Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764587 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4774) (4775) (4776) (4777) (4778) (4779) (4780) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2022
computerglobal:

Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons.....
Consumers could end up saving a great deal of time and money in repairing damages that were unbeknownst to them with they made the purchase. ..
Tested and Trusted Service..

Contact us on Whats-app now 08060365068 for Instant Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty verification

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2022
BAZ001:

I will definitely come back , I love Nigeria my country. No place like home, here Na to farm and bring proceeds home.
Imagine $1000 = 580,000k, don’t know what will happen in 2023 yet.
“I’m here to Work hard now and play later” grin
And then make sure the next generations have dual citizenship and many choices. Not moving Lagos grin

Glad to hear. Keep soaring bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2022
donbrowser:
Clean Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2010

Repainted.
Leather interior.
Sound 4plug Engine.
Ac working fine.
Working fine.

Price: 1.7m

How much last?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

How much last?

I fit commot 50k for you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2022
donbrowser:

I fit commot 50k for you

Your number is not on the post
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

Your number is not on the post
0706442831nine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...'''''

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE
/

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) ,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K)...

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K),

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
dru23:

Lol.. Which health sector will give you work permit... I can reason with you if you said IT sector that are looking for highly skill labour.....

I known few years ago before Trump era .. There was a particular visa given to IT Company that will allow the company to employ highly skill labour to work in the USA .. I can't recall the name of the Visa .. But under Trump administration he revoke that visa...

The said Visa can lead to a path way for a person to stay in the USA for good. So before the Visa expires a the Visa holder can actually marry a USA citizen and this will allow him to stay.. This is because through the Visa he was staying in the USA legally ......

This is similar to foreign students do when they are in school .. The student visa gives them legal status to stay in the USA, not to work o but to school in the USA..

But the smart ones will do arrange paper things before their visa expires . Once the paper goes through their status changes .. So now they can now work and stay in the USA and even become a citizen within 5 years or so .......

But others that dont want to go through arrange paper. Will than apply for more time by continuing school. Some will go for masters , PHD etc .. But how long wan do that for .. Last last na to arrange paper

And even if u want to get work permit through a company.. I believe certain factors comes to play. The company has to have certain among staff and the size of company comes into play .. I don't think that work permit will work for a small business owners .

Yankee is not as easy people think it is. There is a process you have to follow... People think once they enter Yankee things will be easy. Canada immigration law is actually relax compare to the USA........

I can recall when Trump came into power.. He followed through with his campaign promise to not only build a wall , but tough on immigration .. He gave ICE immigration Custom Enforcement more power to deport illegal immigrants ..

Meaning that u can stop and they can ask for your legal status . Some illegal were picked up while dropping their kids at School.

They can come to your house etc. They will given broader power to operate , which was not allow during the Obama era. A lot of Nigerians were running to Canadian boarder to avoid deportations....

Again once either Trump or any Republican enters. Illegal immigrants will be at risk .......

Am always about reality .. We need to tell people that USA is not paved with gold. We need to tell them the reality of things as per japa level

The easiest set of people that can migrate to UK. & US are doctors/nurses , just pass their USMLE/exam and that’s all, you are all set.
What exam will I.T write to get permit ? Microsoft, Scrum , AWS , oracle ?

You thinking like a typical Nigerian abroad...
why would I want to be US citizen? If I can work legally and my paper is renewed every 5years.
You will see a 55years old man trying to become Citizen at what age ?

All I need is to make $$$ and come invest home, while my children have dual citizenship.

Bottom line or reality is any abroad any country is better for Uber drivers moving Lagos than staying in Nigeria.
Wether legally or otherwise.
How long will you drive with this shitty price to break even Age is going or time is going nii

Anybody driving Uber in Lagos is not lazy give them better work and see them perform.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
BAZ001:

The easiest set of people that can migrate to UK. & US are doctors/nurses , just pass their USMLE/exam and that’s all, you are all set.
What exam will I.T write to get permit ? Microsoft, Scrum , AWS , oracle ?

You thinking like a typical Nigerian abroad...
why would I want to be US citizen? If I can work legally and my paper is renewed every 5years.
You will see a 55years old man trying to become Citizen at what age ?

All I need is to make $$$ and come invest home, while my children have dual citizenship.

Bottom line or reality is any abroad any country is better for Uber drivers moving Lagos than staying in Nigeria.
Wether legally or otherwise.
How long will you drive with this shitty price to break even Age is going or time is going nii

Anybody driving Uber in Lagos is not lazy give them better work and see them perform.

Hmmmmmm... Lol.. The part that got me is when u said the easiest people to migrate to the USA are Doctor and nurses etc..... I wonder why many Nigerians are applying to Canada instead of the USA that are doctors/nurses etc .. Maybe Nigerians like cold very very Canadian weather

Well young man grin the migration program you talking about is for very very selective country . And that visa programme does not include Nigerians citizens o ........ Canada is a sure banker for them to go through .. The amount of Nigerians in Canada for such program is so huge, because Canadian made it easy to migrate to ...

The only and easy way for Nigerians to migrate to the USA is through School or fiance visa Once you enter school in the USA , people will try to arrange stay before their visa expires... And fiance visa Once u enter the USA quickly go and marry before the 90 days expires Anything less than that you are day dreaming and wishing on a star......

Tell your followers how it is really .. Tell them both side of the coins .. Don't sell them a dream tell the reality .......

You stated that why would u want to become USA Citizen when u can renew your stay every 5 years blah blah..... This is when I knew you still a baby and a naive baby grin

Due to changes in immigration laws.. It is better to become a USA Citizens.. The Republicans are anti immigration .. Do u know during Trump era, USA citizens could not file for mother kids etc ... Any form of migrations to the USA was blocked by Trump........

Now u saying that what is the point of been a USA citizen ........ Lol........

A friend of mine that was a green card holder for over 10 yrs, finally applied for a USA citizenship after Trump lost the election ..... We didn't have to tell him twice........... The way the USA immigration laws is going it is better to be safe than sorry

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Na who no get money dey derail thread.
Who get money na intellectual discussion.

On God sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
donbrowser:
Na who no get money dey derail thread.
Who get money na intellectual discussion.

On God sad

Try get money ooo
E get why grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
donbrowser:
Clean Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2010

Repainted.
Leather interior.
Sound 4plug Engine.
Ac working fine.
Working fine.

Price: 1.7m
E fit go on HP?
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
donbrowser:
Repainted.
Fabric interior.
Sound 4plug Engine.
Ac working fine.
Working fine.

Price: 1.6m Last
Or this?
E fit go on HP?
Much respect, baba. ✌

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

How much last?
If e Don click, your boy is here to take it on HP. I don't mind.
Even if na the Camry, it will be perfect. some amount can be dropped as upfront.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Glithronix:

Or this?
E fit go on HP?
Much respect, baba. ✌

Outright sales boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
See as traffic red everywhere... All of you weldone o! How market.

The traffic today is really crazy. Checked my app and can see everywhere is red. BTW I have a solution for you that may find yourself around olowoora or Berger side so you can beat that traffic on your way out of there.

Locate omole phase 2
Enter the estate and find your way to the back gate that leads to Otedola bridge, ( there's a security check point at that gate and If you don't have the estate sticker, they can turn you back but tell them you came to drop someone off and you want to link CMD road they should let you thru) once you're out of the gate, turn left as if you're passing under the bridge to locate alausa but make a turn towards CMD road, from there, link the express at the exit and head toward seven up. You should have cut all the traffic behind you. But today RED Gan o!

@glitronix how market na. Hope your car is not giving any issues abi you're already thinking of the future. I can see you're already scouting for HP. Much respect

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
donbrowser:

Outright sales boss
Alright, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by realgideon(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Good evening everyone
If there is a WhatsApp group for this e-hailing please add me up 08061149219. Thanks in advance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Avenger25: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hello guys,
I have been following this thread for a while now. Pls on an average how much can be made from e-hailing weekly?
Bolt, Uber or idrivers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
realgideon:
Good evening everyone
If there is a WhatsApp group for this e-hailing please add me up 08061149219. Thanks in advance

You will need your:
Marriage certificate
Birth Certificate
Medical certificate
IELTS Etc.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by realgideon(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
YeyeGbami:

You will need your:
Marriage certificate
Birth Certificate
Medical certificate
IELTS Etc.
Please help out if you can
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
YeyeGbami:

You will need your:
Marriage certificate
Birth Certificate
Medical certificate
IELTS Etc.

State of origin certificate

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Be like say what you people said about bolt ojoro on bonus is real. grin
Dem show me yesterday.
Fine, I had 11 trips + 90% acceptance rate + 85% completion rate to chop 2.6k yesterday. I for don complete this challenge in the dusk but I was disturbed by my people who needed my attention, phone calls, chats and messages. So, I was going offline and online intermittently and my focus was distorted. E come reach evening when I had bolt time;
Fast forward to the wayo wey dem wan knack me. grin
So, it was around like 10pm I had already done over 12 trips and completion rate done reach, e now remain acceptance rate - na so bolt started with me. My acceptance rate reamained 89%, when I know say just one trip accepted and completed, it's 2 points.
I did a trip from ojota to Maryland mende, completed ooh. The thing still remained 89%. Ahhh. grin
I drove to Maryland bus stop, When I see say night don dey come, I quickly drove to ogudu at Pharm City, cos I know na neighborhs dey go that side, sure for short trip within the area. I got a trip to gbagada.
The score remained 89%. grin
I come dey laugh say, nice one, bolt want cheat me. And time don dey go ooh. I now switched drove back to Maryland say I must chop this bonus sé. Na so I got an order from Radisson hotel at Ikeja Gra, thankfully, destination was Olatunji, Ojota. I rushed go pick the rider, I swear to God, after completion, the thing still remained 89%. WTF!
Ahhhh, bolt want do me wayo.
I wanted to give up and drive home say una don win, but when I thought about it, I was like, aahhh, are you people okay?
I come drive to ogudu road, got a trip from a hotel there, destination was off Mushin road, I dropped the rider and my bonus come enter. Omoh, it was a film yesterday night.
Bolt want wire my blokos wayo ni sha.
The good news of that experience was that I hit 24k gross from 19k when the show started.
I was really distracted yesterday, if not, bonus wey I dey chop before 6pm self.
What an experience.
Much respect, bosses.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

@glitronix how market na. Hope your car is not giving any issues abi you're already thinking of the future. I can see you're already scouting for HP. Much respect
Baba, na exclusive request oooh.
Special request for that matter. cheesy
Much respect, bossman.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
realgideon:

Please help out if you can

I wish i could, i never join any group pass this thread. Look for viking or one other guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
northbird:

They sent me a ride package bonus of ₦5000, 5 trips, 5 hours 85% bla bla on Sunday. Today, they sent ₦4000. I'm like. This is serious, they want all drivers back.

Hmmmm. Are you sure you didn't report to bolt of any rider who didn't pay after ride completed?
Cos this bonus offer looks like a compensation. I've had one experience like that which I reported to bolt. grin
Make I no start this one. E don go and solved. grin
Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Glithronix:

Baba, na exclusive request oooh.
Special request for that matter. cheesy
Much respect, bossman.

I hail boss! God go do am

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

I hail boss! God go do am
Amen. ✌✌✌
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Glithronix:

Hmmmm. Are you sure you didn't report to bolt of any rider who didn't pay after ride completed?
Cos this bonus offer looks like a compensation. I've had one experience like that which I reported to bolt. grin
Much respect, baba.

You read and learn from other people's experiences here.

Now E Don reach your turn to share, you come dey call am bygone abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:29am On Jun 29, 2022
dru23:

Hmmmmmm... Lol.. The part that got me is when u said the easiest people to migrate to the USA are Doctor and nurses etc..... I wonder why many Nigerians are applying to Canada instead of the USA that are doctors/nurses etc .. Maybe Nigerians like cold very very Canadian weather

Well young man grin the migration program you talking about is for very very selective country . And that visa programme does not include Nigerians citizens o ........ Canada is a sure banker for them to go through .. The amount of Nigerians in Canada for such program is so huge, because Canadian made it easy to migrate to ...

The only and easy way for Nigerians to migrate to the USA is through School or fiance visa Once you enter school in the USA , people will try to arrange stay before their visa expires... And fiance visa Once u enter the USA quickly go and marry before the 90 days expires Anything less than that you are day dreaming and wishing on a star......

Tell your followers how it is really .. Tell them both side of the coins .. Don't sell them a dream tell the reality .......

You stated that why would u want to become USA Citizen when u can renew your stay every 5 years blah blah..... This is when I knew you still a baby and a naive baby grin

Due to changes in immigration laws.. It is better to become a USA Citizens.. The Republicans are anti immigration .. Do u know during Trump era, USA citizens could not file for mother kids etc ... Any form of migrations to the USA was blocked by Trump........

Now u saying that what is the point of been a USA citizen ........ Lol........

A friend of mine that was a green card holder for over 10 yrs, finally applied for a USA citizenship after Trump lost the election ..... We didn't have to tell him twice........... The way the USA immigration laws is going it is better to be safe than sorry

Now I understand clearly that you are not updated with post covid 19 and skill jobs /immigration esp UK,Canada & US.

Have you wonder why there is massive Exodus “jappa” from Nigeria ?
You think all of them are illegal?
Who are the people jappa-ing ? .....Young professionals

You are still living in the past (Trump did dis... did dat...)

Information is key... and Gods favor...
let me stop here and not keep dragging this matter on Uber thread...

The reality on my fellow Uber drivers is to jappa...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:56am On Jun 29, 2022
Glithronix:

Much respect, baba.
No. I guess if you have not driven for some time, they try to woo you back to the platform..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:00am On Jun 29, 2022
northbird:

No. I guess if you have not driven for some time, they try to woo you back to the platform..

You Gerrit

(1) (2) (3) ... (4774) (4775) (4776) (4777) (4778) (4779) (4780) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m), Ceenelly(m), Barbiturate(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.