Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727642 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4872) (4873) (4874) (4875) (4876) (4877) (4878) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Conner44:

The truth is that there are many people here also following the thread as you do though most do so silently. If there are 100 Uber drivers who are on nairaland not up to 30% of them comment on this thread although they feast their eyes on it steadily wink

Another truth is that out of the 30% that comment half of them start questioning their own abilities anytime cheerful starts being active on this thread just because he shows the world that doing what they do can be done in a better and more profitable way and I don’t blame them for feeling that way about themselves. . . but I draw the line when they rear their ugly heads up while trying fruitlessly to punch phantom holes in his hustle just to feel good about their unproductive selves.

The other 70% are just learning as much as they can from the posts and motivation and that’s to be commended. I don’t expect any of them to behave like corto above and start foaming from their mouths just because they can’t handle their bruised ego and failures in silence.

Out of all the drivers that joined cheerful’s telegram training group a couple of months ago how many do we see posting upandan here? They don’t because they have become more focused on achieving their set targets as should be. We saw some testimonies that time and I attest to the fact that truly cheerful has schemes and programs he utilizes to achieve his dashboard balances.

It’s not witchcraft or photoshop as many lazy and envious folks want to believe but hey . . . Who am I to force the thirsty horse to drink when it’s already swimming in the river cool

Well said boss. It is the Nigerian pull him down syndrome. In advanced countries, when people break new grounds they are admired and studied.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
tojahh:

Gbam!

Now we focus!

All hands on dicks deck

Any outside bet? I support Pearl1910 to win @ 3.45 odds
I for bet on cheerful to win but the odds go small. 1.21 lol.
In my opinion it's like el classico, anybody can win and it will be close. I go with cheerful to win though pearl has a target to work with, that's an extra motivation

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
See small yansh dey shake o. These people will be worse than bolt of they open office here.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Pearl1910:

Serious, no jokes
Forget it, na weekend I been wan use whip ur ass.
dont worry. Next week dey
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oh boy you people are trying oh. Insults upon insults, wetin happened? Let love leads please my people. Glorious weekend .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
peacefulhome:
Oh boy you people are trying oh. Insults upon insults, wetin happened? Let love leads please my people. Glorious weekend .
someone should post one meme

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
See small yansh dey shake o. These people will be worse than bolt of they open office here.
It's because you're new, it happened to almost everybody. Just chat them up. They don't know how Lagos traffic can confuse google map
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
deedee44:

It's because you're new, it happened to almost everybody. Just chat them up. They don't know how Lagos traffic can confuse google map
So it stops after a while?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Conner44:

The truth is that there are many people here also following the thread as you do though most do so silently. If there are 100 Uber drivers who are on nairaland not up to 30% of them comment on this thread although they feast their eyes on it steadily wink

Another truth is that out of the 30% that comment half of them start questioning their own abilities anytime cheerful starts being active on this thread just because he shows the world that doing what they do can be done in a better and more profitable way and I don’t blame them for feeling that way about themselves. . . but I draw the line when they rear their ugly heads up while trying fruitlessly to punch phantom holes in his hustle just to feel good about their unproductive selves.

The other 70% are just learning as much as they can from the posts and motivation and that’s to be commended. I don’t expect any of them to behave like corto above and start foaming from their mouths just because they can’t handle their bruised ego and failures in silence.

Out of all the drivers that joined cheerful’s telegram training group a couple of months ago how many do we see posting upandan here? They don’t because they have become more focused on achieving their set targets as should be. We saw some testimonies that time and I attest to the fact that truly cheerful has schemes and programs he utilizes to achieve his dashboard balances.

It’s not witchcraft or photoshop as many lazy and envious folks want to believe but hey . . . Who am I to force the thirsty horse to drink when it’s already swimming in the river cool
Tomorrow I'll aim 50,000 on indriver

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
So it stops after a while?
Yeah, only warnings after the trip, no more blocking so far
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Passenger fucker should be ready to type epistle for his next eligible fuckable passenger
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Herinya: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hello,
If you haven’t figured out what your start up development should be doing in it’s early stages.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
deedee44:

Yeah, only warnings after the trip, no more blocking so far
i think it's purely automated for now. From 24hrs to 6hrs to 1hr as I kept mailing. Response was too fast to be human.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Herinya:
Hello,
If you haven’t figured out what your start up development should be doing in it’s early stages.
Some start from nacking their passenger, to impregnating them, to marrying them. If that's not start up development I don't know what else is.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 12:20am On Aug 06, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
sorry bro mail me your details. I'll send you 10% of the bill.

Nice one cheerful. You've done noble. Thanks bro. You're a real hustler and a good man.

This thing with you, pearl and other guys here is really immature. You guys are OG here. Even if I'm older than majority of you, I still respect your hustling spirit. You really motivate me so much even at my age .

You guys don't really need all these unnecessary competition/betting and name calling. I'm not really comfortable with all of this but then, whatever you guys decide! You're matured men! I think the purpose of this thread is to assist each other. Nobody knows it all. Nobody is perfect. I really do not like what you guys have turned this thread into. You're a big time hustler cheerful, just like pearl, bazz, Dru, pope, felicity, Glit, yeye, don, etc. If you think deep, you will understand that all these beef is worthless!

If you guys can put a stop to this and move on, but still give us dubs on how to succeed in this hustle, it will go a long way in assisting a lot of us.

The truth is, I'm really disgusted with all of this.

I won't say anything about this again. I'll just be reading.

Goodnight all.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 12:25am On Aug 06, 2022
Kingdolla post=115420096:
I rest my case
Good 4 u ooooo.
Because no need pouring water in a basket
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:30am On Aug 06, 2022
Olayetan:

My concern is my partner understanding the current situation...

Car will be there till Monday and I have to make payment for this week on same Monday...

I'm just so sad cry

You just have to talk to him boss, we are all human and prone to mistakes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 12:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Olayetan:
Ticket given to me for just dropping off a rider by service lane.

Imagine 50k fine for a country that pays 33k as minimum wage...

I'm just too sad right now
I just wish there is a way we can protest this lastma issue.
It's getting out of hand.
It's well Boss

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 12:37am On Aug 06, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
sorry bro mail me your details. I'll send you 10% of the bill.
This singular act represents ur moniker.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 12:45am On Aug 06, 2022
Corto:

Yours is the most stupid take I ever encountered on nairaland till date, because, even your doctor drives. And fyi I cannot envy a madman like that guy...ever. Dude has NO life. Literally NO LIFE sad

The truth you people can never face is that you lot are underemployed. But doubt you no what that means anyhow
You sound so empty.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 12:50am On Aug 06, 2022
mrjaydee:

Boardman no share bet ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakoomoyi: 2:48am On Aug 06, 2022
Corto:

I don't have a 'main moniker' I deactivate my account regularly to avoid being tracked, I never operate .ore than one account at any given time.

And I'm not here to measure dícks with semi-literate hustlers like yourself, that guy just need to be cut down to size.

Cheers anyhow cool

Agba Tailor

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:11am On Aug 06, 2022
CheerfulGiver:

Always arrive even when u haven't arrived.
Provided u have made up ur mind to go on the trip. Nobody will shout, cos there is no paid waiting.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:02am On Aug 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

Always arrive even when u haven't arrived.
Provided u have made up ur mind to go on the trip. Nobody will shout, cos there is no paid waiting.

And the rider will report him till he got blocked or choose not to go for the trip. How do you gain access to his/her flat, so you can bare your mind after driving for 15mins to pick up. If it happen on 4000 naira trips twice in a day, that's 800 gone to the wind plus 1 star and report.

Pearl of Africa! Learn to perfect words before speaking.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:12am On Aug 06, 2022
Some riders now have this bad habit of booking from 2 different apps. If one end up becoming the lucky champ, it feels like you are the one that knows how to do it best and kingkong. If it goes the other way, demoralisation sets in and it feels like placing a curse on the rider.

It happened to me on Tuesday, tho she entered my car, but I felt bad for the other driver. I really wish we could have this oneness where we both don't embark on such trip, just drive away and let the rider book another ride. That same 5 to 10 mins she can't afford to wait, let's see if she won't spend another 20 mins trying to get a ride.

Inbtw: when you see 2 people in same location trying to book a ride to same destination. Just know that whatever happens at the pick is on you, most especially if you give them price.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2022
Barbiturate:

Nice one cheerful. You've done noble. Thanks bro. You're a real hustler and a good man.

This thing with you, pearl and other guys here is really immature. You guys are OG here. Even if I'm older than majority of you, I still respect your hustling spirit. You really motivate me so much even at my age .

You guys don't really need all these unnecessary competition/betting and name calling. I'm not really comfortable with all of this but then, whatever you guys decide! You're matured men! I think the purpose of this thread is to assist each other. Nobody knows it all. Nobody is perfect. I really do not like what you guys have turned this thread into. You're a big time hustler cheerful, just like pearl, bazz, Dru, pope, felicity, Glit, yeye, don, etc. If you think deep, you will understand that all these beef is worthless!

If you guys can put a stop to this and move on, but still give us dubs on how to succeed in this hustle, it will go a long way in assisting a lot of us.

Goodnight all.

We all good boss, no bad blood from this end atall... just that sleeping on love can get one weak and where I come from everything is raw material. You never really can tell the strength in you, until your ability is put to test/doubt. Sometimes the hate ignites nothing, but strength.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:31am On Aug 06, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

Ah! Chai! Next time ensure you settle on the spot. max they'll take is 20k. If you can negotiate sef they can take 5k. I learnt a bitter lesson too sometimes last year. It was a friend's car and I had no license. story for another day.

This thing is not as easy as you think. Sometimes they will never agree to settle outside their office.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlechika(m): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
5k fuel, all day everyday. I'm thinking of moving to a smaller engine like johnnybegood's Skoda. Will spend less than 5k daily
From v6 to smaller engine? Boss, stop confusing our confusion

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 7:53am On Aug 06, 2022
Lastma traffic offence

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2022
Barbiturate:

Goodnight all.

Elder has spoken...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2022
Luxurydriverng:
The fares I see on indriver lately are ridiculous,

Imagine airport to VI 2,700 is that not madness

And amazingly before you say jack "trip has already been taken" I come dey wonder who dey accept these shitty trips
Trip is taken doesn't translate to trip is taken for 2700. Trip might have been taken for the highest available option as well. Some riders intentionally pick a price way below the recommended because they know even if they put the recommended price drivers will still price higher. So riders like that are prepared to accept the highest bid knowing it will fall within the recommended range

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2022
Do you know about POLYTRON LUBRICATION TECHNOLOGY?

POLYTRON MTC is not an oil treatment, but a metal treatment concentrate (MTC). The Latest Breakthrough in Micro Lubrication Technology that reduces metal surface friction above 95% in mechanical systems.

POLYTRON Ultra Performance Lubrication technology is formulated as follows;

1. POLYTRON Metal Treatment Concentrate,MTC.

2. POLYTRON Fuel Conditioner Concentrate, FCC.

3. POLYTRON EP -2 Lithium Grease.

4. POLYTRON Penetrating Lubricant spray (Anti Rust, corrosion, friction).

5. POLYTRON Premium motor oils blended with 10% POLYTRON MTC ( SAE 5w30, 5w40, 15w40, etc)

Works Every Time, Tested and Trusted!

Eliminate wear and extend service life of engines and equipment by 600% to 900%

Extend oil change intervals 300% to 600%

Reduce maintenance expenses by up to 60%

Reduce downtime by up to 90%

Make injectors and fuel pumps last 100% longer

Reduce exhaust pollutants 40% to 60%

Keep engine completely clean from any carbon deposits

Make engine run cooler and smoother

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4872) (4873) (4874) (4875) (4876) (4877) (4878) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.