Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743054 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) (4861) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2022
donfortune48:

No piss ooh!

Uber and Indrive fit take am.
But riders fit commot you from e-hailling within a month, with low rating.

You wicked

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2022
Pearl1910:

I don't want to talk down about any App. All App can be used to work, but when people start making it sound like Indriver is better than Bolt or Uber I wonder whether they have a different type of Indrive from the one in my phone. As far as I am concerned Indrive is like betting and kalokalo...from hoping to get trip, to quoting price and praying rider picks u. e fit enter for u today wotowoto, and tomorrow u are hanged dry. No assurance, no guarantee.
Good things about Indrive are;
1. Trips that cross toll gate, Indrive will route to avoid it and hence give a higher price.
2. Low commission
3. A rider can actually quote a high price that will entice you to take a trip to neverland or a short trip that ordinarily u wouldn't pick on other apps
4. U choose where to go and there is no apprehension about the price. (Not so much an advantage cos u can also choose where to go on other apps)

But truth is u may just gross 12k or 15k a day if u r lucky to be picked by the riders. On heaven's-made days grin, u can gross as much has 30k but that's d highest I have seen (Until Cheerfulgiver posted 40k) and it's rare.
Nothing anybody will tell me about peace of mind that u can't get on Bolt/Uber. Anybody using Indrive exclusively has been blocked on Bolt and Uber, or his car cant pass inspection. Except d driver is not serious to make money and 10k net a day is okay for him.

It works perfectly as support or if u have another app to use and support it. but as stand alone, I doubt it.

If people using it are satisfied with what they are making, I can't argue that one. But saying it's better, they will have to prove it over time.
Bolt and Uber scoin scoin has pushed alot of drivers to find solace in Indriver but deep down they know they can make more.

I know who you dey talk to

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2022
deedee44:

I think the owner of this number has offended somebody and this is how they want to punish him/her. I'm not sure the person has any car to give out

E be like say na true. I learnt he ordered for something online and didn't receive the package. Nigerians sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LiveWithIt: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2022
northbird:

High earners drive odd hours. That's the MO for high dashboards in Lagos.

Take this advice..
Babies crawl first before they walk....

A. Not all trips/locations are good, some will do more damage to the car than the financial gain. You can find out by reading the thread from 2019 till date.

B. Safety... As a newbie, don't make compromises, Bolt and Uber bears no liability on you or the car.

C. Invest in yourself too. Dedicate 2 half days weekly to plan your life career /business wise. Uber/Bolt is a slippery slope. No real skills to learn on Uber/Bolt,any dummy can drive. Don't get sucked in.

Goodluck.

Thanks sir appreciate this a lot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RuneKingThor: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2022
dru23:

The whole of uber drivers in Lagos , should learn to drive trucks now ......
According to our Orphan brother. Senior IT man , you can make money in Yankee o. Trucking and IT ... U become millionaire and built mansions in ur village

It went from doing 3 IT jobs, to now driving trucks up and down in America. So na to leave IT jobs remain now and enter truck grin

We went from moving Lagos to now driving trucks to move goods in America grin

Do you have comprehension problems?
Mr. Dru please answer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2022
Today will be a day of violence on this thread and I pray I have time to fight

This was my best week on uber last month. 6 days, 161,000 net.

For me to net that means my gross was over 210,000 in 6 days. The day before that, I had grossed 45k on bolt. What I can do on uber and bolt is not in doubt. I've not met my match yet. But I'm tell8ng anyone here that I'll better those numbers on indriver. I wasn't blocked on uber and bolt. Just preference. There are drivers, and there is ME. I'm arrogantly ambitious, for that, I do not apologize.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2022
pope191:

There's really no actual figure, it all depend on you, your car and what the day brings.

Good one

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2022
The week in question...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2022
Not blocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Pearl1910:

I don't want to talk down about any App. All App can be used to work, but when people start making it sound like Indriver is better than Bolt or Uber I wonder whether they have a different type of Indrive from the one in my phone. As far as I am concerned Indrive is like betting and kalokalo...from hoping to get trip, to quoting price and praying rider picks u. e fit enter for u today wotowoto, and tomorrow u are hanged dry. No assurance, no guarantee.
1. Trips that cross toll gate, Indrive will route to avoid it and hence give a higher price.
2. Low commission
3. A rider can actually quote a high price that will entice you to take a trip to neverland or a short trip that ordinarily u wouldn't pick on other apps
4. U choose where to go and there is no apprehension about the price. (Not so much an advantage cos u can also choose where to go on other apps)

But truth is u may just gross 12k or 15k a day if u r lucky to be picked by the riders. On heaven's-made days grin, u can gross as much has 30k but that's d highest I have seen (Until Cheerfulgiver posted 40k) and it's rare.
Nothing anybody will tell me about peace of mind that u can't get on Bolt/Uber. Anybody using Indrive exclusively has been blocked on Bolt and Uber, or his car cant pass inspection. Except d driver is not serious to make money and 10k net a day is okay for him.

It works perfectly as support or if u have another app to use and support it. but as stand alone, I doubt it.

If people using it are satisfied with what they are making, I can't argue that one. But saying it's better, they will have to prove it over time.
Bolt and Uber scoin scoin has pushed alot of drivers to find solace in Indriver but deep down they know they can make more.
True most people that depends solely on indriver have issues with their bolt/Uber account, indriver truly should be a complimentary app.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2022
Pearl1910:

2. Low commission

Sense is far from this boy, even Buhari get sense pass em. 40k on Indriver is that not almost 50k on Bolt? If you do 50k a day is that now worth it? Can you do 50k in a day?

Some times I don't even know if you are the one talking or Gabrinchi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Be like say na Gabrinchi, Pope191 and CheerfulGiver go entertain us this week for here.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
RuneKingThor:

Mr. Dru please answer.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
donfortune48:
Be like say na Gabrinchi, Pope191 and CheerfulGiver go entertain us this week for here.

The other day he distract me from earning what I'm supposed to earn. I don't need that vibes now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Today will be a day of violence on this thread and I pray I have time to fight

This was my best week on uber last month. 6 days, 161,000 net.

For me to net that means my gross was over 210,000 in 6 days. The day before that, I had grossed 45k on bolt. What I can do on uber and bolt is not in doubt. I've not met my match yet. But I'm tell8ng anyone here that I'll better those numbers on indriver. I wasn't blocked on uber and bolt. Just preference. There are drivers, and there is ME. I'm arrogantly ambitious, for that, I do not apologize.

Lolzzzz...
Really, u haven't met your match? grin
No do make I no vex challenge u o.

I eagerly await to see better results on Indriver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
donfortune48:

What about musa 2.0? aka musa senior IT man, grin

We have not heard from me lately . maybe he is learning how to drive trucks grin.. He will now be able to do IT job and drive truck at the same time......

May God help us...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolzzzz...
Really, u haven't met your match? grin
No do make I no vex challenge u o.

I eagerly await to see better results on Indriver
Nah... Don't eagerly await. Let me make it easier for you and for everyone else chatting nonsense. Put your money where your mouth is.

Choose a week. Next week is fine by me.

Choose a single app to present. No mixing.

Choose if you want the contest to be highest grossing, or highest net.

Drop 10k. I'll drop 10k.

Choose a neutral person here to pay the money into their account.

I'll strictly present indriver. No time. I dey vex. I no dey for too much talk.

grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Nah... Don't eagerly await. Let me make it easier for you and for everyone else chatting nonsense. Put your money where your mouth is.

Drop 10k. I'll drop 10k.

grin
Shaolin Fight

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
I see you met up with your japa plans, leaving your family behind, after working like a bee and ant, day and night and in between while deceiving the gullible with "cruise"

Now that you're there, I honestly think you'll be more useful to yourself and your family learning your truck driving so you continue from where you left off on bolt in Nigeria and leave me with my own plans. Capiche?

I knew it … I already said they will twist my words.
I was only trying to tell kanuisagoat and anybody that feels jappa isn’t a good idea that even truck drivers here earn more than oil workers in Nigeria earning 1.6 m naira monthly.

I and the generations coming behind me don’t need to drive Uber/truck to eat again. unless we want to miss poverty days.

Don’t worry I won’t ask for 1M dashboard at the end of the month grin , so history won’t repeat itself.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
CheerfulGiver:

Drop 10k. I'll drop 10k.

grin

Legit!!!!!!

Na this kind competition I like.

I'll give extra 10k to the winner.

But the other person will dodge this challenge now.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAZ001:

I knew it … I already said they will twist my words.
I was only trying to tell kanuisagoat and anybody that feels jappa isn’t a good idea that even truck drivers here earn more than oil workers in Nigeria earning 1.6 m naira monthly.

I and the generations coming behind me don’t need to drive Uber/truck to eat again. unless we want to miss poverty days.

Don’t worry I won’t ask for 1M dashboard at the end of the month grin , so history won’t repeat itself.

Have you finished with your truck driving school for today?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
dru23:

What about musa 2.0? aka musa senior IT man, grin

We have not heard from me lately . maybe he is learning how to drive trucks grin.. He will now be able to do IT job and drive truck at the same time......

May God help us...

Musa 2.0 grin grin grin
You are not a good man , I thought you are in pearl/Musa team ?

Well if Musa 1.0 can do it in Nigeria in 1 year
Then I musa 2.0 should be able to do double in America in 1year
Buy brand new car and buy house in 1 year

All I need is a pearl like mentor/uncle that will give me the strategies to make it happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
donfortune48:

Have you finished with your truck driving school for today?

Money must be made, I want to buy house and move to it this year

Comrade stop dragging me

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
donfortune48:

Legit!!!!!!

Na this kind competition I like.

I'll give extra 10k to the winner.

But the other person will dodge this challenge now.

Who is the other person ?

Gabrinchiii or pearl ?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
If u do fastest finger accept trip to Island it will not be funny o. Oworo through third mainland to adeniji is on stand still.
You have been warned. Even if u no like me, I still care about u

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
CheerfulGiver:

Drop 10k. I'll drop 10k.

grin

Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! Fire!!!! Accept! Accept!! Pick it! Pick it!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
3MB traffic wear khaki today..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
RuneKingThor:

Mr. Dru please answer.

Bro leave am, he’s quick to twist my words
Cos he doesn’t want anybody to come abroad. He prefers to be coming here forming rich American man.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Pearl1910:
If u do fastest finger accept trip to Island it will not be funny o. Oworo through third mainland to adeniji is on stand still.
You have been warned. Even if u no like me, I still care about u

Forget like... I don't like you and I don't hide it. You have request, goan accept it.

I'm on the Island already and whatever takes me to mainland is home straight.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RuneKingThor: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAZ001:

Bro leave am, he’s quick to twist my words
Cos he doesn’t want anybody to come abroad. He prefers to be coming here forming rich American man.
I'm very convinced he does.

Person go say A he rush begin mention Roman figure.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
CheerfulGiver:

Drop 10k. I'll drop 10k.

grin

I love the competitive spirit.
Next week too far, make u go chop and drink that thing wey dey give u stamina abi. grin
Make we run am this week as we dey like this. Impromptu is best to show our normal self.

6days work o not 7days.
Gross or Net provided it's on d App. No external calculator.
Bolt is my App

Kanuisagoat
Obinoral
Eyinola
Readadream
Yeyebami
Deedee

Choose anyone of them to be referee.

So finally Bazoo and Pope will see my dashboard for free.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
RuneKingThor:

I'm very convinced he does.

Person go say A he rush begin mention Roman figure.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4855) (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) (4861) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.