Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4750722 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4830) (4831) (4832) (4833) (4834) (4835) (4836) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
tmoreontop:

Sure, but Bolt ti ya were sha.

I thought you said it was permanent block 2038
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
byteem:

they don't have the power to do that .. its a state affair .. just grandstanding

Hopefully you're right
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
northbird:

Maybe Lagos, it can't work in Ibadan. FG and it's air-conditioned policy makers are really estranged from reality, the rate of unemployment is alarming.

My contacts on ground have also assured me it won't work in a place Ibadan.

Even if they do, I'm just in the pilot phase and would have gotten a good chunk of my money by the time they will. The loss will not be much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
kanuisagoat:

My contacts on ground have also assured me it won't work in a place Ibadan.

Even if they do, I'm just in the pilot phase and would have gotten a good chunk of my money by the time they will. The loss will not be much

Ban Okada in Ibadan ke? , it will never work. The bullshit stunt lastma and its sister agencies pull in Lagos can never be tried in a place like Ibadan.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
fk001:

I thought you said it was permanent block 2038
Not when you know how to present your case with grammar and threat to join other competitors grin

Most of these blocking are foolish and not justifiable. Bolt will loose relevance soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=pope191 post=114966617][/quote]

I am responsible for what I say. I am not responsible for your comprehension.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
northbird:

Ban Okada in Ibadan ke? , it will never work. The bullshit stunt lastma and its sister agencies pull in Lagos can never be tried in a place like Ibadan.....

Why not?
If they can ban bike in Lagos and Kano, what's up with IB. It's even places that there is no traffic that it's easy to ban bike sef Or restrict them to small streets.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
BAZ001:

They will be out waiting because the average time you will wait for Uber/Lyft is 15/18mins
If you lucky 7mins and that’s driver dropping someone close by unless you are in mall and central places
Then fear of cancellation, if driver stay 5mins and cancel you will be charged and have to wait another 15minutes.
But my naija peeps don flood road with cars , 4 Uber drivers on one street waiting for request.

That your last paragraph come resemble our uncle wey carry Felicity001 go chup Jamaican rice for a whole day and didn’t pay him till date. Entitled… it’s my car …. I gave you on rentals . Yet he still collected the weekly remittance.

I dey bench make una no dey make me comment again plsssssssssss

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Pearl1910:

Why not?
If they can ban bike in Lagos and Kano, what's up with IB. It's even places that there is no traffic that it's easy to ban bike sef Or restrict them to small streets.

You want to compare Ibadan with Lagos, is it by land size or the cultural /political complexities of the city.
Take it from me, bike ban in Ibadan is DOA. When Lagos was busy enforcing Yeye face mask here, people in Ibadan were just moving freely.. doing their stuff.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Pearl1910:

I am responsible for what I say. I am not responsible for your comprehension.

I know, but you can't dispute the Gospel. My greetings to Musa and his family. Also tell Adamu to use Musa as standard. Sleep well... sun re o as my yoruba people will say.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
dru23:

In the name of trying to be funny and petty, be careful oh...

Karma no dey take that kind thing play oh. Being an orphan was absolutely beyond his control and not a choice or his wish.

You have kids too...be careful what you mock others with, just said I'd let you know, if no one would.

And if you (or anyone) find this funny, then there's a problem, a well pronounced mental problem.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
computerglobal:
Comprehensive Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty Verification

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zabimaru: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
dru23:

Hahahahahahaha
Gbese Master grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
lanrexdo:
Hey.

Ok no won vex.

Who the Bleep are you to say that drivers here are scammers.

If he really needs his money make he go report to the authorities abi drivers done turn detective?

What other info did he paste on here apart from a mery story.

No screenshot of the driver, name, phone number and account details.

Every man for him own but mind how to use your words

Peace out.

Na today u Sabi say that goat na mumu? Is scam, 4days ago one fat, ugly olosho still scam me 3.5 and later blocked my number but i let it slide since na me Bleep up.

How person go do mistake transfer 60k instead of 6k abi how much self? Even if I drink 1create or bear come smoke fela join I no fit do that kind mistake, I rather won't pay and ask you to call me the next day

The truth is that driver should be ready to list sth bigger than that amount because it's not his money.

Onome wey I returned back her 20k extra she transferred to me one night blocked me immidately after she saw my kids pics on WhatsApp... I wouldn't know why... Did I have any intention over her? I wouldn't know what's she was thinking. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
BAZ001:

Hmm baba let me quote the post since you doubting me.

Me wey dey follow CheerfulGiver back to back only that he didn’t add me to the telegram group cos I no get credentials

Just quote this abuse and see that it’s the month of July and he posted it August 1st.
Nov/Dec cherrful was missing poverty days shuttling oshodi / ladipo to iyana ipaja lekki estate.

Haha... You this boy u no be better pikin i sweargrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
pope191:

The way am seeing it I don't think you have short fuse oo... your own is bypass , you don't have fuse atall grin is it that bad?

The guy didn't really think thro his tots at all. Someone recently placed a curse on a rider that went away with his money. Yesterday I complained about 2 small pikin that I have to let go of 2k. I was taking them from Opebi to Mende. On getting to a blocked gate in which I can see their street from a distance, I plead with them to end the trip and they can easily walk the rest, but they insist I make a turn and go use Ajoa Estate gate. Thinking thro the bad road and stress, try to explain they are just stone throw from destination. Them no gree, I got angry and ask them to get down. The girl was quick to bring drama. I just tell them to go with both the drama and money. Crazy enough they walk thro same gate they refused in the first place

Oga Dee it's been long folks treat issue of no payment here.

Me I go carry you go back to your pick up. Simple

No time

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
donfortune48:

You don dey write like Felicity?
Which kind headache be this nah?

I understand am wellgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
fk001:

but felicity bought his benz through uber and he also stated that he paid his 600k rent with uber money, plus his children school fees to cap it all.

No be Uber money I take buy my motor ooh... No think am ooh... Uber 1kobo no dey dia o abeg out me down I no wear pants ogrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Felicity001:

No be Uber money I take buy my motor ooh... No think am ooh... Uber 1kobo no dey dia o abeg out me down I no wear pants ogrin

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
zabimaru:

Hahahahahahaha
Gbese Master grin

You have stop using your real moniker.. And resorting to your alternative 1 ... You this black smelling grin backpack carrying and wondering the whole of Lagos

You darkness midnight wearing slippers wondering around Lagos aimlessly

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
ThatNiccur:

Karma no dey take that kind thing play oh. Being an orphan was absolutely beyond his control and not a choice or his wish.

You have kids too...be careful what you mock others with, just said I'd let you know, if no one would.

And if you (or anyone) find this funny, then there's a problem, a well pronounced mental problem.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
There is this moniker called RapidObeserver abi na Rapper something. Can’t recall, you keep sending me messages on WhatsApp looking for a driving job. Now the job don show, your number is switched off all day, WhatsApp messages not delivering. If you miss this one no come my dm again. undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
ThatNiccur:

You have kids too ...be careful what you mock others with, just said I'd let you know, if no one would.

Who told you that one?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:19am On Jul 23, 2022
ThatNiccur:

Although u are right... I always say no be everything them dey use do cruise but I recall u encouraged this thread to b on cruise to relief stress. In ur words "let's not b too serious"... this is the result.
In the name of cruise, people touch sensitive nerves and tend to forget where to draw the line. Before u know it's either a cold war or open heated exchange.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Pearl1910:

Although u are right... I always say no be everything them dey use do cruise but I recall u encouraged this thread to b on cruise to relief stress. In ur words "let's not b too serious"... this is the result.
In the name of cruise, people touch sensitive nerves and tend to forget where to draw the line. Before u know it's either a cold war or open heated exchange.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:57am On Jul 23, 2022
donfortune48:

Who told you that one?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by veekid(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Morning bosses, abeg what's the trick behind increasing this driver score? Mine keeps dropping per trip cancellation. Help me abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2022
veekid:
Morning bosses, abeg what's the trick behind increasing this driver score? Mine keeps dropping per trip cancellation. Help me abeg

Read the thread backwards you'll find an answer or simply search Driver score or DS on the thread
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2022
dru23:

See life! And you no Invite us. Anyway , congrats
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2022
Pearl1910:

In the name of cruise
, people touch sensitive nerves and tend to forget where to draw the line. Before u know it's either a cold war or open heated exchange.

See what I mean when I say you twist conversations to soothe your narrative?

Since you can "recall" please remind me, infact, quote where I encouraged such as cruise or I said the words you quote up there, coz person wey read your quote now go think say na so I talk, like you're quoting me verbatim, "In my own words", bro be careful abeg, with the way you misconstrue opinions and manipulate convos to justify crap. I would not indulge you, the regulars here already know you.

Enjoy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nifemi2020(m): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2022
shollywendy1:

See life! And you no Invite us. Anyway , congrats
He never do naming ceremony.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4830) (4831) (4832) (4833) (4834) (4835) (4836) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: raiszy2k(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.