Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735349 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4873) (4874) (4875) (4876) (4877) (4878) (4879) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
You don't understand indriver. That trip isn't for you. There's someone closer to her. Let the person take it. It's why I NEVER do fastest finger. I must calculate. Someone closer took it.

You're 43 mins from her. Where she is to vi is just 36 mins. 2700 is not fantastic but it's fair. A little above 30mins
When you see a trip that qualifies, do you always accept the price or you bid higher sometimes

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2022
ReadaDream:
I really don't like using Indriver at the airport. There's always this argument about who pays for car park and airport toll.

I had to educate one yesterday.
I assume you're talking about international airport. That toll is not for people coming to and fro the airport no matter where you are coming from and going to. Unless you are just dropping off
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2022

Instant Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Recovery Of Lost Custom Papers(Instant)

Custom Duty Verification((Instant)

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2022
deedee44:

I assume you're talking about international airport. That toll is not for people coming to and fro the airport no matter where you are coming from and going to. Unless you are just dropping off
Parking fee at any of the terminals.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

I just wish there is a way we can protest this lastma issue.
It's getting out of hand.
It's well Boss

If eventually people protest against them. I will be the front man.

This thing just dey pain me too much

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2022
ReadaDream:
Parking fee at any of the terminals.
Best practice is to add it to the fare before you accept. If you a trip is 3500 normally I will slap 4200 on it to cover parking fee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlechika(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2022
Conner44:

You see the bolded above? That’s why you’re not seen as a threat to even your own self.

Instead of you to measure up to someone who’s performing better than you at a common task you’re trying your best to cut him down to size lol grin as I said earlier, simple jealousy and envy wink

But you’ve failed even before you started. Just remain down there where he left you and watch him soar to greater heights.

Don’t drag the issue too long here or else you’d deactivate this your new moniker within the next few days. As a bonafide semi-literate I am assuring you of that.
How much does he pay u for all these? I mean cheerfulgiver.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
5k fuel, all day everyday. I'm thinking of moving to a smaller engine like johnnybegood's Skoda. Will spend less than 5k daily
But you'll lose more time grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2022
Barbiturate:

Nice one cheerful. You've done noble. Thanks bro. You're a real hustler and a good man.

This thing with you, pearl and other guys here is really immature. You guys are OG here. Even if I'm older than majority of you, I still respect your hustling spirit. You really motivate me so much even at my age .

You guys don't really need all these unnecessary competition/betting and name calling. I'm not really comfortable with all of this but then, whatever you guys decide! You're matured men! I think the purpose of this thread is to assist each other. Nobody knows it all. Nobody is perfect. I really do not like what you guys have turned this thread into. You're a big time hustler cheerful, just like pearl, bazz, Dru, pope, felicity, Glit, yeye, don, etc. If you think deep, you will understand that all these beef is worthless!

If you guys can put a stop to this and move on, but still give us dubs on how to succeed in this hustle, it will go a long way in assisting a lot of us.

The truth is, I'm really disgusted with all of this.

I won't say anything about this again. I'll just be reading.

Goodnight all.
Thank you for your opinion.

In the end, it's just your personal opinion. You are entitled to it.. I'm not bound by it. I'm not swayed by public perception of my online persona. I never have, and I sure won't start now. What me and pearl are doing is to establish a driving app supremacy, which in turn benefits the larger driving public in choosing their driving income app. You really don't have to like it since its really not about you. 2 of us believe we're among the best. It's more like a mancity 's Liverpool thing.

I'm seeing this to the end.

Pearl. Next week is next week. Plan accordingly. Cheers. grin

We die here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Passenger fucker should be ready to type epistle for his next eligible fuckable passenger

Mumu, you're bitter because your mom felt victim and was banged too. Fxxxxxc off Idiot Your stupidity in here is becoming legendary. Continue picking all the rejected trips on indriver to all the dead ends of Lagos and Ogun State thinking that you are smart. Grossing 40K with 20k fuel. Ewu. Typical "suffer head" of Lagos like no other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2022
lanrexdo:
Lastma traffic offence

Pls. Is there a line to call to lay complaint cuz i wasn't on highway when dropping my rider, I was on service lane.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2022
ndubuisi2021:

Mumu, you're bitter because your mom felt victim and was banged too. Fxxxxxc off Idiot Your stupidity in here is becoming legendary. Continue picking all the rejected trips on indriver to all the dead ends of Lagos and Ogun State thinking that you are smart. Grossing 40K with 20k fuel. Ewu. Typical "suffer head" of Lagos like no other.
You didn't seek my opinion before marrying olosho. Rest

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2022
Gentlechika:
From v6 to smaller engine? Boss, stop confusing our confusion
You don't understand
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2022
Pilots, abeg, make una help me o.

Nowhere to raise this heavy fine on my car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
You didn't seek my opinion before marrying olosho. Rest

Bro.
Good morning

I'm in your mail box.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2022
If u use Indriver, u cancel the trip close to or on the spot u arrived and get your refund.
So if rider cancels on u, just go back to were u clicked arrive and cancel with Rider didn't show. And u will get your refund.
This way u avoid the ban for arriving late. Cos u n I know u most often will not arrive in the 5mins or 10mins that we click to arrive.

Clicking arrive or not isn't guarantee rider will not leave u hanging if they have another option. Rider Complaining that u arrived wen u didn't isn't a relevant complain cos it has no impact on the trip fare.

Do ur own part by assuring rider you are on your way and will be with them shortly.

Only disadvantage in doing that is the App will not stop directing you to the location of the Rider, so u have to use Google or zoom in and trace your path to d Rider.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2022
deedee44:

When you see a trip that qualifies, do you always accept the price or you bid higher sometimes
i bid higher 90% of the time.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2022
deedee44:

He said using Indrive at the airport, meaning picking up from the airport not drop off.
And if u are coming from Ikeja to international airport u will pass tollgate, so who pays? Or Caverton to Ajao axis.

Generally, Indrive gives default route that avoids known tollgates. But it can't be always avoided in reality. That's why Banana island to Lekki is almost 3k on Indriver.

When I use Indriver, I tell Rider they will pay for tollgate and airport parking separate. This is pre-agreed before I even drive to them or tell them were to find me in d carpark.

Failure to do this, u risk bearing the responsible for those payments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2022
deedee44:

Best practice is to add it to the fare before you accept. If you a trip is 3500 normally I will slap 4200 on it to cover parking fee

Then u go remain there grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2022
Gentlechika:
How much does he pay u for all these? I mean cheerfulgiver.

See your mentality...so u collect money before u agree with a post?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

He said using Indrive at the airport, meaning picking up from the airport not drop off.
And if u are coming from Ikeja to international airport u will pass tollgate, so who pays? Or Caverton to Ajao axis.

Generally, Indrive gives default route that avoids known tollgates. But it can't be always avoided in reality. That's why Banana island to Lekki is almost 3k on Indriver.

When I use Indriver, I tell Rider they will pay for tollgate and airport parking separate. This is pre-agreed before I even drive to them or tell them were to find me in d carpark.

Failure to do this, u risk bearing the responsible for those payments.
Not If you are going to pick up. That's why I said unless you're dropping off. If you're coming from ikeja, instead of turning left to the toll gate at the toll gate roundabout, just fo straight to the car park. There's an entrance there too but people rarely use it. They will rather pay toll fee and use the popular entrance. Going back to ikeja you still use the same back exit and avoid toll gate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2022
Corto:

Enough of this back-and-forth, you're obviously an underemployed zombie like that other fool.

Don't bother to mention me again cos I wont read

It was never worth it having a conversation with someone that thinks upside down. You tried chatting with a sicko that that doesn't have any idea what he's even talking about. That corner44 guy is brain dead and truly
unemployed. Deserves no attention whatsoever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2022
Corto:

Driving is not a job bro, everybody drives
Define job

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Thank you for your opinion.

What me and pearl are doing is to establish a driving app supremacy, which in turn benefits the larger driving public in choosing their driving income app. 2 of us believe we're among the best. It's more like a mancity 's Liverpool thing.

I'm seeing this to the end.

Pearl. Next week is next week. Plan accordingly. Cheers. grin

We die here.

For me, the competition is a motivation to persist like in my early driving days.
U chose to use Indriver as ur app of choice to show u can earn even more on Indriver to back up ur earlier claim.

Like u who is a high earner, U can't establish Indriver has better earnings for u until u use it consistently for 4 weeks or 2months sef. To experience full cycle of winter, salary week and sapa period and then compare with what u have been making on Bolt/Uber over the years.
People who have 10k as target can easily say Indriver is better but not you who has to gross minimum 35k inother to match what u make on Bolt daily. Trust me, it's not everyday luck will shine on u like this few days. But on Bolt bad as e bad u will make 30k a full days work.
Even d patron of Indriver knows Bolt is still d oga in d industry.

I support healthy Competitions, it motivates both the participants and spectators and everybody is better for it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2022
Olayetan:

Pls. Is there a line to call to lay complaint cuz i wasn't on highway when dropping my rider, I was on service lane.

Since u have been given ticket even Sanwolu can't help except give u money to pay.
Before they gave u ticket u could have negotiated ur way out.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2022
ndubuisi2021:

It was never worth it having a conversation with someone that thinks upside down. You tried chatting with a sicko that that doesn't have any idea what he's even talking about. That corner44 guy is brain dead and truly
unemployed. Deserves no attention whatsoever.
At least he doesn't fuck_ his passengers

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:46am On Aug 06, 2022
deedee44:

Not If you are going to pick up. That's why I said unless you're dropping off. If you're coming from ikeja, instead of turning left to the toll gate at the toll gate roundabout, just fo straight to the car park. There's an entrance there too but people rarely use it. They will rather pay toll fee and use the popular entrance. Going back to ikeja you still use the same back exit and avoid toll gate

How about the parking fee in d airport.
Or if u r picking from legend hotel to Ajao axis. Who pays for the tollgate??

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2022
You carry passenger, collect her money, then take her out, spend more than she paid on her, nack her and still pay her money...

Your stupidity cannot be compartmentalized

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

For me, the competition is a motivation to persist like in my early driving days.
U chose to use Indriver as ur app of choice to show u can earn even more on Indriver to back up ur earlier claim.

Like u who is a high earner, U can't establish Indriver has better earnings for u until u use it consistently for 4 weeks or 2months sef. To experience full cycle of winter, salary week and sapa period and then compare with what u have been making on Bolt/Uber over the years.
People who have 10k as target can easily say Indriver is better but not you who has to gross minimum 35k inother to match what u make on Bolt daily. Trust me, it's not everyday luck will shine on u like this few days. But on Bolt bad as e bad u will make 30k a full days work.
Even d patron of Indriver knows Bolt is still d oga in d industry.

I support healthy Competitions, it motivates both the participants and spectators and everybody is better for it.

Your tots/fingers/mouth is your problem. You say too many incoherent things and quick to take shots, but quickly form victim. While you are always the one to ignite banters.

All you've ever done here is run mouth and no proof for a day... the competition is on, patiently watching.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2022
Time you're supposed to use to research on your hustle, how to make more while saving fuel, you're using it to fuck_ your brains and sense and money away on std laden olosho. When someone with sense you've fucked_ away comes along with money making strategies, you have nothing productive to say because you've deposited your sense into olosho, you turn to a play hating barking dog.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2022
All cars consume less fuel on longer distances especially if the road is free. You were to busy nacking to take notice. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Thanks man. Focused as ever. No oloshoism. I'll rather cut my dick than fuck_ a rider
Hehehe if you're not married, you never can tell what adventure the future has for you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4873) (4874) (4875) (4876) (4877) (4878) (4879) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.