Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4759067 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4831) (4832) (4833) (4834) (4835) (4836) (4837) ... (5693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2022
shollywendy1:

See life! And you no Invite us. Anyway , congrats

Thanks Boss.. Long time ......i no hear from u .......see me dey catch cruise with these guys ........

U better tell them that dru23 is not to be f#ck with .....i be 1 man army
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zabimaru: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2022
dru23:

You have stop using your real moniker.. And resorting to your alternative 1 ... You this black smelling grin backpack carrying and wondering the whole of Lagos

You darkness midnight wearing slippers wondering around Lagos aimlessly

Dumb bunny!
This is my only moniker, I don't do alter personas.
But you are free to assume whatever you want tho, a Coke sniffing self acclaimed righteous oligarch can think in any direction he thinks afterall he is in Nigeria.
In a more civilized clime, you'd have been bundled up in a strait jacket as part of your rehab.

Btw, there's a thread here about a guy who wants to package a lemon as a neat vehicle but doesn't have the technical deets, any ideas on how he can achieve this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zabimaru: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
dru23:

Thanks Boss.. Long time ......i no hear from u .......see me dey catch cruise with these guys ........

How can you use the word "Man" to refer to yourself? That's downright insulting to Men out there. A Man that cannot pay his debt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
zabimaru:

How can you use the word "Man" to refer to yourself? That's downright insulting to Men out there. A Man that cannot pay his debt

U this smelly dark like darkness of a man .... Show ur face, I wan check something.. Smelly slipper wearing back pack suffer head fool grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zabimaru: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
dru23:

U this smelly dark like darkness of a man .... Show ur face, I wan check something.. Smelly slipper wearing back pack suffer head fool grin

It doesn't matter what you choose to use in your write-up you are still as dumb as an insipid bonehead.
Of what use is a junkie parading himself as a druggie & wealthy drug lord, that cannot offset a small debt?
I'd say he's as tiny as they come, tiny dingbat that loves Jamaican rice. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
zabimaru:

It doesn't matter what you choose to use in your write-up you are still a dumb as an insipid bonehead.
Of what use is a junkie parading himself as a druggie & wealthy drug lord, that cannot offset a small debt?
I'd say he's as tiny as they come, tiny dingbat that loves Jamaican rice. grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
zabimaru:

Dumb bunny!
This is my only moniker, I don't do alter personas.
But you are free to assume whatever you want tho, a Coke sniffing self acclaimed righteous oligarch can think in any direction he thinks afterall he is in Nigeria.
In a more civilized clime, you'd have been bundled up in a strait jacket as part of your rehab

Btw, there's a thread here about a guy who wants to package a lemon as a neat vehicle but doesn't have the technical deets, any ideas on how he can achieve this?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
dru23:

Yea boss, I left the hustle and the country with my family that's the reason why.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zabimaru: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
dru23:

Let's leave this thread, shall we.
Let's go to your oil hawking thread. smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
zabimaru:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
shollywendy1:

Yea boss, I left the hustle and the country with my family that's the reason why.

Cool bro... Very long time.. Hit me up .. U still have my WhatsApp number.. Make we catch up .......

I hear say na IT jobs dey rain now .. You fit do like 5 jobs and pay your mortgage in 6 days ......

Hit me up make we rob minds
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
zabimaru:

No no grin grin grin oil don finish
Till after election 2023 grin

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
shollywendy1:

Food for thought for those...
Don't let anyone deceive you that you can make it big while you do this hustle. Its only for you to get by.

Young graduates were advised to join the hustle but the little you are getting now can/may stop you from reasoning more that what Uber/bolt brings.

Many are jappa-ing, even if you can't japa, don't put all your life on Uber/bolt.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
BAZ001:

No no grin grin grin oil don finish
Till after election 2023 grin
Lol! Guy, the other plane did a u-turn while dancing skelewu, now this one na one leg up abi shoki dance?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
ThatNiccur:

In the name of trying to be funny and petty, be careful oh...

Karma no dey take that kind thing play oh. Being an orphan was absolutely beyond his control and not a choice or his wish.

You have kids too...be careful what you mock others with, just said I'd let you know, if no one would.

And if you (or anyone grin) find this funny, then there's a problem, a well pronounced mental problem.

Bro he cracks me up anytime I see the orphan post … I’m always laughing because it’s funny to me… it doesn’t move me at all… he makes me laugh. he thinks he’s throwing shades, but cracking me up…
Like u playing with a child that thinks he’s pinching you but he’s tickling you
grin
Anytime I see his orphan post I want to go there and laugh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
BAZ001:

Bro he cracks me up anytime I see the orphan post … I’m always laughing because it’s funny to me… it doesn’t move me at all… he makes me laugh. he thinks he’s throwing shades, but cracking me up…
grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
dru23:

Cool bro... Very long time.. Hit me up .. U still have my WhatsApp number.. Make we catch up .......

I hear say na IT jobs dey rain now .. You fit do like 5 jobs and pay your mortgage in 6 days ......

Hit me up make we rob minds

See hypocrites here
Why didn’t you ask him to drop his jappa way so others can learn…

Na only my own (an orphan) pain and shock you grin

More people are still jappaing despite your warning and discouragement but you can continue to tell Musa and Adamu not to jappa cos abroad no easy grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
BAZ001:

See hypocrites here

Why didn’t you ask him to drop his jappa way so others can learn…

Na only my own (an orphan) pain and shock you grin

More people are still jappaing despite your warning and discouragement but you can continue to tell Musa and Adamu not to jappa cos abroad no easy grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
shollywendy1:

See life! And you no Invite us. Anyway , congrats

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
dru23:

Hit me up make we rob rub minds

To think you were insulting Baz the other day, now you can't tell the difference between rob and rub

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
BAZ001:

grin

I know right...and it kills him

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
ThatNiccur:

To think you were insulting Baz the other day, now you can't tell the difference between rob and rub

It seems you and Bazz are lovers... Talk true is he ur boyfriend
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
mejai:

Lol! Guy, the other plane did a u-turn while dancing skelewu, now this one na one leg up abi shoki dance?

Lol.....

Your boyfriend BAZZ001 has japa

Dru23.... Japa since born in Japa and doing business.....

Mejai......well ? Gossiping and making fun of dru23 that is doing business and japa

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
ThatNiccur:

I know right...and it kills him

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
donfortune48:

Who told you that one?

Chaiii Bro dis is a sensitive matter, it’s a prayer point and his madam maybe reading this post. let’s not play by his childish rules, cos of his madam grin.

Make we no go scatter our baby uncle home

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
dru23:

Lol.....

Your boyfriend BAZZ001 has japa

Dru23.... Japa since born in Japa and doing business.....

Mejai......well ? Gossiping and making fun of dru23 that is doing business and japa

You will not calm down now before they open mama cooking pot on you…
I’m begging them not to open your yansh cos of ur madam cos I know you don’t have any shame like me grin

Just rest small, leave Uber thread and go to your oil thread, some of us wants to concentrate on our 3jobs and moving Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
BAZ001:

Chaiii Bro dis is a sensitive matter, it’s a prayer point and his madam maybe reading this post. let’s not play by his childish rules, cos of his madam grin.

You don dey talk like Felicity001 and Blackbishop.
This affection wey you guys are showing for his madam.
Hmmm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
dru23:

It seems you and Bazz are lovers... Talk true is he ur boyfriend

E don turn you reach my side? When you're left with no other choice, you resort to insane comments, biko move forward abeg.

What about you and your fellow supporters, are y'all gangbangers?

I speak the truth only.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
BAZ001:

You will not calm down now before they open mama cooking pot on you…
I’m begging them not to open your yansh cos of ur madam cos I know you don’t have any shame like me grin

Just rest small, leave Uber thread and go to your oil thread, some of us wants to concentrate on our 3jobs and moving Lagos.

Bring all the smoke.........

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
ThatNiccur:

E don turn you reach my side? When you're left with no other choice, you resort to insane comments, biko move forward abeg.

What about you and your fellow supporters, are y'all gangbangers?

I speak the truth only.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
BAZ001:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
dru23:

Bring all the smoke.........
You are being told to calm down yet you are asking them to bring it on.
I hope you don't meet someone who takes insults to the heart and trace you or your family home. You know those Psychos are much where you are, I hope people here are not to that level.

Keep shut and sell your palm oil in peace, you won't hear.
I bought the so called palm oil from your wife or sister (who ever it is) before but didn't go back for more as I felt the bad effect on my engine. It's cheaper than a reliable source I use but I would rather continue with the high cost than spoiling my vehicle with your so called palm oil.

If you think I am not saying the truth, I can describe your apartment in that estate off Karimu Laka at egbeda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4831) (4832) (4833) (4834) (4835) (4836) (4837) ... (5693) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Nezzjnr, Foodempire and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.