Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4731614 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4828) (4829) (4830) (4831) (4832) (4833) (4834) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Barbiturate:
Took about 11 mins to get to PU, only for rider to send the message below, after alerting him that I've arrived. As in, shey u no suppose bath first, at least!

Welcome brother,
How was your leave?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ceexcel(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
donbrowser:

Battery life?

Do you have the receipt?

Sure, I do have a receipt.
The battery weak, u may need to make a replacement.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pearl1910:
@Cineinfo
The Bolt inspection center in MRS filling station, Ikate is open.
There is another one at Wilmot Point Road, VI.

Boss I greet you, abeg time don reach make u do me that due diligence I get my final exams 1st August abeg and I de owe my school 162k and I get only 20k with me now, abeg I need go fund me make I no do extra year, I have sent you a mail.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
Barbiturate:
Took about 11 mins to get to PU, only for rider to send the message below, after alerting him that I've arrived. As in, shey u no suppose bath first, at least!

Thank God for perfecting your health.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
pope191:

You can not do anything jhoor, stop makin mouth. Oya! Do your worst, we are watching.

Baz001 we want to subtitute you biko

Thank you I don taya…
Na so so orphan memes I dey see upandan.
Make him too enter field , spectators dey use mouth play ball from outside pitch

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
SHOOPSYN:

And Jpworld. We should hold Felicity001 and Baz001 responsible. They chased some of them away with their ijogbon/cruisegrin grin

I don go bench hold felicity001, Pope191, gentlelife50, donfortune48 and many others hiding behind keyboard to add to fire Tojahh and him geng won’t go straight but will be there increasing the fire.

Me don rest like dis

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Barbiturate:

Nawa. Some riders are abusers. Request ought to come in when they are ready to move.

Once you're rendering a service to most Nigerians expect some form of abuse. Most whites would be out, waiting for you, because that's their orientation, max delay is 2 minutes, which would come with an apology.

Our naija peeps would delay you for 45 minutes and come in, feeling entitled, like you should spend the whole day on their trip, thereby limiting your chances of completing more trips and making more money. If they could have you apologize for keeping you waiting, they would. Nawa

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cineinfo(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Thanks baba. I'll check them

Pearl1910:
@Cineinfo
The Bolt inspection center in MRS filling station, Ikate is open.
There is another one at Wilmot Point Road, VI.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Cc: Felicity001
Directorate of Hoodloom Association,

Biko what’s your opinion on adding a N100 bank charges for all customers who insists on paying via transfer? For each credit transaction my bank takes N50.00. How do we go settle this matter.
angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
ThatNiccur:

Nawa. Some riders are abusers. Request ought to come in when they are ready to move.

Once you're rendering a service to most Nigerians expect some form of abuse. Most whites would be out, waiting for you, because that's their orientation, max delay is 2 minutes, which would come with an apology.

Our naija peeps would delay you for 45 minutes and come in, feeling entitled, like you should spend the whole day on their trip, thereby limiting your chances of completing more trips and making more money. If they could have you apologize for keeping you waiting, they would. Nawa

They will be out waiting because the average time you will wait for Uber/Lyft is 15/18mins
If you lucky 7mins and that’s driver dropping someone close by unless you are in mall and central places
Then fear of cancellation, if driver stay 5mins and cancel you will be charged and have to wait another 15minutes.
But my naija peeps don flood road with cars , 4 Uber drivers on one street waiting for request.

That your last paragraph come resemble our uncle wey carry Felicity001 go chup Jamaican rice for a whole day and didn’t pay him till date. Entitled… it’s my car …. I gave you on rentals . Yet he still collected the weekly remittance.

I dey bench make una no dey make me comment again plsssssssssss

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...fire weaner grin
Which one be ur own now...shebi u don hang booth. Na car u dey sell now. Abeg bring buyer for my 07 Honda Accord. Good car, Good deal.

https://www.nairaland.com/7229307/clean-naija-used-2007-honda

Pearl wants to JAPA, going by that car ads

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
It is within your right. If a rider isn't ready to abide by cash or card payment recommended by the app, he/she should be ready to abide by the T&C of the driver

Viking07:

Biko what’s your opinion on adding a N100 bank charges for all customers who insists on paying via transfer? For each credit transaction my bank takes N50.00. How do we go settle this matter.
angry

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pearl1910:

Thank God for perfecting your health.

Thanks bro. I really thank God
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Lush100:

Welcome brother,
How was your leave?

Fine. Bn nursing my ill health. I'm fine now, so I decided to hit the road and test my strength. This trip was actually a destination trip to go home and relax. I waited for almost 20 mins, without surge!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Change your bank
Viking07:

angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
BAZ001:

They will be out waiting because the average time you will wait for Uber/Lyft is 15/18mins
If you lucky 7mins and that’s driver dropping someone close by unless you are in mall and central places
Then fear of cancellation, if driver stay 5mins and cancel you will be charged and have to wait another 15minutes.
But my naija peeps don flood road with cars , 4 Uber drivers on one street waiting for request.

That your last paragraph come resemble our uncle wey carry Felicity001 go chup Jamaican rice for a whole day and didn’t pay him till date. Entitled… it’s my car …. I gave you on rentals . Yet he still collected the weekly remittance.

I dey bench make una no dey make me comment again plsssssssssss

Almost every Nigerian employer see themselves that way. They become mini gods, when they're wrong, you're wrong, na you go still apologize. That's a toxic trait that messes with one's sanity.

Imagine Dru don turn orphan to insult. Las las e no touch you anywhere and I know say e dey pain am.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Just like they planning to chase pearl, the way things are going he may leave the group for una.
As the man u mentioned nobody chased him, he did himself when he won't stop attacking me.
The forgot they are not the only people that knows how to fight dirty.

That will never happen... I'll make sure I fight and stand by Pearl with all that I am.

Beet how did Musa get a matrix car, rent house and relocate family within a year and few months? Another mysterious story like those behind September 11 and the death of 2Pac. Hope we get to know the true stories someday.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
pope191:

That will never happen... I'll make sure I fight and stand by Pearl with all that I am.

Beet how did Musa get a matrix car, rent house and relocate family within a year and few months? Another mysterious story like those behind September 11 and the death of 2Pac. Hope we get to know the true stories someday.

EazyMagik

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
veekid:
how pls
Its on page 4785.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Boss thank God oo I later cancel destination trip after few Inside Ajah trips and ibeju that I gboju for Las last I see four point for oniru and same rider do offline to Gra ikeja na so tyre flat for 3MB no be easy day but all in all Alhamdulilah.

lanrexdo:
Lmao. Na from afternoon you suppose don move from that area nawo. Pack iyana oworo jeje

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
ThatNiccur:

EazyMagik
Tell him, God was with Musa.
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:17am On Jul 22, 2022
Freshestng:
Good Evening everyone.

To those driving as a full time job, asin driving every day, ah!! Kudos to you!!!

I don't know how you do it, especially in this Lagos.

Respect to Y'all.
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 12:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Johnchrix:

Boss I greet you, abeg time don reach make u do me that due diligence I get my final exams 1st August abeg and I de owe my school 162k and I get only 20k with me now, abeg I need go fund me make I no do extra year, I have sent you a mail.

would you ever get tired??

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 2:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Hello pilots, please I might need to change my car evaporator. The ac technician discovered that the car cabin filter of my Corolla had been removed so the evaporator has been compromised. Passengers at the back seat complain that they are not feeling the ac even though the ac knob is at the 4th switch when the knob is put on the last or 5th switch, there is zero cooling and it makes so rattling noise. The cooling effect is okay early in the morning or at night time, but barely noticeable on sunny days. The technician has recommended a tokunbo replacement, I am more inclined to buying a brand new one. Please your experience/ advice will be greatly appreciated Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by veekid(m): 3:29am On Jul 22, 2022
Viking07:
Its on page 4875
check the number again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:10am On Jul 22, 2022
ThatNiccur:

EazyMagik

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:23am On Jul 22, 2022
Johnchrix:

Tag Felicity. He should organize it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:31am On Jul 22, 2022
peeps4u:
It is within your right. If a rider isn't ready to abide by cash or card payment recommended by the app, he/she should be ready to abide by the T&C of the driver

E no go easy o...u go chop 1star wella and u must establish that before u start the trip
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:42am On Jul 22, 2022
ThatNiccur:

EazyMagik

Gentlelife50:

Tell him, God was with Musa.
grin

Yes o...what God cannot do does not exist.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2022
MoonlightDrive:
Hello pilots, please I might need to change my car evaporator. The ac technician discovered that the car cabin filter of my Corolla had been removed so the evaporator has been compromised. Passengers at the back seat complain that they are not feeling the ac even though the ac knob is at the 4th switch when the knob is put on the last or 5th switch, there is zero cooling and it makes so rattling noise. The cooling effect is okay early in the morning or at night time, but barely noticeable on sunny days. The technician has recommended a tokunbo replacement, I am more inclined to buying a brand new one. Please your experience/ advice will be greatly appreciated Thanks.

Buy a new evaporator
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:13am On Jul 22, 2022
Pearl1910:

Yes o...what God cannot do does not exist.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 7:25am On Jul 22, 2022
MoonlightDrive:

Which year of Coro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4828) (4829) (4830) (4831) (4832) (4833) (4834) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donfortune48(m), dharmie13(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.