget.

A direct tokunbo Volvo s60 selling for 1.2m
Black on black interior
Automatic drive
2.4L Engine
5cyls

Buy, register and start making money on Bolt, Uber and Indriver.

No police or lasma will stop you
Security will not ask you to on inner lightgrin
You'll enter Oniru palace at nightgrin

Call in now to pick this car b4 you hear sold out ooh

I don't n talk finish

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donbrowser26(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
eyinola:
People wey get side hustle here wey dey pay abeg make una show me way ejooorr, donbrowser hope say i spell ur user name correct grin .before u yab me like oga felicity abeg come teach me e-commerce

Ha bros. I no talk say I sabi anything na. I no even know who get that screenshot sef. Na joke I dey abeg.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
confusedworld17:

I was robbed along that Old ipaja road last night at about 9pm. It was a destination trip. When the request came in and I saw Ipaja road, I was very happy and said to myself, it couldn't have been better than that, on a 1.9 surge. Though it turned out to be old Ipaja road and not ipaja road.

After droping rider at one hotel along that same road, I moved a little bit forward from the hotel in order not to block the entrance and then pulled over to take a leak. It would surprise you to know that the place where I parked was well lit because as a night crawler that I am, I always avoid making a schoolboy error.

While I was easing myself, I noticed some funny movements around me, it was some dodgy looking guys smoking what obviously was hard drugs. I was kind of backing my car, saw two guys sitting on my bonnet, by the time I turned properly to face my car, they were like three boys by the side of the driver's side facing my direction and then like four boys by the passenger's side.

Omo mehn!!! I knew immediately that hell was about to let loose. So I quickly put my phone inside my trouser so that it will not damage when it gets to the ground.You know when it's falling down from inside my trouser, it will not hit hard on the ground. So when I felt it getting to the ground, I quickly positioned my leg and push the phone under my car.

Immediately, one of the boys rushed me and held my hand and said "weting u want bring out ?" I said nothing that as you can see I just finished urinating and I'm tightening my belt. He then held my trouser just like the way a police man would 'jack' you by the trouser during street arrest. Na so these small boys drag me enter inside my car and started searching all the places that they thought I would have my valuables. Some of them were standing outside and leaning on my car as though they were the ones that parked the car.

Thank God that most of my trips yesterday was transfers. Only two riders payed cash. They took 4k and some change and then requested for my phone, I gave them the small nokia phone that I have. They said where is the big phone, I told them that the phone was with a phone repairer. Looks like they were satisfied that at least they got some money for drugs, they quickly left and even gave me back my small nokia phone.

The oldest among those boys would not be older than 25 years. Those boys are ready to die any minute.
Before they left, they quickly hid all their cutlasses, hammer, sharp iron rods. You could smell blood in their eyes. Everything happened less than two minutes.

Another funny and scary thing about the robbery was that the locals that were passing by that sensed robbery, hurriedly passed us and look the other way. Meaning that it was not an unusual thing to them.

One take away from this my horrible experience is : Always have some cash with you, e get why.
STAY WOKE GUYS
If not for sapa and e-hailing companies no wan increase prices to agument realities on ground, this runs suppose be 6am to 6pm. Make everyone go him house.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
confusedworld17. Thank God e no pass like that, sorry bro. Night work no easy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Agege generally is just as bad as adeniji adele for night. No stopping or waiting. They always move in groups that is the annoying thing.

Most are awa bois. They cause kasala everytime there are out there. Even agege boi we waka anyhow go collect

confusedworld17:

STAY WOKE GUYS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Felicity001:

You're doing yourselfgrin you loose money spending more time on a single trip especially when the trip is not on surge. The highest the rider will lose will not be more than 1.5/2k
Ahhh, boss, make the single trip bring me more money than multiple trips, abeg. embarassed
A trip that showed 3k max for rider and when he asked to take another route, we jam, at the end of the day, it ended with 5k with less than 25mins extra time. Boss, is this not good for me? I just dey ask ni oh. embarassed
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
kanuisagoat:

You know its not an everyday thing. I don't think it's possible in any other day of the week apart from Sundays

The day I did that 32 trips, I could not drive the following Monday. I tried twice and went back home each time.

32 trips in a day,
How?

We have 24hrs in a day and it's not possible you work for the whole hours in a day and let's assume you work 18hrs in a day, how many mins do you spend on each trips right from the pick up to the destination and does it mean before you even end 1 trip, you have gotten another through out the day?

Highest trip I've ever done in a day is 15 and that's on Sunday cuz of bonus and not all the trips are even legit cuz the last trip to get the bonus is always me requesting myself.
So how are you guys doing 30tripe upward?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
confusedworld17:

STAY WOKE GUYS

It's well
Thank God for safety
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
eyinola:

e-commerce oshigrin so you too want to enroll in an 8yrs course abigrin then still graduate with a lower class? Kontinue o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omoapena:

32 trips in a day,
How?

We have 24hrs in a day and it's not possible you work for the whole hours in a day and let's assume you work 18hrs in a day, how many mins do you spend on each trips right from the pick up to the destination and does it mean before you even end 1 trip, you have gotten another through out the day?

Highest trip I've ever done in a day is 15 and that's on Sunday cuz of bonus and not all the trips are even legit cuz the last trip to get the bonus is always me requesting myself.

That was in December and they were mostly house to Church, Church to Church and Church to house surge filled short trips on the Island.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Felicity001:

Lol... And one goat is happy he did 32 trips and still claims to be wisegrin he was even sounding like we are into competition whereas me, Pope and pearl where only discussing where one can get more of short trips.

You this life sense no dey some goat head at allgrin just tell me how short trips discussion take relate to who did highest trip on Bolt? Goat is truly a goat oohgrin

To even make it more ridiculous the one that is still in search of rental, the fake dealer who don't even know how car works came up to tell us about affiliate marketing and even called bike into the discussion, no be juju be that?
If I talk now them go say talk too much.

But me go just dey here dey see how dem take dey mumu themselves dey go

Another daft post. How do you always manage to beat your all time high daft post with another daft post?

I don't care how many trips you do. I was only calling you out for claiming you did 27 trips because of your jalopy benz. That was downright foolish and I had to call you out.

I will not have forgiven myself if I let you go on with those ridiculous thoughts. Only God knows where else you would have said it that would have caused you great embarrassment.

At least, now you know better

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Felicity001:

Baba na old age and your lapka lapka Corolla cause am no think am that's why I keep telling you drive better car you no gree hear word because of your kokonut Headgrin

You can't fall sick driving a Benz lieye! Ask any Benz user they can relate.

See you even did the 32 trips on a Sunday whereas I did my on a Thursday or so so can you see? Who is the oga here? Look I don't even know how to use the cruise control I just press my throttle pedal and I don't fall sick not for once despite been an AA genotype (does a goat even know what that means?).

So come make I buy Benz give you for rental grin then see how you complete over 45 trips dailygrin

Oshi, omo ale
C'mon get outgringrin

Lmao

The one wey you buy self na gbese you take buy am while I'm here using the cost of your Jalopy to clear motor.

Arindin agbalagba grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
More and more stupidity from the one and only Felicity001.

https://www.nairaland.com/520025/mercedes-benz-thread/482#111875635

Read the responses and see how he was taken to the cleaners. cheesy

One poster described our jalopy as

Keep living in your imaginary and delusional world where these old, beat up German contraptions are the best thing since the coming of Christ.

grin

And make e no be like say na only me dey talk am

Many others say the same thing

The post from Felicia or whatnot does not make sense whatsoever!

Plenty age, no sense grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
kanuisagoat:

You know its not an everyday thing. I don't think it's possible in any other day of the week apart from Sundays

The day I did that 32 trips, I could not drive the following Monday. I tried twice and went back home each time.
Omoh, you try. 32 trips in a day. I salute you.
If na me, na 2 days rest go follow am.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
pope191:

So you they do Indriver? Nah wah oo and you no go talk if Pearl deh cast the app. See your life grin
In driver for me na once in a yellow moon. I never even do up to 20 trips on it self. My spirit no just align well with it for now. I still get like N600+ there for over 4 weeks now wey I never even tap. My spirit never go well with am for now.
Btw, Pearl1910 na bossman nah, I no fit enter the same boxers with my boss.
Na you get him trouble button for hand ooh. grin
You and him, na only God fit separate Una relationship. grin
And una names somehow resemble. grin
Una case be like terminator - Arnold Schwarzenegger is who I don't know between the two of you. grin
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Glithronix:

Ahhh, boss, make the single trip bring me more money than multiple trips, abeg. embarassed
A trip that showed 3k max for rider and when he asked to take another route, we jam, at the end of the day, it ended with 5k with less than 25mins extra time. Boss, is this not good for me? I just dey ask ni oh. embarassed
Much respect, boss.

Take for instance you did that trip from ikeja to VI in the morning around 8am, then Gmap says ikorodu is 25min faster than 3MD but rider said take 3MD.
Had you done ikorodu road and you immediately get a trip back to ikeja for 4500 under 20min or 4k to Sangotedo under 25min because you're driving against traffic.

You dig? I'd made at least 2k more than you in same time.
You get?

Again, you spend more fuel in traffic I hope you know that?

Traffic will drain you and put you more at risk.

In a nutshell, traffic is not good for business generally.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omoapena:

32 trips in a day,
How?

Donforuntes48 and gentlelife50 make una come see this dude trying to stop the vawulencegrin

Kanudgaot can you see that I'm not the one that said you're talking lie now? See your life? Liergrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Glithronix:

Omoh, you try. 32 trips in a day. I salute you.
If na me, na 2 days rest go follow am.
Much respect, boss.

And made 60k gross while at it grin

I was planning to work on Monday and rest on Tuesday but body no gree. Had to rest on Monday and worked on Tuesday.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Felicity001:

Donforuntes48 and gentlelife50 make una come see this dude trying to stop the vawulencegrin

Kanudgaot can you see that I'm not the one that said you're talking lie now? See your life? Liergrin

Yawns, too dry.

Try harder

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Another daft post. How do you always manage to beat your all time high daft post with another daft post?

I don't care how many trips you do. I was only calling you out for claiming you did 27 trips because of your jalopy benz. That was downright foolish and I had to call you out.

I will not have forgiven myself if I let you go on with those ridiculous thoughts. Only God knows where else you would have said it that would have caused you great embarrassment.

At least, now you know better

My friend stop making a fool of your self in public space pls... Can't you just grow up for once

Now read again, what you posted up there does it make any sense to you?

Oga I said your lapka lapka Corolla is the reason you're always falling sick not numbers of trips completed.

See you, me my own 27 online trips with 2offlines was done on Thursday and the next day being Friday I still did all day and night day work I got home Saturday morning around 2am and Saturday and Sunday was also a banger.

So it was party after party for me.

I repeat you don't get tired driving a Benz because the engineering work put together is next to non.

When you hear people talk about Benz you think it's just an ordinary hipe? It's very real mfker!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
kanuisagoat:

grin

And this is Felicity from "that post".
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
73O9:

grin

See im akube shirt with hair like a mad man. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
kanuisagoat:

grin

Keep making a fool of yourself in public space oya ni yegrin

I'm so happy you follow me everywhere I go like MTN munching and printing every of my damn postsgrin I keep breaking grounds day in day out and you bad belle people will keep screen shorting my post to prove your failures.

Keep digging like a dog menh but you know what your brainless head will never allow you see the topic of our discussiongrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Felicity0001:

Okay if you don't mind I can help you manage this for free

Drop ur digit na boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
73O9:

grin

Even my shadow self dey scare goat for nightgringrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
kanuisagoat:

See im akube shirt with hair like a mad man. cheesy

Post your old shadows let's see.

See even my image is so sexy and cute

No let your bae see that image ooh she go give you red card straightgrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Please I can't reply every mention I still dey in shock ..... I'm sorry for the mistaken identity.

It's true I don't want to drop the car because I feel lucky to get such ride engine and gear very ok body also good I just changed the compressor. I just dey fear say I no go see better car again .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
tobisunday:

Drop ur digit na boss

Ask sb on your DM to give to you or dig a little you'll find it or ask kanudgaot to help you dig for it he's a good diggergrin

I'm.vwey busy at the moment with that goatgrin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4762) (4763) (4764) (4765) (4766) (4767) (4768) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.