Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4751222 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4773) (4774) (4775) (4776) (4777) (4778) (4779) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2022
pope191:

Calm down let me address this issue. I stopped to have pity for drivers when they talk about low pricing. If there's one thing I have learnt about the app is, mind your business. The app or riders are not the problem, but we the drivers. Sh*t like this will keep popping on Indriver until drivers learn to have a standard. Island boys that doesn't drive on mainland, see offline airport trip to mainland and decide to do 1k trip back to island to cover fuel. The I have close I am just going home gang. The I have to remit money today gang. The I just want to use it to change position gang. Those are the ones making it look this way. If a rider put a bad price, what happen to ignoring or let them use alternative?

They are some riders on Indriver I have never carried like this Pemilerin around Berger, she's infamous for her price and one driver will always take it, so be it.

Yesterday I was at Surulere, looking for 2500 towards destination to call it a day. I was seeing 2k, before jack, it is gone. You honestly can't tell people how to operate, it is their business. I waited for a while, but got what I want eventually. That is how Indriver operates. I have said it without time, anyone on Indriver should have a target, if you can meet yours, why bother?
Just like this Gerrard guy. Once I see his request, skip straight. He knows how to edit price and he is always moving around.

There's one lady too around Toying street (purple makeover or so). That lady would you take her for free grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2022
This one they find quality ride, he still get mind edit recommended price. Some fastest finger don rush am

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...'''

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE
/

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K),,

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K),

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K,

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K)....

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2022
computerglobal:

Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons..... .
Consumers could end up saving a great deal of time and money in repairing damages that were unbeknownst to them with they made the purchase. ..
Tested and Trusted Service..

Contact us on Whats-app now 08060365068 for Instant Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty verification

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Felicity001:

I myself I'm surprised why kanuisagoat will take on me... I've sat down to ask myself more than a million times where I went wrong with him. There was even a time he gave me hint privately on how I couldn't boost my rating that was pre-DS and his trick really helped me of which I also shared to some other people having similar or same issue.

So I just wonder why kanuisagoat should take out punch lines from my predicaments to mock me saying that my car is bad and all sorts.

I wanted to ignore him but he kept pushing and the lion in me don't run from a prey so I'd to fight back.
He attacked me first and again and again, I don't know him and never have I meet him neither do I have his contact so what do you expect? Sit back and watch?

Mbanu!
No vex boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Felicity001:

Finish!

Aren't you guys surprised how instill managed to stay on bolt driving with all of my confrontation and experiences shared here especially with the 3md experience. Am always the first to report with good lies and even with pictures.

Defense is the best way to attack
Abi attack is the best way to defend

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daboski22(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Shey bolt done sack Uche? What is going on? � �

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
These guy's that harass motorist on the road have gotten so bold Sha.

I'm in Ikota traffic arm, this man opened his car bonnet and trying to understand what the issue is, some guys from nowhere came to close the bonnet and started harassing him.

The old man just they laugh. angry

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
northbird:

At least the car won't be withdrawn, the week I can't meet up payment due to car repairs.. And it's a loan, I pay on my terms.

Emphasis is on the payment and amount paid not otherwise.
Remain focused on the discussion.
The difference is that u r paying to own the car not renting in perpetuity.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
BAZ001:

Really is she a lady ? are you sure or you are guessing following Gentlelife50 mouth?
So many cruise on this thread grin

Thurmieee Are you a lady?
If yes you qualify for December give away. I know what it takes to move Lagos especially (ladies as riders).
Bolt messed up by blocking you.

Lol. Just guessing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
These things that Bolt is calculating just feels
like modern day slavery to me. All the tools relating to the job bar app are mine and you still want to force me

I like their destination trips anyways, always reasonable to and fro work but question marks about their modus operandi. Forced labour in 2022.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Clean Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2010

Repainted.
Leather interior.
Sound 4plug Engine.
Ac working fine.
Working fine.

Price: 1.7m

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pearl1910:

Emphasis is on the payment and amount paid not otherwise.
Remain focused on the discussion.
The difference is that u r paying to own the car not renting in perpetuity.

You are the one drifting, you brought the loan angle, n I replied you that if I default on a loan. They can't withdraw the vehicle, if it's on HP, two weeks max without payment, issues already brewing BTW owner and driver.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
ndubuisi2021:
These things that Bolt is calculating just feels
like modern day slavery to me. All the tools relating to the job bar app are mine and you still want to force me

I like their destination trips anyways, always reasonable to and fro work but question marks about their modus operandi. Forced labour in 2022.

They sent me a ride package bonus of ₦5000, 5 trips, 5 hours 85% bla bla on Sunday. Today, they sent ₦4000. I'm like. This is serious, they want all drivers back.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Repainted.
Fabric interior.
Sound 4plug Engine.
Ac working fine.
Working fine.

Price: 1.6m Last

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
BAZ001:

The challenges facing immigrants here are like beans, dodo & rice compare to what Uber drivers are facing in Lagos week in week out.
You are treated like a second class citizen driving Uber in Lagos, olosho will talk down on you, Estate gateman will belittle you, police & Lastma will leave agbero/nurtw buses to pin you and tow your vehicle to their office.
If You don’t have strong connection you will queue to buy fuel with your money, while some people don’t queue at all, they bring fuel to them.
To get good job you must know God or know man at the top. Even in hospital you will queue unless you know doctor/nurse.

I will rather be a second class citizen abroad, than in Nigeria. Black Americans born and brought up in U.S face the same thing.

If Tinubu becomes president then Agbero/tout will be first class citizens in Lagos.

Guys any which way you wan jappa, jappa.... in 3 months abroad your life will turn around for good.

I can go on and on ...but I will stop here for now grin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/25/us/immigration-enforcement-priorities-court.amp.html&ved=2ahUKEwjdwN--gc74AhXOjYkEHSIvDmgQr_oDKAB6BAgYEAE&usg=AOvVaw1TTrh2SFuQq-5bJayOmG88

The most important thing more than education is to focus on your paper..... Without proper legal paper to stay in the USA , you are wasting time and at risk of deportation.........

We need to give people not only the sweet stuff about japa , but also reality......

I pray that a Republican does not become the next president after Joe Bidden grin

Democrats are more forgiving on immigration.. But Republicans will not forgive ....

Let's pray that Trump does not run in 2024 grin you go hear am if he does grin

PS ... I come in peace
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
ReadaDream:
Just like this Gerrard guy. Once I see his request, skip straight. He knows how to edit price and he is always moving around.

There's one lady too around Toying street (purple makeover or so). That lady would you take her for free grin

212! Show some respect to a legend grin e no easy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
ReadaDream:

212! Show some respect to a legend grin e no easy. These ones they put price down, cook noodles, bath join before they get driver time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
pope191:

Calm down let me address this issue. I stopped to have pity for drivers when they talk about low pricing. If there's one thing I have learnt about the app is, mind your business. The app or riders are not the problem, but we the drivers. Sh*t like this will keep popping on Indriver until drivers learn to have a standard. Island boys that doesn't drive on mainland, see offline airport trip to mainland and decide to do 1k trip back to island to cover fuel. The I have close I am just going home gang. The I have to remit money today gang. The I just want to use it to change position gang. Those are the ones making it look this way. If a rider put a bad price, what happen to ignoring or let them use alternative? They are some riders on Indriver I have never carried like this Pemilerin around Berger, she's infamous for her price and one driver will always take it, so be it.

Yesterday I was at Surulere, looking for 2500 towards destination to call it a day. I was seeing 2k, before jack, it is gone. You honestly can't tell people how to operate, it is their business. I waited for a while, but got what I want eventually. That is how Indriver operates. I have said it without time, anyone on Indriver should have a target, if you can meet yours, why bother?

inDriver na suffer head app especially when there is no surge on Bolt. Most times you get reasonable price on inDriver is when everywhere is red on Bolt

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
northbird:

You are the one drifting, you brought the loan angle, n I replied you that if I default on a loan. They can't withdraw the vehicle, if it's on HP, two weeks max without payment, issues already brewing BTW owner and driver.

If u don't see the connection in terms of payment, then forget. We weren't talking about consequences of not paying.
U asked why will u pay for HP as much as someone on Rentals and still do repairs. The answer to that is a simple as A B C. It doesn't matter if it's a toks car or a naija used car. U must make d agreed weekly payments towards the purchase your car and still do d repairs and maintainance when they come up. At the end of the day it's ur property. Why are we arguing this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by swaqq(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hello guys, please Will bolt accept this for inspection. I no get money to buy new one

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
swaqq:
Hello guys, please Will bolt accept this for inspection. I no get money to buy new one

Yes. Any bolt guy that rejects it just post his number online for data giveaway.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Anguldi(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
How long does BOLT allow a new driver to work before inspection?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Muhammadson2020:

inDriver na suffer head app especially when there is no surge on Bolt. Most times you get reasonable price on inDriver is when everywhere is red on Bolt

Maye there is a new price review on Bolt, just kind of interesting to say we talk less of the app, yet tI'll use it.

I do above 15k on indriver everyday which is similar to 20k on Bolt, so what's the big deal

Today's price... please how bad are these prices, maybe I need to wake up

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 12:53am On Jun 28, 2022
pope191:

Maye there is a new price review on Bolt, just kind of interesting to say we talk less of the app, yet tI'll use it.

I do above 15k on indriver everyday which is similar to 20k on Bolt, so what's the big deal

Today's price... please how bad are these prices, maybe I need to wake up

Not bad, you re doing well. But You will make far more on Bolt with surge than indriver.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by REDshouse(m): 2:10am On Jun 28, 2022
I need a car for Uber biz... any of Rental or hire purchase is fine by me

location is Gbagada Lagos

phone 07.082985.176

pls help a bro and a coleague
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:19am On Jun 28, 2022
YeyeGbami:

So you’re not coming back abi?

I will definitely come back , I love Nigeria my country. No place like home, here Na to farm and bring proceeds home.
Imagine $1000 = 580,000k, don’t know what will happen in 2023 yet.
“I’m here to Work hard now and play later” grin
And then make sure the next generations have dual citizenship and many choices. Not moving Lagos grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:30am On Jun 28, 2022
northbird:

Baz001. Carry on. Lagos is truly a shit hole, until one leaves the shores of this country to developed climes , you wouldn't know what living a qualitative life means.

A friend of mine was already doing his PhD here in Nigeria, suddenly a scholarship surfaced to do MSc in the UK. He didn't consider it twice. He jumped ship straight.

You know how much he will earn in pounds compared to naira ?
The present Naira value makes every one working abroad a millionaire in Nigeria.
You will see the way Nigerians abroad will be coming home for Christmas, cos they want to invest and live the life of VIP.
I know a guy that came for 3weeks vacation and stayed in eko hotel throughout with different ovens.
Only God will help that country

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:35am On Jun 28, 2022
Kingofhoes:

Boss man, my father had a friend that has a company in America. I haven't finished my degree yet, can I ask him to give me a "job"(I just want to get a work permit so that I'll be free from papers wahala) so that I can get a work permit, then just quit when I get their and get another job for my status as I am still young? Thank you.

It’s not easy to get work permit, unless you are in the health care sector. Before he can process work permit for you in the coy he will have to proof that no other person in American can do the job or their are short skill workers in that role.
I will rather you complete your degree apply for master and when you get here you will know how far

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:15am On Jun 28, 2022
BAZ001:

It’s not easy to get work permit, unless you are in the health care sector. Before he can process work permit for you in the coy he will have to proof that no other person in American can do the job or their are short skill workers in that role.
I will rather you complete your degree apply for master and when you get here you will know how far

Lol.. Which health sector will give you work permit... I can reason with you if you said IT sector that are looking for highly skill labour.....

I known few years ago before Trump era .. There was a particular visa given to IT Company that will allow the company to employ highly skill labour to work in the USA .. I can't recall the name of the Visa .. But under Trump administration he revoke that visa...

The said Visa can lead to a path way for a person to stay in the USA for good. So before the Visa expires a the Visa holder can actually marry a USA citizen and this will allow him to stay.. This is because through the Visa he was staying in the USA legally ......

This is similar to foreign students do when they are in school .. The student visa gives them legal status to stay in the USA, not to work o but to school in the USA..

But the smart ones will do arrange paper things before their visa expires . Once the paper goes through their status changes .. So now they can now work and stay in the USA and even become a citizen within 5 years or so .......

But others that dont want to go through arrange paper. Will than apply for more time by continuing school. Some will go for masters , PHD etc .. But how long wan do that for .. Last last na to arrange paper

And even if u want to get work permit through a company.. I believe certain factors comes to play. The company has to have certain among staff and the size of company comes into play .. I don't think that work permit will work for a small business owners .

Yankee is not as easy people think it is. There is a process you have to follow... People think once they enter Yankee things will be easy. Canada immigration law is actually relax compare to the USA........

I can recall when Trump came into power.. He followed through with his campaign promise to not only build a wall , but tough on immigration .. He gave ICE immigration Custom Enforcement more power to deport illegal immigrants ..

Meaning that u can stop and they can ask for your legal status . Some illegal were picked up while dropping their kids at School.

They can come to your house etc. They will given broader power to operate , which was not allow during the Obama era. A lot of Nigerians were running to Canadian boarder to avoid deportations....

Again once either Trump or any Republican enters. Illegal immigrants will be at risk .......

Am always about reality .. We need to tell people that USA is not paved with gold. We need to tell them the reality of things as per japa level

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kingofhoes: 6:32am On Jun 28, 2022
BAZ001:

Okay. Thank you very much.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:49am On Jun 28, 2022
BAZ001:

You know how much he will earn in pounds compared to naira ?
The present Naira value makes every one working abroad a millionaire in Nigeria.
You will see the way Nigerians abroad will be coming home for Christmas, cos they want to invest and live the life of VIP.
I know a guy that came for 3weeks vacation and stayed in eko hotel throughout with different ovens.
Only God will help that country
These are the types of motivations we need not telling me to continue driving Lagos and traffic up and down, telling me how I am better than bank managers or telling me it's better than selling gala under hot sun.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4773) (4774) (4775) (4776) (4777) (4778) (4779) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlechika(m), Gentlelife50(m), donfortune48(m), raiszy2k(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.