Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744082 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4769) (4770) (4771) (4772) (4773) (4774) (4775) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2022
donbrowser:

That's one of the annoying things about Sanwo-Olu's government. Fixing too many roads at a time.

Make una allow me fix road nah... let just endure for now. But the crazy thing about construction in a man's life is, they will always been some to construct or maintenance to carry out.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2022
Baker77:
Dashcam available for sale
#15k

Much respect grin

Good morning, chief.
This one na later thing ooh.
At the bold. Hahahaha. grin
Tuale ohhhh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2022
donbrowser:

That's one of the annoying things about Sanwo-Olu's government. Fixing too many roads at a time.
Exactly. Very unreasonable.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2022
Where is felicity001? Is everything alright?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Until federal govt give states or region the power they need to funtion as a government lagos will continue to degenerate.

It might be the spark that will separate the country, state govt can’t even control the influx of migrants arriving.

Most of the big companies and corporations are here. It's a no brainer that most people would come to Lagos for positions in those places.

But, I don't think migrants coming from other states are to blame for the terrible state of things in Lagos. The vast majority of blame goes to the government. They make so much from taxes and do not channel this money back to keep up with developmental and planning. If there are good roads, electricity, good traffic management, upgrade of slums, it will go a long way.

Let's take a cue from China. Beijing is an example of how you manage spaces and properly expand. They came from the very bottom to where they are today but corruption has eaten deep into our brains. My brother, let's not derail the thread. Just that we live and work in this city. It's painful sometimes when you just can't leave your house for work, business or pleasure because of one environmental issue or the other.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2022
pope191:

No wahala grin make I find one give u toi
this one came up yesterday just before the rain started in ikeja...
na one driver go still go ahead to pick them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2022
donbrowser:

I don't go through corners if we have issues, I say it the way it is. Moreover, I don't use people's situations to insult them except you're trying to do the same. Chilex8 gave me a shoulder to lean on when I wanted to start driving, he gave me some tips so I respect nevertheless.

So you ve truly been in the hustle for a while... hmmm nice one.
Go ahead veteran.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2022
BAZ001:

So you ve truly been in the hustle for a while... hmmm nice one.
Go ahead veteran.

Nope. He was just leading me along till I started this year.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakoomoyi: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2022
donbrowser:

lakoomoyi
73O9
Pearl
Pope191

You guys didn't see this now. If I come with one of the lies of Peter Obi, you will come for me.
None of you is reminding Ndubuisi about the topic of this thread now.

Kindly point out were it stated/campaign for OBI or BAT on this post.

And how this could lead to a heated argument that would derail the thread.

This kinda info is informative and educative, unless you try to pretend like an ignoramus (which I know you are not) who doesn't know the difference between this and and the previous posts of yours that could cause a fuse for the next 30 pages.

If you have any informative news or discussion that could benefit people here, we are always open to welcome that kinda discussion.

Peace ✌

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2022
lakoomoyi:

This kinda info is informative and educative, unless you try to pretend like an ignoramus (which I know you are not) who doesn't know the difference between this and and the previous posts of yours that could cause a fuse for the next 30 pages.

If you have any informative news or discussion that could benefit people here, we are always open to welcome that kinda discussion.

Peace ✌

OK sir grin grin

Most animalistic humans reside in Lagos is quite informative abi? I dey come
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Good day people how's the family?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakoomoyi: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
donbrowser:

OK sir grin grin

Most animalistic humans reside in Lagos is quite informative abi? I dey come

Did you read the full article or just the headline sir?

More than 10 states around the world were mention.

If you don't find it educative, this might be info you already have or seen, just seeing this here and I believe some are also seeing for the first time.

Last I check SA, joburg and cape Town were among the list but now I have seen lagos has join the list also, so I find it informative in a way.

And that doesn't mean you should now come and flood everywhere with breaking news ooo.

Nah beg we beg

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
lakoomoyi:

Peace

Can there ever be peace btw us?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
lakoomoyi:

Did you read the full article or just the headline sir?

More than 10 states around the world were mention.

If you don't find it educative, this might be info you already have or seen, just seeing this here and I believe some are also seeing for the first time.

Last I check SA, joburg and cape Town were among the list but now I have seen lagos has join the list also, so I find it informative in a way.

And that doesn't mean you should now come and flood everywhere with breaking news ooo.
Nah beg we beg

Oga what that guy wrote up there is wrong. Are you an animal residing in Lagos? I'm referring to his comment. What he wrote up there is arrant nonsense. That's not an informative or educative post. I will post something related soon and use an offensive comment like his then watch the way you react.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
donbrowser:

Nope. He was just leading me along till I started this year.

You keep dribbling us on this thread,
You must be a member of APC
Just continue confusing us grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
BAZ001:

You keep dribbling us on this thread,
You must be a member of APC
Just continue confusing us grin

Na you dey confuse yourself. I've been following this thread for a while. I picked interest in chillex because he was active and always ready to assist. I hit him up and he gave me some tips on cars, how the platform works and what I should look out for.

Everything came to reality this year. So what's the fuse about that?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
donbrowser:

Na you dey confuse yourself. I've been following this thread for a while. I picked interest in chillex because he was active and always ready to assist. I hit him up and he gave me some tips on cars, how the platform works and what I should look out for.

Everything came to reality this year. So what's the fuse about that?

I understand you now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ijakumo1: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
donbrowser:

lakoomoyi
73O9
Pearl
Pope191

You guys didn't see this now. If I come with one of the lies of Peter Obi, you will come for me.
None of you is reminding Ndubuisi about the topic of this thread now.

Dude you're the one bringing this Igbo vs Yoruba nonsense to this thread. This place had zero political polarity until you showed up and started promoting Tinubu candidacy and abusing Ibos

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ijakumo1:

Dude you're the one bringing this Igbo vs Yoruba nonsense to this thread. This place had zero political polarity until you showed up and started promoting Tinubu candidacy and abusing Ibos

You're very correct infact I'm the one that made you use your data to post this false info too

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
BAZ001:

I understand you now grin

I never understand.
Abeg help me.

Is he moving Lagos up and dan? Or copywriting thesis for clients in hard currencies?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped in Abia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkf6zozW1CE

Let's be careful guys. This country is really messed up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by providencia(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Donbrowser26:

grin grin

So he should be using the same wristwatch from 2010 to 2016. Na wa for u

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Bad road and lagos na 5&6, i didn’t know festac road don cast like that. na today i confirm am. My motor carry yansh go up when i land inside huge pothole on 2nd Avenue.

Festac roads are crazy bad! As in really really bad.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Welcome back BAZ001.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
@kanuisagoat, @dru23 and others who would know.

May I know the best way to send money overseas using the official rate?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
73O9:
@kanuisagoat, @dru23 and others who would know.

May I know the best way to send money overseas using the official rate?

What is the money for? Educational purposes? Health? Upkeep for a child in school? You'll obtain a form A and give to your bank of choice to approve. The bank will initiate the transfer from your account to the recipient

If it's for buying a car or a personal expense, its not possible except you collect PTA with a limit of 4000 dollars per quarter and cancel the fight.

Note that this is not legal and if you're caught, you're on your own
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
kanuisagoat:

What is the money for? Educational purposes? Health? Upkeep for a child in school? You'll obtain a form A and give to your bank of choice to approve. The bank will initiate the transfer from your account to the recipient

If it's for buying a car or a personal expense, its not possible except you collect PTA with a limit of 4000 dollars per quarter and cancel the fight.

Note that this is not legal and if you're caught, you're on your own

In addition 73O9, you can use paypal to get cheaper rates but it's damn risky.
Payoneer is cool and you can never be wrong with a crypto wallet.
For PeeTeeHay, I can help you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
ndubuisi2021:

Most of the big companies and corporations are here. It's a no brainer that most people would come to Lagos for positions in those places.

But, I don't think migrants coming from other states are to blame for the terrible state of things in Lagos. The vast majority of blame goes to the government. They make so much from taxes and do not channel this money back to keep up with developmental and planning. If there are good roads, electricity, good traffic management, upgrade of slums, it will go a long way.

Let's take a cue from China. Beijing is an example of how you manage spaces and properly expand. They came from the very bottom to where they are today but corruption has eaten deep into our brains. My brother, let's not derail the thread. Just that we live and work in this city. It's painful sometimes when you just can't leave your house for work, business or pleasure because of one environmental issue or the other.
There was a time when Lagos didn't need to extort the common man before salaries and every other needs could be catered for. That time, it was only jagaban and a very few set of people eating from the state proceeds. But now there are so many mouths to be illegally fed and the numbers are growing. If this trend continues then a time will come Lagos state won't even be able to pay salaries. As a common man, always have a plan B/ an exit plan. Don't be caught unawares

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
tobisunday:

Yet u no gree drop ur number since I've been asking for it ...

I didn't na but e b like u dey enjoy the gbos gbas pass me when just dey catch cruisegrin

Check my last mention to you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Gentlelife50:

But he's an old man with a son in the university?
I doubt if that's him
grin

Lol... I'm only a phone call away if you wish to know megrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Mehn I think it's time you Felicity001 and him kanuisagoat should stop this whole drama.
I mean what might have gone wrong??
I remembered once upon a time when u said u wanted Ur kids to go and spend sometime with him, and also when u wanted to grace his birthday because one of Ur kid is same month February or same day I'm not sure.
Common let it all slide.
Enough of the violence.
Let peace reign

I myself I'm surprised why kanuisagoat will take on me... I've sat down to ask myself more than a million times where I went wrong with him. There was even a time he gave me hint privately on how I couldn't boost my rating that was pre-DS and his trick really helped me of which I also shared to some other people having similar or same issue.

So I just wonder why kanuisagoat should take out punch lines from my predicaments to mock me saying that my car is bad and all sorts.

I wanted to ignore him but he kept pushing and the lion in me don't run from a prey so I'd to fight back.
He attacked me first and again and again, I don't know him and never have I meet him neither do I have his contact so what do you expect? Sit back and watch?

Mbanu!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Johnnybegood12:
so it's you grin

Mysongrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4769) (4770) (4771) (4772) (4773) (4774) (4775) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m), dharmie13(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.