Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727892 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) (4861) (4862) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Pearl1910:

I love the competitive spirit.
Next week too far, make u go chop and drink that thing wey dey give u stamina abi. grin
Make we run am this week as we dey like this. Impromptu is best to show our normal self.

6days work o not 7days.
Gross or Net provided it's on d App. No external calculator.
Bolt is my App

Kanuisagoat
Obinoral
Eyinola
Readadream
Yeyebami
Deedee

Choose anyone of them to be referee.

So finally Bazoo and Pope will see my dashboard for free.
Anyone is fine. After deciding, all I need is the akant number sent to my email. giveranonymous77@gmail.com

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
pope191:

Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! Fire!!!! Accept! Accept!! Pick it! Pick it!!
Yo!
You no really explain this blood money app on time. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAZ001:

Who is the other person ?

Gabrinchiii or pearl ?

The snake amongst us. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAZ001:

Musa 2.0 grin grin grin
You are not a good man , I thought you are in pearl/Musa team ?

Well if Musa 1.0 can do it in Nigeria in 1 year
Then I musa 2.0 should be able to do double in America in 1year
Buy brand new car and buy house in 1 year

All I need is a pearl like mentor/uncle that will give me the strategies to make it happen.

Na u be musa 2.0 grin from orphanage to multi national company grin to visa date online grin to travel to Yankee just for vacation. And than to uber driver grin to driving is scam .. To japa , from japa to doing 4 IT jobs .....

And now trucking moving America to built mansions for village .

No more IT na trucking in Yankee now grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
dru23:

Na u be musa 2.0 grin from orphanage to multi national company grin to visa date online grin to travel to Yankee just for vacation. And than to uber driver grin to driving is scam .. To japa , from japa to doing 4 IT jobs .....

And now trucking moving America to built mansions for village .

No more IT na trucking in Yankee now grin

grin grin na real Musa 2.0 grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Yo!
You no really explain this blood money app on time. grin

My oga enjoy your money till Indriver cast grin too many drivers signing up lately.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Pearl1910:

grin grin na real Musa 2.0 grin
Please be clear...

Gross or net earnings?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
I'll like Gabrinchi256 to also join. Let me whoop his small ass again. 40k on the line.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
pope191:

My oga enjoy your money till Indriver cast grin too many drivers signing up lately.
More riders signing in. I've done only 30 trips, just 2 were men.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Pearl1910:

I love the competitive spirit.
Next week too far, make u go chop and drink that thing wey dey give u stamina abi. grin
Make we run am this week as we dey like this. Impromptu is best to show our normal self.

6days work o not 7days.
Gross or Net provided it's on d App. No external calculator.
Bolt is my App

Kanuisagoat
Obinoral
Eyinola
Readadream
Yeyebami
Deedee

Choose anyone of them to be referee.

So finally Bazoo and Pope will see my dashboard for free.

Don't tempt me, I don't want to hear you don't have data or app issue ... leave your phone number let me sub 20gb for you

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
I'll like Gabrinchi256 to also join. Let me whoop his small ass again. 40k on the line.

Haaaaaaa!!!

I support this one oh!

CheerfulGiver, Pearl1910 and Gabrinchiii!!!!

Na this one I dey support now.
It will help us clear some cloud in the air.

Winner takes my 10k.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
donfortune48:

Haaaaaaa!!!

I support this one oh!

CheerfulGiver, Pearl1910 and Gabrinchiii!!!!

Na this one I dey support now.
It will help us clear some cloud in the air.

Winner takes my 10k.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Make 1 page pass without vawulence for this thread its impossible grin

Make I be the ref.. I'm a neutral person for the challenge.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
MoonlightDrive:

We await Cheerfulgiver's "Dead balls strategy"
Any so called strategy that chips away at your physical and mental health, is no strategy, but Slavery!
See mumu. This fool tried indriver and made 120k a week, leaving home as early as 5am but he's talking of physical and mental health. Your ineptitude and strategical bereftness has nothing to do with me. If You're running for Local Community Development Association chairman, I'm running for President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Your abilities are not, and will never be on par with mine. It's why you await my strategies so you can feel manly again.

Now there's a serious contest on ground. Put your money where your gutter breathing mouth is and prove the stupid nonsense you wrote about uber and bolt being better than indriver or you stuff your horse ass mouth and forever remain silent. Dimwitted nincompoop

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Gentlelife50:

True most people that depends solely on indriver have issues with their bolt/Uber account, indriver truly should be a complimentary app.
Prove it or shut up. It's quite simple. Don't pull facts out of your ass... Show your working.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
See mumu. This fool tried indriver and made 120k a week, leaving home as early as 5am but he's talking of physical and mental health. Your ineptitude and strategical bereftness has nothing to do with me. If You're running for Local Community Development Association chairman, I'm running for President. Your abilities are not, and will never be on par with mine. It's why you await my strategies so you can feel manly again.

Now there's a serious contest on ground. Put your money where your gutter breathing mouth is and prove the stupid nonsense you wrote about uber and bolt being better than indriver or you stuff your horse ass mouth and forever remain silent. Dimwitted nincompoop

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Please be clear...

Gross or net earnings?

Does Indriver show Net earnings?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Day hasn't ended yet. I'm on 19,300. My net is 17350.

The only way you can have this net on uber or bolt right now is if you are on 23000. Facts.

Go hard or go home.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Pearl1910:

Does Indriver show Net earnings?
10% commission = net.

As shown above
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
10% commission = net.

As shown above

It's 9.5%
Not 10%

Indriver charges VAT from their 9.5%.
Not from driver's 90.5%

I know many don't know this.

By the way, the competion is Net earnings. And not gross earning.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
donfortune48:

It's 9.5%
Not 10%

Indriver charges VAT from their 9.5%.
Not from driver's 90.5%

I know many don't know this.

By the way, the competion is Net earnings. And not gross earning.
Even better.

I only started indriver on Friday and I already know why many guys on indriver fail. So simple to see and avoid.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
An example of rubbish trips. They rush this nonsense without analysis first.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Between the last time we had a conversation and now, my immediate younger brother has moved from an above 200k job to an above 700k job. Last time we spoke, he told me he's never doing any job that pays in naira again.

Our last born who recently graduated has also moved from a 70k job to a 155k job and there's no end in sight to how many other jobs with better pay he's still going to get.

People who know what they are doing and have the cash to support are even applying and getting 50-100k pound jobs in UK right from Nigeria. The only reason they can do that is because of the experience they gathered from those salary job.

Good luck applying to UK with an uber experience.

I know someone who started his career in the internal audit department of a bank here in Nigeria as an ET. He moved to a big four audit firm from there and as of today is now in a sister audit firm in UK. The entire thing happened between 2018 and 2022. He started with a little over 150k in Nigeria, today he earns multiple times that amount. The sky is his limit. Can you show us one single uber driver with that level of increase in earnings?

That is why you cannot and should not compare the two. From where I'm standing, it's apples and oranges

This just dey sweet me anyhow
They say there is no good job in Nigeria just resign and be moving Lagos…
You just dey give dem woto woto

I stand with you … apples and oranges

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Even better.

I only started indriver on Friday and I already know why many guys on indriver fail. So simple to see and avoid.

You're doing well.
No one that understands indriver ever goes fully back to Bolt.

Times shall come when you'll also temporarily switch to Bolt.
Cos indriver famine nobi here when it comes.
Experienced ones will still scale through though.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
donfortune48:

You're doing well.
No one that understands indriver ever goes fully back to Bolt.

Times shall come when you'll also temporarily switch to Bolt.
Cos indriver famine nobi here when it comes.
Experienced ones will still scale through though.
Doesn't exist for people like me

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Enlightening and interesting gbas gbos cheesy

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
See mumu. This fool tried indriver and made 120k a week, leaving home as early as 5am but he's talking of physical and mental health. Your ineptitude and strategical bereftness has nothing to do with me. If You're running for Local Community Development Association chairman, I'm running for President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Your abilities are not, and will never be on par with mine. It's why you await my strategies so you can feel manly again.

Vawulence on another dimension
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Doesn't exist for people like me
Okay nah.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
10% commission = net.

As shown above

No lele. U don dey shake? Ur liver don dey cut?? grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAZ001:

This just dey sweet me anyhow
They say there is no good job in Nigeria just resign and be moving Lagos…
You just dey give dem woto woto

I stand with you … apples and oranges

There's no good job and banks are literally begging for IT staff and they can't even find. All the good heads don japa.

Very soon we will be begging citizens of other countries to fill up experience role vacancies in the country.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAZ001:

I knew it … I already said they will twist my words.
I was only trying to tell kanuisagoat and anybody that feels jappa isn’t a good idea that even truck drivers here earn more than oil workers in Nigeria earning 1.6 m naira monthly.

I and the generations coming behind me don’t need to drive Uber/truck to eat again. unless we want to miss poverty days.

Don’t worry I won’t ask for 1M dashboard at the end of the month grin , so history won’t repeat itself.
At the bolded is synonymous to u Na grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Nah... Don't eagerly await. Let me make it easier for you and for everyone else chatting nonsense. Put your money where your mouth is.

Choose a week. Next week is fine by me.

Choose a single app to present. No mixing.

Choose if you want the contest to be highest grossing, or highest net.

Drop 10k. I'll drop 10k.

Choose a neutral person here to pay the money into their account.

I'll strictly present indriver. No time. I dey vex. I no dey for too much talk.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) (4861) (4862) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: mejai(m), Muhammadson2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.