Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4736012 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4765) (4766) (4767) (4768) (4769) (4770) (4771) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
BAZ001:

Why are you guys like this ?
Wetin Felicity001 do una ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
peeps4u:

You don dey vex these days. I had thought you were gentle sha. Pearl wey like argument no quick dey vex like you and e no dey abuse reach you
Come back to you old gentle self biko

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Abeg what's the fuel situation in Lagos today? I never step my foot outside today grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
eyinola:
Abeg what's the fuel situation in Lagos today? I never step my foot outside today grin

Fuel in most filling stations around Ogba. but na 180 sha.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwinn: 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Blessed are the peacemakers for theirs is the kingdom of God. You are doing well.

Unlike people like lagusboyyy who are always trying to form holier than thou. Just like Peter Obi, people of that nature disgust me.
Just shup up. Ewu!
See who's talking

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
The person above, be like say we're going to experience another session of combact soon, while we are praying for the on-ground ones to settle.
It is well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Glithronix:
The person above, be like say we're going to experience another session of combact soon, while we are praying for the on-ground ones to settle.
It is well.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Nothing is impossible, boss. grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Donbrowser26:

Civic 07 and 09 windscreen often break quickly

I'm very serious bro. I don't want to make any mistake please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please between Honda civic 07 and 09,which is best for this our business? I'm asking cus all I see is civic 03 recommendation. Please I'm about to make a choice, help me so I don't make the wrong one. Is a Nigerian used car too. Advice guys
Somebody talk to me oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Abeg how can I get another bolt account.....owner wants to retrieve his car I've been blocked on bolt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
UcLloyd:
Please between Honda civic 07 and 09,which is best for this our business? I'm asking cus all I see is civic 03 recommendation. Please I'm about to make a choice, help me so I don't make the wrong one. Is a Nigerian used car too. Advice guys
Somebody talk to me oo
Pay a mechanic to go with you for inspection. 07-09 civic is a sweet car with good fuel economy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:
Abeg how can I get another bolt account.....owner wants to retrieve his car I've been blocked on bolt.
You don't have Indriver and Uber account?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
ReadaDream:
You don't have Indriver and Uber account?
Only indriver and I can't replenish..... like the slide is just not in the app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:

One and only Dr felicity.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:

Only indriver and I can't replenish..... like the slide is just not in the app
Have you updated your App? Not having Bolt account shouldn't make you loose the car. You need to change working tactics that's all.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:
Kindly tell the house why you were blocked on bolt, sir.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:
Contact Oga Felicity

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Glithronix:

Kindly tell the house why you were blocked on bolt, sir.
Much respect, boss.
I had a physical confrontation with a rider......I had to defend myself she was also destroying my car.
She bit me and I bit her back

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
ReadaDream:
Have you updated your App? Not having Bolt account shouldn't make you loose the car. You need to change working tactics that's all.
Abeg give me tips
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:

I had a physical confrontation with a rider......I had to defend myself she was also destroying my car.

No be small thing.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
lagusboyyy:
Reality sets in after few months in Abroad.

Nothing is free over there,you work hard for everything,so you have barely little to no time for casual jibes.

I have a friend that traveled to London late last year,he was photo freak and always posting different doings,after few months,my guy faced the hard reality of being in a foreign country.

You are not far from the fact but the truth is the
1. Time difference (not easy to keep up with happenings in Nigeria or nairaland unless I’m being mentioned. )
And
2. Your heart will always be Where your treasures are
You will tend to focus on making more money, friends and learning to understanding your new environment, work , way of life and fun... fun many people+ovens killing you with attention.
I was always on nairaland Uber thread because I want to learn more and relate with people in my field, though some moved to fake telegram group grin and asked for your marriage certificate.
Right now I’m more on IT forums and trying to mingle with people in my field and catch up with Indians and improve myself, cos this Indians full everywhere Nigerians full.

Maybe if I start selling oyel or lemon limca car, I will be making comments here regularly.

Life no hard here but levels just changes

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:

Bit as in Bite or beat ?

E be like American English don dey confuse me

Are you trying to say you bite a lady like Suarez grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
BAZ001:

You are not far from the fact but the truth is the
1. Time difference (not easy to keep up with happenings in Nigeria or nairaland unless I’m being mentioned. )
And
2. Your heart will always be Where your treasures are
You will tend to focus on making more money, friends and learning to understanding your new environment, work , way of life and fun... fun many people+ovens killing you with attention.
I was always on nairaland Uber thread because I want to learn more and relate with people in my field, though some moved to fake telegram group grin and asked for your marriage certificate.
Right now I’m more on IT forums and trying to mingle with people in my field and catch up with Indians and improve myself, cos this Indians full everywhere Nigerians full.

Maybe if I start selling oyel or lemon limca car, I will be making comments here regularly.

Life no hard here but levels just changes

See mentality and dream.
Higher You Boss!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
BAZ001:

Bit as in Bite or beat ?

E be like American English don dey confuse me

Are you trying to say you bite a lady like Suarez grin grin grin

It was in the heat of the moment.....na bite she bite me I bite her too

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:

Lolz...are u for real or u r joking?!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
UcLloyd:
Somebody talk to me oo

Is 07 Civic different from 09 Civic?

The car is good for the job, go ahead. Available and affordable spare parts, nice interior and good fuel economy.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:

It was in the heat of the moment.....na bite she bite me I bite her too

Abajooo...abeg where did u bite her?
asking for a friend o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:

You should have denied it when they mailed you about it.

There's no big deal in getting another bolt account. No need contacting anyone who may tell you to bring money. cheesy

You can register with the drivers license of a friend.

You'll have to bear the name of that friend henceforth.

Some also procure fake drivers license and use to register. They claim Bolt does not verify. However, I can't confirm that to be true.

PS: Next time, learn to control yourself. You are a man, some of those riders have nothing to lose. You have a whole lot to lose.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:
Are you on rental?
What about your car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thurmieee:

You for report her first and even edit the part you bit her out.
Blow big big lie as to how she was the one that was assaulting you and as a gentleman you had to let go, lie say u no even talk not to touch her.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pearl1910:

Abajooo...abeg where did u bite her?
asking for a friend o

Just say am asking for my friend pope grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4765) (4766) (4767) (4768) (4769) (4770) (4771) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Childfree, mejai(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.