Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742765 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4854) (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Burchester:

Where to find genuine Dw1?

I have some that I reserve for my Honda Civic cars..... I can sell u some .....

Call my business line 0703 672 6481 and someone will gladly assist u ........

We thank you and appreciate ur business

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ObiweniteGood: 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Are you a data vendor,
Are you looking for a way to improve your profit margin in your data business

Here is a chance
Get *Mtn for as low as 215 and airtel for as Low as 235 per gb*

Click the link below and the link would be sent to you
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https:///3QdpFCY

You'ld also get commission from your down liners, anything they make a purchase via your link�

Ps: *Strictly for Data Vendors*❗
Get the link by clicking on this link�
https:///3QdpFCY or
https:///23408025505293
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 12:28am On Aug 02, 2022
RaptObserver:

Garki.

Pick my WhatsApp number from my signature let us relate bro
I must commend u effort in answering so many questions .
Much respect boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 12:29am On Aug 02, 2022
thoollz:
Indriver is taking over E-hailing gradually. Bolt drivers are jumping ship.
True
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 4:17am On Aug 02, 2022
✅ Lagos Plate Number
✅ Change of Ownership
✅ Dealer Plate Number
✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars
Call: 08033539981
WhatsApp: 08182880902
carpapers.com.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 5:22am On Aug 02, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

I must commend u effort in answering so many questions .
Much respect boss

Am honoured sire.

Morning boss. Have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 5:36am On Aug 02, 2022
thoollz:
Indriver is taking over E-hailing gradually. Bolt drivers are jumping ship.

Let me know, when you wake up from cuckoo land.
About 4 weeks ago i grossed around N120k driving on indriver, nothing still compares to uber or bolt.
I was driving solely only on indriver, motivated by the only Pope on the forum...
Using indriver without support from either bolt or uber, can never be a smart decision.
After getting frustrated using indriver, knowing it could lead to HBP, i quickly regularized not only my uber account that was inactive for 3 weeks, but also my bolt account that had been dormant since last year.
[b]Having a rhythm in life, [/b]is important, Indriver takes away that most important aspect.
There are days i will set out of my house at 5a.m using indriver, will not get a trip till 10a.m, riders will keep rejecting my offer price... Under duress you will just offer a get out of jail price just to move somewhere, with long pick up time.
Those using indriver only, may have their reasons.
I am a firm believer that in this game only the smart will survive, which means you must have at least a minimum of 2 apps active on your phone.
There is no reward for Blind Loyalty to any Single E-hailing app!

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LiveWithIt: 5:38am On Aug 02, 2022
Good morning house, I got a Corolla from an uncle 2010 model. I'll be using it for bolt and indriver so I have the following questions..

With hard of working 6:30 to 8-9pm can I make around 20k as my gain after bolt/indriver commission and fuel?

Is it still lucrative as it used to be?

Will it be worth it using the car for bolt/indriver as am not doing anything for a while and can I save 100k weekly?

I heard weekends are the best time to earn more Friday through Sunday how true is this??

Pls house I'll be so honored to get a response as I'll be starting on on Monday next week

My main purpose of wanting to go into this hustle is to make make daily income that can pay my bills, so I'm not lazy I just want to know if the hustle can generate 15-20k from 6:30/7am to 8/pm. Daily but I'll have days I'll like to be off to service car and give myself rest as I would have mastered the job

Please I'll be waiting and answering questions. I need to get a quick response to influence my decision thank in advance

Driving location is Lagos

Pope191
CheerfulGiver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 5:43am On Aug 02, 2022
Snrman1:
bro what strategy is this?

We await Cheerfulgiver's "Dead balls strategy"
Any so called strategy that chips away at your physical and mental health, is no strategy, but Slavery!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 5:53am On Aug 02, 2022
dru23:

The whole of uber drivers in Lagos , should learn to drive trucks now ......
According to our Orphan brother. Senior IT man , you can make money in Yankee o. Trucking and IT ... U become millionaire and built mansions in ur village

It went from doing 3 IT jobs, to now driving trucks up and down in America. So na to leave IT jobs remain now and enter truck grin

We went from moving Lagos to now driving trucks to move goods in America grin

Dru, give it a break, a wise man once said "There is dignity in labour".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:07am On Aug 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Good morning house, I got a Corolla from an uncle 2010 model. I'll be using it for bolt and indriver so I have the following questions..

With hard of working 6:30 to 8-9pm can I make around 20k as my gain after bolt/indriver commission and fuel?

Will it be worth it using the car for bolt/indriver as am not doing anything for a while and can I save 100k weekly?

I heard weekends are the best time to earn more Friday through Sunday how true is this??

Pls house I'll be so honored to get a response as I'll be starting on on Monday next week

My main purpose of wanting to go into this hustle is to make make daily income that can pay my bills, so I'm not lazy I just want to know if the hustle can generate 15-20k from 6:30/7am to 8/pm. Daily but I'll have days I'll like to be off to service car and give myself rest as I would have mastered the job

Please I'll be waiting and answering questions. I need to get a quick response to influence my decision thank in advance

Pope191
CheerfulGiver

Yes you can net 20k daily within that period and what you heard about weekends are actually true just that weekdays are full of single or double riders while weekends are full of 4 people going to parties but it's all good.

It's good you're not intending to limit yourself to one app.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LiveWithIt: 6:09am On Aug 02, 2022
donbrowser:

Yes you can net 20k daily within that period and what you heard about weekends are actually true just that weekdays are full of single or double riders while weekends are full of 4 people going to parties but it's all good.

It's good you're not intending to limit yourself to one app.
Thanks sir you don't know who appreciative I am getting your response good morning

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:11am On Aug 02, 2022
A Good and honest guy needs a car for rental in Lagos, he doesn't mind any kind of vetting, is name is gbolahan. He is my friend and his number is +234 802 386 0753

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2022
dru23:

My brother I tell you ......Nissan are very good cars. My very first brand new car , tear rubber was Nissan . I used the car for at least 10yrs ... Very good .... Strong engine.. They also condemn Infinity Fx too .......

I can't wait till how things unfold once people start bringing more and more of 2013 and upwards cars... Can't wait bro.. Maybe car owners will sit tight and pay attention to their cars.....

And also engine for 2013 models no be joke at all .. Imagine replacing those engines with all the wires and sensors etc. My brother it will be a shit show bro ...

Even my own personal car in Yankee 2011 model. I don't take it to anyhow mechanic. Most Nigerian mechanics are still in using out dated knowledge to fix cars , na that same knowledge dey wan use to fix a more modernized car.....

Yes! Guess work full everywhere. Engine was vibrating, on was adjusting throttle body on an '07 elantra. You can imagine, no scan nothing. Caused more harm than solve problem I tire for them. They'll all soon be out of business if they don't upgrafe FR
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2022
BAZ001:

Mr SamuelTaiw0 don’t let dis uncle Gabrinchiii you,
He doesn’t know how to drive till last year,
The brand new car was bought and used by his rich brother not him. He can’t afford it.
The fleets of cars the brother gave him to manage OLULE… grin

He managed to buy a 2011 lemon limca in year 2022 grin grin

When boys dey drive 2019/2020 cars our rich uncle still dey 2011… grin

grin grin grin grin grin

You want finish DRU

grin grin grin

Abet leave am make him be

LWKMD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tayoib: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2022
Please where can I get liqui moly products on Lagos mainland. Preferably around Yaba axis. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2022
kanuisagoat:

We've lived separately 3 out of 8 years though I understand this is different.

I just can't leave what I'm doing right now, at least not yet. I can visit as frequently as I can.

Pls if you have the means to relocate family, do o. Its good for your kids. This family thing no get manual, what works with Mr. A may not necessarily work with Mr. B and that it happened to that man does not mean it will happen to you. Its one man for himself. I wish you good luck sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Kingdolla:
Uber is now accepting from 2000 upward?

LoL
LoL

That uber na another level entirely. First to enter market, first to run down. They didnt utilize their position at all. Their thinking is absolutely far from the realities of this country
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:30am On Aug 02, 2022
dru23:

We have it plenty in Mobil 1 Extended Performance

Plz call the business line 0703 672 6481

I hope your accord is tokunbo... And if it is congrats....

But if not , u need to use what the previous owners has been using......

Honda engine are pretty strong and high tolerance.. But the transmissions can be unforgiving if you use the wrong transmission fluid.....

Talking from experience .. I have 03 to 05 Honda civic on uber

Very unforgiving. Pls do you analysis properly before making any decision o. I love accords but their trouble no be this land when it starts. Find out the oil that was in it before and simply go with it otherwise prepare for a complete engine change
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 7:35am On Aug 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Pope191
CheerfulGiver
Bros you can't net 20k daily. It's not sustainable
Don't let anyone bobo you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LiveWithIt: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2022
Thurmieee:

Bros you can't net 20k daily. It's not sustainable
Don't let anyone bobo you.
Thanks for your response sir ...but realistically what can be my average working 6:30am-7/8 PM
Or what should be my expectation?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Pope191
CheerfulGiver

Start first, set daily targets and work towards it. You will learn along the way. Some people can net that 20k and some people can't. It all depends on you and the car you're driving is an important factor too. But you can't know what works for you unless you start.

If you set target for 20k on Monday and you don't meet up, learn the reason and adjust and if you do, learn why you did and keep up.
Just learn what works for you. Glithronix can gist you more.

Meanwhile, watch out for traffic agencies and obey traffic rules. Take very good and utmost Care of your car. You'd be fine.

I wish you good luck.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LiveWithIt: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Start first, set daily targets and work towards it. You will learn along the way. Some people can net that 20k and some people can't. It all depends on you and the car you're driving is an important factor too. But you can't know what works for you unless you start.

If you set target for 20k on Monday and you don't meet up, learn the reason and adjust and if you do, learn why you did and keep up.
Just learn what works for you. Glithronix can gist you more.

Meanwhile, watch out for traffic agencies and obey traffic rules. Take very good and utmost Care of your car. You'd be fine.

I wish you good luck.
Thanks a million God bless you sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:12am On Aug 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Pope191
CheerfulGiver

Impossible is nothing, it all depend on what your are willing to sacrifice.

But note you have to learn thro and master road well, then you can tell if you can keep up with the stress or such is not meant for you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:15am On Aug 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Thanks for your response sir ...but realistically what can be my average working 6:30am-7/8 PM

There's really no actual figure, it all depend on you, your car and what the day brings.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2022
MoonlightDrive:

Let me know, when you wake up from cuckoo land.
About 4 weeks ago i grossed around N120k driving on indriver, nothing still compares to uber or bolt.
I was driving solely only on indriver, motivated by the only Pope on the forum...
Using indriver without support from either bolt or uber, can never be a smart decision.
After getting frustrated using indriver, knowing it could lead to HBP, i quickly regularized not only my uber account that was inactive for 3 weeks, but also my bolt account that had been dormant since last year.
[b]Having a rhythm in life, [/b]is important, Indriver takes away that most important aspect.
There are days i will set out of my house at 5a.m using indriver, will not get a trip till 10a.m, riders will keep rejecting my offer price... Under duress you will just offer a get out of jail price just to move somewhere, with long pick up time.
Those using indriver only, may have their reasons.
I am a firm believer that in this game only the smart will survive, which means you must have at least a minimum of 2 apps active on your phone.
There is no reward for Blind Loyalty to any Single E-hailing app!

I don't want to talk down about any App. All App can be used to work, but when people start making it sound like Indriver is better than Bolt or Uber I wonder whether they have a different type of Indrive from the one in my phone. As far as I am concerned Indrive is like betting and kalokalo...from hoping to get trip, to quoting price and praying rider picks u. e fit enter for u today wotowoto, and tomorrow u are hanged dry. No assurance, no guarantee.
Good things about Indrive are;
1. Trips that cross toll gate, Indrive will route to avoid it and hence give a higher price.
2. Low commission
3. A rider can actually quote a high price that will entice you to take a trip to neverland or a short trip that ordinarily u wouldn't pick on other apps
4. U choose where to go and there is no apprehension about the price. (Not so much an advantage cos u can also choose where to go on other apps)

But truth is u may just gross 12k or 15k a day if u r lucky to be picked by the riders. On heaven's-made days grin, u can gross as much has 30k but that's d highest I have seen (Until Cheerfulgiver posted 40k) and it's rare.
Nothing anybody will tell me about peace of mind that u can't get on Bolt/Uber. Anybody using Indrive exclusively has been blocked on Bolt and Uber, or his car cant pass inspection. Except d driver is not serious to make money and 10k net a day is okay for him.

It works perfectly as support or if u have another app to use and support it. but as stand alone, I doubt it.

If people using it are satisfied with what they are making, I can't argue that one. But saying it's better, they will have to prove it over time.
Bolt and Uber scoin scoin has pushed alot of drivers to find solace in Indriver but deep down they know they can make more.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Yes! Guess work full everywhere. Engine was vibrating, on was adjusting throttle body on an '07 elantra. You can imagine, no scan nothing. Caused more harm than solve problem I tire for them. They'll all soon be out of business if they don't upgrafe FR

Any technician or mechanic that doesn't have a scan tool and cannot google or YouTube solutions to specific car problems will soon discover he doesn't have customers again.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LiveWithIt: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2022
pope191:

Impossible is nothing, it all depend on what your are willing to sacrifice.

But note you have to learn thro and master road well, then you can tell if you can keep up with the stress or such is not meant for you
Thanks for your response sir I get it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Start by learning the ropes first and paying your dues...target 20k gross. Fail forward, discover how to meet ur target easily then increase it and in due time u will make ur 20k net daily.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2022
Bammzzie:

I dey always gbadun ur vibes cool

I think say na only me.. I dey always look forward to his post.. Na the real 'OG'.....If this man dey my office i no go dey reply his mail for fear of combat. Fear who no fear am..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:58am On Aug 02, 2022
donbrowser:
If you need car for rental. Please call 09091632711 or 09065225360

You need to be persistent even if they tell you it's wrong number.

About 4 corolla left. This is an insider information.

Key is: Don't stop calling!

Copied!
I think the owner of this number has offended somebody and this is how they want to punish him/her. I'm not sure the person has any car to give out

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Pope191
CheerfulGiver

High earners drive odd hours. That's the MO for high dashboards in Lagos.

Take this advice..
Babies crawl first before they walk....

A. Not all trips/locations are good, some will do more damage to the car than the financial gain. You can find out by reading the thread from 2019 till date.

B. Safety... As a newbie, don't make compromises, Bolt and Uber bears no liability on you or the car.

C. Invest in yourself too. Dedicate 2 half days weekly to plan your life career /business wise. Uber/Bolt is a slippery slope. No real skills to learn on Uber/Bolt,any dummy can drive. Don't get sucked in.

Goodluck.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4854) (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.