Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727941 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4771) (4772) (4773) (4774) (4775) (4776) (4777) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Felicity001:

Notice to all drivers.

This is not the time to take trip to the following area:

Magodo shangisha and it's environs like Olowora, unilag estate etc, Opic estate, mowe, redeem, River valley estate from magodo axis.

The reason is this, the construction work going on along the Berger to Toll gate /7up bus stop is causing serious traffic in that axis.

I'd a funny experience last week after dropping a rider on indriver at Berger bus stop I got another going to somewhere around shrine for 1.950 same time I also got another trip request to Grammer school inside on Bolt. The indriver guy called in and I asked him to wait me at Hmm... What the name of that filling station b4 the pedestrian bridge again self... I was still on call with the guy when the bolt rider called in so since I'd concluded with the guy I accepted the incoming call.

A lady was calling, she requested for her mother who I supposed was going for omugwo... She begged me to pls pick her up because she has been trying for long.

Same thing the young man also said too so now im confused on whom to pickup because the age woman can't even make a request. Maybe the young man can wait and I've already arrived on indriver and have left the position since I was already driving to PU pope191 and Readadream alas others can relate right?

Okay I told the both of them to wait me at the same place. You won't believe it that it took me 46minute to get to that filling station that night how I knew was because I arrived on bolt because I was hoping on cancelling b4 the lady called.

Haa! Me I carried all of them o (4riders) the age woman, the young man with his 2 young sisters. Dropped the mama first then went to drop the young champs na so I take close work.

Kala!!! Make dem complain now, na twice i enter that useless traffic today.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kingofhoes: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
donbrowser:

Please try as much as possible to avoid PayPal. It can make adults cry
grin grin. What's the best to use to obtain cheaper rates then, except PTA. I'm trying to bring cars in. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
73O9:

I want to make a payment.

It's only black market that is available which I will need 1.5~m to settle but far lesser if I get the official rate 1~m.
So I wanted to check if I can send to someone using official rate since I can't make directly from this trenches.
PTA is out of it as visa will be required.

Small poke nosing, don't tell me you use black market rates to buy your cars?

Baba na black market things. What people sometimes do is look for someone with a naira expense.

Say dru is building a house in Lagos and wants to pay the contractor, you pay the contractor on behalf of dru and dru makes your dollar expense for you. Both of you will agree on the rate to use.

This is usually slightly cheaper than the prevalent black market rate.

Getting dollars at the official rate to make your payment is almost impossible without committing crime.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kingofhoes:
grin grin. What's the best to use to obtain cheaper rates then, except PTA. I'm trying to bring cars in. Thank you

I can link you up with an exchanger. Shoot me a mail through my sig
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISIjlRExdpE

This documentary about Uber is very interesting.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by humblesteve(m): 2:00am On Jun 26, 2022
donbrowser:

In addition 73O9, you can use paypal to get cheaper rates but it's damn risky.
Payoneer is cool and you can never be wrong with a crypto wallet.
For PeeTeeHay, I can help you.

Okay.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:37am On Jun 26, 2022
donfortune48:

I never understand.
Abeg help me.

Is he moving Lagos up and dan? Or copywriting thesis for clients in hard currencies?

Bro I had to give up before the guy confuse my confusion finish.

99% of people on this thread don’t understand him, in other to avoid getting distracted I just said I understand him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Uplifted2022(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2022
repairpalng:
Get your Screens REPLACED WITH us at best market prices: 08137013426, 07087154931, 08121235355

PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGES

ALL SCREEN ARE ON GROUND!!!

Xiaomi
Redmi Note 3: 9K
Redmi Note 4/4x: 10K.
Redmi Note 5/Redmi 5 Plus: 13K
Redmi Note 6/Note 6 Pro: 13K
Redmi 7: 13K
Redmi 7a: 9K
Redmi Note 7/Note 7 Pro: 16K.
Redmi 8: 13K
Redmi Note 8: 17K
Redmi Note 8 Pro: 18K
Mi Max 2: 16K
Mi Max 3: 18K
Mi A1: 8K
Mi A2: 12K
Mi A3: 45K (Amoled)
Mi A2 Lite/Redmi 6 Pro: 9K
Poco F1: 14K
Black Shark: 14K
Redmi 4x: 7K
Redmi 4: 7K
Redmi 4a: 7K

Samsung
Galaxy S6 Edge AMOLED: 22K
Galaxy S7 AMOLED: 26K
Galaxy S7 Edge Amoled: 40K
Galaxy S8+ Plus amoled (with frame): 52K
Galaxy A10: 9K
Galaxy J700 LCD: 7K
Galaxy J701 LCD: 7K
Galaxy J710 LCD: 8K
Galaxy J730 LCD: 10K
Galaxy J7 Prime: 10K

Nokia
2.1: 7.5K
2.2: 10K
3.1: 8K
3.1 Plus: 10K
4.2: 12K
6.1: 10K
X5/5.1 Plus: 8K
X6/6.1 Plus: 8K
X7/8.1: 13K

Huawei
Y5 Lite: 8K
Y5 2019: 10K
Y6 2018: 8K
Y6 Prime 2019: 8K
Y7 Prime 2019: 8K
Y9 2019: 12K
Y9 Prime 2019: 15K
Honor 7a: 8K
Honor 7X: 8K
Honor 8X: 12K
Honor 8X Max: 13K
P9 Lite: 9K
P8 Lite: 8K

Umidigi
One/One Pro: 12K
A3: 10K
A3 Pro: 12K
A5 Pro: 9K

Oukitel
C8 Complete: 9K
C8 Touch: 1.5K
C11 Pro Touch: 2K
C12 Pro Touch: 3K
C12 Pro Complete: 14K
C13 touch: 3K
C15 Pro Complete: 15K
C16 Pro Complete: 14K
K6000 Plus: 10K

Leagoo
Kiicaa Power Touch: 1.5K
Kiicaa power Complete: 7.5K
S8: 10K
Power 2 LCD Only: 6K
M9 touch: 2K
M9 Complete: 9K
T5 Touch: 2.5K
T5 Complete: 12K

Doogee
BL12000: 10K
S6/S6 Lite: 9K

MANY MORE SCREENS ARE AVAILABLE, CALL 08137013426, 08121235355 TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY

Also on ground: Xiaomi, Umidigi, Leagoo, Oukitel and other phone parts. 08137013426, 08121235355

update your prices
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:56am On Jun 26, 2022
lagusboyyy:
What do you mean Lol

Person talk say hin suarelized the attacker back,you dey ask if he's for real.. No,he's for fake..

Are you him.. Is he you..

Ahahah..

Lolz...omo I couldn't just comprehend how a grown man will bite a stranger woman onto quarel. I no even talk d fact that except she is a psycho, he must have something extra ordinary to her first to warrant a bite.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Felicity001:

Notice to all drivers.

This is not the time to take trip to the following area:

Magodo shangisha and it's environs like Olowora, unilag estate etc, Opic estate, mowe, redeem, River valley estate from magodo axis.

The reason is this, the construction work going on along the Berger to Toll gate /7up bus stop is causing serious traffic in that axis.

I'd a funny experience last week after dropping a rider on indriver at Berger bus stop I got another going to somewhere around shrine for 1.950 same time I also got another trip request to Grammer school inside on Bolt. The indriver guy called in and I asked him to wait me at Hmm... What the name of that filling station b4 the pedestrian bridge again self... I was still on call with the guy when the bolt rider called in so since I'd concluded with the guy I accepted the incoming call.

A lady was calling, she requested for her mother who I supposed was going for omugwo... She begged me to pls pick her up because she has been trying for long.

Same thing the young man also said too so now im confused on whom to pickup because the age woman can't even make a request. Maybe the young man can wait and I've already arrived on indriver and have left the position since I was already driving to PU pope191 and Readadream alas others can relate right?

Okay I told the both of them to wait me at the same place. You won't believe it that it took me 46minute to get to that filling station that night how I knew was because I arrived on bolt because I was hoping on cancelling b4 the lady called.

Haa! Me I carried all of them o (4riders) the age woman, the young man with his 2 young sisters. Dropped the mama first then went to drop the young champs na so I take close work.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 11:56am On Jun 26, 2022
Comrades greetings!

Someone offered me a Nigerian used 2010 Coro for 4m on hp for a 30 month tenure

Another offered me Nigerian used coro 2003 for 2.1m on hp for 18 month tenure.

Based on experience which is better? Number 1 above has a tokunbo engine just fixed all things working. Number 2 has good engine too but used though in good condition

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
SOLD ❌❌❌

Naija used Honda city 2007

Price :- 970k

Engine,gear, AC in good condition.

Body need painting

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheGreenlight: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hello bro..Please how did you solve this
milanseedorf:
Bolt support says I should upload my inspection report on my drivers portal but am not seeing anywhere to do that. Kindly help a newbie. I sent a mail after the inspection but it didn't deliver and the blocked me after today making it 2 weeks I came on board.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheGreenlight: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
i registered on bolt and i was notified that i could start driving before i did inspection. But after a couple of days i did the inspection and i still cant find where to upload the inspection report. Please help

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...omo I couldn't just comprehend how a grown man will bite a stranger woman onto quarel. I no even talk d fact that except she is a psycho, he must have something extra ordinary to her first to warrant a bite.
The 'stranger women' first bite him
grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Gentlelife50:

The 'stranger women' first bite her
grin

Leave uche make he dey try comprehend, if rider bite his hear commot he go know whatsup. Mad people plenty for naija.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Gentlelife50:

The 'stranger women' first bite her
grin

So Thurmieee is a woman? No issues here at all? Lol. Just two women going at each other.

If she's a woman, I feel sorry for her though. The hustle no easy for men, talk more of a woman.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:
Welcome back BAZ001.

Thank you sir.
I remain loyal.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
RaptObserver:
Comrades greetings!

Based on experience which is better? Number 1 above has a tokunbo engine just fixed all things working. Number 2 has good engine too but used though in good condition

2010 windscreen dey quick break pas 2003 grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Felicity001:

Are u kidding me?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pearl1910:

Me sef tire my brother.

Even though,some women can be so annoying,but he ought to have avoided her charges,so as not to degenerate to the ROYAL RUMBLE wrestling event.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
So na like this Barbiturate take leave and forgot comerades for trench. It's been long this man posted here.
Hope you're doing well bro?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakoomoyi: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Felicity001:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Felicity001:

Heeeey God!!! Not again!!

Why does this guy keep embarrassing his self like this So this is enough reason you will give to a client against the 03/05 model...

Chai!!? What a shame

Anyways guys I've got this Manuel 07 Honda Civic naija used going for just 950k slightly negotiable
It's a gold leather interior

Hit me up for more details
0 8 o 35. 1 3. 2 8 7. 6
This is Honda Accord European spec, not Honda Civic.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
ksmart027:

This is Honda Accord European spec, not Honda Civic.

grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
RaptObserver:
Comrades greetings!

4m bucks for a Nigerian used corrolla. That's not a good deal.That's over 130k monthly. What's now the difference BTW you n the guys on rentals.

Look for rental, then save up gradually.

HP is only good if it's graded Tokunbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
RaptObserver:

Are u kidding me?

Yes ooh!Dgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
lakoomoyi:

Comrade pls.ligjt.the vawulencegrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
northbird:

4m bucks for a Nigerian used corrolla. That's not a good deal.That's over 130k monthly. What's now the difference BTW you n the guys on rentals.

Look for rental, then save up gradually.

HP is only good if it's graded Tokunbo.

Comrade stop taking life too.serioisly give room.for.some gbos ghas naw!!!

Simply tell him.the windscreen of 2010 easily get broken than that if the 2003

If he doesn't understand

na him come sabi!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
ndubuisi2021:

So Thurmieee is a woman? No issues here at all? Lol. Just two women going at each other.

If she's a woman, I feel sorry for her though. The hustle no easy for men, talk more of a woman.

Really is she a lady ? are you sure or you are guessing following Gentlelife50 mouth?
So many cruise on this thread grin

Thurmieee Are you a lady?
If yes you qualify for December give away. I know what it takes to move Lagos especially (ladies as riders).
Bolt messed up by blocking you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Make una allow Indriver breath abeg o

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Very soon we will start repairing our shocks like this due to bad road.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4771) (4772) (4773) (4774) (4775) (4776) (4777) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: confusedworld17, africo13610(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.